Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
4,801 - 4,820 of 6,065 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2014
little rb

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

She is the GREATEST wrote:
LMAO! She consumes every minute of this simpletons life. From the time he wakes up in the morning until the time he lays his fat head down on a pillow at night all he thinks about is the Lovely Mrs. Martinez! She owns this idiot. It is PRICELESS! LOL!
She consumed 22 months of Stephin Slevin's life back in 2007. From the time he woke up to the time he laid his head down on a pillow at night. Now He has a suite at the new county building and owns half of Dona Ana County! almost....PRICELESS.....REALLY , who are the real
inept one's from the OLD SWAMP!! LMrbAO

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

kaffir wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you just shut up Kaffir, do you hear, well do you?
Um, you post using the Kaffir and then tell yourself to shut up. That's genius! You fit in so well with these others.
voter

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I totally regret voting for her and most of the Republicans! NM needs to impeach her for neglect of the NM people!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

She will win reelection no problem.

I wonder if our favorite cry baby will chime in today with more liberal lies. WHAAAAA! WHAAAAAA! WHAAAAAAAAAAA!

“President, Congress, VA p ur p”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

kaffir wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you just shut up Kaffir, do you hear, well do you?
An arrogant, ignorant grackle! AIG! It's the NEW-OLD SWAMP
enjoying their last 20 months in Santa Fe. Last of the LOTES!
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

She will win reelection no problem.
I wonder if our favorite cry baby will chime in today with more liberal lies. WHAAAAA! WHAAAAAA! WHAAAAAAAAAAA!
Gordo the Grackle, same guy who went curbing and 0-4 with her recent appointee's in Dona Ana County! One and done!

Maybe you'll get that promotion to Gallup!LMiAO!
Corned Beef

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

voter wrote:
I totally regret voting for her and most of the Republicans! NM needs to impeach her for neglect of the NM people!
You and me both bro. The standard of living continues to decline in New Mexico. The voter's will not be fooled a second time around.
hillowpillow

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

LMAO! She consumes every minute of this simpletons life. From the time he wakes up in the morning until the time he lays his fat head down on a pillow at night all he thinks about is the Lovely Mrs. Martinez! She owns this idiot. It is PRICELESS! LOL!
You didn't include the 5,181,200 minutes from the five-year-old Martinez witch-hunt......and the time he took out to read www.disintegratingjustice now did you? Get me a big pillow, I dizzy from counting crows! LMiAO

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Barring any scratches here are my picks for the Sunland Derby:

4-7-8-2

Not necessarily in that order. Looking at the race the 2,5,7 will lead the race and at some point before or on the turn the 7 will take the lead and the 4 will close with the 8 midpack gaining ground and any one of the Sunland horse will close. I'm thinking the 6 or the 9 will finish fourth or perhaps in the money. But class and speed-wise those to me are the best choices.

Hmmm and just for the sake of it the longshot will more than likely be the 1, but that in no way means throw a ton of money down.

The 4 will probably go off 1/5 or something cuz it's Baffert. If it were Baffert and Gomez or Talamo then maybe, but hmmm cuz Maldanado's on the 8 and Bejarano's on the 5 sooooooo...

But the 4 still looks good, but to bet against the favorite I'd go with the 7 or 8. However depending on how everyone bets the money bet would be the 5. Everyone is going to load up on the 4, might even get a bridge-jumper, but in the end at a mile and an eighth you I go with closers so the 4 is most likely the winner, but Sunland is a decent speed track so the 2,5 or 7 might stay up front.

Hmmm just for fun let's say it finishes 7-2-3-4 and cash-in!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
Barring any scratches here are my picks for the Sunland Derby:
4-7-8-2
Not necessarily in that order. Looking at the race the 2,5,7 will lead the race and at some point before or on the turn the 7 will take the lead and the 4 will close with the 8 midpack gaining ground and any one of the Sunland horse will close. I'm thinking the 6 or the 9 will finish fourth or perhaps in the money. But class and speed-wise those to me are the best choices.
Hmmm and just for the sake of it the longshot will more than likely be the 1, but that in no way means throw a ton of money down.
The 4 will probably go off 1/5 or something cuz it's Baffert. If it were Baffert and Gomez or Talamo then maybe, but hmmm cuz Maldanado's on the 8 and Bejarano's on the 5 sooooooo...
But the 4 still looks good, but to bet against the favorite I'd go with the 7 or 8. However depending on how everyone bets the money bet would be the 5. Everyone is going to load up on the 4, might even get a bridge-jumper, but in the end at a mile and an eighth you I go with closers so the 4 is most likely the winner, but Sunland is a decent speed track so the 2,5 or 7 might stay up front.
Hmmm just for fun let's say it finishes 7-2-3-4 and cash-in!
No doubt you have some mental issues. Now you are talking to yourself. Martinez should be fined for lettig you out of jail. You need help psycho..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No doubt you have some mental issues. Now you are talking to yourself. Martinez should be fined for lettig you out of jail. You need help psycho..
Here's what is truly funny about this post. Here you say:

"Now you are talking to yourself."

