Phil

Langhorne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Not at all pleased with Israeli apartheid. Recently had my eyes opened. Google it you'll be amazed.
kidz korner

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

well I googled your parents and guess what? you're not their kid you were adopted
G Bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

http://www.newsday.com/business/220-000-priva...

WASHINGTON - U.S. businesses boosted hiring in April, according to a survey of private employers, a sign that the economy may improve after a sluggish start this year.

Payroll processor ADP said Wednesday that private employers added 220,000 jobs in April, the most since November and up from 209,000 in March.

The figures suggest that the government's jobs report for April, to be released Friday, could show a healthy gain. Some economists are forecasting that the report will show that 210,000 jobs were added in April, according to a survey by FactSet. That would be the most in five months.

Thanks Barack !
Obummer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

How's that Benghazi working out for you?
Bush

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

I love bush

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Consumer Confidence ticked up in February...Thanks, Mister President...
The Bobster

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

LOLing at all the Dem candidates running on a platform supporting Obongocare, raising taxes and bashing males.
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Obummer wrote:
How's that Benghazi working out for you?
I wanna hear more hearings on the 9/11 fukup and who covered up for who that cost us the deaths of over 4,000 soldiers while giving out false information on WMD...
one term tom

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Two more surveys of Pennsylvania voters confirm the early momentum for businessman and former state revenue secretary Tom Wolf in the Democratic race for governor while underscoring the chronic challenges Gov. Tom Corbett faces in defending his seat.

By the whopping margin of 55 percent to 34 percent, voters say the Republican incumbent does not deserve re-election, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday. Mr. Corbett comes up on the short end of trial heats against each of his potential Democratic challengers, though by relatively small margins in some cases.

For now, after his weeks of heavy television advertising, the Democrats’ strongest contender is Mr. Wolf, who topped Mr. Corbett by a virtual landslide, 52 percent to 33 percent, according to the poll.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-sta...

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Don't KNOW Why this thread is still ACTIVE???

Pink Eye..Do ya know???
KNOW

Sharon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

It's active because it's inactive.
PA Voter

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

I don't know what that means, KNOW lol
The thread

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

Please delete me and end my misery.
Corbett sucks

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

Ron wrote:
Tom Corbett is the only candidate whom is actually qualified to lead the State of Pennsylvania. We don't need any more budget showdowns or closing of State services due to childish games at the Governors mansion like we have had under Ed Rendell.
Tom Corbett has an A+ rating from the NRA, where his opponent has a B+ rating from the anti-gun group CeaseFirePA.
Do you have children? Tom Corbett has hindered the growth of the common wealth and he needs to be removed!

Do you have children? Corbett has ruinned the common wealth ! He's a joke!
Tom Corruptett

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Corbett sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have children? Tom Corbett has hindered the growth of the common wealth and he needs to be removed!
Do you have children? Corbett has ruinned the common wealth ! He's a joke!
He'll be gone soon, he's a term governor
Obamacares House of Cards

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Report: Just 2.4 Million HealthCare.gov Customers Paid Their First Premium
05/01/201

Just 67 percent of Obamacare enrollees in federally-run marketplaces had paid their premiums by April 15, bringing the federally-run Obamacare enrollment tally to only 2.45 million, according to documents provided to the House Energy and Commerce Committee.

The Obama administration has been heavily promoting that 8 million Americans selected plans on Obamacare marketplaces, but has refused to release any data on how many purchased their plans.

According to all 160 insurers participating in the federal exchanges, just 2.45 million people paid their first month’s premium by April 15. That accounts for 36 states, although high-enrollment state-run Obamacare exchanges — like California with its 1.4 million sign-ups — aren’t included.

The 67 percent payment rate as of April 15 is markedly lower than the 80-85 percent that experts have predicted will end up paying their premiums. April 30 is the final day for most federal exchange customers to make their payments.

Of those who have paid their premiums, just 25 percent fall within the highly desired young invincible range from age 18 to 34 — drastically lower than the administration’s minimum goal of 39 percent needed to avoid premium hikes next year.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/01/report-just...
Racist Dem Rep Thompson

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., is standing by remarks he made on a New Nation of Islam radio program where he alleged that criticism of President Obama is motivated by racism and called Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom."

"Well if you look at his decisions on the court, they have been adverse to the minority community, and the people I represent have a real issue with an African-American not being sensible to those issues," Thompson, who is black, told CNN when asked to explain his comments.

While the term might be racially charged for some, for others, "It's the truth," he said.

When CNN reporter Dana Bash noted that the term wouldn't be appropriate if used by someone who is white, Thompson replied, "But I'm black."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rep-bennie-thomps...
Nerds

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Petal Power wrote:
Don't KNOW Why this thread is still ACTIVE???
Pink Eye..Do ya know???
It's active because there are three or four NERDS that have no life other than politics. Everybody in Washington right now sucks and are destroying everything this country stands for.....BOTH parties.
By Any Other Name

Sharon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Nerds wrote:
<quoted text>
It's active because there are three or four NERDS that have no life other than politics. Everybody in Washington right now sucks and are destroying everything this country stands for.....BOTH parties.
What does this country stand for?
Stooge Alert

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Nerds wrote:
<quoted text>

That's your opinion...and we all entitled to our own opinions that we express on this site....Topix has this type of thread in every major city or state...check our Houston TX. Site they have one for every political office...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Wed bobby6464 3,826
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Review: Italian Village Pizza (Sep '11) Oct '11 mary walk from cresson 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search