Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,484)

Showing posts 49,661 - 49,680 of51,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
G Bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Feds investigate Christie's use of Sandy relief funds ???

Washington (CNN)-- Just days after dismissing two top advisers for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie faced questions over the use of Superstorm Sandy relief funds.

CNN has learned that federal officials are investigating whether Christie improperly used some of that money to produce tourism ads that starred him and his family.

The news couldn't come at a worse time for the embattled Republican, who is facing two probes in New Jersey of whether his staff orchestrated traffic gridlock near the country's busiest bridge to punish a Democratic mayor who refused to endorse his re-election.

N.J. Democratic legislator:'I do believe laws have been broken'

His performance during and after the October 2012 storm just before the presidential election has been widely praised and is a fundamental illustration of his straight-shooting political brand.

In the new investigation, federal auditors will examine New Jersey's use of $25 million in Sandy relief funds for a marketing campaign to promote tourism at the Jersey Shore, New Jersey Democratic Rep. Frank Pallone told CNN

In an August letter, Pallone asked the Department of Housing and Urban Development inspector general to look into how Christie chose to spend the marketing money approved by the department.

The inspector general's office confirmed the investigation
read more here:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/politics/christ...

Now back to BIll OReilly's book on Jesus was a Muslim !!
Cornelius

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
.Gallup/USA Today poll lists Hillary as the most admired woman in the world (for 16 straight years).
Why did you lie in your reply?

From your source:
"Hillary Clinton has been named Most Admired Woman ... each of the last 12 years."

When you stated it was "16 straight years" were you modeling Liar of the Year Barack Hussein 'if you like your plan, you can keep your plan' Obama?

So much for your honesty. According to Gallup polling his tanked long ago.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
From your source:
"Hillary Clinton has been named Most Admired Woman ... each of the last 12 years."
When you stated it was "16 straight years" were you modeling Liar of the Year Barack Hussein 'if you like your plan, you can keep your plan' Obama?
You're right. I was wrong. 12 years. Not 16. Hillary Clinton has been the most admired woman in the planet for 12 straight years. I had just read this article:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/30/us-...

And I read that Obama's reign was in danger because his had fallen to 16 percent. Hard to call it a lie meant to deceive. There isn't much difference. Hillary has been the most admired woman in the world FOR A LONG TIME.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

macaroni wrote:
Hey little puddin boy, I never claimed superiority, you're the one that keeps saying I am superior because of where I was born.
Pay attention to what you say. Poor dumb hillbilly.
How cars are up on cement blocks in your front yard? Are you one of the upper class that has a couch and refrigerator on your front porch?
Someday you'll realize that these jokes simply don't work. They certainly aren't offensive in the least. I like them. I just wish they were new and funny rather than regurgitated poorly from a 1980s joke book someone read to you.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
From your source:
You can keep your plan. I realize the ignorant FoxBot in you has to keep gabbing the same talking points once you've heard them once, but the law was adjusted to ensure you can keep your plan even if it doesn't meet the minimum requirements (scam plans).

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was more like Rick "oooops" Perry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
R Perry

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

I love this one too !! Rick Perry on Crack ! LMAO!

Look here:

And you wonder where they find these retards ! LOL!
Jimmy Swaggard

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're from Pennsyltucky. Is this all you have? Jokes about West Virginia? I understand desperation, but claiming superiority because of where your parents gave birth to you doesn't make you superior. It makes you stupid.
He's from Ligonier PA, exactly two ridges away from West Virginia. I heard that there were racist skin heads living there, too. I didn't realize they were this stupid though....
Its a very small town...no jobs other than working at the Pie Shoppe in Darlington. That's the biggest employer in the area. Very isolated place...West Virginia would be considered metropolitan compared to this place. He a cultural illiterate if you havnt already noticed. He calls others hillbilly..hahaha....what a typical blunt headed idiot
ALICE

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

is west virginia a RED state?
Augustulus

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Even higher health insurance rates loom ahead.

President Obama, Nancy 'we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it' Pelosi and the Democrats are destroying the best health care system in the world to cover a few million who were beyond the reach of regular health insurance.

Obamacare. The nightmare is just beginning for everyone else.

*%*%*

Fox News

Insurers raise cost concerns after ObamaCare demographic data released

Insurers have raised concerns that too few young people are signing up for heath insurance through the ObamaCare exchanges after newly released statistics showed that less than a quarter of people who have enrolled are between the ages of 18 and 34.

According to the numbers released Monday by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, only 24 percent – or 489,460 – of the 2.2 million people who signed up for ACA were in the coveted 18-to-34 age range. That means the government has hit only 18 percent of its stated goal of registering 2.7 million adults in the 18-to-34 age range.

Experts have predicted that the program will need roughly 40 percent of enrollees to be in that prime demographic in order to be fiscally solvent.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Augustulus wrote:
Even higher health insurance rates loom ahead.
President Obama, Nancy 'we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it' Pelosi and the Democrats are destroying the best health care system in the world to cover a few million who were beyond the reach of regular health insurance.
Obamacare. The nightmare is just beginning for everyone else.
*%*%*
Fox News
Insurers raise cost concerns after ObamaCare demographic data released
Insurers have raised concerns that too few young people are signing up for heath insurance through the ObamaCare exchanges after newly released statistics showed that less than a quarter of people who have enrolled are between the ages of 18 and 34.
According to the numbers released Monday by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, only 24 percent – or 489,460 – of the 2.2 million people who signed up for ACA were in the coveted 18-to-34 age range. That means the government has hit only 18 percent of its stated goal of registering 2.7 million adults in the 18-to-34 age range.
Experts have predicted that the program will need roughly 40 percent of enrollees to be in that prime demographic in order to be fiscally solvent.
Should've used the Republican plan to fix our failed healthcare system.

What was it again?
Diogenes

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Benghazigate.

Despite the administration's efforts to depict the attack as a protest to a Youtube video, Hillary 'what difference does it make' Clinton's and Obama's immediate and unapologetic lies are seeping out.

-=-=-

Fox News

The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ‘attack,’ not video or protest

Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show. The new evidence raises the question of why the top military men, one of whom was a member of the president's Cabinet, allowed him and other senior Obama administration officials to press a false narrative of the Benghazi attacks for two weeks afterward.
According to declassified testimony obtained by Fox News, Ham -- who was working out of his Pentagon office on the afternoon of Sept. 11 -- said he learned about the assault on the consulate compound within 15 minutes of its commencement, at 9:42 p.m. Libya time, through a call he received from the AFRICOM Command Center.

"My first call was to General Dempsey, General Dempsey's office, to say,'Hey, I am headed down the hall. I need to see him right away,'" Ham told lawmakers on the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigation on June 26 of last year. "I told him what I knew. We immediately walked upstairs to meet with Secretary Panetta."
Cornelius

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was more like Rick "oooops" Perry.
Ahh. Ok, if you say so.

Agreed, then. You're as clueless as Rick Perry.
Birther News Flash

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Diogenes wrote:
Benghazigate.
Despite the administration's efforts to depict the attack as a protest to a Youtube video, Hillary 'what difference does it make' Clinton's and Obama's immediate and unapologetic lies are seeping out.
-=-=-
Fox News
The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ‘attack,’ not video or protest
Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show. The new evidence raises the question of why the top military men, one of whom was a member of the president's Cabinet, allowed him and other senior Obama administration officials to press a false narrative of the Benghazi attacks for two weeks afterward.
According to declassified testimony obtained by Fox News, Ham -- who was working out of his Pentagon office on the afternoon of Sept. 11 -- said he learned about the assault on the consulate compound within 15 minutes of its commencement, at 9:42 p.m. Libya time, through a call he received from the AFRICOM Command Center.
"My first call was to General Dempsey, General Dempsey's office, to say,'Hey, I am headed down the hall. I need to see him right away,'" Ham told lawmakers on the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigation on June 26 of last year. "I told him what I knew. We immediately walked upstairs to meet with Secretary Panetta."
No shtt, when did this happen...? wow does anybody give a shtt about you and your hoakie Fox News flash. You know just about everyone on planet earth realizes by now that Fox News is a puppet of the republican party...
You dont realize how biased they are yet?
Wow, How blunt skulled are you, anyway?
Fox News is a false narative and the defective truth filter in your brain is disfunctional beyond belief if you can't filter properly...I have a question for you. Where you born with this disabilty or where you in a bad accident?
Ill bet you're a real odd ball too....Benghazi is over...move on with your life ....its not news anymore. Except that is, in your deregulated blunted skull.
Here's what is seeping out ....your mind is seeping out...that's it...
You need a good season with your mother...she straighten your sorry asss our good and you know it...she does understand stuff but she also knows what kind of a stooge you really are...doesnt she?
Diogenes

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Birther News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
your brain is disfunctional beyond belief if you can't filter properly...... Where you born with this disabilty or where you in a bad accident?
You don't know why this is funny, do you.
Birther News Flash

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know why this is funny, do you.
Oh yes I do..hahaha pretty funny..you got me there smarty pants.
Now do you wanna know what's really funny?

Benghazigate ....hahahaha now that's funny ..come on now you know it is.

Just hear the sound of it....its music to your ears....hahahaha. now that's fckn hilarious.
dunkin donuts

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

New Jersey Assembly announces special Bridgegate investigation committee as Christie's problems pile up
The committee, under the leadership of Assemblyman John Wisniewski, has been given special counsel and subpoena power it can use to find the motive behind the lane closures on George Washington Bridge last September. Gov. Christie is also facing a federal investigation into his use of Hurricane Sandy relief funds — and both scandals are ballooning as he has to deliver his state address on Tuesday.

The investigation into Gov. Chris Christie and his administration’s Bridgegate scandal has been supersized.

The New Jersey Assembly announced a new special committee Monday that will use its subpoena power and a special counsel to unravel the chain of command behind the closure of access lanes to the George Washington Bridge last September that caught commuters in horrendous gridlock over four days.

“It is clearly an abuse of power,” Assembly Majority Leader Lou Greenwald said.“The question is, who abused their power and how high did it go?”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/brid...
Timon

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Senator Hagan is avoiding her home state while President Obama visits.

Obama has become the kiss of death to incumbent Democrats who support Obamacare.

+++++

NewsMax.com , 14 Jan 2014

Obamacare Dragging Down Sen. Hagan's Popularity in NC: Poll

Obamacare appears to be sinking Democratic North Carolina Sen. Kay Hagan’s approval ratings and her standing against Republican rivals for her job, a Public Policy Polling survey released Tuesday showed.

"Unpopularity of the Affordable Care Act seems to be driving much of her trouble," Jensen told the newspaper. " Only 38 percent of voters in the state overall support it to 48 percent who are opposed, and independents are more against it than the overall electorate at 31/57."

Jensen called independents Hagan’s "main issue," saying with that group, her approval rating is a dismal 30 percent while 56 percent disapprove, and that she trails all of her opponents "by double digits."

The poll numbers on Obamacare’s success show 61 percent of voters think its implementation has been a failure, while just 32 percent think it’s a success, Jensen noted.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Timon wrote:
Senator Hagan is avoiding her home state while President Obama visits.
Obama has become the kiss of death to incumbent Democrats who support Obamacare.
+++++
NewsMax.com , 14 Jan 2014
Obamacare Dragging Down Sen. Hagan's Popularity in NC: Poll
Obamacare appears to be sinking Democratic North Carolina Sen. Kay Hagan’s approval ratings and her standing against Republican rivals for her job, a Public Policy Polling survey released Tuesday showed.
"Unpopularity of the Affordable Care Act seems to be driving much of her trouble," Jensen told the newspaper. " Only 38 percent of voters in the state overall support it to 48 percent who are opposed, and independents are more against it than the overall electorate at 31/57."
Jensen called independents Hagan’s "main issue," saying with that group, her approval rating is a dismal 30 percent while 56 percent disapprove, and that she trails all of her opponents "by double digits."
The poll numbers on Obamacare’s success show 61 percent of voters think its implementation has been a failure, while just 32 percent think it’s a success, Jensen noted.
Why keep regurgitating tea bagger blogs? Do you think people don't know what they are? Newsflash: Most people aren't as dumb as you.
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

ALICE wrote:
is west virginia a RED state?
Well, WV has voted for the anti-regulation GOP candidate in the last four presidential election, and what did it get them? They can't drink or use their tap water for any purpose!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,661 - 49,680 of51,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gallitzen Hotel 12 hr Exnewken 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '13 fricano 15
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••