Obamas Moral Turpitude

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58357 Sep 8, 2014
Barack Hussein Obama, discussing the presidency in a New York Times interview in 2008, pronounced that presidents need to be prepared to “give their life to it.”

“The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said.“I am giving myself to you.”

However, Barack Hussein Obama now feels his vacation was intruded when civil propriety demanded he make a comment about ISIS sawing off American James Foley's head.

Obama teed off ten minutes later.

"It is always a challenge when you're supposed to be on vacation because you're followed everywhere. And part of what I'd love is a vacation from the press," Barack Hussein Obama told Chuck Todd on Sunday.
Tom Wolfe

Pennsburg, PA

#58358 Sep 9, 2014
Vote for me
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#58359 Sep 9, 2014
Unison wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone ready........altogether now...offtopic post...offtopic post...silly man...
You must have missed the 30,000 posts regarding the 2012 presdiential election. The 2010 Pennsylvania Governor's race between Dan Onorato and Ton Corbet hasn't been discussed on this thread for four years and 50,000 posts.

But you're complaining that posts are 'offtopic' on this thread?

LMAO!

Quit your whining or move on.
PA Libtard

Bensalem, PA

#58360 Sep 9, 2014
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed the 30,000 posts regarding the 2012 presdiential election. The 2010 Pennsylvania Governor's race between Dan Onorato and Ton Corbet hasn't been discussed on this thread for four years and 50,000 posts.
LMAO!
lol!
Kleenex

Latrobe, PA

#58361 Sep 9, 2014
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Nah I read all 30,000, but your convoluted attempt at justifying the silly pants offtopic posts just made me drizzle a little..why so mean..and your words are so hurtful...and the clever use of LMAO is worthy of much false praise

Let's go white sox!
Kleenex

Latrobe, PA

#58362 Sep 9, 2014
Incomparable Incompetence wrote:
The Insiders: Voters blame Obama for country being off-track
September 5
This week we took a look at the Democrats’ campaign plan for the fall and how the economy is not working in the Democrats’ favor. Well, let’s round out the week by examining another macro trend that will shape the 2014 campaign. The right direction/wrong track question is a staple in U.S. political polling.
According to the latest George Washington University Battleground poll, 70 percent of voters think that things in the United States have gotten off on the wrong track and that the country is headed in the wrong direction. It stands to reason that as a result, many Americans will vote against the Democrats. Fair or not, the way to vote against the status quo is to vote against the president’s party.
Obviously, a lot of things contribute to why people think the country is headed in the wrong direction, but this poll reveals something I don’t think I have ever seen before.
In an open-ended question, the No. 1 reason voters gave for why they believe the country has gotten off-track is because they “have issues with Obama/think the country has a lack of leadership.”
It is a remarkable finding, given President Obama’s eloquence and the White House communications tools at his disposal. The White House has the unique ability to deliver an unfiltered, uncluttered message to the American people — something no one else in U.S. politics can do.
Yet despite that platform, the president’s performance is specifically mentioned as the reason the United States is off-track.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
Offtopic
Obama-Kerry Dumb-N-Dumber

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58363 Sep 9, 2014
Kerry's serial failures
Aug. 16, 2014

In what is almost certainly his last job in public service, Secretary of State John Kerry is bumbling his way around the world, ricocheting from crisis to crisis.

The idea of the last chapter of his biography portraying him as a punch line can't sit well. But is it Kerry's fault, or is he simply being swept up in an American foreign policy in historic disarray?

A common meme is that Kerry is at worst a bad actor stuck in an even worse movie, contributing little but not bearing any real responsibility for its failure.

There's truth in that, but it misses Kerry's genuine capacity for haplessness. Over decades, this kind of serial failure just did not happen to previous secretaries of State.

To understand Kerry's near-unique failures as secretary of State, it is important to look at how a secretary's trips abroad are conducted and how past secretaries have used the department to accomplish their goals. During my own State career, I was on the receiving end of many of these visits....

http://triblive.com/opinion/featuredcommentar...
PA Voter

Matawan, NJ

#58364 Sep 9, 2014
Good points
Blogette

Bethlehem, PA

#58365 Sep 10, 2014
Republican wave...except in Pennsylvania where people have their blinders on still.
Ed Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58366 Sep 10, 2014
Tom Wolf for Governor !
Tom Wolf is ahead of Tom Corbett by 25 points !!
Vote for a winnner !
Vote TOM WOLF !
Obamas Failed Leadership

Plymouth, PA

#58367 Sep 10, 2014
While Barack Hussein Obama recently called ISIS "JV," President George Bush stated this in 2007:

“I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we're ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to Al Qaida … It'd mean that we'd be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It'd mean we'd allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It'd mean we'd be increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous.”

Barack Hussein Obama makes George Bush look like a prescient genius.

George Bush makes Barack Hussein Obama look like an incapable fool.
rams sticky fingers

Monongahela, PA

#58368 Sep 10, 2014
you call yourself a team is there no limit to what a few of you maggots will do to the rest of your team mates
Butt

Latrobe, PA

#58369 Sep 10, 2014
Blogette wrote:
Republican wave...except in Pennsylvania where people have their blinders on still.
...and EXCEPT in the Entire USA 2 years ago when the economy was in shambles and the teabaggers polarized the nation and blew the easy alley oop. Lost!
rams sticky fingers

Monongahela, PA

#58370 Sep 10, 2014
rams sticky fingers wrote:
you call yourself a team is there no limit to what a few of you maggots will do to the rest of your team mates
I guess the truth hurts
FozziBob

Philadelphia, PA

#58372 Sep 10, 2014
Under Corbett Job creation in PA fell from 5th in the Nation to 44th. Education fell from 10th to 47th. This Governor has done nothing for PA bu the[p give his friends in the natural gas companies a free ride. PA is the only state that doesn't tax gas drillers. The money that we lost is close to a 100 million dollars that could have he[ped fix our infrastructure and helped out school districts in the state.
wolf all the way

West Mifflin, PA

#58373 Sep 10, 2014
Wolf all the way !!
VOTE TOM WOLF
HE'S 30 POINTS AHEAD OF CORBUTT
VOTE FOR A WINNER
VOTE TOM WOLF
HE WONT TAX GASOLINE 28 CENTS A GALLON LIKE CORBUTT DID !

VOTE TOM WOLF !!
Ed Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58376 Sep 10, 2014
FozziBob wrote:
Under Corbett Job creation in PA fell from 5th in the Nation to 44th. Education fell from 10th to 47th. This Governor has done nothing for PA bu the[p give his friends in the natural gas companies a free ride. PA is the only state that doesn't tax gas drillers. The money that we lost is close to a 100 million dollars that could have he[ped fix our infrastructure and helped out school districts in the state.
When the truth hits Republicons in the face they cant believe it..
Tom Wolf is wiping his arse with Corbutt..........LOL!
HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for a winner Vote Tom Wolf .he's not in bed with the drilling companies.

Corbett destroyed this state in 4 years !!!
Ed Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58377 Sep 10, 2014
One term Tom .
Read more of the truth here !!

http://www.tomcorbettforgovernor.org/promises...
Bert

Latrobe, PA

#58378 Sep 10, 2014
FozziBob wrote:
Good points!
rams sticky fingers

Monongahela, PA

#58379 Sep 10, 2014
rams sticky fingers wrote:
<quoted text> I guess the truth hurts
It does hurt!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Apr 13 Jesus 4
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr 13 The devil 2
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Mar 24 Gary Pelphrey 5
Apartment Hunting (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jima 1
News Nellie Lou Esworthy (Aug '14) Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
News Woman accused of having sex with boy (Aug '14) Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE