Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56197 Mar 4, 2014
Abort libtards wrote:
Lake Erie obviously does not know his @ss from a hole in the ground. You can find Obamas spending problem anywhere. Google it libtard. Numbers don't lie..unlike you left wingers. You simply look what the debt was when Bush left...and look at the debt today..it's not that difficult you simple little man. Maybe you can find someone to help you read. Morons like you are why I'm all about abortion
You're a liar
you're anti abortion, anti gay anti black, anti woman's rights, anti raising the minimum wage, and anti American.......... This is what Faux News tells all their followers, the dumb old white guys than don't have a clue. Such as yourself.

No wonder you lost 2 Presidential elections in a row to a black man.

You people have to have an open mind and take off your Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh blindfolds, they got you all fooled with their false talking points and Nazi style propaganda that you folks love to lap up.
Retard

Erie, PA

#56198 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> Well you have to show me and not from a rightwing nut website and gossip..Can you do that?
What non biased website said that Obama outspend the other 43 Presidents?
You cant cause it aint true.......
More right wing BS!
Besides Sarah Palin and FOX news?
LMAO!
National debt up $6 trillion since Obama took office - CBS News

www.cbsnews.com/.../national-d ...
by Mark Knoller - in 22 Google+ circles
Mar 1, 2013 - National debt up $6 trillion since Obama took office ... During the eight-year presidency of George W. Bush, the debt soared ... indiscriminate spending cuts that start to take effect today.

CBS news beach...and that's over a year ago
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56199 Mar 4, 2014
Abort libtards wrote:
<quoted text>
Look on any site loser. I guess there is no fixing stupid.
which website says that Obama has outspend the other 43 presidents combined ? only an idiot would fall for that crap. Christ are you lame .
Libtard

Erie, PA

#56201 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> You're a liar
you're anti abortion, anti gay anti black, anti woman's rights, anti raising the minimum wage, and anti American.......... This is what Faux News tells all their followers, the dumb old white guys than don't have a clue. Such as yourself.
You people have to have an open mind and take off your Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh blindfolds, they got you all fooled with their false talking points and Nazi style propaganda that you folks love to lap up.
There were two examples 2012 and 2013 and guess what...our debt is higher today smart one!
Libtard

Erie, PA

#56202 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> You're a liar
You should be proud...your pro killing babies and anti war you are a waste of life. I know is be boasting if I was for killing innocent babies
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56205 Mar 4, 2014
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
Mar 1, 2013 - National debt up $6 trillion since Obama took office ... During the eight-year presidency of George W. Bush, the debt soared ... indiscriminate spending cuts that start to take effect today.
Does it say he outspend 43 presidents combined? show me that statement.
you cant LOL
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56207 Mar 4, 2014
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAAAA! I clicked on the click and it said "NO page found" ????????
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Bono

Corry, PA

#56208 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAAAA! I clicked on the click and it said "NO page found" ????????
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
I clicked on your profile...it said no brain found. No wonder you are a democrap voting loser.
The Two Stooges

Scranton, PA

#56209 Mar 4, 2014
Krauthammer’s Take: What Cosmos are Obama and Kerry Living in?
March 4, 2014

At an impromptu press conference today, President Obama spoke about Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.“The way that some of this has been reported, suggestions somehow that the Russian actions have been clever strategically,” he said,“I actually think that this has not been a sign of strength.”

Charles Krauthammer could not disagree more.

“Let’s review,” he said.“Putin has taken over the Crimean peninsula.... He regains it without a shot fired in anger, without any consequences yet. I don’t think there are going to be any that are really going to hurt him. The Europeans are resisting any real sanctions.... He’s destabilized a regime in Ukraine that is intensely anti-Russian. He’s sitting in a seat where everybody has to come to him, holding a lot of cards, and it’s not clever?”

“When Obama says, and Kerry also did in Kiev, that this is a sign of weakness and not strength,” Krauthammer said,“you’ve got to wonder what cosmos our president and secretary of state are living in.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/372556/k...
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#56210 Mar 5, 2014
Sarah Palin says that Obamacare has death panels and that Obama spend more money than all 43 Presidents combined,,,,,,,,,,These are the same nut jobs that slurp up that Rush Limbaugh nut juice.

