Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 7120 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Can you

Albuquerque, NM

#5300 Mar 13, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
Hmmm..."She is the greatest" seems you don't care about the law...
30-11-1. Libel.
D. The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:
(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offenses;
(3) that he has some moral vice or physical defect or disease which renders him unfit for intercourse with respectable society, and as such should cause him to be generally avoided
That's New Mexico law. So I ask one last time that you cease and desist from making libelous comments directed at me.
By the way the person you replied to does not support Martinez and has stood with me during my ordeal. Shows your own foolishness for not paying attention.
be a BIGGER wuss? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa someone is saying mean things about me? I'm gonna cry like a little bitch and then play "lawyer"
What a baby!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5301 Mar 13, 2013
Hmmm..."She is the greatest" seems you don't care about the law...
30-11-1. Libel.
D. The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:
(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offenses;
(3) that he has some moral vice or physical defect or disease which renders him unfit for intercourse with respectable society, and as such should cause him to be generally avoided
That's New Mexico law. So I ask one last time that you cease and desist from making libelous comments directed at me.
By the way the person you replied to does not support Martinez and has stood with me during my ordeal. Shows your own foolishness for not paying attention.
Hmmm stop your crying you little baby. Who do you think they would believe in a court of law, a jail bird like you or an upstanding citizen with an impecible record like me? First you resort to a threat of violence against me and once I called your pathetic bluff you lower yourself to threatening a law suit. PLEASE! I have already caught you in so many lies. You should really go back to hiding your face and disguising your voice when dealing with me. Rookie!

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5302 Mar 13, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
I have lived in this state my entire life and I have never seen it so prosperous and happy. Martinez has done wonders with this state, she has turned the corner on the bad fat bill years and is moving forward in the right direction. My hat off to her. Id she was a democrat she would have a 100 % approval rating!
I know Stephen Slevin is doing pretty well with an approximate 'prosperous' net settlement of $11 million.

I know Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez is very happy after receiving a sealed envelope with a Martinez Hooter's Boner, I mean bonus, after being held for 43 days for mistaken identity.

The 40% classified as the working poor in New Mexico are happy to be in the same company(the bottom) as Mississippi and Alabama.

Don't worry, be happy....she's a one-termer!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5303 Mar 13, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Stephen Slevin is doing pretty well with an approximate 'prosperous' net settlement of $11 million.
I know Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez is very happy after receiving a sealed envelope with a Martinez Hooter's Boner, I mean bonus, after being held for 43 days for mistaken identity.
The 40% classified as the working poor in New Mexico are happy to be in the same company(the bottom) as Mississippi and Alabama.
Why don't you put your lifetime fortune of minimum wage on that one-termer statement! Bet?

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5305 Mar 14, 2013
Can you wrote:
<quoted text>be a BIGGER wuss? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa someone is saying mean things about me? I'm gonna cry like a little bitch and then play "lawyer"
What a baby!
First of all I'm not a child. Second of all you might want to go back through this thread and take into account other things this person has posted.

When you spread lies about someone that affects their reputation that makes the person liable to suit.

I'm a "sticks and stones" person. I also believe in turning the other cheek, but when a person truly wants to fight then let's have at it. Don't mince words. Don't sing it, BRING IT!

I'm a grown man very capable of defending myself, but if you choose to commit acts that just may need a judge to shut you up then I'll gladly take you before a court to do so.
Not buying it

