Former Long Beach officer convicted of domestic violence

Full story: Los Angeles Times

A former Long Beach police officer was convicted Tuesday of more than a dozen felonies for assaulting his wife at their Pico Rivera home with a belt, flashlight and police-issued baton.
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Any bimbo who's stupid enough to marry a cop gets what she asks for. They are nothing but paid gangbangers.
Big Dig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

F Cops!!
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Big Dig wrote:
F Cops!!
Yeah, nothing but paid gangbangers.

A lot of ignorant fools think only gangbangers and career criminals hate cops. But a lot of average citizens are tired of hearing about them abuse their authority at least once a week!!

In LA a few weeks ago, two of them beat up a woman after she was pulled over for talking on her cell phone. Stupid of her, yes. But she didn't deserve to be slammed onto the ground after she was already handcuffed.

Another story came out yesterday about a college kid who was roughed up after the caught him walking along with a beer can in a brown paper bag. They beat the shit out of the kid!!

And people wonder why some of us don't care when one gets shot or killed. Rather than trying to change the behavior of all the bad cops, they whine & cry about people who don't care anymore. Such as the fools on this thread...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/compton-ca/TU...
Big Dig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

A cop was passing by and i said "it smells like bacon in this muthafuka" and he came up to my friend and told him"if it smells like bacon, its probably ur mom"... Lol, classic, mistaken identity
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Big Dig wrote:
A cop was passing by and i said "it smells like bacon in this muthafuka" and he came up to my friend and told him"if it smells like bacon, its probably ur mom"... Lol, classic, mistaken identity
I left a restaurant with a buddy and hadn't noticed until we got up to leave that a pig had sat in the booth behind us. My back was to him when he & his friend sat down.

I told my buddy as we walked past, "I knew I smelled pork!"

He didn't say anything. Just gave me a dirty look.
Big Dig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Cops r full of shiit... A friend and i had just finished smoking a blunt when a cop drove by, he had his windows up, yet he busted a u-turn and said he "could smell the weed a mile away"... he let me go but my friend got a ticket for open container
Crips HR Manager

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

This guy who was convicted is a loon. Please tell me who looked at the stack of resumés for police officers and said "let's hire this one, he'll make a fantastic cop."
Crips HR Manager

Beverly Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
Any bimbo who's stupid enough to marry a cop gets what she asks for. They are nothing but paid gangbangers.
Your comment is harsh but essentially correct. The wife is a civilian police employee so she was on notice that some of these coppers are psycho.
Coff-Pico

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Big Dig wrote:
Cops r full of shiit... A friend and i had just finished smoking a blunt when a cop drove by, he had his windows up, yet he busted a u-turn and said he "could smell the weed a mile away"... he let me go but my friend got a ticket for open container
so it's the Cops fault you and your friends were stupid sh*ts ?
Drinking and basing in a moving vehicle.
Yeah right.
Big Dig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Coff-Pico wrote:
<quoted text>
so it's the Cops fault you and your friends were stupid sh*ts ?
Drinking and basing in a moving vehicle.
Yeah right.
we were inside a parked car... I bet he smelled it when he got close to us, not when he was passing by

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I like pork :)
Big Dig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Last year i got in a fight outside my house, lbpd showed up pointing guns, and one of them told me to go inside the house so they could shoot me... I didnt listen, so they took me in

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

They took you in for fighting in public (disturbing the peace) most likely. The part about them stating they wanted to shoot you is a lie and I think you know that.
Big Dig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
They took you in for fighting in public (disturbing the peace) most likely. The part about them stating they wanted to shoot you is a lie and I think you know that.
its not a lie, it tripped me out... I bet he was corrupt

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I bet you were drunk or on drugs, hence the fighting and delusional thinking. Your story is not believable. Stop trolling.
jib

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I left a restaurant with a buddy and hadn't noticed until we got up to leave that a pig had sat in the booth behind us. My back was to him when he & his friend sat down.

Watch out! This guy is tuff!
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

jib wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out! This guy is tuff!
You are a moron. Wasn't trying to prove I was tough,(the correct spelling, you idiot). I responded to another poster's similar story.

But feel free to post more of your stupidity. This one was amusing.
Big Dig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

guest wrote:
I bet you were drunk or on drugs, hence the fighting and delusional thinking. Your story is not believable. Stop trolling.
i was high on weed but he did say it
Crips HR Manager

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

I'm going to start dating his wife, now that he's locked up for 20 years. How does he feel about interracial dating?
jib

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I left a restaurant with a buddy and hadn't noticed until we got up to leave that a pig had sat in the booth behind us. My back was to him when he & his friend sat down.

Dang tuff guy. The cop was really scared of u...the only thing he could do was give u a dirty look or u would've kicked his ass. U had the poor cop shakin in his pants. Have some mercy tuff guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Los Alamitos News Video

•••
•••

Los Alamitos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Alamitos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE