circus Boss

Whittier, CA

#2294 Apr 30, 2013
Soccer parents suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The brain dead wife retort? At least try to be a little original, but you are a soccer parent so I guess its beyond your realm.
Go Find a carnival to hitch up with, better yourself.....unless you were just here at Benton. Then we wouldnt hear from you till next year. Some people just like to post in forums where they have little ideas or knowledge its away of passing time during the day. So at Dusk grab your shuvle and bucket and tend to the circus animals would you.
wahaha

Whittier, CA

#2295 Apr 30, 2013
circus Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Find a carnival to hitch up with, better yourself.....unless you were just here at Benton. Then we wouldnt hear from you till next year. Some people just like to post in forums where they have little ideas or knowledge its away of passing time during the day. So at Dusk grab your shuvle and bucket and tend to the circus animals would you.
Awww come on now leave him alone the sheep were lonely, and he has no one else to talk to. Go ahead rant on we always find great humor on how the trailer park views the world.
Strikers

United States

#2296 Apr 30, 2013
DL T 1 assist Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard that the Xplosion B is being coached by Strikers DL tier 1 assist coach of the older Girls maybe U18
There are presently 3 Xposion GU14 teams. The "A" team that won Irvine Spring Classic, the "B" team that came from STRIKERS,( including the coach)The B team is NOT in Spring Cup but will be in Fall 2013 CSL. The 3rd team is a very weak AYSO team that has lost all of their games. They are out of Burbank and joined Xplosion in March. They will not b returning to XPLOSION in the Fall.
lmsa dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2297 May 3, 2013
Residency Rule Is Killing The Acquisition Of Talent For The Older Team Tryouts....Plane And Simple. I Dont See LMSA Players Returning For Tryouts.....From Club. .For Them To Return Teams In / Going Coast Will Have To Prove Themselves. Or Offer That So Called Club Style Coaching.
Soccer parents suck

Atlanta, GA

#2298 May 3, 2013
wahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Awww come on now leave him alone the sheep were lonely, and he has no one else to talk to. Go ahead rant on we always find great humor on how the trailer park views the world.
As for this clown not much going on here. Dusted off the lame thoughtless trailer park and tired sheep references. So don't really want to bother with this neanderthal. It's like toying with a glass licker.
atlanta ga

Concord, CA

#2299 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
As for this clown not much going on here. Dusted off the lame thoughtless trailer park and tired sheep references. So don't really want to bother with this neanderthal. It's like toying with a glass licker.
Look Atlanta, its obvious that don't have a clue about the #1 Team Sport in the World and #1 Youth Sport in our USA that is SOCCER. Now that you have been factually corrected take you Obese ideas back with you to Atlanta for some more chicken wings. We don't care what is bothering you and when you get your hands off your chicken wings into a real Soccer game then your Healing begins. Your Welcome...
omg

Whittier, CA

#2300 May 4, 2013
lmsa dad wrote:
Residency Rule Is Killing The Acquisition Of Talent For The Older Team Tryouts....Plane And Simple. I Dont See LMSA Players Returning For Tryouts.....From Club..For Them To Return Teams In / Going Coast Will Have To Prove Themselves. Or Offer That So Called Club Style Coaching.
Without residence playing there is no CSL teams allowed to play on LM fields. It's not killing the teams but requiring coaches to teach and motivate rather than recruit players others have done the hard work with. Are teams getting enough players for tryouts even with the residency rules? If the answer is yes, then the coach needs to do his/her job now. Yes you may actually have to teach the player. Isn't that why you are a coach.
omg

Whittier, CA

#2301 May 4, 2013
And there are a lot of terrible teams in club that don't have residency rules.
$club

Concord, CA

#2302 May 4, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>Without residence playing there is no CSL teams allowed to play on LM fields. It's not killing the teams but requiring coaches to teach and motivate rather than recruit players others have done the hard work with. Are teams getting enough players for tryouts even with the residency rules? If the answer is yes, then the coach needs to do his/her job now. Yes you may actually have to teach the player. Isn't that why you are a coach.

Do you coach?

If so, then can you take rec players a d transform them into club players in 2 months, 3, 4??
whahaha

Whittier, CA

#2303 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Better a glass licker than an AXX licker.:) enjoy
whahaha

Whittier, CA

#2304 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And yes the sheep are tired of you they think your baaaaad
circus boss

Montebello, CA

#2305 May 5, 2013
Hey Kid. talk soccer With Some Intelect And Sustained Fact. Im Sure The Performing Lama Has Better InpuT If She Could Type. Oh Let Me Guess You Dont Work In A circusl. But Obviously Performing With animals Must Run In Your Family.....DonkeyTijuana?
wHAHAHA

Whittier, CA

#2306 May 6, 2013
Hey circus boss, I think you learned your English from the donkey show. He haw he haw. Take an ESL class then blog on. Or switch to a South Gate blog where you will be understood.
circus boss

Los Angeles, CA

#2307 May 7, 2013
Sure Hemmingway....Try not To Read How Its Written But What Is Written.Plus We All Know Farm Animals Dont Talk Unless Your White Mommy Had You Believing That The White Honkey Horse Mr. Ed Was Your Daddy! Oh Come On Now Wilbur....
Whaahaha

Whittier, CA

#2308 May 7, 2013
Honkey hahahhahaa Honkey hahaha oh please. You kill me. Oh my lord you are an old turn turd to even use those references. I am sure the brown beret is still accepting applications for recruits who are using walkers. Make sure you take you ensure before blogging again would not want you to pass out from straining so hard on the key board.
lmsa dad

Whittier, CA

#2309 May 7, 2013
Lets Talk Soccer Kids, Thats the topic heading correct?
LMSA Mom

Irvine, CA

#2310 May 7, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks the Club teams should be charged more than signature players? The prices are exactly the same and they are two different leagues and catagories.
Timmi J

Whittier, CA

#2311 May 7, 2013
LMSA Mom wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the Club teams should be charged more than signature players? The prices are exactly the same and they are two different leagues and catagories.
Please understand the per player cost is very close when we talk about club and signature. The idea is to have all levels of play for the least outlay of cash from the parents pocket. The teams are being charged more as the cost for CSL(club) team registration is 500 + dollars and signature is 225 for the team registration. The total costs for the year only increased 45 dollars from Signature. There is a breakdown on lamiradasoccer.org Some of the teams will collect additional monies for training and tournaments outside of the registration fees. The teams are structured so that the coaches something for the league to as a payback to the league specifically the rec kids. As those coaches should be our most experienced coaches we are making good effort on all fronts to expand our soccer instruction on all levels. Does that answer your question?
k taylor

Downey, CA

#2312 May 7, 2013
Sorry,no,i dont get the last part, everything from...the teams are structured....can you break that down again for me. About the rec kids?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#2313 May 8, 2013
Ok, just asking, not trying to start a fight, why do you think they should be charged more?
LMSA Mom wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Mirada City Council election 2 hr LM resident 5
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 2 hr Concerned Parents 26
Black Who Beat White Girlfriend's Skull with Ha... (May '13) 2 hr the Truth 4
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 3 hr butterfly 144
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) 6 hr jcc333 120
Spain hands out $3B in planet's biggest lottery 8 hr Lee 1
3 arrested over towing (Jun '08) Sun gwen 150

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at December 22 at 1:48PM PST

Los Alamitos News Video

Los Alamitos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Alamitos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Alamitos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Alamitos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:43 pm PST