Albuquerque, NM

#5306 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
First of all I'm not a child. Second of all you might want to go back through this thread and take into account other things this person has posted.
When you spread lies about someone that affects their reputation that makes the person liable to suit.
I'm a "sticks and stones" person. I also believe in turning the other cheek, but when a person truly wants to fight then let's have at it. Don't mince words. Don't sing it, BRING IT!
I'm a grown man very capable of defending myself, but if you choose to commit acts that just may need a judge to shut you up then I'll gladly take you before a court to do so.
Nice speech but it means very little. All you do is whine and complain about a public on-line forum where no-one is required to use a real name or location. That makes your claims of wanting to "
have at it" very lame and immature. I have also not recently read one instance of Libel, so your lawyer skills need some work to boot!
Want to "bring it on"? Find me, figure out where I live, come on up, and remember one very important message:
I don't accept solicitors, my front gate is normally locked, and (to quote something I read on-line and here) my doors are locked for YOUR protection, NOT MINE!
None of the above is a threat. You visiting my home is something I consider a threat, and WILL act upon.
Get it?
Now go away you whiney little bitch!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5307 Mar 14, 2013
Not buying it wrote:
<quoted text>Nice speech but it means very little. All you do is whine and complain about a public on-line forum where no-one is required to use a real name or location. That makes your claims of wanting to "
have at it" very lame and immature. I have also not recently read one instance of Libel, so your lawyer skills need some work to boot!
Want to "bring it on"? Find me, figure out where I live, come on up, and remember one very important message:
I don't accept solicitors, my front gate is normally locked, and (to quote something I read on-line and here) my doors are locked for YOUR protection, NOT MINE!
None of the above is a threat. You visiting my home is something I consider a threat, and WILL act upon.
Get it?
Now THAT was funny!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5308 Mar 14, 2013
Not buying it wrote:
<quoted text>Nice speech but it means very little. All you do is whine and complain about a public on-line forum where no-one is required to use a real name or location. That makes your claims of wanting to "
Get it?
Really?

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...

As far as "bring it" you've got that backwards. You're the one talking tough, syou've made the threats, not me. I just challenged you to walk the talk. "Don't sing it, bring it" doesn't mean I'd go to your house for a visit.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5309 Mar 14, 2013
Not buying it wrote:
Get it?
As far as you haven't seen libel.

The person posted saying that he has my criminal record and that it is lengthy, a long history, etc.

He is publishing a statement not just accusing me of criminal conduct, but stating as fact that he knows that I'm a criminal with a huge criminal past. Those are his words and by the law of every state in this nation and the laws of the United States taht is libel.

Then again you probably can't read either.

Of course you'll return with your tough guy name-calling and the person you're defending will pee on himself clicking on the judge-it icons.

Two cards!
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#5310 Mar 14, 2013
she is a teabagger wrote:
one termer
Don't know about that.

New Mexico gave Bill Richardson two terms and he was worthless.
baby

Lynchburg, VA

#5311 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Really?
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...
As far as "bring it" you've got that backwards. You're the one talking tough, syou've made the threats, not me. I just challenged you to walk the talk. "Don't sing it, bring it" doesn't mean I'd go to your house for a visit.
you are the tough guy wanting people to meet you. Anyone can be tough when using a fake name... ive NEVER threatened you and challenge you to post a THREAT i made. Talk about libel..... and the rest of your comment in the other post is all hearsay. Grow up baby!
libel

Lynchburg, VA

#5312 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
The person posted saying that he has my criminal record and that it is lengthy, a long history, etc.
He is publishing a statement not just accusing me of criminal conduct, but stating as fact that he knows that I'm a criminal with a huge criminal past. Those are his words and by the law of every state in this nation and the laws of the United States taht is libel.
Of course you'll return with your tough guy name-calling and the person you're defending will pee on himself clicking on the judge-it icons.
Two cards!
doesnt apply to fake names moron. Your real name has never been divulged. Unless your name is JUSTICE?
Man are u stupid!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5313 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Two cards!
MAN, these posters on here are tearing your crying, whining ass up boy! Maybe you should check your underwear and see if you don't have any lace on them! Looks like you are going to have your hands full suing eveybody on Topix. I can see your court case now, Justice is just a choice VS. Everybody on Topix. LMAO! Maybe Governor Martinez should sue you for all the lies you spread about her idiot..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5314 Mar 14, 2013
baby wrote:
<quoted text>you are the tough guy wanting people to meet you. Anyone can be tough when using a fake name... ive NEVER threatened you and challenge you to post a THREAT i made. Talk about libel..... and the rest of your comment in the other post is all hearsay. Grow up baby!
Do you even know what hearsay means?

Hearsay means that in court you cannot say what someone else said if that person isn't in court to testify to either affirm or negate what they may have said.

As for the threat "You visiting my home is something I consider a threat, and WILL act upon."

"act upon" is a threat of retaliation. Read your own post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...

Then return with more foolishness...

