Man shot to death in Norwalk this morning

Aug 15, 2013 Full story: Press-Telegram 81

Homicide detectives are investigating the fatal shooting Thursday morning of a man who died later at St. Francis Medical Center, sheriff's deputies said.

Full Story
kris

Norwalk, CA

#63 Aug 24, 2013
lilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause she raised this idiot! Now that I think about it f***k his grandma too! For raising his b**ch a** mom that raised him!
I don't know joker or his family. but you can't blame his parents for the way he turned out. my brother and I were raised by the same parents, same house. we are as opposite as night and day.
Friends

Norwalk, CA

#66 Aug 26, 2013
I knew Mike in elementary school and all through high school, I wasn't in touch with him much after that so I don't know how he lived his life, but I met up with him again a few years ago. I have heard stories about stuff that hes done, but I can only comment on who I know. He was my friend and I never seen him be anything but a friend. whatever he might have done when he was young and stupid is up to god to forgive, people DO change. we've all made horrible mistakes at least once in our lives the important thing is that we learn from it. We're all entitled to an opinion, with that being said, I love you and miss u dearly Mike, RIP.
NORWALK FRIEND

United States

#67 Aug 26, 2013
a girl with flaws wrote:
Everyone needs to see the real picture. A man died and his family and friends will forever miss him. The pain they are experiencing would not be any less if he was a perfect man or a person with flaws like everyone of us. Let his loved ones mourn in peace and give them time to heal. The loss of a loved one is one of the most
tragic and devastating things a person could endure.
Finally someone that makes sense.
Chris

La Puente, CA

#68 Aug 26, 2013
F**k all of u talking s**t
long time friend

United States

#69 Aug 29, 2013
You don't know shit stupid anonymous. His 31 year old brother was killed in 2007 that was his cousin stupid get ur facts straight. Obviously u are all mixed up. This man was a family man, and was one of my best friends. Keep your comments to yourself have some respect for his family and loved ones who are still in the process of mourning him. This man was one of kind and I am grateful to have known him. Anonymous, I'm sure u weren't aware that this man was in the services, and that he was one of the most loyal people I have ever met.

. Rest In Peace Joker
long time friend

United States

#70 Aug 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me sick reading how nice Joker was. Well let me enlighten you, him and his thugs beat my brother to death and got away with it. He was a junkie, sold dope to young kids, and a killer. My brother was a good father, but now he will never see his son graduate from college, celebrate his sons wedding, or ever see his grand children. FYI joker did not take care of his parents, they took care of him. I can assure you there was nothing wonderful about him.
obviously your brother was the piece of shit I hope he rots in hell just like ur going to u queer from Napa valley. Stay in Napa valley cuz if u come this way u will end up with ur scumbag brother. His children are better off without him in there life. You didn't know joker he did take care of his elderly parents. Fuck your dead ass brother he is where he belongs in hell. As for my boy joker I know he will rest in peace.
Norwalk

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

#71 Aug 29, 2013
long time friend wrote:
You don't know shit stupid anonymous. His 31 year old brother was killed in 2007 that was his cousin stupid get ur facts straight. Obviously u are all mixed up. This man was a family man, and was one of my best friends. Keep your comments to yourself have some respect for his family and loved ones who are still in the process of mourning him. This man was one of kind and I am grateful to have known him. Anonymous, I'm sure u weren't aware that this man was in the services, and that he was one of the most loyal people I have ever met.
. Rest In Peace Joker
If you were such a close friend then you yourself must be a lowlife JUNKIE like he was. He sold dope and had JUNKIES at his moms house (yes he lived with mommy still) all day and night. Dont act like he wasnt some dirtbag gangbanger we all know he was.So by the term "family man", you think its all good to rob,steal and sell dope at the families house? These guys are all hypes and to be honest, it's one less dirtbag to fuck up the city,sell dope to your kids,steal your shit and thats the truth. He was loyal? what he fronted you dope so he was your best buddy? This guy has been mixed up in some shit,I remember the thing with him and mugsy. sounded to me like Junkie was a rat also. So to you dirtbags who want to act like he was some great guy, then that just tells everyone what kind of dirty life you live and maybe you should join him!
to long time friend

Anaheim, CA

#74 Aug 29, 2013
If you were such a good friend, how come you're not using his real name? Want to know why? Because you're probably another stupid cholo f**k who only knew him by his gang nickname. Are really standing up for an idiot who was called Joker? That's funny!! I wonder if Smiley, Shooter, Oso and Gato feel the same? HAHAHAHAHA!!!
long time friend

United States

#75 Aug 29, 2013
to long time friend wrote:
If you were such a good friend, how come you're not using his real name? Want to know why? Because you're probably another stupid cholo f**k who only knew him by his gang nickname. Are really standing up for an idiot who was called Joker? That's funny!! I wonder if Smiley, Shooter, Oso and Gato feel the same? HAHAHAHAHA!!!
yeah ok I'm probaly a stupid cholo, no sorry I'm actually white with no gang affiliation want to make any other assumptions?
jim

Concord, CA

#76 Aug 29, 2013
long time friend wrote:
<quoted text>yeah ok I'm probaly a stupid cholo, no sorry I'm actually white with no gang affiliation want to make any other assumptions?
Yea ur a cholo...ur not fooling anyone bud..just cause you say ur not doesn't necessarily mean ur not..cholo
done messed up

South Gate, CA

#77 Aug 30, 2013
Really who care's about someone's dead brother aunt uncle this topic is about mike not anyone else so take your sad stories and make your own topic... lol my god who cares what he did with his own life if you say he was a junkie then he was i don't see how that concerns anyone unless you supported his habit..
Norwalk

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

#78 Aug 30, 2013
done messed up wrote:
Really who care's about someone's dead brother aunt uncle this topic is about mike not anyone else so take your sad stories and make your own topic... lol my god who cares what he did with his own life if you say he was a junkie then he was i don't see how that concerns anyone unless you supported his habit..
This topic is about the pieces of shit that are bringing this city down to compton status. These thugs/junkies or whatever you want to call them are a cancer to society and put the average person at risk. This city has had 42 murders in the last 6 years, thats nutts.http://projects.latimes. com/homicide/neighborhood/norw alk/
long time friend

United States

#79 Aug 30, 2013
Some people are way out. Bottom line is have some respect keep your bullshit comments to yourself obviously anybody on here talking shit about mike dont know him cuz if u did u wouldn't be talking shit. He will be missed by a lot of people. If I was ever having a bad day all I had to do was call up my boy he could put a smile on anybodys face.

. R.I.P. JOKER
Norwalk

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

#80 Aug 31, 2013
long time friend wrote:
Some people are way out. Bottom line is have some respect keep your bullshit comments to yourself obviously anybody on here talking shit about mike dont know him cuz if u did u wouldn't be talking shit. He will be missed by a lot of people. If I was ever having a bad day all I had to do was call up my boy he could put a smile on anybodys face.
. R.I.P. JOKER
More like he would pass the needle to fix your day.You hung out with the dude then you are either a dope head or gangster (usually both). How many normal working class people hang out with cholos/hypes? They don'e function like normal people, theres a reason why they end up in jail or dead. You I'm sure are pert of the problem in that area, you think theres nothing wrong with being a tweeker. Sorry you have to find another connect or house to slan at, but shit happens!
JGHS

Ashburn, VA

#81 Sep 4, 2013
What high school did he go too?
kiis

Concord, CA

#82 Sep 5, 2013
JGHS wrote:
What high school did he go too?
He did. Not sure if he graduated tjough
Friends

Phoenix, AZ

#83 Sep 9, 2013
He went to Norwalk High School
jim

Concord, CA

#84 Sep 12, 2013
Norwalk wrote:
<quoted text>More like he would pass the needle to fix your day.You hung out with the dude then you are either a dope head or gangster (usually both). How many normal working class people hang out with cholos/hypes? They don'e function like normal people, theres a reason why they end up in jail or dead. You I'm sure are pert of the problem in that area, you think theres nothing wrong with being a tweeker. Sorry you have to find another connect or house to slan at, but shit happens!
Exactly! Thats why norwalk is getting worse because of people like him that think its acceptable to be a gang member and a drug addict. He got what he deserved and anyone else thats in the same type of lifestyle deserve the same AND THAT'S THAT!!!!
john m wehrly

United States

#85 Sep 19, 2013
joker was a cool man who did his best to balance affiliated pressures and a simple home life. I bought. 2 Meth from him too small to test and tie wire is scared let him go, it was like pulling teeth, what a shame joker had to go, if I returned to the hood I d see him around we would exchange greetings and laugh and smile. no joker didn't go to heaven and under the fires of hell the party continues joker I hope were ever you spend eternity you get a .2 sox and a long cool walk, maybe even a free cola and fresh bread
Anonymous

American Canyon, CA

#87 Oct 6, 2013
long time friend wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously your brother was the piece of shit I hope he rots in hell just like ur going to u queer from Napa valley. Stay in Napa valley cuz if u come this way u will end up with ur scumbag brother. His children are better off without him in there life. You didn't know joker he did take care of his elderly parents. Fuck your dead ass brother he is where he belongs in hell. As for my boy joker I know he will rest in peace.
You are an ignorant loser.......... So sad and pathetic :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long Beach LGBTQ Center announces Icon award wi... 44 min Chip 1
Clinton's shadow IT would not have passed priva... 4 hr Donna 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr the Unkown 5,381
California to audit finances of Central Basin M... 7 hr Ben Dover 1
La Mirada City Council election 8 hr LM Resident 88
Helicopters flying over home for past hour? 9 hr BudH 7
Letís Get Every Kid in a Park 10 hr Ronald 2

Los Alamitos News Video

Los Alamitos Dating
Find my Match