They don't even have a reliable running candidate running for 2016
Hillary is a shoe in !
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56212 Mar 5, 2014
Bono wrote:
<quoted text>
I clicked on your profile...it said no brain found. No wonder you are a democrap voting loser.
....more teaparty manufactured outrage....
Red Line Jokes

Great Falls, VA

#56214 Mar 5, 2014
Iranian general: Obama’s threats are ‘the joke of the year’
March 4, 2014
Masoud Jazayeri says the ‘low-IQ’ president’s ‘all options are on the table’ remarks are a farce; warns against US strike

President Barack Obama is a “low-IQ US president,” whose threat to launch a military offensive should nuclear talks fail is an oft-cited punchline in the Islamic Republic, particularly among children, an Iranian general said on Tuesday.

“The low-IQ US president and his country’s Secretary of State John Kerry speak of the effectiveness of ‘the US options on the table’ on Iran while this phrase is mocked at and has become a joke among the Iranian nation, especially the children,” General Masoud Jazayeri said, according to the semi-official Fars News Agency.
Jazayeri called Obama’s statements regarding the deployment of US troops “completely inexpert remarks far from the reality, and these statements can be used as the joke of the year.”

The Iranian news agency Tuesday published a political cartoon mocking the US president, calling it:“All Options on Table.” This Time for Russia.” In a jab at US non-intervention in Ukraine, the cartoon portrays Obama peering forlornly into an empty paint can with the label “Red Line” while Russian President Vladimir Putin walks away saying,“I think you used it all on Syria.”

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-general-...
Silly man

Erie, PA

#56215 Mar 5, 2014
B Clinton wrote:
Sarah Palin says that Obamacare has death panels and that Obama spend more money than all 43 Presidents combined,,,,,,,,,,These are the same nut jobs that slurp up that Rush Limbaugh nut juice.
They don't even have a reliable running candidate running for 2016
Hillary is a shoe in !
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
How many names are you going to post under? You're a lowlife. Get a job. If you want to laugh..check out what the other countries are saying about your idol. If Hillary wins...she can travel the world with her little reset button. Jokes

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56216 Mar 5, 2014
The Iranian News Agency? Is that like Fox?.....
Too funny

Erie, PA

#56217 Mar 5, 2014
Red Line Jokes..HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA. So funny..yet true
Truth iz

Erie, PA

#56218 Mar 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
The Iranian News Agency? Is that like Fox?.....
No...now the whole world gets to see the joke you welfare recipients voted for
Bomb Russia

West Mifflin, PA

#56219 Mar 5, 2014
Red Line Jokes wrote:
Iranian general: Obama’s threats are ‘the joke of the year’
March 4, 2014
Masoud Jazayeri says the ‘low-IQ’ president’s ‘all options are on the table’ remarks are a farce; warns against US strike
President Barack Obama is a “low-IQ US president,” whose threat to launch a military offensive should nuclear talks fail is an oft-cited punchline in the Islamic Republic, particularly among children, an Iranian general said on Tuesday.
“The low-IQ US president and his country’s Secretary of State John Kerry speak of the effectiveness of ‘the US options on the table’ on Iran while this phrase is mocked at and has become a joke among the Iranian nation, especially the children,” General Masoud Jazayeri said, according to the semi-official Fars News Agency.
Jazayeri called Obama’s statements regarding the deployment of US troops “completely inexpert remarks far from the reality, and these statements can be used as the joke of the year.”
The Iranian news agency Tuesday published a political cartoon mocking the US president, calling it:“All Options on Table.” This Time for Russia.” In a jab at US non-intervention in Ukraine, the cartoon portrays Obama peering forlornly into an empty paint can with the label “Red Line” while Russian President Vladimir Putin walks away saying,“I think you used it all on Syria.”
http://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-general-...
Bush: We will not allow North Korea to get the bomb.

Result: North Korea got the bomb, and the US did nothing.

Bush: We will not allow China to keep our spy plane.

Result: China stripped the US spy plane down and handed it's shell back to the Americans, and the US did nothing.

Bush: We will not allow Russia to enter into Georgia.

