CopWatch

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Step by Step, How to rape a kid, In Los Alamos Based on what worked in Court Decisions

Over the next few weeks, I'll start publishing this. First, start Whie Rock, and look for the signage as you enter town, telling you where to go for Chamisa School, a hotbed of kids who LAPD will not end up protecting from rape. Make sure you skip your mental medication, and have street drugs to offer the cops and get you "primed"!

I'll use suggestions from court decisions, to enable to rape with impunity, since the judges and cops are doing nothing about it at all.
CopWatch

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

LAPD has been in perfect view of Charles Michael Bracken working next to children, in direct violation of his being a registered sex offender.

In addition, He works in LA, not Taos.

Also, Geisik had Pfeffer reduce his charges to 2 F2 and 1 f4 for corruption.

Lookit this article...

http://www.ladailypost.com/content/local-man-...

"Rahn, 54, is charged with two counts of criminal sexual contact of a minor and two counts of criminal sexual penetration of a minor under 13 years of age."

Well, all he needs to do is go in front of Pfeffer, same who refused to convict a drug dealer on that charge, and despite his dealing during his parole. Now, if the same actions applied to Geisik that were applied to Rahn, he'd be let off with a jay-walking charge, and community service.

Los Alamos, where it is safe to rape a kid!
Chris Lewis

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

As Chris Lewis knows from experience. Or maybe I'm just spouting all sorts of wild accusations because all I do everyday is sit around on my butt, collecting welfare, randomly filing false police reports, and generally being a drain on society. Or is that also Chris Lewis?
CopWatch

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

I don't know who this Chris Lewis is, but he sounds sexy, and well informed. Not to mention kind.
Michelle

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

CopWatch wrote:
Step by Step, How to rape a kid, In Los Alamos Based on what worked in Court Decisions
Over the next few weeks, I'll start publishing this. First, start Whie Rock, and look for the signage as you enter town, telling you where to go for Chamisa School, a hotbed of kids who LAPD will not end up protecting from rape. Make sure you skip your mental medication, and have street drugs to offer the cops and get you "primed"!
I'll use suggestions from court decisions, to enable to rape with impunity, since the judges and cops are doing nothing about it at all.
You are awesome! I think that the cops in LA are nothing but racist asses who harass the poor and let child rapists, child molesters, rapists, and drug cookers go free. What about a certain cop who screwed up 2 years ago and another child rapist went free...

And what about Charles Bracken, he works with kids every day. Or Allan Zimmerman who I have had to personally talk to the sheriff about for talking to my 12 year old daughter after approaching her while working at Smiths.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Los Alamos Discussions

Search the Los Alamos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lujan, state at standstill over property (May '09) Jul 17 Iss your 1,063
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul 13 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul 10 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul 8 RalphMartinez Jason Galle 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... Jul 5 boregas 4
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jun 26 CORRUPT LEADERSHIP KILLS 6,067
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun 23 Marsha 2
•••
•••
•••
Los Alamos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Alamos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••