Educated

Erie, PA

#56607 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Republican error of ignorance - you assume everyone has the same chances you did. They don't. Some women are raped (actually, millions of them). Some don't have "great mamas." Some need help. Some need an education. Some need a home to get away from their abusive partner. Not everyone is as smart as you. Not everyone got the breaks you did. But you're ignorantly claiming that the things you got and had NO PART IN CREATING (like your parents or your intellect or your upbringing) are universal, and anyone who doesn't have these things should suffer, even though it isn't their fault.
That's called social darwinism. Strongest survive. Great plan, but it doesn't work in practice. See, these people who have less than you or have addictions or shitty parents, they don't just die and disappear. They show up on our streets and in our shelters, on our sidewalks and in our jails. Pretending that is somehow "solving a problem" is exactly that - pretending.
1% of abortions are performed because of rape. So before you act like a fool know your facts! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Also..you complain about your situation yet you stay in it. Do not expect anybody to feel sorry for you. You are creating your own problems. Keep reducing yourself to worrying about contraceptives. How about keeping your legs closed? Try acting like a lady..you would be amazed at the respect you get when you stop treating you body like a road letting any man drive all over it.
Educated

Erie, PA

#56608 Mar 21, 2014
How many U.S. abortions are performed each year due to rape ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index... ...
Nov 14, 2006 - According to Web MD, rape is the reason for 13,000 of 1.3 million annual abortions, or 1% of the total. But I'm ...
What percentage of abortions are due to rape?&#8206;Jan 23, 2014&#8206;
What is the percentage of abortions due to incest/rape?&#8206;Dec 11, 2012&#8206;
What percentage of American abortions are on demand and not ...&#8206;Aug 23, 2012&#8206;
What Percentage Of Abortions in America Are Due To Rape or ...&#8206;May 2, 2010&#8206;
More results from answers.yahoo.com &#8206;

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56609 Mar 21, 2014
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
1% of abortions are performed because of rape. So before you act like a fool know your facts! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Also..you complain about your situation yet you stay in it. Do not expect anybody to feel sorry for you. You are creating your own problems. Keep reducing yourself to worrying about contraceptives. How about keeping your legs closed? Try acting like a lady..you would be amazed at the respect you get when you stop treating you body like a road letting any man drive all over it.
You're confused. I didn't complain about my situation. I am a male college graduate who has always earned a lucrative income. And for some you reason you are asserting that 13,000 women don't deserve their circumstances to be addressed by government. I advocate for women and always have. The notion that women should be denied contraception coverage but men should be have their boner pills and dick pumps covered is absurd.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56610 Mar 21, 2014
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply stated my opinion, as you have numerous amounts on this post. Do not assume that I got everything handed to me..you do not know me nor how I became a success. You are a judgmental racist. What have you tried to do to help anyone? I donate to charities. All you seem to do is whine about things. Oh how unfair life is. Boohoo. Stop worrying about getting free things and take action to make your life better. If Rosa Parks did not do what she did..who knows how things would be today. You are a typical dumocrat. You whine about your unfair life and take no action toward making it better. As I stated before..if you want an abortion then that is fine by me. You are jealous of success. Look in the mirror.. You will never amount to anything with your attitude. Enjoy your life of poverty because from what I'm reading..you do not intend to better yourself any time soon
Why do you dumb tea baggers make ignorant assumptions like this? Why is it so hard to believe that successful men are willing to fight for equality in the US, even when it involves women, gay people or other minorities? Why do you assume liberals are poor, when the facts show the direct opposite - that BLUE STATES pay for the rampant welfare, teenage pregnancy, poverty and high school dropouts so prevalent in the RED STATES (like Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Kansas, Texas, etc.). Liberals pay for conservatives. Always have. Always will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._sta...

