Is there a reason?
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#2 Jan 31, 2010
I thought so......PIGS~
WALKERO4LIFE

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2010
its called "power in numbers", you dirt bomb cracker. its obviously working cause we got you shaking in your skid marked thong.

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#4 Feb 1, 2010
How is it so many ignorant people are able to use a computer?..:/
Robert

Cerritos, CA

#5 Feb 2, 2010
What? is this person for real?
sorry, does not warrant a response.
Siccntwisted

Huntington Beach, CA

#6 Feb 4, 2010
Dee wrote:
I thought so......PIGS~
How u doin Dee...to answer your ?...it's not that we mexicans r over- populating...it just looks that way bcuz whenever sumthing goes wrong we get blamed 4 it...like when the state has no mney...blame it on the mexcans...Schools r over crowded...blame it on the mexcans...no jobs...blame it on the mexcans...and so on...but anyways...I c black girls or ladies with a tribe of babies with no baby daddy...I c white girls or ladies with thier own tribe of kids and no father....just as much as I c Mexican women...all of them collecting welfare and foodstamps...take a look for yourself please...we r not over populating but the focus is on us...
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#7 Feb 5, 2010
Hey sic, Nice to meet you.... Have you turned on your TV lately and watched the local news????? Mexicans are beating blacks in the race to be the worst possible humans in the United Sates!!! Murders, Kid-napping, Home invasions, robberies, Drunk driving, carjacking, auto burglaries/theft, assaults, Drugs It's fun to watch you idiots kill each other but mess with the fine Americans who provide you with the opportunity to even be here and it pisses me off...FACTS...Don't H8 me for the FACTS
Siccntwisted

Arlington, TX

#8 Feb 5, 2010
Dee...good morning...I get your points...but the main point is u just hate us mexicans...for no other reason than pure hate...like I said...all the points u make and I do mean all of the points u make blacks and white do them to...now u want to talk about crime...do u c the news...white mothers always killing thier babies and try to blame blacks or Mexican...I also read in another post that u call us mexicans...lazy...come on...I know u don't even believe that...u can go to any freeway offramp...what do u c...a white person begging for money...a black person begging for money...a Mexican working...selling flowers...oranges...peanuts... whatever it is...but they are working...LAZY...

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#9 Feb 5, 2010
Siccntwisted wrote:
Dee...good morning...I get your points...but the main point is u just hate us mexicans...for no other reason than pure hate...like I said...all the points u make and I do mean all of the points u make blacks and white do them to...now u want to talk about crime...do u c the news...white mothers always killing thier babies and try to blame blacks or Mexican...I also read in another post that u call us mexicans...lazy...come on...I know u don't even believe that...u can go to any freeway offramp...what do u c...a white person begging for money...a black person begging for money...a Mexican working...selling flowers...oranges...peanuts... whatever it is...but they are working...LAZY...
That is very much the way I see it.
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#10 Feb 10, 2010
Please Visit this link....I don't make this shit up...
http://www.whittierdailynews.com/ci_11253914...
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#11 Feb 10, 2010
BTW You have to work to support the 5 kids you bring into this world (you have no skills)...I don't see the blame but on yourselves...And the last time I checked the guy on the end of the freeway off ramp was here legally and has a right to do that begging shit! Go to Home Depot and tell me why 85% of day laborers are there to support there families here illegally and raping AMERICAN workers for there own broods and self gain???they and you are PIGS~ I don't care if YOUR government sucks and doesn't help you with free healthcare and free schooling.... They just raised my taxes out of my weekly HARD EARNED paycheck to support your anchor babies, your UNPAID emergency bills and you failed race... I have never understood why Mexicans deny the crap they lay in front of them?? It's easy enough just watch you self destruct just like you have done on everything you touch..I am disgusted at the disrespect you vile animals give to the country that takes care of you.....
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#13 Feb 10, 2010
I thought so..........PIGS~
usa_usa

Stockton, CA

#14 Feb 10, 2010
i'm a white gay man with a mexican partner. I promise you that we will not over populate the world.
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#15 Feb 10, 2010
Mexicans coming to a neighborhood near to you soon.....Who gives a shit if you are gay?

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 10, 2010
Dee wrote:
Is there a reason?
They spit out anchor babies so they can stay legally in the US. Lol, they are too stupid to know that doesn't work anymore.
jeff

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 11, 2010
LiLRebelChick wrote:
<quoted text>
They spit out anchor babies so they can stay legally in the US. Lol, they are too stupid to know that doesn't work anymore.
What I don't undestand is why does the millitary accept mexicans who were born here but have illegal parents? The military has tons of mexicans. They should just keep them in iraq. They think they are americans just cuz they fight for our country..NOPe sorry.
IF u aint white get out simple as that.
LetsTakeItWayBac k

South Gate, CA

#18 Feb 11, 2010
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't undestand is why does the millitary accept mexicans who were born here but have illegal parents? The military has tons of mexicans. They should just keep them in iraq. They think they are americans just cuz they fight for our country..NOPe sorry.
I totally agree. But lets not stop with the Mexicans. Lets kick out all the wops, paddys, crouts and any other race that aren't native Americans.

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 11, 2010
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they were born here and technically are US citizens so when the military needs people, they're going to accept them. I'm none too fond that their illegal parents are allowed to stay here though.

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 11, 2010
usa_usa wrote:
i'm a white gay man with a mexican partner. I promise you that we will not over populate the world.
Lol, thank you! Wish there were more like you.

Houston, TX

#21 Feb 11, 2010
LetsTakeItWayBack wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. But lets not stop with the Mexicans. Lets kick out all the wops, paddys, crouts and any other race that aren't native Americans.
Wops, Paddys, Krauts and others don't seem to sneak into our country like these worthless, stinking pigs do. They aren't from 3rd world armpit of the universe countries either. They learn our language here and don't sit around expecting us to pay for their education and their dental work and food. They don't demand bilingual teachers in school and we don't hear press 1 for English, 2 for Italian, now do we? Mexicans sneak in here and bring the swine flu with them. They murder Americans and run back home to Mexico to avoid the death penalty. Most don't have driver's licenses or insurance and they are drunken scum bag pigs who need to stay in Mexico and destroy their own country. They aren't craftsman or good at anything but getting drunk and taking their little siestas. Why don't you move to Mexico since you love them so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamitos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) 12 min Ronald 140
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr sheila longg shlong 19,635
La Mirada City Council election 3 hr Rosa 86
Students find teacher hanging in Placentia clas... 3 hr ba ba booie 3
Student Banned from Areas of Campus 7 hr Lightbulb 4
sonic boom or blast (Jun '13) 14 hr Lydia 29
Helicopters flying over home for past hour? 16 hr buff 6

Los Alamitos News Video

Los Alamitos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Alamitos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance