Policeman Tired of Black Violence Tak...

Policeman Tired of Black Violence Takes Own Life

Posted in the Los Alamitos Forum

sad

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
CBS 2’s Mike Parker profiles a family that believes one of their own — a third generation cop — was afflicted with PTSD when he took his own life last month.

Erin Healy Ross recalls her brother, 38-year-old police officer Ryan Healy.

“I received a text from him saying that he had decided to die and that he would be in the house,” she recalls.

Erin and Ryan’s father, a retired cop, raced to the officer’s house.

She says,“I just remember my dad saying,‘Do you know how many times I have been on this kind of a scene? But never in my life could I imagine that it would be my own son.’ And that was just heartbreaking.”

Her brother was dead from a single gunshot wound.

Healy worked out of the West Side 10th Police District. Toward the end, he told his family he was “overwhelmed” by what he was experiencing on the job: the bodies, the violence and especially crime’s effect on children.

He told his family those kids had no way out and no hope. Then there was the squad car accident that left him seriously injured in 2011.

“Some people can handle it and they go to work and they come home and they don’t think about it,” Erin says.“But obviously for Ryan, he did think about it.”

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/18/for-on...
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Wow, I would have either quit my job and moved, or sought another position, as a police officer, in a smaller less dangerous town/city.

Criminals are not worth killing yourself over.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Then again, this also shows that the training and psychological exams put upon those training as police officers is worthless or has been dumbed down too far, as well.
LB citizen

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Being around a lot of blacks at once is always traumatizing for whites. Black culture celebrates violence, misogyny, and viciousness. Note that the main instigators for integration were whites who didn't live in black neighborhoods, and would never consider doing it. Even now, the white migration to the suburbs show things haven't changed much. Blacks as a whole can't conform to modern civilization. The exceptions only reiterate the rule. The only whites who might disagree with you always coincidentally don't live in neighborhoods in which the majority are black.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
LB citizen wrote:
Being around a lot of blacks at once is always traumatizing for whites. Black culture celebrates violence, misogyny, and viciousness. Note that the main instigators for integration were whites who didn't live in black neighborhoods, and would never consider doing it. Even now, the white migration to the suburbs show things haven't changed much. Blacks as a whole can't conform to modern civilization. The exceptions only reiterate the rule. The only whites who might disagree with you always coincidentally don't live in neighborhoods in which the majority are black.
LB citizen.

I agree. It is so annoying. Those who have the wherewithal to keep fleeing always point the finger back at those who are left behind, calling them "racists" or some other pejorative. They may soon get a good hard lesson in what "diversity" is really all about. There is getting to be fewer and fewer places to where they can flee.

Ronald
Shiny Cave Demon

Modesto, CA

#6 Mar 21, 2013
He coulda moved out of Chicago to some small town where people of all races are cooking meth, selling hillbilly heroin, domestic violencing, etc.
dr zulu

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Shiny Cave Demon wrote:
He coulda moved out of Chicago to some small town where people of all races are cooking meth, selling hillbilly heroin, domestic violencing, etc.
Apparently, you haven't been to the south side of chicago. It's not like any other place in america. blacks run around there like primitive african savages. It's even worse than atlanta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police helicopter in la mirada 1 min ellerose 1
News CA woman won't give up pet pig despite city ban (Nov '13) 1 min Joe Balls 5
News Huntington Beach Amends Proposed Nudity Ban To ... (Mar '08) 1 min Michelle has a cock 6
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Observer 5,717
Sex with dogs. Pros and Cons (Dec '10) 7 hr Emma 31
whats it like to live in LBC; Does Sublime live... (Sep '11) 8 hr Ronald 48
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Alamitos Mortgages