Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
More Settled Science

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58136 Jul 23, 2014
Scholarly journal retracts 60 articles, smashes ‘peer review ring’
July 10

Every now and then a scholarly journal retracts an article because of errors or outright fraud. In academic circles, and sometimes beyond, each retraction is a big deal.

Now comes word of a journal retracting 60 articles at once.

The reason for the mass retraction is mind-blowing: A “peer review and citation ring” was apparently rigging the review process to get articles published.

You’ve heard of prostitution rings, gambling rings and extortion rings. Now there’s a “peer review ring.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mi...
Eddie Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58139 Jul 25, 2014
Wolf is 23 points ahead of Corbett
Vote for a winner
VOTE WOLF!

Corbett has so far left billions of dollars of debt .. while getting kickbacks from the gas drilling companies.

VOTE WOLF!
Wolf

Saint Louis, MO

#58141 Jul 25, 2014
Howl at the Moon! Cordick can go shakedown the gas drillers for the bribes they owe him.
PA Independent

Collegeville, PA

#58142 Jul 25, 2014
Vote them all out
Obamas Border Sedition

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58143 Jul 25, 2014
Illegal Alien Gang Members Arrested for Murder of Homeless Man
July 24, 2014
News report indicates several suspects were members of MS-13

Police in Maryland have arrested six illegal immigrants, several of which are admitted MS-13 gang members, in connection with the death of a homeless man killed outside of a liquor store earlier this week.

http://www.infowars.com/illegal-alien-gang-me...
black panther

West Mifflin, PA

#58145 Jul 25, 2014
I bet it was black guys they cause all the trouble
Lying or Just Clueless

Plymouth, PA

#58146 Jul 26, 2014
Hillary Clinton stands by 'Russian reset' in face of recent events
July 24th, 2014

It worked.

That is the argument former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made during a Thursday interview about her much talked about 2009 reset of U.S.-Russia relations.

The statement comes as Russia, under President Vladimir Putin, has distanced itself from the United States, and the country is widely seen by U.S. and European analysts as linked to the downing of a passenger airliner earlier this month in Ukraine.

"What I think I demonstrate in the book, is that the reset worked," Clinton told guest host John Harwood on NPR's “On Point” on Thursday during a conversation about her new memoir, "Hard Choices."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/...
Sugar

Latrobe, PA

#58147 Jul 26, 2014
Lying or Just Clueless wrote:
July 24th, 2014
It worked.
That is the argument former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made during a Thursday interview about her much talked about 2009 reset of U.S.-Russia relations.
The statement comes as Russia, under President Vladimir Putin, has distanced itself from the United States, and the country is widely seen by U.S. and European analysts as linked to the downing of a passenger airliner earlier this month in Ukraine.
"What I think I demonstrate in the book, is that the reset worked," Clinton told guest host John Harwood on NPR's “On Point” on Thursday during a conversation about her new memoir, "Hard Choices."
Ham tastes like chicken
Kernel Sanders

West Mifflin, PA

#58148 Jul 26, 2014
Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ham tastes like chicken
NO....NO..NO Pu$$ie taste like chicken.get it right
Pennsylvania Kneegar

Henderson, NV

#58149 Jul 26, 2014
Cordick will be ousted and Fox will bring salvation to PA!!!
Peak

Latrobe, PA

#58150 Jul 26, 2014
Lying or Just Clueless wrote:
July 24th, 2014
It worked.

Politix get me all riled up... I just gotta cut and paste...I just gotta
LORD GOD AMIGHTY J

Latrobe, PA

#58151 Jul 28, 2014
No matter how much we Cry on this site the only way to do something is get out and vote. I feel That who ever gets in they are all corrupt and dishonest any way and Pa is going down the CRAPPER. I Remember the stories my pappy told me when someone say s there going to do it they will. I think we need Governor with no political back round and see what happens we need more jobs and Start looking at the citys and towns with corrupt politician's that have miss appropriated funds and no one does nothing even when you have the F'in proof and send to ethics board and your State REP. KIM WARD.. and your County Commissionaire Office as well no one does a thing My City of Latrobe is like many others needs help. Get rid of old way of GOV'T dow what is right by the people for the people they work for WE the PEOPLE... Thank you
T Wolf

West Mifflin, PA

#58152 Jul 28, 2014
Tom Wolf for Governor, he's 23 points ahead of Corbett.
Corbett set this state back 100 years. Put us into a 2 billion dollar hole.

The drilling companies own him.

VOTE TOM WOLF ! You wont regret it !
John

Bethlehem, PA

#58155 Jul 30, 2014
Guns Feed Families wrote:
My God.......all you care about is guns??? No wonder this country is going to Hell fast!!! Never knew God or Jesus was into guns! Glad to see everyone has their priorities straight! You do know that you have a much better chance of being killed by or killing a loved one when there is a gun in the house, than you do in stopping the boogieman don't you? I'm sure that most of you would soil yourselves right before you were killed (while failing to ever actually get your gun) if you ever had to exercise your so-called second amendment rights to protect yourselves. Remember, Freud (and others) would say that men try to compensate for short comings in other areas (you know what I mean) with guns! Oh, and yes, by all means shooting defenseless animals makes you a man too!
Guns???? That's what you care about???? God help you & God help the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania!
You should live in lower saucon . The place is deader than heaven on a Saturday night except for wanna be cops looking for something to shoot at
Obamas Open Border Crisis

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58156 Aug 1, 2014
DHS Report: Tuberculosis And Scabies Spreading In Migrant Holding Facilities
07/31/2014

The Department of Homeland Security’s report on the facilities housing the recent flood of “unaccompanied alien children”(UAC) from Central America describes conditions where diseases such as tuberculosis (TB) and scabies are spreading, and staff are being exposed to human waste.

The report lists off the types of diseases that are becoming prevalent in the facilities and that are requiring treatment. They include “respiratory illnesses, chicken pox, tuberculosis, and scabies.” These diseases have also spread to several DHS employees working at the locations, the report states.

The report also includes notes that these facilities are now in unsanitary condition due to “UAC and family unit illnesses and unfamiliarity with bathroom facilities” and these conditions have resulted in staff members and migrants being exposed to human waste.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/31/dhs-report-...
Apostle

Philadelphia, PA

#58157 Aug 1, 2014
T Wolf wrote:
Tom Wolf for Governor, he's 23 points ahead of Corbett.
Corbett set this state back 100 years. Put us into a 2 billion dollar hole.
The drilling companies own him.
VOTE TOM WOLF ! You wont regret it !
Wolf might be okay----but I think he might be a jewboy.
GW BUsh

West Mifflin, PA

#58158 Aug 1, 2014
Ethics panel asked to investigate former Pa. education secretary hired by Tom Corbett.!!

HARRISBURG - A Harrisburg activist has asked the state Ethics Commission to investigate if an adviser to Gov. Corbett is earning his keep.

In a complaint filed Monday, Gene Stilp asked the commission to determine if Ron Tomalis, Corbett's onetime education secretary turned special adviser, "was actually working for his government salary ... and all the related state benefits," according to a copy of the complaint.

Stilp also asks the agency to examine "the character and the nature of the work that is actually being done, and whether or not the required amount of work time ... has actually been utilized for actual work."

The complaint follows a report in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that questioned Tomalis' work since he was named a special adviser to Corbett on higher education 14 months ago - at the same $139,971 salary he made as education secretary.

The newspaper cited Tomalis' work calendar, which it said included weeks of little or no activity, phone logs that barely averaged a call a day, scant e-mails; and little interaction with some Pennsylvania universities and higher education agencies. Some of the information was obtained through the state's Right-to-Know law.

Tomalis did not respond to e-mail or voice mail messages from The Inquirer on Monday. Ethics Commission officials said they would not comment on pending or active investigations.

Corbett administration officials defended Tomalis' work, saying he reports to the office every day and works full weeks.??????

Read the shocking story here:

http://articles.philly.com/2014-07-30/news/52...
Obamas Spiking Ineptitude

Clarks Summit, PA

#58159 Aug 1, 2014
U.S.S. Obama Hits Immigration Iceberg
08/01/2014
The new Fox News poll showed that Obama’s immigration policies are approved of by only 25 percent of independent registered voters.

Sixty-seven percent of independents disapprove of his immigration policies, according to the poll of 1,057 registered voters.

