Obama Unfriends Putin

Scranton, PA

#57054 Apr 3, 2014
From Townhall com

Putin Rules the World While Children Run America
Mar 30, 2014

The Obama Administration’s community organizing response to Vladimir Putin’s eastern European aggression continues to stun spectators with its amateurish incompetence.

In addition to channeling Neville Chamberlin, and scolding a few Russian Oligarchs through unenforceable sanctions, the State Department has adopted the diplomatic juggernaut of Twitter as the medium for their next useless gesture.

Tweeting out a selfie of herself holding a handwritten hashtag, our State Department Spokesperson expressed America’s “support” for Ukraine. Apparently we can’t promise military aid, armaments, or financial aid… But we can send ‘em a tweet!

Like a high-school teenager tweeting support for Justin Bieber, Jen Psaki (the same spokesperson that was unaware China had tested a new missile delivery system) let the world know via social networking that the US State Department is #UnitedForUkraine.

Maybe we could dedicate a song on a few local radio shows as our next display of concern over Ukraine’s sovereignty. Or, heck, let’s just put together a play list on iTunes for Ukraine to download… Have we friended them on Facebook yet? Are they in our Google+ circle?

If Putin wasn’t laughing hysterically at America’s Rodney King view of the world before, he certainly is now.

It turns out that organizing a world-wide coalition of free nations is a bit more difficult than organizing a few liberal neighborhoods in Chicago; and President Obama is getting a crash course in what the “real world” looks like outside of Liberal academia.
Halfrican

Erie, PA

#57056 Apr 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. ECONOMY GUAGE JUMPED IN FEBRUARY....AP (3-21-14).....Washington -- A measure of the U.S. economy's health rose in February by the largest amount in three months, suggesting growth should rebound after a severe winter.....The Confference Board said Thursday that it's index of leading indicators increased 0.5 percent in February following a slight 0.1 percent rise in January and a 0.1 percent decline in December. It was the best showing since a 0.9 percent showing in November.....Economists said that the better-than-expected increase indicates that any weather related problems the economy is experiencing now, will be short lived and the economy will be poised for better growth in the second half of this year......
What liberal bullsh it. Keep on trying...I wish O would put as much effort into fixing our country as he does selling insurance. He's one hell of a salesman..I'll give you that...he's good at campaigning...selling insurance...lying...blaming and running from Putin
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#57057 Apr 3, 2014
Lets go after Putin and send 500,000 troops over there we can show him who's boss..........get about 4500 body bags too!

Lets put it on the Amerikan Express card like Bush did with 2 unwinnable, useless wars.........costing TRLLIONS!

But the teabaggers want less government spending , but want a bigger military and more ships and planes, and tanks ,and..........more wars..........

Yeah ! We'll show him who's boss!

LMAO!
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#57058 Apr 3, 2014
Past estimates of Iraqis killed in the war and occupation have varied widely. U.S. Army war logs released by Wikileaks in 2010 pointed to more than 100,000, while a widely criticized study conducted by Opinion Research Business, a London-based polling agency, estimated Iraq war deaths at 1.2 million people through 2007. Iraqi children deaths under the age of 18 were estimated at 230,000.
Why have abortions, just send your kids to war......
Sister Sarah beater

Monongahela, PA

#57059 Apr 3, 2014
Transfiguration school. Stalag 13

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#57060 Apr 3, 2014
D Cheney wrote:
Lets go after Putin and send 500,000 troops over there we can show him who's boss..........get about 4500 body bags too!
Lets put it on the Amerikan Express card like Bush did with 2 unwinnable, useless wars.........costing TRLLIONS!
But the teabaggers want less government spending , but want a bigger military and more ships and planes, and tanks ,and..........more wars..........
Yeah ! We'll show him who's boss!
LMAO!
You'd think losing two wars they started and crashing the greatest economy in the history of man wouldve taught them a thing or two, but these people aren't too bright. They tried to give Sarah Palin the launch codes and elect a man who wears special underwear to ward off evil spirits.
C Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#57061 Apr 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think losing two wars they started and crashing the greatest economy in the history of man wouldve taught them a thing or two, but these people aren't too bright. They tried to give Sarah Palin the launch codes and elect a man who wears special underwear to ward off evil spirits.
Yeah, don't forget the Republicans healthcare plan instead of Obamacare.
What was their healthcare plan anyway? I keep hearing about all the time for the last 5 years.......I cant even find it on FAUX NOISE ??

Maybe Sean Hannity the closet racist could run a segment on the GOP's healthcare plan plan instead of Obamacare ???
Obamas Phony Numbers

Scranton, PA

#57062 Apr 3, 2014
Krauthammer’s Take: 7.1 Million Enrollees a ‘Phony Number’
April 1, 2014

President Obama announced today that 7.1 million Americans have enrolled on health-insurance plans through Obamacare, a number that is “wonderfully precise,” according to Charles Krauthammer.“These guys go six months without any idea what the numbers are, and all of a sudden it’s to a decimal point.”

However, Krauthammer also thinks the 7.1 million enrollees touted by the administration is a “phony number” because we don’t know how many of that 7.1 million have paid for their insurance or how many were previously uninsured.

“If it turns out that the overwhelming majority of the so-called 7.1 were people who had health insurance, liked their health insurance, were renewing their health insurance, and got kicked off their health insurance,” Krauthammer said,“whose lives are disrupted, premiums are raised, deductibles are raised, and lost their doctors are now among the 7.1, so it’s a net negative.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/374781/k...

#57063 Apr 3, 2014
Obamas Phony Numbers wrote:
Krauthammer’s Take: 7.1 Million Enrollees a ‘Phony Number’
April 1, 2014
President Obama announced today that 7.1 million Americans have enrolled on health-insurance plans through Obamacare, a number that is “wonderfully precise,” according to Charles Krauthammer.“These guys go six months without any idea what the numbers are, and all of a sudden it’s to a decimal point.”
However, Krauthammer also thinks the 7.1 million enrollees touted by the administration is a “phony number” because we don’t know how many of that 7.1 million have paid for their insurance or how many were previously uninsured.
“If it turns out that the overwhelming majority of the so-called 7.1 were people who had health insurance, liked their health insurance, were renewing their health insurance, and got kicked off their health insurance,” Krauthammer said,“whose lives are disrupted, premiums are raised, deductibles are raised, and lost their doctors are now among the 7.1, so it’s a net negative.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/374781/k...
Strange. The numbers were accurate when they were low those first few months. But now they're phony.

Reminds me of unemployment. We've used the same method for calculating for 60 years, but now they're all lies. Same with immigration. White president, and they're accurate. Black president and now they're all lies.

You guys are hilarious. And please, keep your links from the bridge of the Starship Teabag. Always the same - someone who hates Obama says something meaningless about Obama.

Wow. Big news.
Pollster

Baltimore, MD

#57064 Apr 3, 2014
Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would get arrested! The terrorists that attacked our embassy you fucktard! Let me guess...you think the Americans deserved death. You truly are a scumbag
Keep guessing, maybe someday you'll get close...oh I forgot you're a graduate of RLU, that's Rush Limbaugh University ...only the super elite retards graduate from that institution.
I see you have attracted another one of those blunt headed odd balls to come to the defend your staunch ignorance...hey what do you call him? I know you can call him your little stooge boy or how about just calling him Stoogie...I like that one...just call him plain old Stoogie. His posts shows a very high level of ignorance too. So where do you two guys shop? Let me guess now...see how I worked in let me guess into the post...so let me guess you two probably shop at "Idiots Ar Us".
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#57065 Apr 3, 2014
Bill Clinton changed the rules of how unemployment numbers are calculated. That was less than 20 years ago.

