Olympic TV Tips For Southerners
Posted in the Los Alamitos Forum
#1 Jul 28, 2012
There's a lot of transplanted southerners in Long Beach so here's some tips and comments for our southern friends.
1. They don't tie the kayakers to trees.
2. Fencing isn't about keepin' the pigs in the yard.
3. When a female gymnastic entrant does the splits it is not an automatic ten.
4. Women with short hair are not lesbians "fer sure"
5. The judo events do not include breaking cement blocks with your face.
6. The people in the wrestling matches are not related and are of the same sex.
7. Wrestlers are not lesbians and gay dudes.
8. When contestants play hand ball, their hands are not in their pockets.
9. It's just called badminton. Nothing really bad happens.
10. Yep, it's the same thing as Antlanta, only better. Much better.
Add your comments below
|Bareness Bonds Babes||46 min||Eating Lesbiins||4|
|Alan Kearns Sure Looks Funny All Green||47 min||Clare Wetlisp||1|
|Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10)||1 hr||vic||197|
|LMSA Soccer (Feb '10)||4 hr||LMSA Mom||5,881|
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||6 hr||Samuel-7g-Jackson||20,494|
|Worldwide Travel Alert||8 hr||George||1|
|Yet Another OC City Grapples with Coyote Coexis...||19 hr||Rod Pandealio||2|
Find what you want!
Search Los Alamitos Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC