The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21434 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Waco 1954

United States

#10597 Sep 17, 2012
Admit it warrior! I'll bet you read ten books a week! You're a for real bookworm! Bet you got glasses thick as a coke bottle! The REAL ERKEL!!! I can do this ALL DAY warrior! I get TWO checks from Obama!! Ha has ha ha ha!!
Waco 1954

United States

#10598 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I like chocolate cake too but there is only so much you can eat in a day.....
Touche!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#10599 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Did I do that? Yes ERKEL you care or else you wouldn't respond. Now get back in your white boys lab! LOL!
You are truly an idiot lol
Waco 1954

United States

#10600 Sep 17, 2012
Well warrior there's no harm in being a gifted writer I suppose.I just hope"Topix"isn't your tour de force.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10601 Sep 17, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
I spend so much time on my computer I think I AM ERKEL NERD man!
Maybe, but I thing that other nerd has you beat!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10602 Sep 17, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
I Admit it warrior! I read ten books a week! I love to feel up a real bookworm! I got glasses thick as a coke bottle! The REAL ERKEL!!! I can do this ALL DAY warrior! I get TWO checks from Obama!! Ha has ha ha ha!!
You are not bad at it but that other GEEK is much better. Keep trying peckerwood!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10603 Sep 17, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I are truly an idiot lol
Looks like you are correct Erkel!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10604 Sep 17, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Well warrior there's no harm in being a gifted writer I suppose.I just hope"Topix"isn't my tour de france.
You are a bike rider also?
Wolfganvonzipper

Saint Paul, MN

#10605 Sep 17, 2012
shere khan wrote:
aryan p unk I got something for you barbarian you like it too.
Ms.con have you been smoking any black poles?

WARRIOR

United States

#10606 Sep 17, 2012
Yes Waco you are by far the smartest person on Topix!
Waco 1954

United States

#10607 Sep 17, 2012
Gee thanks warrior! Coming from you that means a lot!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10608 Sep 17, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Gee thanks warrior! Coming from you that means a lot. I would like to blow you now!
Listen cracker I know you are WACKED out but I ain't into that gay stuff. Now get your dumb ugly peckerwood inbred asssssss out of here before I lay a beat down on you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10609 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Yes Waco you are by far the 2nd smartest person on Topix!
I am the first!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10610 Sep 17, 2012
Wolfganvonzipper wrote:
<quoted text>Ms.con I have been smoking many black poles.
You be sick!
Waco 1954

United States

#10611 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am the first!
The first what?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10613 Sep 17, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> The first what?
What?
Waco 1954

United States

#10614 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What?
Who?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10615 Sep 17, 2012
Kallark,
Kaffir you must be a magician by trade. I have never seen such bloviating of misdirection. Kaffir I asked to give me an example of any city in America that is predominately negero that has a lower crime rate than other races in that city.

Kaffir you replied, "Atlanta, GA, USA, is a good example of a primarily black (54% African-American) affluent city with a relatively low crime rate. Just Wiki it. Many African countries and pre-dominantly black nations have always had to deal with crippling poverty and horrible corruption. Consequently, they never make the "cut" so to speak"

Kaffir you might fool some readers all the time but you can't fool all the readers all the time. Here is the crime stats that you conveniently omitted in your opine.

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/... (I guess this Black Atlanta Judge is what you negeros call an Uncle Tom?)

Kaffir I asked you to give me example of any country that is predominately negero that has a prosperous economy that contributes to the global world markets with technologies specializing in computers, medical science, and engineering technologies. Kaffir do understand, just name one Kaffir.

Kaffir you could not provide O-N-E country in this entire blue planet. You replied woe is me, woe is me. Here is your reply, You were quoted saying, "Many African countries and pre-dominantly black nations have always had to deal with crippling poverty and horrible corruption. Consequently, they never make the "cut" so to speak"

Kaffir I concur with you that the Negeros aren't making the cut in America or any other country.

In an earlier post to you Kaffir, I stated, "Wasn't millions of africans in Rwanda slaughter by the hands of other africans. In Africa many victims are killed by necklacing, burning people alive with a tyre wrapped around them".

You replied back, stating, "Fact check, millions did not die in the Rwanda massacre of '94. Just under a million". Kaffir so you imply that the massacre wasn't that horrible because less than a million africans were hacked up with machettes. Where is your apathy for those poor africans?

He is another one of your bloviating replies, " By the way, what don't you comprehend about my apathy towards "negeros?" Oh I don't know Kaffir, maybe other readers can point you in that direction, Do you understand Kaffir, Well do you?

Kaffir as I stated before there is nothing to be ashamed of or to dream of a Black Utopia. In fact I encourage you to have such dreams. Do you understand Kaffir? Well do you?

I just choose to be with my race nothing more nothing less. I do not like you Kaffir and your kind. I do not expect or demand you to accept me or my kind. There lies the difference between the two of us Kaffir. Do you understand Kaffir, Well do you? Kaffir let me remind you, it was you Kaffir that attacked me on this forum, I have only responded to your post directed to me. Do you understand Kaffir? I will go to my kind, You go to your murderous kind. Dont continue to persuade me in your pseudo world.

Kaffir can you please enlighten me. I have notice you and other so call whites jumping up an down high-fiving each other on yesterdays and todays posts. Kaffir isn't ironic that you overlooked their past post, perhaps you are afraid of the reflection of Hypocrisy.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10616 Sep 17, 2012
shere khan wrote:
aryan punk I got something for you barbarian you like it too.
Kallark here is another fine example of an upstanding negero. As you can tell by his informative and logical post that he didn't make the CUT! Do you understand Kaffir? Well do you Kaffir?
say a night in kinsey al

Dothan, AL

#10618 Sep 17, 2012
maybe you see all the croks they wear mask they maybe from mars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare State 2 hr Ronald 3
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Davis 10,744
creepy creek park (Jun '09) Fri tellinitlikeitis 44
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Fri tellinitlikeitis 129
News El Camino Hospital board restructures by adding... (May '17) Fri Nancy Polowsea 15
News What Chloe Kim's dad texted her before the Olym... Feb 15 Anil 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Feb 14 John Taft 3,772

Los Alamitos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Alamitos Mortgages