Always the same-someone who is hopelessly in love with Obama says something meaningless about Obama.
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. The numbers were accurate when they were low those first few months. But now they're phony.
Reminds me of unemployment. We've used the same method for calculating for 60 years, but now they're all lies. Same with immigration. White president, and they're accurate. Black president and now they're all lies.
You guys are hilarious. And please, keep your links from the bridge of the Starship Teabag. Always the same - someone who hates Obama says something meaningless about Obama.
Wow. Big news.
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#57066 Apr 3, 2014
How many race cards you minions holding in that deck ? LMAO !!!

Well if you got nothing just shout.......Its all whiteys fault and instantly feel better about your pitiful life. Doesn't change the fact BO still stinks :)
Spreadin Da Govt Cheese

Middleburg, PA

#57067 Apr 3, 2014
they should have enrolled through da kernal's website. it never goes down and has great customer care.
B OReilly

West Mifflin, PA

#57068 Apr 3, 2014
Why would a person sign up for Obamacare but not pay the premium?
By now, you’ve probably heard that 7.1 million people have signed up for coverage in Obamacare’s health insurance marketplaces. That doesn’t tell us the actual enrollment number, though, because people need to pay their premium to officially get coverage.
But the question remains: Why go through all the trouble of signing up for Obamacare coverage, only to decide otherwise?
Here are some reasons:
Someone might have also pursued off-exchange coverage
An offer of employment insurance after signing up
Decided it wasn’t affordable
No browsing function for health plans in HealthCare.gov ’s early days
The way the process is divided between the exchange and the insurer
People may still eventually pay the premium
Another thing worth noting: The numbers out there now about who paid don't account for the late enrollment surge just before the March 31 deadline, or those who are still trying to sign up after experiencing technical problems. Are these late-comers more likely to pay their premiums?
On the one hand, you would expect the last-minute enrollees to be highly likely to pay. They made a conscious decision to sign up and in some cases had to overcome barriers like long lines at community assistance centers to enroll.
As I see it, the number will be closer to 8 million than 7 million...
But turn on Faux Noise for the official numbers , now back to Sean Hannity as he continues to slam Obamacare and special guess star Glenn Beck on the Benghazi scandal on who knew what, where, why, whatever and WTF !! LMAO!
Love you

Glenside, PA

#57069 Apr 3, 2014
Love my hubby!!
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#57070 Apr 3, 2014
Fully 50% of all family bankruptcy fillings in the US are due to health bills. Many of these actually have had low quality health insurance policies that had given the purchaser's a false sense of security. What ever your opinion of having to purchase a policy that will actually pay claims.......feel free to declare bankruptcy instead of paying that premium.

I always thought that the Republican ideal was self sufficiency?? Not having adequate insurance requires the rest of us to pay the price for other people who don't. In Houston, fully 35% of their property taxes support the public hospital.(Note property taxes in Houston are 2.5% of the CURRENT value of the property)
J Biden

West Mifflin, PA

#57071 Apr 3, 2014
Obama: The Affordable Care Act Is Working,'Helping People... Coast To Coast'

"This law is doing what it's supposed to do," Obama said at the Rose Garden. "It's working. It's helping people from coast to coast."

Seven million was the White House's initial projection, but the rollout of the exchanges has been messy. HealthCare.gov , for example, was essentially useless for weeks after it was launched in October.

Because of that the White House brought its projection in line with the Congressional Budget Office's 6 million figure.

During his speech, Obama acknowledged that the law wasn't perfect and that the rollout wasn't perfect, but the first six months are "a step forward."

"Bottom line is this: Under this law the share of Americans with insurance is down" and the growth of the cost of health care is down, Obama said.

He went on to deliver an impassioned defense of his signature legislation, saying Obamacare has made health care in the United States better and it had affirmed the "dignity and worth" of millions of Americans.

"That's what the Affordable Care Act is all about," Obama said, "making sure that all of us... can count on the security of health care when we get sick."

Obama said the 7.1 million Americans who signed up for coverage, as well as the millions more who are now covered because of other ACA measures, including the Medicaid expansion, have endorsed the law.

As we've reported, at various points, analysts questioned whether the White House would meet its projections. But as the website problems were fixed, enrollment picked up and March became a blockbuster month for the new health care exchanges. The pace of enrollments continued to pick up as the open enrollment deadline of March 31 approached. Some Americans faced fines if they did not sign up for insurance.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said during his regular press briefing that about 200,000 people signed up Monday, bringing the total number of enrollees to 7.04 million by midnight last night.

The 7.1 million Obama used is an updated number as of April 1, 2014, the Whitehouse says as much as another 500,000 to 800,000 sign ups could come in late and would put that total number of people with healthcare upward past the 8 million mark.

Even a vast majority of Republicans are getting covered too.

Thanks Obama!

Read more here:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/04/0...

#57072 Apr 3, 2014
D Cheney wrote:
I always thought that the Republican ideal was self sufficiency??
Why would you think that? There is nothing "conservative" about conservatives. What do they conserve? Money? Bush emptied our treasury and gave unfunded tax cuts to billionaires while running the biggest deficit in US history. The last GOP administration were the most reckless spenders ever. And they haven't changed -$24 billion to fail repealing a law and $20 million (and counting) on scandal investigations that turned up exactly NOTHING.The environment? Yeah right, most "conservatives" believe we can pollute without any detrimental effects whatsoever. Military? Anyone who invades the middle east isn't a conservative military leader. Still to this day, they are calling for war with Russia, Syria and Iran.

If a conservative can tell me what it is he conserves, I would be impressed. But that won't happen.
Obamacare Chokes Business

Wilkes Barre, PA

#57073 Apr 4, 2014
The Washington Free Beacon

Employers Say Obamacare Will Cost Them $5,000 More Per Employee
April 2, 2014
Businesses reveal in confidential survey that Obamacare will add up to $200 million in costs

Obamacare will cost large companies between $4,800 and $5,900 more per employee and add hundreds of millions to their overhead, according to a new survey.

The American Health Policy Institute conducted a confidential survey of 100 large employers—those with 10,000 or more employees—asking what costs they expect to incur from Obamacare over the next decade.

Factoring in the health care law’s added mandates, fees, and regulatory burdens, employers anticipate cost hikes between $163 million and $200 million in 2016, a 4.3 percent increase. By 2023, employers will be paying 8.4 percent more than “what they would otherwise be spending” for their employees’ health care.
Better Voter ID Needed

Wilkes Barre, PA

#57074 Apr 4, 2014
N.C. State Board Finds More than 35K Incidents of ‘Double Voting’ in 2012
April 2, 2014

North Carolina’s Board of Elections found that tens of thousands of registered voters from the state have personal information matching that of registered voters in other states, and appear to have voted in states other than North Carolina in 2012. In some cases, votes were cast under names of individuals who had passed away before Election Day.

The review searched databases in 27 other states and 101 million voter records for information such as matching names, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers.

The review found that 35,570 North Carolina voters from 2012 shared the same first names, last names, and dates of birth with individuals who voted in other states.

Another 765 Tar Heel State residents who voted in 2012 had the the same names, birthdays, and final four digits of a Social Security number as voters elsewhere.

Meanwhile, the election board’s executive director, Kim Westbrook Strach, told lawmakers that 81 deceased North Carolinians apparently voted in 2012 as well. While some appear to have submitted absentee ballots prior to their death, she said “there are between 40 and 50 who had died at a time that that’s not possible.”

Strach offered a series of proposals for the state to consider to better secure its voting practices and reduce fraud, including on-site digital face-recognition or electronic-signature technology.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/374882/n...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov 21 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:19 pm PST

NFL 6:19PM
Redskins' DeSean Jackson: 'Naive' Eagles miss me
Bleacher Report 6:19 PM
Sanchez Proving to Be Eagles' Weak Link
Yahoo! Sports 6:38 PM
You miss DeSean Jackson now, Philadelphia Eagles?
Bleacher Report 6:45 PM
Eagles Should Turn to Matt Barkley in Week 17 If Playoffs out of Question
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Despite Win Redskins' D Still Major Problem