DeLaney named Luna County Special Master, succeeds Kretek

Full story: The Deming Headlight

The Sixth Judicial District has appointed two Special Masters to cover cases in the district.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
hopefully right this time

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

Best of luck to Ms. DeLaney in her new job as special master. After what Kretek did with the title. Ms. DeLaney should shine like a diamond compared to how awful a job Kretek did. Hopefully she'll put some dignity back into the title.
wondering

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

hopefully right this time wrote:
Best of luck to Ms. DeLaney in her new job as special master. After what Kretek did with the title. Ms. DeLaney should shine like a diamond compared to how awful a job Kretek did. Hopefully she'll put some dignity back into the title.
very well said!!
Concerned

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

hopefully right this time wrote:
I would say the best to Dona Ana County. I don't believe her ethics are up to par.
Chad

Prescott, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Ms. Delaney is a piece of shit also that is unethical and wants nothing to do with justice. You wanna hear my story please contact me. She is a CREEP and against men being fathers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Los Alamos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Alamos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••