First it's text on a screen, so I am not talking. Plus it's a public forum so anybody and everybody who comes across it may read it.

Second, and most profound, you say I'm communicating to myself AND YET YOU REPLIED!!! "Could you be more stupid?" -(Old Saturday Night Live skit)

Anyway another thing I'd like to point out is earlier you posted:

"I wonder if our favorite cry baby will chime in today"
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...

So then it appears that I fill your mind, I consume your thoughts, you take time out of your day just to see if I post and when I do you quickly make some kind of comment. So then I own you!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And because you have no self control and I do consume your every thought you will not only post, you will once again post some off the wall comment and try to portray yourself as not being under my control. Matter of fact you'll probably take a day or two or better yet you'll post under another name and make some degrading comment. Whatever you choose to do no matter what you will reply because you can't help it.

If I didn't matter to you or you truly thought I was stupid then why take the time to reply. If I wasn't that important why take the time to make multiple judge-it clicks? Hmmmm why?

Because here's something you seem not to understand, the more you judge my posts, the more attention it draws. An average reader will see the high amount of icons and wonder what it was I posted that drew that kind of response. They then read my post and come to their own conclusions. See what you fail to understand is the more attention you draw to my posts the more it helps me. The hits on the YouTube video goes up every time you and your friends make these multiple judge it clicks. You're actually helping me, so I thank you.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
First it's text on a screen, so I am not talking. Plus it's a public forum so anybody and everybody who comes across it may read it.
Second, and most profound, you say I'm communicating to myself AND YET YOU REPLIED!!! "Could you be more stupid?" -(Old Saturday Night Live skit)
So then it appears that I fill your mind, I consume your thoughts, you take time out of your day just to see if I post and when I do you quickly make some kind of comment. So then I own you!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And because you have no self control and I do consume your every thought you will not only post, you will once again post some off the wall comment and try to portray yourself as not being under my control. Matter of fact you'll probably take a day or two or better yet you'll post under another name and make some degrading comment. Whatever you choose to do no matter what you will reply because you can't help it.
If I didn't matter to you or you truly thought I was stupid then why take the time to reply. If I wasn't that important why take the time to make multiple judge-it clicks? Hmmmm why?
Because here's something you seem not to understand, the more you judge my posts, the more attention it draws. An average reader will see the high amount of icons and wonder what it was I posted that drew that kind of response. They then read my post and come to their own conclusions. See what you fail to understand is the more attention you draw to my posts the more it helps me. The hits on the YouTube video goes up every time you and your friends make these multiple judge it clicks. You're actually helping me, so I thank you.
Did you post your little rant while covering your face and disguising your voice like a coward? Martinez was right about you, you just fell through the cracks, it happens, O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony and several more also fell through the cracks but eventually it all catches up to them and you definitely get what you deserve in this life. I don't have to tell you that your time will come, you know it because justice is just a choice!
Sockpuppet Alert

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Says the moron who tells people what his lottery/scratch off picks are in a forum about Susan Martinez.
Talk about stupid? Who give a crap about your numbers in THIS forum? That's what twitter is for dlckhead! did you feel the need to post here because of the character number limitation? LMAO!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

5 minutes to post.

4-8-7-5-1

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHA

Ignore that last post because I was right the first time!

The Sunland Derby finished:

7-9-2-4-3

Re-read my post granted I said "7-2-3-4 and cash in" but read my post. I said the 2-5-7 would lead and the 7 would take over and that's exactly what happened! I then said "the 6 or the 9 will finish fourth or perhaps in the money" and well the 9 finished in the money. So if you keyed my picks with the 7 on top you would've hit the superfecta paying $1,379.40. Better yet had any of you played it right and keyed the 7 with those same numbers the Super High 5 payed $16,506.

I'm not lucky. It's simple math ;-)

So next month be sure to look for my picks for the Kentucky Derby.