And it's not even close.
scared stiff

West Mifflin, PA

#56611 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Bush do when Putin invaded Georgia?
Oh yeah - nothing.
So far, just in the past couple years, Republicans have voted against the equal pay for women act, the violence against women act and have passed laws requiring doctors to put sticks in women's vaginas for no reason. They've also spent millions of taxpayer dollars to keep female contraception out of healthcare plans but maintain penis pumps and boner pills. Nevermind abortion.
The war on women is real.
Wasn't Bob Dole pushing those boner pills in commercials years back ? The couldn't have picked a better candidate cause he was all DICK !
Educated

Erie, PA

#56612 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you dumb tea baggers make ignorant assumptions like this? Why is it so hard to believe that successful men are willing to fight for equality in the US, even when it involves women, gay people or other minorities? Why do you assume liberals are poor, when the facts show the direct opposite - that BLUE STATES pay for the rampant welfare, teenage pregnancy, poverty and high school dropouts so prevalent in the RED STATES (like Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Kansas, Texas, etc.). Liberals pay for conservatives. Always have. Always will.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._sta...
And it's not even close.
Baby girl..democrats are always the ones complaining about the wealthy hard workers. Democrats give handouts..that's how come you keep voting them in. You all hate success. You all always complaining about rich republicans. I asked many democrats what do you not like about Romney..they all reply..he is a rich ahole. Don't try to tell me no different. Enjoy your popcorn..I got a dinner party to go to. Guess I'm not doing so bad being a successful republican that don't get no handouts. Truth hurt girl. Re-evaluate yourself. Go find a job..first find you some self respect. I got no more time for your sorry self
scared stiff

West Mifflin, PA

#56613 Mar 21, 2014
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
As a educated mixed woman, my issues are worrying about my children and raising them up right. I do not worry about contraceptives..I do not need anyone to pay for them. I am a responsible successful woman who could care less about what other women care to do with their bodies. I've never slept around therefore I did not need to worry about getting an abortion or birth control for that matter. It is asinine to me that a woman would reduce themselves to only issues of abortion and contraceptives. I am payed as much as my men co-workers. That is success. I made myself. I also had a great mama that brought me up right. Oprah is the richest woman in the world because she made herself. I see nothing but excuses on this post. I vote with my smarts not my lady parts. Bring your kids up good and they will prevail
At your age you'd settle of an extra large butt plug I'm thinking..
just don't fart and put the cats eye out.
Educated

Erie, PA

#56614 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused. I didn't complain about my situation. I am a male college graduate who has always earned a lucrative income. And for some you reason you are asserting that 13,000 women don't deserve their circumstances to be addressed by government. I advocate for women and always have. The notion that women should be denied contraception coverage but men should be have their boner pills and dick pumps covered is absurd.
I hardly think posting on topix is a job. Looking at all your posts..you ain't got a job. You a woman or a weasel of a man. Don't know who you think you foolin. As a advocate for woman you sure attacked me for my opinion. I ain't got no more time for you..you obviously a stubborn poor a$$ who will never improve.
Educated

Erie, PA

#56615 Mar 21, 2014
scared stiff wrote:
<quoted text> At your age you'd settle of an extra large butt plug I'm thinking..
just don't fart and put the cats eye out.
Seem like you democrats have the war on women. Can't stand a successful black woman. You are obviously a racist. I'm black so I got a big butt? Wrong troll. You democrats are the racists. Trying to keep the black folk down. We'll not this one baby.
scared stiff

West Mifflin, PA

#56616 Mar 21, 2014
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly think posting on topix is a job. Looking at all your posts..you ain't got a job. You a woman or a weasel of a man. Don't know who you think you foolin. As a advocate for woman you sure attacked me for my opinion. I ain't got no more time for you..you obviously a stubborn poor a$$ who will never improve.
You mean I cant post from my office or my iPhone?
come into the 21st century...
Educated

Erie, PA

#56618 Mar 21, 2014
scared stiff wrote:
<quoted text> You mean I cant post from my office or my iPhone?
come into the 21st century...
Lol. You ain't got no job. Bacon hater..is that cause you jealous of people who bring home the bacon? You for women..yet hate my success is it cause I'm black? You hide under different names. You ain't got no desk either! You a sad lowly loser with nothin. You pathetic weasel.
Putin

Erie, PA

#56619 Mar 21, 2014
Hey Bacon Hater..you post all day and talk to yourself! Lol! You are a twerp. Lol lol lol. Forgot to change your name back. You had to hide under a different name to bash a woman? Wow! You're a piece of shit
Putin

Erie, PA

#56620 Mar 21, 2014
Guess I don't need to read this post anymore. If I want to see people talk to themselves I'll visit Warren. Enjoy your conversation with yourself bacon hater/scared stiff/ go blue forever/ and whatever the hell else you call yourself! Lol
Channeling Chamberlain

Scranton, PA

#56621 Mar 21, 2014
Obama to Iranians:'We have the opportunity to start down a new path'
March 20, 2014

In a message to the Iranian people, an upbeat President Barack Obama said Thursday that the long isolated Middle East nation can soon improve its economy, its world standing and its people's lives if there's a breakthrough nuclear deal.

"For the first time in many years, we have the opportunity to start down a new path," Obama said in a message timed for Nowruz, the Persian new year.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/20/politics/obama-...
BO STINKS STINKS

Baltimore, MD

#56622 Mar 21, 2014
Putin wrote:
Guess I don't need to read this post anymore. If I want to see people talk to themselves I'll visit Warren. Enjoy your conversation with yourself bacon hater/scared stiff/ go blue forever/ and whatever the hell else you call yourself! Lol
You're a mental misfit...

See ya
Neville Chamberlain Two

Scranton, PA

#56623 Mar 21, 2014
Ukraine crisis is another failure for our Politician-in-Chief
03/21/2014

A rigged referendum, threats to support Iran and outright defiance, Putin continues to taunt and confound President Obama. All Putin gets from Obama is empty threats and loud rhetoric in other words, nothing. The problem for America is that when a politician like Putin who cut his teeth in the ruthless world of the KGB, faces off against a politician like Obama who has mastered politics in attention-deficit disordered, celebrity-obsessed, instant-gratification America, the empty, media-driven politician is going to lose. Obama has never been Commander-in-Chief. He has always been Politician-in-Chief.

If the West is to contain Putin real substantive leadership is necessary. Leadership is willing to risk popularity in the interest of long-term results. As long as Obama continues to act as a popularity-obsessed politician rather than as a leader, Putin will continue to win.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/21/ukraine-cri...
Doggy poo

Philadelphia, PA

#56624 Mar 21, 2014
It's everywhere !!
Name changer

Erie, PA

#56625 Mar 21, 2014
BO STINKS STINKS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a mental misfit...
See ya
Oh...look..you got a new name..must be looking to tear down another woman.
Whitey McCracker

Buffalo, NY

#56626 Mar 21, 2014
I voted for BO twice, just so I can do racist black jokes.
Whitey McCracker

Buffalo, NY

#56627 Mar 21, 2014
Neville Chamberlain Two wrote:
Ukraine crisis is another failure for our Politician-in-Chief
03/21/2014
A rigged referendum, threats to support Iran and outright defiance, Putin continues to taunt and confound President Obama. All Putin gets from Obama is empty threats and loud rhetoric in other words, nothing. The problem for America is that when a politician like Putin who cut his teeth in the ruthless world of the KGB, faces off against a politician like Obama who has mastered politics in attention-deficit disordered, celebrity-obsessed, instant-gratification America, the empty, media-driven politician is going to lose. Obama has never been Commander-in-Chief. He has always been Politician-in-Chief.
If the West is to contain Putin real substantive leadership is necessary. Leadership is willing to risk popularity in the interest of long-term results. As long as Obama continues to act as a popularity-obsessed politician rather than as a leader, Putin will continue to win.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/21/ukraine-cri...
How is a guy with such low approval ratings "popularity-obsessed ", as you put it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appeals court nixes suit May 1 unknown 1
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Apr '15 Jesus 4
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Mar '15 Gary Pelphrey 5
Apartment Hunting (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jima 1
News Nellie Lou Esworthy (Aug '14) Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
News Woman accused of having sex with boy (Aug '14) Aug '14 no sex 1
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE