Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 229)

Showing posts 4,561 - 4,580 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LIES

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
Is www.disintegratingjustice.com a hogwash tabloid type website?
This is all B.S. I know the guy, he got what he deserved!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
Is www.disintegratingjustice.com a hogwash tabloid type website?
I took the time to read the book, and found it very interesting. It is a well written book by D.F.R.. It is a book that will have you thinking, and asking questions.
Nixon

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I took the time to read the book, and found it very interesting. It is a well written book by D.F.R.. It is a book that will have you thinking, and asking questions.
spamola !!!!!!!!!!
Just like

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
spamola !!!!!!!!!!
YOU do every thread you bloviating hippie!
Wow

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

deleted greatest wrote:
!
you sound like a violent, obsessed, threatening criminal-type yourself.
Thanks

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a violent, obsessed, threatening criminal-type yourself.
for playing..
Thanks

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

deleted greatest wrote:
Maybe YOU should learn a little bit about computers. I only viewed roughly 40 seconds of that pathetic looking and sounding video like I stated. I also went back and found that posted name you speak of. Using my poor computer skills and a credit card I paid to have a criminal history ran on that name. That criminal history says that person is not as LILLY WHITE as he wants everybody to think he is. Should I post all of it, what do you think jail bird? LMAO! What are you going to do with somebodies name and IP address? Are you going to go over to their house and have cookies and milk? Just think about it tuff guy, if Martinez slapped you around and made you her little bitch think what a man could do to a COWARD like you!
for this post..
ingumreport

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

LIES wrote:
<quoted text>This is all B.S. I know the guy, he got what he deserved!
It can't be B.S.! Barnes and Noble don't have in the B.S. section of the book store and neither Rivera or Rivas have been on the Laura 'Ingum' show blowing bubbles of sullbhit up her listeners arse!
ingumreport

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

LIES wrote:
<quoted text>This is all B.S. I know the guy, he got what he deserved!
Wow! So you're in the know and the same guy?

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

deleted greatest wrote:
Maybe YOU should learn a little bit about computers. I only viewed roughly 40 seconds of that pathetic looking and sounding video like I stated. I also went back and found that posted name you speak of. Using my poor computer skills and a credit card I paid to have a criminal history ran on that name. That criminal history says that person is not as LILLY WHITE as he wants everybody to think he is. Should I post all of it, what do you think jail bird? LMAO! What are you going to do with somebodies name and IP address? Are you going to go over to their house and have cookies and milk? Just think about it tuff guy, if Martinez slapped you around and made you her little bitch think what a man could do to a COWARD like you!
What name would that be? I of all people would know my own criminal history and like I said the only thing on there besides the false arrest by NMSU rogue Oscar Ferralez is most likely arrests for unpaid traffic tickets.

If you have anything else then you either ran the wrong name or your dumbass got scammed by some conartist who is probably running up more bills on your card!

By the way imputing criminal conduct is libel, defamation per se, so since you asked about what I would do with your name is well take you to court for committing defamation. However your only defense would be that you could say you don't know who I am, but so far you are talking to me as if you do.

However it seems you don;t know who I am because you falsely stated that Martinez controlled me, when the fact is she lost the case. LOST THE CASE. It didn't even gop to the jury because the prosecution DID NOT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE and the judge ruled even stating that if he had submitted it to the jury and they convicted me he would have to turn it over because there's no evidence to support the charge.

You might want to take the time to learn the facts before you post in ignorance, believe I said that before oh wait that's right you can't read.

And the funniest part of your post is it seems you are threatening me, don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
What name would that be? I of all people would know my own criminal history and like I said the only thing on there besides the false arrest by NMSU rogue Oscar Ferralez is most likely arrests for unpaid traffic tickets.
If you have anything else then you either ran the wrong name or your dumbass got scammed by some conartist who is probably running up more bills on your card!
By the way imputing criminal conduct is libel, defamation per se, so since you asked about what I would do with your name is well take you to court for committing defamation. However your only defense would be that you could say you don't know who I am, but so far you are talking to me as if you do.
However it seems you don;t know who I am because you falsely stated that Martinez controlled me, when the fact is she lost the case. LOST THE CASE. It didn't even gop to the jury because the prosecution DID NOT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE and the judge ruled even stating that if he had submitted it to the jury and they convicted me he would have to turn it over because there's no evidence to support the charge.
You might want to take the time to learn the facts before you post in ignorance, believe I said that before oh wait that's right you can't read.
And the funniest part of your post is it seems you are threatening me, don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash!
What name did you post on here again? You know the one that has a criminal history. Speeding tickets? PLEASE! You are nothing but a pathetic cry baby. You say you have my name and IP address like I am supposed to be scared or something. Then you accuse me of threatening you. Well let me explain something to you, I don't threaten people I EDUCATE them. So consider this an education tuff guy. Libel, defemation, you should really learn the law before you go spouting your garbage Nancy Boy. Get a job, get a life and move on, you got exactly what you deserved and you know it.

