San Clemente man pleads guilty to dru...

San Clemente man pleads guilty to drug trafficking, tax evasion

There are 3 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Apr 1, 2013, titled San Clemente man pleads guilty to drug trafficking, tax evasion. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

A San Clemente man who owned nine medical marijuana dispensaries, including two in Long Beach, pleaded guilty Monday to federal drug trafficking and tax evasion, agreeing to pay more than $5 million in restitution and turn over $25 million in assets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Weed Wacker

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Whaaat? How can this be, weed being legal and all.
Weed Wacker

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Please give all of his pot to me for safekeeping til his criminal penalties are completed. I might come down with a medical condition.
Pelosi Inside Trading Co

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 7, 2013
But it's ok for politicians to start wars, prolong wars, produce legislation to maintain wars, while enriching themselves by insider trading over the bodies of your dead children. Right Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Mike torres 20,504
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 20 hr leon 6,746
La mirada Splash. Cash cow for La Mirada, where... 23 hr LaMiradaREZ 1
Shooting off Yorktown last night Fri Ikuehn 1
Trying to find a Bob Johnson from Long Beach, CA Thu helplease 1
Irene's Friend: Pretty as a Potato and Twice as... (Aug '15) Aug 7 I Is Whorace 7
News Don't forget: Fireworks banned in many area cities (Jun '10) Jun '16 M80InUrMailbox 11

Los Alamitos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Alamitos Mortgages