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5315 Mar 14, 2013
libel wrote:
<quoted text>doesnt apply to fake names moron. Your real name has never been divulged. Unless your name is JUSTICE?
Man are u stupid!
Take a moment to reflect on what you posted. First of all the person you are defending claimed they knew who I am. Second my real name is posted throughout this thread. Third, anyone with intelligence could figure out who I am just by doing a simple click or two.

So then it seems that you are the stupid one because you are not smart enough to check facts and then post in complete ignorance.

Enjoy your First Amendment right to post in ignorance to the fullest extent of the law!
I never

United States

#5316 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Take a moment to reflect on what you posted. First of all the person you are defending claimed they knew who I am. Second my real name is posted throughout this thread. Third, anyone with intelligence could figure out who I am just by doing a simple click or two.
So then it seems that you are the stupid one because you are not smart enough to check facts and then post in complete ignorance.
Enjoy your First Amendment right to post in ignorance to the fullest extent of the law!
saw your real name posted. Of course, I ain't gonna read 4K+ posts just to find out what kind of moron you might really be.
And a threat? I read someone respond to YOUR threat of wanting to visit them in person. That is not a threat but a retaliation. In fact, the poster SPECIFICALLY said they were not threatening you. You visiting them at thier home would be a threat considering the signs posted and the FACT they they post withuot a real name. I could care less who you really are. I could care less who the person posting as "She is the greatest" is either. You seem to think that because someone doesn't suck your dlck in every post, they must be against you. Black and white no middle ground at all? You sound like quite the extremist is you asked me.
I think you both are full of it.
You think you can be liebled against by hearsay in a public forum wihtout using your real name.
You crack me up as well. The other person had you pegged!
What a baby!
Let us

United States

#5317 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you even know what hearsay means?
Hearsay means that in court you cannot say what someone else said if that person isn't in court to testify to either affirm or negate what they may have said.
As for the threat "You visiting my home is something I consider a threat, and WILL act upon."
"act upon" is a threat of retaliation. Read your own post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...
Then return with more foolishness...
look at what YOU said to the poster in the first place:

"I'm a "sticks and stones" person. I also believe in turning the other cheek, but when a person truly wants to fight then let's have at it. Don't mince words. Don't sing it, BRING IT!"
If a person truly wants to fight, then let's have at it"
Those are YOUR words!
You challenged someone to a fight and backed it up with:
"Don't sing it, BRING it"
So the poster responded:

"Want to "bring it on"? Find me, figure out where I live, come on up, and remember one very important message:
Get it?
"

It was a question that IF you wanted to BRING IT ON as you suggested, you would have to find them, and visit them. And visiting them would be a threat that they would respond to.

No threat was made outside of you wanting to "BRING IT ON".

Such a little tough-guy-baby! No ownder everyone picks on you!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5318 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You still crying?
youbet cha

Glendale, AZ

#5319 Mar 14, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost forgot the 'prosperous' justice story! www.disintegratingjustice.com by Daniel Rivera exposing the unethical, corrupt, bullying tactics by the Martinez DA regime.

Don't worry, be happy! Only 20 more months of (RINO)Richardson In a New Outfit!

So little justice, so much time! A 5 year-old Directed Verdict!LMAO
boyalone

Glendale, AZ

#5320 Mar 14, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you put your lifetime fortune of minimum wage on that one-termer statement! Bet?
You guys sure have a hard time dealing with the facts here on MPTSTI. Her record as DA has been exposed in www.disintegratingjustice.com . The recent Slevin payout only magnifies the facts of the this book.

The Devil went down to Georgia once, and it's going down in November 2014 up in Santa Fe! Hey, a one-termer for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Step by Step, How to rape a kid Based on what ... (Jul '12) Oct 12 LosAlamosCitizen 6
News Dare to Ask: Do Native Americans have facial an... (Sep '09) Oct 1 Traveler 118
News Repeat offender arrested using new ALeRT system Aug '17 the real truth 2
Dare I move to Los Alamos (Aug '12) Jul '17 Pat 13
News Bruce Thompson v. City of Albuquerque Ray Schul... Jun '17 pugnose 1
Los Alamos Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 20
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24

Los Alamos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Alamos Mortgages