I just made a simple bet with the 7. I don't do too many exotics cuz during any race any thing can happen. Jockeys get thrown, horses collide, clip heels, just a lot of bad things can happen which will destroy your ticket. Playing one horse who granted may not show up renders you liable for a simple loss, but you do get a payout as long as nothing goes wrong.

If you haven't been to the races, visit Sunland it's a good track and is a good family outing. But wager responsibly!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did you post your little rant while covering your face and disguising your voice like a coward? Martinez was right about you, you just fell through the cracks, it happens, O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony and several more also fell through the cracks but eventually it all catches up to them and you definitely get what you deserve in this life. I don't have to tell you that your time will come, you know it because justice is just a choice!
Toooooooooo easy.

You replied. Just as commanded because I own you.

Now for this ridiculous post again you call me a coward and yet you have no real proof. As I have repeatedly stated the video was made that way TO PROTECT THE ALLEGED VICTIM. Seems just like Martinez you don't care about the girl. If you trash her in an attempt to degrade me then so what. See that's insane thinking but I expect as much coming from people like you. You think destroying the girl in order to get to me is justice, that's not justice that's stupidity. Why should the girl suffer, but you don't care.

As for falling through the cracks. I'll ask this question one more time...CAN YOU READ?

At my trial the prosecution, THE PROSECUTION, UNDER OATH, told the court, told the jury, that NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED. They are the ones who said the law wasn't broken. So if no law was broken and no crime committed then why have a fricken trial? But that's the kind of people you support, wasting taxpayer money. Kudos to you and yours!

I've done nothing but community service my entire life. Helped people at every turn so if that's the justice that catches up with me then so be it!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Sockpuppet Alert wrote:
<quoted text>Says the moron who tells people what his lottery/scratch off picks are in a forum about Susan Martinez.
Talk about stupid? Who give a crap about your numbers in THIS forum? That's what twitter is for dlckhead! did you feel the need to post here because of the character number limitation? LMAO!
Who is Susan Martinez?

By the way I said picks for the Sunland Derby, not the lottery and even more stupid on your part who the hell tells people here are my picks for the scratch off. That makes you insanely stupid.

Also if you didn't care, then read and skip the post, don't reply to it. Then again as I stated earlier you people draw more attention to my posts so thank you.

As for character limitation. You must use twitter more than I do cuz I don't even know what the limit is, that's just funny.

Do yourself a favor and don't reply. But of course you will you can;t help it.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHA
Ignore that last post because I was right the first time!
The Sunland Derby finished:
7-9-2-4-3
Re-read my post granted I said "7-2-3-4 and cash in" but read my post. I said the 2-5-7 would lead and the 7 would take over and that's exactly what happened! I then said "the 6 or the 9 will finish fourth or perhaps in the money" and well the 9 finished in the money. So if you keyed my picks with the 7 on top you would've hit the superfecta paying $1,379.40. Better yet had any of you played it right and keyed the 7 with those same numbers the Super High 5 payed $16,506.
I'm not lucky. It's simple math ;-)
So next month be sure to look for my picks for the Kentucky Derby.
I just made a simple bet with the 7. I don't do too many exotics cuz during any race any thing can happen. Jockeys get thrown, horses collide, clip heels, just a lot of bad things can happen which will destroy your ticket. Playing one horse who granted may not show up renders you liable for a simple loss, but you do get a payout as long as nothing goes wrong.
If you haven't been to the races, visit Sunland it's a good track and is a good family outing. But wager responsibly!
Oh gee, for awhile there I thought you posted your prison number.. I'm sorry my mistake.. Not!!!!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gee, for awhile there I thought you posted your prison number.. I'm sorry my mistake.. Not!!!!
I've never been in prison. Next time in your attempt to be humorous at least use facts. Huge difference between jail and prison. Oh gee, for awhile there I thought you actually knew something..Not!!!!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I've never been in prison. Next time in your attempt to be humorous at least use facts. Huge difference between jail and prison. Oh gee, for awhile there I thought you actually knew something..Not!!!!
You are a jail bird and should be in a psych ward right now. That poor little girl that you stalked will be scarred for life and all you care about is picking horses. You are a pathetic animal that deserves prison time..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Los Alamos Discussions

Search the Los Alamos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lujan, state at standstill over property (May '09) Jul 17 Iss your 1,063
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul 13 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul 10 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul 8 RalphMartinez Jason Galle 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... Jul 5 boregas 4
Step by Step, How to rape a kid Based on what ... (Jul '12) Jun '14 Michelle 5
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun '14 Marsha 2
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Los Alamos County was issued at July 28 at 10:29AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
Los Alamos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••