Denny's, In-N-Out to Open in Seal Beach

Mar 12, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

Pencil in another pilates class to your weekly schedule. There are two new restaurants opening up in Seal Beach, and while each has its own claim to fame, it ain't health food.

Full Story
Mona

Ontario, CA

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Denny. You are giving 20% discount for showing you AARP card..you better thank about that...just because I have blue cross I can't get the discount..I am a seņor and I live in leisure world but I have blue cross I can't get the discount. I believe this is discrimination I can see senior or ID card from leisure world or veteran card to get 20% but ti name a insurance co. AARP is wrong. Please thank about this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 min Pastor Pete 200,941
Local, National Drag Queens Told by Facebook to... 28 min lb voter 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 54 min Butterflypie 7,953
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr brewed 5,070
Big Brother is Watching You! 6 hr Joe 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr subscibe 15,995
California sorority faces probation for a Taco ... 13 hr Disappointed 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at September 17 at 4:47AM PDT

•••

Los Alamitos News Video

•••
•••

Los Alamitos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Los Alamitos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE