Drivers with DUIs could face increased fines

There are 1 comment on the The Orange County Register story from Sep 27, 2011, titled Drivers with DUIs could face increased fines. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

WESTMINSTER The City Council on Wednesday will consider an addition to an existing ordinance that clearly defines what types of emergency response costs would be billed to drunk drivers who cause accidents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#1 Sep 28, 2011
Didn't the Democrats in the State Legislature just pass a Bill stating that Illegals can drive without a Drivers License legally in our State? If you don't have to have a license then why not drive Drunk or High? Democratic voters in today's California are Morons. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gigantic Mammary Wanders Onto PCH 2 hr Martin Roth 7
David Letterman's Face Infected With Wrinkles 2 hr tellinitlikeitis 3
Is my boyfriend gay for wanting sex with me and... 12 hr Ronald 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr The Rev 19,921
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) 17 hr CAliforniaGrown 1,711
Adult dating site hack exposes sexual secrets o... Fri Hector Valente 3
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Fri anaheimer 162
More from around the web

Los Alamitos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]