Man shot and killed in Norwalk

Jul 31, 2011 Full story: Los Angeles Times 163

L.A. County sheriff's homicide detectives said they are investigating the shooting death of a Latino man in Norwalk.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Word of Advice

Hawthorne, CA

#3 Aug 2, 2011
You know nothing about this man! I happen to work with his mother and 2 of his aunts, the family is devastated and torn apart. He was the father of 3, now these children are without a father. So before you go lumping everyone into a group, know the facts. I too have issues with the immigration problems we face, but this man was an American citizen, who happen to be of hispanic descent.
Beautiful

Norwalk, CA

#4 Aug 2, 2011
My prayers nd deepest sympathys go out to this mans family exspecially his dear children! All this gang violence needs to stop!
NORWALK

Norwalk, CA

#5 Aug 2, 2011
WHO DID IT??? WAS THE GUY WHO GOT SHOT 4RM PEACEFUL???
NORWALK

Norwalk, CA

#6 Aug 2, 2011
Yeah 2 u redneck nazi pee color. At least we don't eat people, kill are parents, kill everyone in school (colinbine 1999) or sell are souls to the illuminati too make money. Most of us in Norwalk go to college and work. Were decent citizens. We don't look at anyone more superior than us.

espcially me cuzz imma 1 sexi muthaf****err!
NORWALK

Norwalk, CA

#7 Aug 2, 2011
They just did a drive by right now on the same street I heard it and I saw the car a 96 accord full of cholos they were shooting like crazy!!!! 2 shootings in 24 hrs in the same location!!!!
just a thought

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2011
I live a few house down from whr the incident happend. I seen him around and never thought he was a gangmember. Look like cool kid always said hello very respectful at least to my family he was, seen him with his kids for the most part. my prayers go to his family, especially his kids. It's just sad that the ones that suffer r those that r left behind. Just an advice to all his hommies when ur out there banging claiming the hood (No disrespect to anyone) think about ur loved ones b4 doing anything stupid. Because when ur gone the hood ain't going to raise and feed, cloth, n educate the children u leave behind. Ur so call hommies r def not going o take care of ur kids. Just a thought. I hope they catch the person that did this. Us that have kids in this area r now afraid for our children. Again prayers go out to his family. N make it clear not trying to b disrespectful. Just a thought
Norwalk

Whittier, CA

#9 Aug 2, 2011
My thoughts and prayers go to Rogelio's family. I worked with him. He was a good worker in the union. This could have been any one of us. Please everyone, think twice before you choose your reactions to the lost. May his soul rest in peace.

To Redneck: I forgive you. I understand that you are angry when you see Americans of Mexican Descent that are smarter than you, but that has nothing to do with race. You just were born an imbecile. We all have our share so just sit back and enjoy the pretty colors, ok?
Ali13

Orange, CA

#10 Aug 2, 2011
Ha redneck how Dare you say this! you dont know anything about this guy i happen to know him and wife and kids. He was a good guy not a f..... shaved head beanner as you called him, f..... Redneck!!!!!And no one deserves to Die like he did in the hands of a fu....low life that did this leaving his Children without a Father!
zacdcorazon

Riverside, CA

#11 Aug 2, 2011
MY MOST SENCIERE PRAYERS GO TO THE SANCHEZ CARRILLO FAMILY MAY GOD HELP WITH THE PAIN AND AGONY!! REST IN PEACE ROGELIO SANCHEZ CARRILLO!!
@REDNECK IM SURE ILL CATCH YOU IN AN EXIT OF A FREEWAY WITH YOUR LITTLE HOMELESS SIGN ASKING FOR MONEY!!!
Philly

United States

#12 Aug 2, 2011
My condolences go out to his family. This man was a father and a husband.. It's sad that he leaves 3 small children and a wife..

