Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6450 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

You big dummy

Alamogordo, NM

#5468 Mar 31, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the construction will be contract work, nothing new there and as stated the majority of jobs will be the positions already filled by the El Paso workers. Sure there will be more positions because the facility will be larger, but the "good ol boy" network will come into play. So that the El Paso workers will recommend a friend or family member and that person will get hired over a New Mexico resident who is unknown to the people hiring.
As for the rest of your comment. Gather facts before announcing how stupid you are. I've never been on welfare. As for my job you might want to click my profile.
It's not my fault that house fell on your sister.
YOU!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5469 Mar 31, 2013
You big dummy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h-gROwvWuL0XX
Sparta?

Can't fault you for that. They're from El Paso. So for you to even pull up something like that, well.
Justice Served

Alamogordo, NM

#5470 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Sparta?
Can't fault you for that. They're from El Paso. So for you to even pull up something like that, well.
was you in jail..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5471 Apr 1, 2013
Justice Served wrote:
<quoted text>was you in jail..
So any person should be in jail for no reason? The prosecution admitted there was no crime and yet I should go to jail for that? You're crazier than I thought.

Oh but if you want proof of Susana Martinez thinking she's above everyone else. Here's an example of two public officials breaking the law and how ONLY ONE OF THEM did NOT want preferential treatment.

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/troope...

http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_18814788

So Martinez can break the law, but no one else can. Is that the standard you accept?

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5472 Apr 1, 2013
The swamp people from Louisiana handling the 'dirty downs', pay-to-play deal get a billion dollar contract right after she gets in office and the low-income, working poor(40%) of New Mexico get a kick in the stomack from their governor with NO increase in minimum wage.

The Land of 'I'm Not Worthy'!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5474 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
So any person should be in jail for no reason? The prosecution admitted there was no crime and yet I should go to jail for that? You're crazier than I thought.
Oh but if you want proof of Susana Martinez thinking she's above everyone else. Here's an example of two public officials breaking the law and how ONLY ONE OF THEM did NOT want preferential treatment.
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/troope...
http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_18814788
So Martinez can break the law, but no one else can. Is that the standard you accept?
Who gets arrested for unpaid tickets besides you? You are a jail bird. You got everything you deserved. I think you got off easy..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5475 Apr 2, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Who gets arrested for unpaid tickets besides you? You are a jail bird. You got everything you deserved. I think you got off easy..
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wr...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200136...

Your opinion comes from discussing things you don't do any research on and coming to conclusions and basing facts on your own unsupported assumptions.

However you still haven't answered the question...do you care about the alleged victim's privacy?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5476 Apr 2, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Who gets arrested for unpaid tickets besides you? You are a jail bird. You got everything you deserved. I think you got off easy..
By the way you can go onto most cities government sites and look up outstanding warrants and see how many people have unpaid tickets. Then again you really don't care you just want to harass me.
Wait a minute

Alamogordo, NM

#5477 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
By the way you can go onto most cities government sites and look up outstanding warrants and see how many people have unpaid tickets. Then again you really don't care you just want to harass me.
You feel like you can harass Martinez on an open forum and you should be off limits. You are as stupid as you sound..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5478 Apr 2, 2013
Wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>You feel like you can harass Martinez on an open forum and you should be off limits. You are as stupid as you sound..
Seriously what is wrong with you?

Whose name is at the front of this thread?

But again avoiding the question...Do you care about the alleged victim's privacy? Simple yes or no question.
So if a thread

Alamogordo, NM

#5479 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Seriously what is wrong with you?
Whose name is at the front of this thread?
But again avoiding the question...Do you care about the alleged victim's privacy? Simple yes or no question.
was started about a dumb guy like you it would be acceptable to harass you. What an idiot!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5480 Apr 3, 2013
So if a thread wrote:
<quoted text>was started about a dumb guy like you it would be acceptable to harass you. What an idiot!
First of all this is a thread about a public official. It is a discussion about this particular public official and the activities committed by this public official. So in your warped mind any newscast whether positive or negative is to you harassment.

This is a discussion about an article that dealt with a public official.

"Public officials may need to have thicker skin than the ordinary citizen" - Mattox v. City of Forest Park, 183 F.3d 515 (6th Cir. 1999)

"dumb guy" is that all you can do?

Answer the question - do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
You truly

Alamogordo, NM

#5481 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
First of all this is a thread about a public official. It is a discussion about this particular public official and the activities committed by this public official. So in your warped mind any newscast whether positive or negative is to you harassment.
This is a discussion about an article that dealt with a public official.
"Public officials may need to have thicker skin than the ordinary citizen" - Mattox v. City of Forest Park, 183 F.3d 515 (6th Cir. 1999)
"dumb guy" is that all you can do?
Answer the question - do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
are a big dummy! Is she a victim or alleged victim? Did you win or lose? Did you win but still did jail time? Did you receive any money from the state to compensate your jail time? Are you a jail bird or alleged jail bird? Do you harass a public official? Are you still harassing the alleged victim by bringing attention to her on this open forum?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5482 Apr 3, 2013
You truly wrote:
<quoted text>are a big dummy! Is she a victim or alleged victim? Did you win or lose? Did you win but still did jail time? Did you receive any money from the state to compensate your jail time? Are you a jail bird or alleged jail bird? Do you harass a public official? Are you still harassing the alleged victim by bringing attention to her on this open forum?
Mostly every time I've posted I've said alleged victim, probably every time. I won. Ridiculous question. No money returned nor compensated. Ridiculous question. I'm not harassing anyone, you might want to look up the actual legal definition. I'm doing no such thing.

See how easy it is to answer questions, something you still haven't done.

Do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
You lost

Alamogordo, NM

#5483 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Mostly every time I've posted I've said alleged victim, probably every time. I won. Ridiculous question. No money returned nor compensated. Ridiculous question. I'm not harassing anyone, you might want to look up the actual legal definition. I'm doing no such thing.
if you received no monetary compensation and if you did jail time. She is the winner as she can sleep at night and your name never crosses her lips or dances through her mind. She owns you. You harass that poor little innocent girl everytime you post a question about her. You are a sicko..
Title

Alamogordo, NM

#5484 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
"Martinez prefers to stick to issues"

You should stick to the topic you loser..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5485 Apr 3, 2013
You lost wrote:
<quoted text>if you received no monetary compensation and if you did jail time. She is the winner as she can sleep at night and your name never crosses her lips or dances through her mind. She owns you. You harass that poor little innocent girl everytime you post a question about her. You are a sicko..
Strange how you can post this stuff in such confidence without facts.

Hmmmm that last statement of yours now seems to imply you do support her right to privacy. You dare state I'm bothering her by posting. Except you still haven't stated with certainty so unless you are a coward answer the question, and this time no more weak attempts to spin it on me, so you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
Is she

Alamogordo, NM

#5486 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Strange how you can post this stuff in such confidence without facts.
Hmmmm that last statement of yours now seems to imply you do support her right to privacy. You dare state I'm bothering her by posting. Except you still haven't stated with certainty so unless you are a coward answer the question, and this time no more weak attempts to spin it on me, so you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
still an alleged victim? I thought you said everything is over. If she is not a victim or an alleged victim that would mean she is a liar correct? If that is the case than surely you can come out from hiding now can't you?
MartinezExcommun icated

Los Alamos, NM

#5487 Apr 3, 2013
Gorky wrote:
*Albuquerque, NM -* On Holy Friday, New Mexico's Catholic Governor, Susana Martinez, who just got back from Rome, representing the United States to greet Pope Francis I, forgets about the poor and middle class working New Mexicans and sides with the Republican Party and big corporate donors by vetoing the dollar minimum wage increase.
The minimum wage increase was recently passed by over 2/3 of Albuquerque voters in the 2012 election, and in recent polling, over 79% of New Mexicans support the increase of a dollar raise for minimum wage. An increase in the minimum wage for New Mexico would inject $67 million in
direct spending and produce over 590 new and immediate jobs in New Mexico; this would have been a much needed change to New Mexico's economy after
today's new unemployment numbers show an uptick of unemployment of 0.2%.
Like Mike Padilla slapping his girl, is Martinex slapping the pope. She is excommunicated, and went to Rome on her own with an open invite to anyone, and makes it sound liek a pilgrimage. She's a home-wrecker, got a guy to go to mexico to the capital of the local drug kingsland, and then gets him to divorce hsi wife while there is still a kid in the home, and she is catholic? She's against homosexuality? for moral reasons? When has she ever demonstraTED ANy morals at all? Ever notice, there is never any mention of what she does, just the stupid comments she makes?
Exactly

Alamogordo, NM

#5488 Apr 3, 2013
MartinezExcommunicated wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Mike Padilla slapping his girl, is Martinex slapping the pope. She is excommunicated, and went to Rome on her own with an open invite to anyone, and makes it sound liek a pilgrimage. She's a home-wrecker, got a guy to go to mexico to the capital of the local drug kingsland, and then gets him to divorce hsi wife while there is still a kid in the home, and she is catholic? She's against homosexuality? for moral reasons? When has she ever demonstraTED ANy morals at all? Ever notice, there is never any mention of what she does, just the stupid comments she makes?
What is it you do and what is it you stand for? Cast the first stone, stoner..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unleashed dogs Aug 23 Scarfaced 1
News New Mexicans say they dished out world's longes... Aug 23 Fundiementally ill 2
News Deadly exposure: Plutonium-related cancers plag... (Apr '09) Aug 11 Kzp 12
Los Alamos Music Forum (Nov '12) Aug 6 pink floyd 16
News Emails: Supervising attorneys knew about rehab,... Jun '15 RECALL NOW 1
News ZH Services gets new location, app coming soon May '15 PasstheGassX 2
News ICE Arrests Evangelical Youth Minister Indicted... (Jun '10) Apr '15 swedenforever 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Alamos Mortgages