Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Read more

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5269 Mar 8, 2013
Typo:

Susana Martinez has retarded an[y] progress towards ethics in government.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5270 Mar 8, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make fun of anyone's disabilities. I didn't laugh at special needs people.
However you have just shown how stupid you are.
The word retard means to hinder, delay or slow the progress of. Susana Martinez has retarded the growth of your state's economy. Susana Martinez has retarded and progress towards ethics in government. Susana Martinez as a prosecutor for sure retarded the judicial system.
At some point in time when people chose to phrase the term mental retardation then perhaps shame on them and more so shame on you for accepting it, but that's not a proper term. I've never used it.
Just as when people say "oh that's so gay" exactly what does that mean? The term gay means joyous so when someone uses the word to define something as disgusting they are improperly using the term.
So if you are offended at the proper use of a word then you might want to get re-educated for it seems your vocabulary has suffered from retardation.
LMAO!
Nice way of trying to play it off, stupid one.. Didn't work!! You blundered, period..LMAO!!!
District Anoyance

Albuquerque, NM

#5271 Mar 8, 2013
Albuquerque, NM - BREAKING NEWS - The largest pay out in New Mexico's history for a case involving extreme violations of human rights was settled for $15.5 million dollars. The District Attorney at the time was none other than New Mexico's Gov. Susana Martinez.

Susana Martinez was the Dona Ana District from 1997 to 2011 - while Stephen Slevin was being kept in solitary confinement for years and repeatedly denied his rights happened under her watch.
The DPNM is calling on Governor Martinez and the Dona Ana district office's to reveal what she knew about this case and how she allowed this to happen while serving as District Attorney - and to also account for her lack of actions in protecting the rights of Mr. Slevin.
Below is a statement from DPNM Executive Director Scott Forrester on this black eye for New Mexico:
"This is an absolute disgrace and total lack of leadership by Susana Martinez to let such a horrific action to happen under her watch. How could she let this happen, what did she know, and why did she not act?"
Here is the article: http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_22723124/slevin-...
Law breaker

Washington, DC

#5272 Mar 8, 2013
District Anoyance wrote:
Albuquerque, NM - BREAKING NEWS - The largest pay out in New Mexico's history for a case involving extreme violations of human rights was settled for $15.5 million dollars. The District Attorney at the time was none other than New Mexico's Gov. Susana Martinez.
Susana Martinez was the Dona Ana District from 1997 to 2011 - while Stephen Slevin was being kept in solitary confinement for years and repeatedly denied his rights happened under her watch.
The DPNM is calling on Governor Martinez and the Dona Ana district office's to reveal what she knew about this case and how she allowed this to happen while serving as District Attorney - and to also account for her lack of actions in protecting the rights of Mr. Slevin.
Below is a statement from DPNM Executive Director Scott Forrester on this black eye for New Mexico:
"This is an absolute disgrace and total lack of leadership by Susana Martinez to let such a horrific action to happen under her watch. How could she let this happen, what did she know, and why did she not act?"
Was this Justice is Just a Choice?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5273 Mar 8, 2013
Law breaker wrote:
<quoted text>Was this Justice is Just a Choice?
While funny, no I spent 6 days in jail. Would've been out sooner but the court refused to let me pay the bail.

All goes back to how they were corruptly handling the case.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5274 Mar 8, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice way of trying to play it off, stupid one.. Didn't work!! You blundered, period..LMAO!!!
I didn't try to play off anything.

If Susana Martinez was special needs or mentally challenged and I called her retarded then yes that would be wrong.

Nice try on your part though I'll give you an F+ for effort.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5275 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
If Susana Martinez was special needs or mentally challenged and I called her retarded then yes that would be wrong.
Ha, I'll give a "0" for lying..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5276 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You still crying? A man in his mid 40's cries like a little biotch!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5277 Mar 9, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>You still crying? A man in his mid 40's cries like a little biotch!
More like late 40's I thought you knew who I am.

What I find funny about what you post is that you're saying that I'm crying, how do you get that from text on a screen?

The emotion I actually have is disgust cuz I find you to be the stupidest person, outside of Susana Martinez that I've ever come across.
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5278 Mar 9, 2013
Law breaker wrote:
Probably Ashley Meeks or Heath Hassaman jcoming out of the closet with a guilty conscience! LMAO
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5279 Mar 9, 2013
Law breaker wrote:
Considering all the 'swampbusters' down in Dona Ana County at this time, there's no telling who may have sent this article.

www.disintegratingjustice.com ! Pretty much sums up the previous 17 years down at the 3rd Judicial District Court! Good Riddance!
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5280 Mar 9, 2013
District Anoyance wrote:
She certainly is the GREATEST!!!!
Her only second place finish is the 43 day mistaken identity with
Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez back on halloween 2007. Atlanta overtook her with a 55 month mistaken identity freakshow!
Where's Inside Edition when you need em?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5282 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
More like late 40's I thought you knew who I am.
What I find funny about what you post is that you're saying that I'm crying, how do you get that from text on a screen?
The emotion I actually have is disgust cuz I find you to be the stupidest person, outside of Susana Martinez that I've ever come across.
LMAO! And you cry like a 4 year old..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5283 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>LMAO! And you cry like a 4 year old..
Hmmm seems you know a lot about 4 year olds if you can compare them to people you don't know.
Clay

Alamogordo, NM

#5284 Mar 11, 2013
Susana was DA when they 'lost' that man who was locked in solitary confinement for a couple of years 'accidentally', causing the county to have to pay out big time. She committed forgery on an absentee ballot. She lacks integrity and ability. She makes Richardson look good.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5285 Mar 12, 2013
I have lived in this state my entire life and I have never seen it so prosperous and happy. Martinez has done wonders with this state, she has turned the corner on the bad fat bill years and is moving forward in the right direction. My hat off to her. Id she was a democrat she would have a 100 % approval rating!
Civil Community

Albuquerque, NM

#5286 Mar 12, 2013
If governor Martinez was a Democrat, she would be a corrupt Democrat.
wow

Santa Fe, NM

#5287 Mar 12, 2013
I have lived in this state my entire life and I have never seen it so prosperous and happy. Martinez has done wonders with this state, she has turned the corner on the bad fat bill years and is moving forward in the right direction. My hat off to her. Id she was a democrat she would have a 100 % approval rating!
what are you on?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5288 Mar 12, 2013
Civil Community wrote:
If governor Martinez was a Democrat, she would be a corrupt Democrat.
If that was the case she would fit right in with all democrats and you would love her.
That is what

Alamogordo, NM

#5290 Mar 12, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
she is a one termer who can't even speak thoughtfully!
you said about Obama. Sit back and enjoy the ride fool..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car accident? Mar 24 LaVel 1
News Small town takes on Corporate America Mar 7 Shopper 2
News Will the Puerto Rico Powerball winner pay Feder... Feb '15 El Cacique 11
espanola nm corruption ;) , i am everywhere a m... Feb '15 thomas 2
espanola,nm open investigation with help of ex ... Feb '15 gallegos tita 1
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... Feb '15 timmy 1
espanola,nm small community corruption Feb '15 titagallegos 1

Fire Warning for Los Alamos County was issued at March 31 at 3:11PM MDT

Los Alamos Dating
Find my Match