@redneck you racist prick.. Your name says it all...you know nothing of this man.. I would like to see you speak of "BEANERs" in front of one...
redneck_checker

Chandler, AZ

#13 Aug 2, 2011
Oh Stupid ass mr.redneck.
By your anger i can tell that your mom married her brother and you were molested by your uncle dad.i know you want this reaction because youre starved for attention gets really lonely sitting in your room wacking off to pictures on your comput er screen. I am also a " beaner" and its truly sad that every " beaner" on here has much more common sense then you have.why do honkeys like you get so mad at all mexicans? I dont hate all white people even though they are to blame for almost every single evil thing thats happened in this world since FOREVER!!!! dip shit.get a job and stop complaining about mexicans unless you have the balls to approach one and say this shit face to face.
norwalk

Modesto, CA

#14 Aug 2, 2011
I just hope they catch all the motha****ers that did it
NORWALK

Norwalk, CA

#15 Aug 2, 2011
WHERE WAS HE 4RM?? WAS IT CR THAT DID THIS??? THEY BEEN SHOOTING OVER HERE LATELY...
Marisela

Claremont, CA

#16 Aug 2, 2011
Redneck for your information this is a very hard working family and his parents are my dtrs god parents, Rogelio was a U.S citizen for you information, don't be talking sh*t about beaners ass***e because even the Americans came to this freaking country too, you should maybe go back to school before you talk sh*t...
norwalk11

Claremont, CA

#18 Aug 2, 2011
dear redneck,
how dare you talk sh*t about this. he was a u.s. citizen and had more respect than you white motherf**kers ever had for anyone. racist son of a b**ch say this in front of a beaner i bet u dont have the balls to. for u to post that comment proves that u have no life watsoever. fu**in gringo
redneck

Downey, CA

#19 Aug 2, 2011
Marisela wrote:
Redneck for your information this is a very hard working family and his parents are my dtrs god parents, Rogelio was a U.S citizen for you information, don't be talking sh*t about beaners ass***e because even the Americans came to this freaking country too, you should maybe go back to school before you talk sh*t...
FYI...My relatives are from this great country and have been for well over 200-years. My family did not come from any other place but here. Why dont you go back to your crap-hole "Mexico" that you are so proud of and take all your beaner brothers with you.
just a thought

United States

#20 Aug 2, 2011
Redneck... R u from Indian descent??????? Because if u r not.... Ur family did come from somewhr else at one point. May u should go back to school n take a few history classes. FYI this great state of California was part of Mexico once in history.
fam Aragon

United States

#21 Aug 3, 2011
Lo sentimos mucho de tu coma y yo de chicago il. Rogelio que descanse enpas .
redneck

Downey, CA

#22 Aug 3, 2011
just a thought wrote:
Redneck... R u from Indian descent??????? Because if u r not.... Ur family did come from somewhr else at one point. May u should go back to school n take a few history classes. FYI this great state of California was part of Mexico once in history.
Wow...Considering the fact that you can not even wright properly, I would bet that you do not even have a G.E.D. to your name. You should learn the "Kings English" you ignorant Beaner.
just a thought

United States

#23 Aug 3, 2011
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...Considering the fact that you can not even wright properly, I would bet that you do not even have a G.E.D. to your name. You should learn the "Kings English" you ignorant Beaner.
For your information i did graduate high-school and am currently attending college. Have u ever heard of something called abbreviating????? Im writing comments not an English paper u stupid racist prick. The only ignorant person in this blog is you. Instead of criticizing the Hispanic race you should go and criticise your own race. From what we see some of you are worst than the hispanic race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 min lmsa 5,276
La Mirada City Council election 2 hr Rosas 2
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 6 hr LM parent too 2
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 6 hr LM parent too 21
Adopt-a-family for Christmas (Dec '08) Wed Viewer 52
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Wed VARRIO CROW VILLAGE 143
Long Beach City Council approves renaming park ... Wed Ronald 3

Los Alamitos News Video

Los Alamitos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Alamitos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Alamitos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Alamitos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News