Result: Russia entered Georgia, and the US did nothing.

Bush: We want Bin Laden dead or alive.

Result: Bush had OBL cornered at Tora Bora and allowed him to escape, and the US did nothing.

Bush: We will protect Taiwan if necessary.

Result: China gave the finger to America, pressured Taiwan into backing down politically, and the US did nothing.

Bush: Mission Accomplished.

Result: Iraq fell into civil war, and the US did nothing.

Bush: I am strong on national security.

Result: 911, and the US stumbled blindly into two wars, drained the treasury and had no exit plan to boot.

That's the reality, but according to the right-wing lunatic fringe and Fox News, Bush was a savior after he failed time and time again to protect America...

Well, at least Haliburton's stock went up... LMAO!
Confused

Erie, PA

#56220 Mar 5, 2014
Bomb Russia wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush: We will not allow North Korea to get the bomb.
Result: North Korea got the bomb, and the US did nothing.
Bush: We will not allow China to keep our spy plane.
Result: China stripped the US spy plane down and handed it's shell back to the Americans, and the US did nothing.
Bush: We will not allow Russia to enter into Georgia.
Result: Russia entered Georgia, and the US did nothing.
Bush: We want Bin Laden dead or alive.
Result: Bush had OBL cornered at Tora Bora and allowed him to escape, and the US did nothing.
Bush: We will protect Taiwan if necessary.
Result: China gave the finger to America, pressured Taiwan into backing down politically, and the US did nothing.
Bush: Mission Accomplished.
Result: Iraq fell into civil war, and the US did nothing.
Bush: I am strong on national security.
Result: 911, and the US stumbled blindly into two wars, drained the treasury and had no exit plan to boot.
That's the reality, but according to the right-wing lunatic fringe and Fox News, Bush was a savior after he failed time and time again to protect America...
Well, at least Haliburton's stock went up... LMAO!
I do believe Obama is in office...year 6 I believe. You libs are too funny....Bush was the man! You libs cried he's a war mongrel. Quit your whining...accept the fact that you voted for a loser, spineless, joke of a man to run this country. All because you want your welfare. Tsk tsk tsk
bushwacked

West Mifflin, PA

#56221 Mar 5, 2014
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe Obama is in office...year 6 I believe. You libs are too funny....Bush was the man! You libs cried he's a war mongrel. Quit your whining...accept the fact that you voted for a loser, spineless, joke of a man to run this country. All because you want your welfare. Tsk tsk tsk
What did Bush do that was so great in the mind of Faux News viewers ?
You cant have it both ways.
I will say Bush did a few right......

In his 2003 speech, Bush called upon Congress to sponsor an ambitious program to supply antiretroviral drugs and other treatments to HIV sufferers in Africa. Since then, the U.S. government has spent some $44 billion on the project (a figure that includes $7 billion contributed to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria, a multilateral organization). By way of comparison, America's most recent aircraft carrier — which will join the 10 we have in service — is set to cost $26.8 billion. One medical expert calls PEPFAR the "largest financial commitment of any country to global health and to treatment of any specific disease worldwide."

That's right he wanted every black man in Africa to be treated from the HIV virus.

Other than that he was a useless President that almost put the country in a 2nd depression.......
Loser

Erie, PA

#56223 Mar 5, 2014
bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text> What did Bush do that was so great in the mind of Faux News viewers ?
You cant have it both ways.
I will say Bush did a few right......
In his 2003 speech, Bush called upon Congress to sponsor an ambitious program to supply antiretroviral drugs and other treatments to HIV sufferers in Africa. Since then, the U.S. government has spent some $44 billion on the project (a figure that includes $7 billion contributed to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria, a multilateral organization). By way of comparison, America's most recent aircraft carrier — which will join the 10 we have in service — is set to cost $26.8 billion. One medical expert calls PEPFAR the "largest financial commitment of any country to global health and to treatment of any specific disease worldwide."
That's right he wanted every black man in Africa to be treated from the HIV virus.
Other than that he was a useless President that almost put the country in a 2nd depression.......
Obama is doing a wonderful job..if his intentions are to destroy our country. He is definitely doing a great job. We do have such a stable economy supporting low life's like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]