Understandably Ineloquent

Wilkes Barre, PA

#57099 Apr 5, 2014
Hillary struggles to list accomplishments during tenure as Secretary of State
April 4, 201

On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Clinton could not provide any concrete examples of the accomplishments she holds in high regard.

“When you look at your time as Secretary of State, what are you most proud of? And what do you feel was unfinished, and maybe have another crack at one day?” the moderator asks.

“Well, I really see — that was good — that’s why he wins prizes. Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished, so when President Obama asked me to be Secretary of State I agreed,” Clinton responded.

She continued,“We had the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, we had two wars. We had continuing threats from all kinds of corners around the world that we had to deal with. So it was a perilous time frankly. What he said to me was,‘Look, I have to be dealing with the economic crisis, I want you to go out and represent us around the world.’ And it was a good division of labor because we needed to make it clear to the rest of the world, that we were going to get our house in order. We were going to stimulate, and grow, and get back to positive growth and work with our friends and partners.”

http://capitolcityproject.com/hillary-struggl...
Fascist Climate Activists

Wilkes Barre, PA

#57100 Apr 5, 2014
Climate Activists Uncaged
April 3, 2014 12:00 AM
Gawker’s Adam Weinstein suggests arresting those on the “wrong side” of the climate-change debate.

Finally, someone has come up with a way to settle the debate over climate change: Put the people on the wrong side of the argument in cages.

A writer for the website Gawker recently penned a self-described “rant” on the pressing need to arrest, charge, and imprison people who “deny” global warming....

Fact-checking scientists are spared. So is “the man on the street who thinks Rush Limbaugh is right.... You all know that man. That man is an idiot. He is too stupid to do anything other than choke the earth’s atmosphere a little more with his Mr. Pibb burps and his F-150’s gassy exhaust.”

Weinstein says that this “is an argument that’s just being discussed seriously in some circles.”

He credits Rochester Institute of Technology philosophy professor Lawrence Torcello for getting the ball rolling.

Last month, Torcello argued that America should follow Italy’s lead. In 2009, six seismologists were convicted of poorly communicating the risks of a major earthquake. When one struck, the scientists were sentenced to six years in jail for downplaying the risks.

Torcello and Weinstein want a similar approach for climate change.
The real problem is that political activists and many leading institutions, particularly in the news media and academia, are determined to demonize any kind of skepticism — about the extent of the threat or the efficacy of proposed solutions — as illegitimate idiocy.

That attitude is unscientific and undemocratic enough. But it sure beats calling for your opponents to be thrown in the gulag for disagreeing with you.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/374887/...

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#57101 Apr 5, 2014
Understandably Ineloquent wrote:
Hillary struggles to list accomplishments during tenure as Secretary of State
April 4, 201
On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during her tenure as Secretary of State.
Clinton could not provide any concrete examples of the accomplishments she holds in high regard.
“When you look at your time as Secretary of State, what are you most proud of? And what do you feel was unfinished, and maybe have another crack at one day?” the moderator asks.
“Well, I really see — that was good — that’s why he wins prizes. Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished, so when President Obama asked me to be Secretary of State I agreed,” Clinton responded.
She continued,“We had the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, we had two wars. We had continuing threats from all kinds of corners around the world that we had to deal with. So it was a perilous time frankly. What he said to me was,‘Look, I have to be dealing with the economic crisis, I want you to go out and represent us around the world.’ And it was a good division of labor because we needed to make it clear to the rest of the world, that we were going to get our house in order. We were going to stimulate, and grow, and get back to positive growth and work with our friends and partners.”
Just a tip. When your news sources have ads offering ready-made bunkers, bulk ammo, Army surplus, gold investments and videos on how to fight the imaginary people trying to take your guns, it isn't a news source.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#57102 Apr 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a tip. When your news sources have ads offering ready-made bunkers, bulk ammo, Army surplus, gold investments and videos on how to fight the imaginary people trying to take your guns, it isn't a news source.
Yes, it's embarassing that Hillary couldn't cite a single accomplishment during her State Department tenure. She wobbled and face-planted on that cupcake question didn't she.

Pro tip, sweetheart: when you resort to lying about the advertisers on an article's web page you've obviously fully surrendered to the truth of the article.

LMAO!
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#57103 Apr 5, 2014
Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves
Rather than talking about her husband's past, we should be discussing her future.
As our secretary of state, Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation that Bush and his war crime family destroyed. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya.
Hillary doesn't need the merits of her husband; nor does she need to be attacked for standing by her man after his affair. That is her private and personal decision. And the fact that we are still focused more on Bill than Hil speaks volumes to why the United States still has not had a female president.
But I tell you America, that time is coming ... brace yourselves.
Howard

Philadelphia, PA

#57104 Apr 5, 2014
Ugghh
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#57105 Apr 5, 2014
5 Top Highlights in Hillary Clinton’s Secretary of State Tenure :

Hillary Clinton is widely admired for her intelligence, drive, and success as secretary of state. Her four years in office have been marked by a series of noteworthy accomplishments and near lack of serious missteps. Replacing her is a daunting task even for someone with Senator Kerry’s impressive foreign policy credentials. Below are 5 highlights from Clinton’s tenure:

