Chicken Little

West Mifflin, PA

#57973 Jun 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What a keen political mind you have....Because approval ratings are so crucial, for 2nd term Presidents.....brilliant.....
Yep, even Bush Jr had a 25% approval rating at the end of his last term ...Oct and Nov of 2008., the lowest of all presidents.......but he was on his way out.......... 41 % sounds great !!
Work Isnt Fun

Wilkes Barre, PA

#57974 Jun 24, 2014
Obama Wants Daughters To Work Crappy Minimum-Wage Jobs So They Understand America
06/21/2014

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama suggested that they are actively searching for dead-end, low-paying jobs for their two daughters so the teenagers can appreciate the quiet desperation that millions of Americans experience.

“We are looking for opportunities for them to feel as if going to work and getting a paycheck is not always fun, not always stimulating, not always fair,” President Obama said in a hard-hitting interview in Parade magazine.“But that’s what most folks go through every single day.”

Michelle Obama also chimed in.

“I think every kid needs to get a taste of what it’s like to do that real hard work,” she said.

“That’s what life is,” the first lady added.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/21/obama-wants...
Oops We Were Lying

Wilkes Barre, PA

#57975 Jun 24, 2014
First Daughter Goes Hollywood! Malia Obama Works as Production Assistant on Halle Berry's Extant
June 17, 2014

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama’s oldest daughter Malia spent a day working with the best in Hollywood. The 15-year-old was spotted on the set of Halle Berry’s CBS sci-fi series Extant (produced by Steven Spielberg) in Los Angeles working as a production assistant.

“She helped with computer shop alignments and the director also let her slate a take,” a source told TheWrap.

According to a source, Malia laughed and said,“My first time. This is a big deal.”

http://parade.condenast.com/306068/mabel_mart...
Obama Cannot Lead

Plymouth, PA

#57976 Jun 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What a keen political mind you have....Because approval ratings are so crucial, for 2nd term Presidents.....brilliant.....
President Obama reaches new low on Iraq
June 24

President Obama receives his worst marks yet for handling the situation in Iraq, with 52 percent disapproving and strong negative sentiment now outpacing strong approval by 2 to 1 (34 to 17 percent) in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
Pa voter

Philadelphia, PA

#57977 Jun 24, 2014
Lplpl
Corbett 2014

Dallas, TX

#57978 Jun 24, 2014
Corbett has is in the bag. You limpwristers should just move to Cali already.
Rush Limpdick

West Mifflin, PA

#57979 Jun 24, 2014
Corbett 2014 wrote:
Corbett has is in the bag. You limpwristers should just move to Cali already.
yeah along with the limpdiks such as yourself LOL!
proud democrat

Henderson, NV

#57980 Jun 24, 2014
I am sick of these conservatives acting like Corbett is a good guy.
proud republican

Mckeesport, PA

#57981 Jun 24, 2014
proud democrat wrote:
I am sick of these conservatives acting like Corbett is a good guy.
I am sick of these liberals acting like Obama is a good guy.
GW Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#57982 Jun 24, 2014
RAND PAUL: What's Happening In Iraq Is Not Obama's Fault !!!!!!

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) criticized former Vice President Dick Cheney and blamed "those who supported the Iraq War" for the current crisis in the country in an interview with NBC's David Gregory Friday.

Gregory asked Paul about the op-ed co-authored by Dick Cheney and his daughter, Liz that blasted President Barack Obama's handling of the Iraqi crisis and his foreign policy as a whole.

Paul said the same questions raised by Cheney in his op-ed could be asked of those who supported the original decision to invade Iraq. He also said he didn't blame Obama for the current crisis, pointing the finger at Cheney and other supporters of the Iraq War for the current Middle East chaos — and for "emboldening Iran."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-paul-iraq...
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#57983 Jun 24, 2014
June 22, 2014, 11:31 am
Rand Paul blames Iraq crisis on Bush administration ??????
Things you wont hear on Faux Noise !!!!!!
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday said he blames the current crisis in Iraq on those who backed the 2003 U.S. invasion, not President Obama.
Paul was asked on NBC’s “Meet the Press” whether former Vice President Dick Cheney is a “credible critic” after he blasted Obama for his strategy for Iraq in an op-ed last week.
“I think the same questions could be asked of the same people who supported the Iraq War,” Paul said.“What’s going on now ... I don’t blame President Obama. I blame the Iraq War, and I blame the people who supported the Iraq War for emboldening Iran.”
Read more here:http://thehill.com/blogs/ blog-briefing-room/news/210177 -paul-blames-iraq-crisis-on-bu sh-administration
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#57984 Jun 24, 2014
Rand Paul Blames Dick Cheney For Iraq Crisis !!!

Dick Cheney and his daughter wrote a horrid article in the WSJ called the Collapsing Obama Doctrine. Nothing has collapsed more in our lifetime than the Bush/Cheney foreign policy doctrine that has turned the world on its head and thrown the U.S. in a horrendous tailspin. Rand Paul joined meet The Press, and was asked to comment on Dick Cheney's ridiculous words.

Scarce:

When asked by the completely useless David Gregory for an upcoming segment on 'Meet the Press' to respond to Dick Cheney's charge that Barack Obama was somehow responsible for the current chaos in Iraq, Rand Paul turned the question around against Dick Cheney:

“I think the same questions could be asked of those who supported the Iraq War. You know, were they right in their predictions? Were there weapons of mass destruction there? That’s what the war was sold on. Was democracy easily achievable? Was the war won in 2005, when many of these people said it was won?

Read the shocking story here:

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/rand-paul-b...
What A Dick

West Mifflin, PA

#57985 Jun 24, 2014
Dick Cheney is almost completely responsible for Iraq. When the Shah of Iran was deposed by the Ayatollah Khomeini, the USA bolstered the military in Iraq by selling tons of armaments to Sadaam Hussein. When Reagan was elected President, Cheney was part of the group that opted to stab Hussein in the back by selling arms to Iran illegally, in exchange for the release of US Hostages. Hussein countered that by nationalizing all US assets in Iraq, including oil fields, drills, and refining operations owned by what is now Haliburton. One of the first things we did upon destroying Iraq, was to take back the oil production facilities and return them to Haliburton.

If the Taliban or Al Qaeda retake Iraq, they will again nationalize Haliburton's assets. That will cost Cheney a ton of money. I believe that's why he's almost apoplectic about what's going on. He's helpless to stop it, and Obama doesn't care if Cheney loses a fortune. Personally, I hate that Americans and Iraqis died for Dick (literally and figuratively). I hope for nothing less than a good old fashioned Cheney Bankruptcy, but I doubt it will happen.
Corbett 2014

Mescalero, NM

#57986 Jun 25, 2014
Corbett's job approval ratings are higher than Obama's were during re-election. He has it in the bag!
I feel pretty

Reading, PA

#57987 Jun 26, 2014
I just can't wait to get home this evening. A package is due to arrive that is just going to be so exciting. Pink corset with black lace trim, satin rumba panties (pink), black stockings, pink satin 6" heels! OH BOY!

I love to cross dress!
Bonehead Kerry Lies Again

Scranton, PA

#57988 Jun 26, 2014
Intel official says 'multiple' warnings given on ISIS, as Kerry claims ‘nobody expected’ crisis
June 24, 2014

The U.S. intelligence community provided "multiple strategic warnings" since the beginning of the year about the strength of Sunni militants in Iraq, a senior intelligence official said Tuesday -- a claim that challenges assertions by top administration officials that they were caught off guard by the capture of key Iraqi cities.

Earlier Tuesday, in an interview with Fox News, Secretary of State John Kerry said "nobody expected" Iraqi security forces to be decisively driven out by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, as they were earlier this month in Mosul.

But in a separate briefing with reporters Tuesday afternoon, the senior intelligence official said multiple warnings were provided. Asked who failed to act, the official did not explain.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/24/ke...
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#57989 Jun 26, 2014
The tea baggers want everyone to work for nothing, while companies all over the USA are giving their employees raises,the very same GOP slave owners want people to work for peanuts......another reason the teabaggers wont win another Presidential election.......I know the votes are rigged !! HAAAAAA!

Ikea plans to adopt a wage structure that it says will raise the average hourly minimum wage at its 38 stores in the United States to $10.76 an hour — a 17 percent increase.

Read more here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/business/ik...

in other great news

In a surprising move, Gap Inc. informed its employees on Wednesday that it would set $9 as the minimum hourly rate for its United States work force this year and then establish a minimum of $10 next year.

Gap said this move would ultimately raise pay for 65,000 of its 90,000 American employees, including those at Banana Republic, Old Navy and other stores.

Gap is making this move as many states consider raising their minimum wage, and as Republicans and Democrats debate a bill that includes a proposed increase in the federal minimum wage to $10.10 an hour by 2016.

President Obama has endorsed the increase, and has campaigned for it at stops around the country.

Read more here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/20/business/ga...

The GOP said raising minimum wage will cripple Amerika..........They want to keep working slaves in out society.
Obamas Silence In Crisis

Scranton, PA

#57990 Jun 26, 2014
Senators demand Obama ‘personally’ push back against illegal immigrant surge
June 26, 2014

Senators told President Obama on Thursday that he must personally step up and make clear illegal immigrant children surging across the border will be quickly sent home, as the administration faces growing bipartisan pressure to get a better handle on the situation playing out in Texas.

Led by Sens. Jeff Flake, Arizona Republican, and Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat, more than three-dozen senators signed a letter saying Mr. Obama needs to “personally make clear” that those jumping the border will not get special treatment.

The senators, who covered the ideological and geographic spectrum, also demanded Mr. Obama tell the leaders of Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala they have a duty to dispel rumors that their citizens can gain legalization if they get to the U.S.

“The present situation begs your personal efforts to clarify U.S. immigration laws and to spur action from leaders of the primary sending countries,” the senators said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
Skeptical Americans

Scranton, PA

#57991 Jun 26, 2014
Poll: 53% Of Americans Don’t Believe In Man-Made Global Warming
06/26/2014

President Obama is emphasizing global warming ahead of the November elections, but a new poll suggests he faces an uphill climb.

According to a Pew Research Center poll, 35 percent of Americans say there is not enough solid evidence to mankind is warming the Earth while another 18 percent says the world has warmed due to “natural patterns” and not human activity.

That’s a 53 percent majority against the president’s position.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/26/poll-53-of-...
Condescending Elitism

Scranton, PA

#57992 Jun 26, 2014
Obama mocks climate skeptics at LCV dinner
06/26/2014

President Obama says climate skeptics have to pretend they "can't read" to deny the science.

http://www.politico.com/multimedia/video/2014...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Ed Swindell 3,996
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search