Martinez is the GREATEST!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>
What name did you post on here again? You know the one that has a criminal history. Speeding tickets? PLEASE! You are nothing but a pathetic cry baby. You say you have my name and IP address like I am supposed to be scared or something. Then you accuse me of threatening you. Well let me explain something to you, I don't threaten people I EDUCATE them. So consider this an education tuff guy. Libel, defemation, you should really learn the law before you go spouting your garbage Nancy Boy. Get a job, get a life and move on, you got exactly what you deserved and you know it.
I'll repeat it. You need to cease and desist from your false statements. Here is some case law that you need to discuss with an attorney if you continue in your ways:

"The false imputation of criminal conduct is grounds for defamation and, in fact, is libelous...Belo v. Fuller, 84 Tex. 450, 19 S.W. 616, 617 (1892)." Raymer v. Doubleday & Co Inc., 615 F.2d 241 (5th Cir. 1980)

I'll say it one last time. Yes I have speeding tickets. I have a false arrest that may be on my record due to Oscar Ferralez charging me with something that in no way was possible. Violating a court order that did not exist.

And yet you dare post that you have my record and are trying to portray me as having a lengthy criminal record. I know my own history and ask that you cease and desist from committing your libelous act of falsely stating that I have a record.

However if you continue to do so then yes you may very well find yourself at the end of a defamation suit.

How

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the get a life...

I have life and life more abundantly. Let him who hath an ear hear...
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll repeat it. You need to cease and desist from your false statements. Here is some case law that you need to discuss with an attorney if you continue in your ways:
"The false imputation of criminal conduct is grounds for defamation and, in fact, is libelous...Belo v. Fuller, 84 Tex. 450, 19 S.W. 616, 617 (1892)." Raymer v. Doubleday & Co Inc., 615 F.2d 241 (5th Cir. 1980)
I'll say it one last time. Yes I have speeding tickets. I have a false arrest that may be on my record due to Oscar Ferralez charging me with something that in no way was possible. Violating a court order that did not exist.
And yet you dare post that you have my record and are trying to portray me as having a lengthy criminal record. I know my own history and ask that you cease and desist from committing your libelous act of falsely stating that I have a record.
However if you continue to do so then yes you may very well find yourself at the end of a defamation suit.
How
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, it's the same old tired story from you day after day after day right jail bird. I have your record allright, it's public record and I have it, I paid for it and now I own it like I OWN you, just like Martinez OWNED you. Sue me PUNK!
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I took the time to read the book, and found it very interesting. It is a well written book by D.F.R.. It is a book that will have you thinking, and asking questions.
Who will end up being swampbuster of the year? Mark D'Antonio or Daniel Rivera.
The winner is

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

ingumreport wrote:
<quoted text>
Who will end up being swampbuster of the year? Mark D'Antonio or Daniel Rivera.
I vote for you and your fat mother!
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Sorry little F-boy, my mother, who just turned 79, walks three miles a day....around a swamp...and is probably in better shape than you and 90 percent of the people in Alamo. LOL
Smells

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

ingumreport wrote:
Sorry little F-boy, my mother, who just turned 79, walks three miles a day....around a swamp...and is probably in better shape than you and 90 percent of the people in Alamo. LOL
I bet she smells like a skunk that crawled out of the ass of another skunk..
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I know she doesn't smell bad enough to have the F.B.I., AG and the State Auditor showing up at her residence. NEXT!

Although, she does like the Fair!LOL
Smart enough

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

ingumreport wrote:
I know she doesn't smell bad enough to have the F.B.I., AG and the State Auditor showing up at her residence. NEXT!
Although, she does like the Fair!LOL
to vote for Martinez I bet..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,561 - 4,580 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Los Alamos Discussions

Search the Los Alamos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lujan, state at standstill over property (May '09) Jul 17 Iss your 1,063
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul 13 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul 10 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul 8 RalphMartinez Jason Galle 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... Jul 5 boregas 4
Step by Step, How to rape a kid Based on what ... (Jul '12) Jun 24 Michelle 5
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun 23 Marsha 2
•••
•••
•••
Los Alamos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Alamos Jobs

•••