Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169961 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to be angry.
I'm not gay.
I instead give you facts and you in turn play games.
You're fast approaching the point of being too worthless and stupid to respond to.
This is the part where Dan suddenly wants to return to his exciting active social life which us losers don't have!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169962 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
The point behind the Amendments dealt with the fact they were set in motion my foolish friend.
There were never intended to stop at ten and our country was intended to live past the deaths of our Founding Fathers by them.
Rights are determined in part by harm. If they are proven to cause harm then they in turn are rejected.
Amendments "set in motion" another funny Dan-ism! Keep em coming you big dopey galoot! I love it.

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169963 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right Dan- I cannot identify the elements of a BSAIC civil right.
Perhaps you could explain it to me?
Oh boy! This should be good.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169964 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
There are many rebublic formats of government of which some are not wholly based on the democratic format.
Please...you tire me with your stupidity.
"rebublic formats" and "democratic formats" Wow!

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169965 Dec 5, 2012
Ralphie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is WasteWater when we need him. ROTFLMAO
You're so silly toots!

"Ralphie"?

Where's Lulu and that dopey parrot?

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169966 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
So your wording of 'succession' was actually to mean 'secede'.
Interesting.
Hardly a typo but maybe when you head to the store and ask them where the apples are and you meant oranges it was their fault for the misunderstanding as well.
You're an idiot.
Cut and paste from one of your dopey posts: "There are many rebublic formats of government". What's rebublic?

When you go to the store and ask them bla bla bla...

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169967 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I did.
You are too stupid to respond to so it's mt bad for doing so.
Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169968 Dec 5, 2012
GodZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's called hitting the nail on the head my friend! LoL,Thanks for all you put up with and keeping the thread on track! AK is famous for babbling on about nothing that has to do with the topic,like many others on here like Dandy Randy the douche and Mike who is even worse and is usually off topic with every meaningless post he writes! Mike claims to be for equality but it's funny as the only one's he's ever supported are the bigots and the one's who are against equality! To bad as they've driven off most of the good souls who used to post here!
Aw shuddup Bill you big jackass! Go polish your bronze star.

Why you mad bro?

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169969 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
AK is a game player. He'll eventually just start lying as some means of saving face and it will be about then I'll stop responding to his nonsense.
This posting is nothing other than an excercize in having fun. It might be an insight to some of those opposed to gay marriage but little else.
I have more than a few Tea Party friends that are close an dear to me and one thing I've noticed is they don't play games like Mike and AK do. They merely determine a stance in their mind either on religion or something else and will staunchly refuse to effectively argue the subject of same sex marriage based on an opinion and set of reasoning they lodged there like a grape seed jammed in between two teeth.
If our leaders listened to rationale rather than emotional response gays would have been able to be married nationwide back in 2004.
It will happen eventually anyway.
I get tired of dealing with Mike and AK and others myself and will be gone for awhile but this TOPIX is like a bad habit.
I'm beat...gotta sleep given I'll be at work in 6 hours.
Sorry for the wordy posts. And have a good week...myself I'm jazzed we're slapping eight million Christmas lights on the SUV again this year only to drive around and blind people while tempting cops to ticket us.
LOL!!!
Dan and Bill! Now that's a comedy team! Woo Hoo!

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169970 Dec 5, 2012
Big D wrote:
People, look up the term "democratic republic"
the US is the first example given.
We are both a democracy of the representative type, and a republic.
No. Look it up yourself jackass. we already know what it means.

What a dope!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169971 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Look it up yourself jackass. we already know what it means.
What a dope!
There are obviously people here that donít, requires English, when you have been in the country longer maybe you will understand it better.
Slighted

Covina, CA

#169973 Dec 5, 2012
What a waste of keypad pad pecking time to continue ther tide has turned in favor, so let it be and it will be worked out.
Slighted

Covina, CA

#169974 Dec 5, 2012
It's a waste of keypad pecking time to continue this haggling.

Society has warmed to the idea and it's not going to back down.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169975 Dec 5, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are obviously people here that donít, requires English, when you have been in the country longer maybe you will understand it better.
I was "in country" before you were born. I understand English very well and some Vietnamese too. You're welcome for my service you ungrateful coward.

I suggest you don't attempt to insult other people's intelligence with your limited resources and sissy-ass background.

What a jerk!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169976 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way genius....a republic is a democratic institution by it's makeup.
The Founding Fathers made those comments given they knew an absolute democracy would not work in regards to the protection of individual rights of the citizens it contained.
Perhaps it's too deep for you to understand but that is a fact.
I'm working on a Dan impression. Let me know how this is, it's rough but it's a start:

Our government was formatted on a full set of liberties that causes no viable inherent harm amongst them. It is aspects dealing with the republic democratic institution by it's makeup they clamor for.

As far as freedoms which groups and some individuals clamor for they are reviewed on the basis of viable inherent harm and formatted on democratic priorities and a Democratic Republic dumbass.

Get lost punk. Geezus! LOL!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169977 Dec 5, 2012
Slighted wrote:
What a waste of keypad pad pecking time to continue ther tide has turned in favor, so let it be and it will be worked out.
Says the silly jackass troll as he pecks his ridiculous nonsense on 100 different threads!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169978 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm beat...
LOL!!!
Yep. Bye!

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169979 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I was "in country" before you were born. I understand English very well and some Vietnamese too. You're welcome for my service you ungrateful coward.
I suggest you don't attempt to insult other people's intelligence with your limited resources and sissy-ass background.
What a jerk!
No attempt needed, and you telling other not to insult will just have everyone laughing at you
DeNuts

Covina, CA

#169980 Dec 5, 2012
Nothing says it better then when you stop yapping Denuts.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169981 Dec 5, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No attempt needed, and you telling other not to insult will just have everyone laughing at you
I said ATTEMPT to insult jackass! Pay attention dummy! Or at least attempt to pay attention.

What a dope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Q&A: How would the virus be handled in Lo... 33 min Jeff Brightone 1
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 5 hr lil insane man 1,731
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr big meech 16,010
Seattle rents rising faster than in any other m... 7 hr Ronald 2
REPORT: Dunkin' Donuts Employs Black People 11 hr Sherman 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 14 hr oops 5,022
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Chuck 19,285

Los Alamitos News Video

Los Alamitos Jobs

Los Alamitos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Alamitos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Alamitos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]