Even 58 percent of self-described Democratic voters disapprove of his immigration policies.

That’s nothing but bad news for Democrats, whose long-term political strategy seeks to grow the number of immigrant voters.

But it’s especially tough for Democratic incumbents in the November election, when few of the at-risk Democratic senators live in states with a significant percentage of immigrant citizens.

Obama’s immigration policy has suffered a 25-point negative since February 2013, when he had 47 percent approval and 46 percent disapproval among all registered voters, said the Fox poll.

He’s now at 34 percent approval and 58 percent disapproval, said the poll, which was taken July 20 to July 22, and was fully released July 28.

When asked about Obama’s handling of the border crisis, 31 percent of respondents approval of Obama’s performance, while 56 percent disapproved.

The dour results match other polls that show the public is increasingly alarmed by out-of-control illegal immigration over the southern border, and increasingly skeptical about the impact of legal immigration on Americans’ wages and jobs.

Obama’s ratings on immigration are so low that even The Washington Post has noticed.“Immigration has emerged as perhaps President Obama’s worst issue — definitely for today, and maybe of his entire presidency,” said a July 31 Washington Post article.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/01/u-s-s-obama...
Eddie Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58160 Aug 1, 2014
Ethics panel asked to investigate former Pa. education secretary hired by Tom Corbett.!!

HARRISBURG - A Harrisburg activist has asked the state Ethics Commission to investigate if an adviser to Gov. Corbett is earning his keep.

In a complaint filed Monday, Gene Stilp asked the commission to determine if Ron Tomalis, Corbett's onetime education secretary turned special adviser, "was actually working for his government salary ... and all the related state benefits," according to a copy of the complaint.

Stilp also asks the agency to examine "the character and the nature of the work that is actually being done, and whether or not the required amount of work time ... has actually been utilized for actual work."

The complaint follows a report in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that questioned Tomalis' work since he was named a special adviser to Corbett on higher education 14 months ago - at the same $139,971 salary he made as education secretary.

The newspaper cited Tomalis' work calendar, which it said included weeks of little or no activity, phone logs that barely averaged a call a day, scant e-mails; and little interaction with some Pennsylvania universities and higher education agencies. Some of the information was obtained through the state's Right-to-Know law.

Tomalis did not respond to e-mail or voice mail messages from The Inquirer on Monday. Ethics Commission officials said they would not comment on pending or active investigations.

Corbett administration officials defended Tomalis' work, saying he reports to the office every day and works full weeks.??????

Read the jaw dropping shocking story here :

http://articles.philly.com/2014-07-30/news/52...
Obamas Contrived Crisis

Wilkes Barre, PA

#58161 Aug 3, 2014
Signs Posted For Illegals Increasingly Written In Chinese
August 2, 2014
Illegals from China and over 70% of the world's nations are flooding into America as its border collapses

The Border Patrol is increasingly posting signs written in Chinese near the U.S./Mexico border, which underscores the booming human smuggling trade as illegal aliens from China flood into America.

Case in point, the emergency beacons placed in desolate border regions which allow stranded illegals to request help from the Border Patrol have instructions in English, Spanish and Chinese, but back in 2001 when they were first deployed, the instructions were written only in English and Spanish.

Since then, human smuggling has exploded into a billion dollar institution, with people of various nationalities paying smugglers, known as coyotes, thousands of dollars to be transported illegally into the United States.

“The Chinese are paying $50,000, the Indians are paying $10,000 to $20,000,[for] all the Central Americans the average is about $7,000 and the Mexicans are, especially [from] southern Mexico, are paying $3,000, so it’s a huge, huge money event for the cartels, probably even more lucrative than the drug business,” Dr. Michael Vickers of the Texas Border Volunteers told Infowars.

Earlier this year, Immigrations and Customs Enforcement reported that the number of illegals apprehended from countries other than Mexico increased 27% from 2012 to 2013.

http://www.infowars.com/signs-posted-for-ille...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our view: Could Erie church closing be new begi... Jul 26 Arington Sonya 6
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Jul 18 Kandee805 17
What happen now? Jun '15 DontFront 1
Cambria County Prison (Dec '11) Jun '15 DontFront 4
Appeals court nixes suit May '15 unknown 1
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Apr '15 Jesus 4
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages