Valtron

Baltimore, MD

#56287 Mar 8, 2014
Ayn rand wrote:
Eff you all
Hey Ayn, or Anne or Annie or however you spell Ann. Actually I really don't give a shht. You need to go back down to the Junior Leagues in the Erie forum where you belong ....habaha. those dunces down in Erie will really appreciate you, for sure. Oh you're from Erie. Oh I'm sorry.
Dems vs GOP

Scranton, PA

#56288 Mar 9, 2014
Fair or outrageous? New Jersey teen sues her parents to pay up for college
March 5, 2014

It's another one of those "you can't make this kind of stuff up" stories.

A New Jersey high school senior sued her parents, accusing them of tossing her out of the family home when she turned 18 and refusing to pay for her private high school and college education.

In a lawsuit, Rachel Canning of Lincoln Park, New Jersey, asked a court to have her parents pay the outstanding tuition for her private high school, pay her living and transportation expenses for the foreseeable future, use money from an existing college fund to pay for at least some of her college education, and pay her legal bills.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/living/nj-teen-...
Teabaggers

Philadelphia, PA

#56289 Mar 9, 2014
Wow
V Putin

Philadelphia, PA

#56290 Mar 9, 2014
Throw em all in jail.
Concerned Erie Native

Baltimore, MD

#56291 Mar 9, 2014
I saw three UFO's last week and one obese black woman using food stamps to buy Colt 45 malt liquor.
How many did you see?
Concerned Erie Native

Baltimore, MD

#56292 Mar 9, 2014
I'm pissed because ive got to pay for my Colt 45 with cold hard cash as well. Urrrrrp

I like that vintage Corry vino too. Just a hint of turpentine ....give it such a lovely bouqet ...ahhh perfect

I'm saving up to pay for my liver transplant while they get to use Obamacare and I'm very angry.
Simple point

Clearfield, PA

#56293 Mar 9, 2014
Tea party wrote:
Can we stick to the subject please
What subject? The one this thread was created about.... Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?......is that the subject you are referring to ?
Tea no

Philadelphia, PA

#56294 Mar 9, 2014
Term limits
Laura bush

Bryn Mawr, PA

#56295 Mar 9, 2014
Screw you all
Wolfie

West Mifflin, PA

#56296 Mar 9, 2014
Tea no wrote:
Term limits
I agree, Corbett will be a one term Governor !
GOP Berkshire

Schwenksville, PA

#56297 Mar 9, 2014
You might be surprised.
Ayn Rand

Schwenksville, PA

#56298 Mar 9, 2014
Valtron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ayn, or Anne or Annie or however you spell Ann. Actually I really don't give a shht. You need to go back down to the Junior Leagues in the Erie forum where you belong ....habaha. those dunces down in Erie will really appreciate you, for sure. Oh you're from Erie. Oh I'm sorry.
and I'm sorry you think Ayn or any form of it is actually my real name!!! Lololol
Concerned Erie Native

Jersey City, NJ

#56299 Mar 9, 2014
Ayn Rand wrote:
<quoted text>and I'm sorry you think Ayn or any form of it is actually my real name!!! Lololol
I know that you're not a Ayn Stein that's for sure....hahaha...
Ayn Rand

Philadelphia, PA

#56300 Mar 9, 2014
Concerned Erie Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you're not a Ayn Stein that's for sure....hahaha...
what the actual f@%k???
Wow

Wynnewood, PA

#56301 Mar 9, 2014
Wow
Capital resident

Philadelphia, PA

#56302 Mar 9, 2014
Ayn Rand wrote:
<quoted text>what the actual f@%k???
lololol
Unions and Obamacare

Scranton, PA

#56304 Mar 9, 2014
The Washington Examiner

Union: Obamacare will slash wages by up to $5 an hour
March 9, 2014

A national union that represents 300,000 low-wage hospitality workers charges in a new report that Obamacare will slam wages, cut hours, limit access to health insurance and worsen the very “income equality” President Obama says he is campaigning to fix.

Unite Here warned that due to Obamacare's much higher costs for health insurance than what union workers currently pay, the result will be a pay cut of up to $5 an hour. "If employers follow the incentives in the law, they will push families onto the exchanges to buy coverage. This will force low-wage service industry employees to spend $2.00,$3.00 or even $5.00 an hour of their pay to buy similar coverage," said the union in a new report.

“Only in Washington could asking the bottom of the middle class to finance health care for the poorest families be seen as reducing inequality,” said the report from Unite Here.“Without smart fixes, the ACA threatens the middle class with higher premiums, loss of hours, and a shift to part-time work and less comprehensive coverage,” said the report, titled,“The Irony of Obamacare: Making Inequality Worse.”
Concerned Erie Native

Baltimore, MD

#56305 Mar 9, 2014
Wow....more bullshttt

Keep it coming...what do you have there? A bullshtt factory?

Impressive amounts of BS being produced by you?

How many UFO's did you see last week?

Or is it the turpentine wine from Corry that's rotting your brain?
Glenn Beck

West Mifflin, PA

#56306 Mar 10, 2014
Unions and Obamacare wrote:
The Washington Examiner
Union: Obamacare will slash wages by up to $5 an hour
March 9, 2014
A national union that represents 300,000 low-wage hospitality workers charges in a new report that Obamacare will slam wages, cut hours, limit access to health insurance and worsen the very “income equality” President Obama says he is campaigning to fix.
Unite Here warned that due to Obamacare's much higher costs for health insurance than what union workers currently pay, the result will be a pay cut of up to $5 an hour. "If employers follow the incentives in the law, they will push families onto the exchanges to buy coverage. This will force low-wage service industry employees to spend $2.00,$3.00 or even $5.00 an hour of their pay to buy similar coverage," said the union in a new report.
“Only in Washington could asking the bottom of the middle class to finance health care for the poorest families be seen as reducing inequality,” said the report from Unite Here.“Without smart fixes, the ACA threatens the middle class with higher premiums, loss of hours, and a shift to part-time work and less comprehensive coverage,” said the report, titled,“The Irony of Obamacare: Making Inequality Worse.”
LMAO NO link? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
MORON !
Dumbfounded Kerry

Crownsville, MD

#56307 Mar 10, 2014
Reset to nowhere
March 7, 2014

Hillary Clinton and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov press a red button symbolizing the intention to "reset" US-Russian relations March, 2009.

The “reset” with Russia had a brief, unhappy life. It began with then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton presenting her Russian counterpart with a mistranslated reset button reading “overcharged.” It ended with current Secretary of State John Kerry denying knowledge of the late, unlamented policy on “Meet the Press”:“Well, I don’t know what you mean by the reset.”

Memories are short in Foggy Bottom. And understandably. Who wouldn’t try to forget a geopolitical initiative that has been exposed as willful naiveté and strategic obtuseness from the beginning?

http://nypost.com/2014/03/07/reset-to-nowhere...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy (Aug '14) Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy (Aug '14) Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:26 am PST

NFL 6:26AM
Visits Tracker: Cary Williams meeting with Seahawks
Bleacher Report 7:56 AM