Read more here:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/21829/5-top...
rgaf

South Plainfield, NJ

#57106 Apr 5, 2014
ragf
rgaf

Elizabeth, NJ

#57107 Apr 5, 2014
arfrcsd

#57108 Apr 5, 2014
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's embarassing that Hillary couldn't cite a single accomplishment during her State Department tenure. She wobbled and face-planted on that cupcake question didn't she.
Pro tip, sweetheart: when you resort to lying about the advertisers on an article's web page you've obviously fully surrendered to the truth of the article.
LMAO!
I can't get past the tea bagger bullshit you dumbasses pass off as news. Didn't read the article. Anyone who claims Hillary has no accomplishments is pretty off-kilter anyway. Why else would she make you dumb tea baggers so scared? I mean she's up there with black people, vaginas, books and gay people. That's REALLY REALLY scared.

Accomplishments? She's got a few. And when measured against the likes of Rick Perry, Michele Bachman, Mike Huckabee, Rand Paul and whatever other idiot you dumbasses trot up as the sacrificial lamb, she's the MOST ACCOMPLISHED PERSON ON THE PLANET. And she's already the most admired woman on the planet. Sorry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_C...
Democratic Voter Fraud

Scranton, PA

#57109 Apr 5, 2014
Voter fraud: Multiple-voting Melowese Richardson gets a federal pass
March 29, 2014

Eric Holder's Justice Department wastes no time suing states over their voter ID laws — to protect the franchise, he says. But a fraudster who repeatedly voted for President Obama? Why, she
gets a pass.

Consider the celebrity status bestowed upon Melowese Richardson, the Ohio poll worker who admitted she voted six times for President Obama in 2012. Typically, voting just twice for president is enough to draw a federal felony charge.

Ms. Richardson was charged and convicted under state law in Ohio and sentenced to five years in prison last year. But after serving a mere eight months, a state judge dismissed her conviction and allowed her to plead “no contest” to four counts of illegal voting, reports J. Christian Adams for Breitbart.

Recently, Richardson turned up at a “voting rights” rally in Cincinnati, where she was warmly received and embraced by Al Sharpton.(Of course.)

http://triblive.com/opinion/editorials/583129...
Info

Quakertown, PA

#57110 Apr 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, look at what I've got for you.

Here's the old hag on video...and there's no ads!

(Typical Lib tactic: attack the messenger, not the message)
Info

Quakertown, PA

#57111 Apr 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't get past the tea bagger bullshit you dumbasses pass off as news. Didn't read the article. Anyone who claims Hillary has no accomplishments is pretty off-kilter anyway. Why else would she make you dumb tea baggers so scared? I mean she's up there with black people, vaginas, books and gay people. That's REALLY REALLY scared.
Accomplishments? She's got a few. And when measured against the likes of Rick Perry, Michele Bachman, Mike Huckabee, Rand Paul and whatever other idiot you dumbasses trot up as the sacrificial lamb, she's the MOST ACCOMPLISHED PERSON ON THE PLANET. And she's already the most admired woman on the planet. Sorry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_C...
No one is claiming anything.

She can't even list her own accomplishments! http://capitolcityproject.com/hillary-struggl...

Watch the video, for Christ's sake!
Newt G

West Mifflin, PA

#57112 Apr 5, 2014
Voter id is not meant to prevent fraud, it's meant to suppress the voting rights of youth, minorities, and the elderly. Even Phyllis Schlafly a constitutional lawyer, conservative has admitted as much.

#57113 Apr 5, 2014
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is claiming anything.
She can't even list her own accomplishments! http://capitolcityproject.com/hillary-struggl...
Watch the video, for Christ's sake!
She wasn't asked to list her accomplishments. Did you watch the video?
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#57114 Apr 5, 2014
If anyone wants to see Hillary Clinton's accomplishments just look here , It's so easy even a caveman can do it.

LØØKY HERE:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_C... 's_tenure_as_Secretary_of_Stat e
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#57115 Apr 5, 2014
I wanna see Sarah Palin's accomplishments,,,,,,,,,,LMAO!
Info

Quakertown, PA

#57116 Apr 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't asked to list her accomplishments. Did you watch the video?
From above:

H Kissinger

West Mifflin, PA

#57117 Apr 5, 2014
Benghazi myths !!!!!!!!!!

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/11/expla...

And now back to Faux Noise with Sean Hannity and the Benghazi scandal . LMAO!
H Kissinger

West Mifflin, PA

#57118 Apr 5, 2014
So what about all the 10 bombings when Bush was President & 60 people were killed???? Not one single solitary Democrat blamed him or his administration for them. Not one single hearing was called for or was held.

If you don't have anything other than love affairs with FOX commentators (glad you at least recognize that they AREN'T journalists) then maybe YOU should just go back & dream. There have been more hearings on Benghazi than there have been jobs bills passed. Not 1 single 1 has turned up anything other than lies, redacted e-mails & innuendo...the congressperson who keeps heading these hearings is so dirty that I am not sure any baths could clean him up. But thanks for playing anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Loretto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE