Harry Reids Desperation

Scranton, PA

#56154 Mar 1, 2014
Real people with real problems refute Reid's claim ObamaCare 'horror stories' untrue
March 01, 2014

Despite Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's claim earlier this week that ObamaCare "horror stories" weren't true, there are plenty of real people out there with real problems.

Reid managed to ignite a firestorm when he accused those who complain about canceled policies and higher rates under ObamaCare of flat-out lying.

"There's plenty of horror stories being told,” he said.“All of them are untrue, but they're being told all over America."
Tom Gialanella of Seattle says he got a letter last fall canceling his old policy and laying out details of his ObamaCare option.

"My premiums would increase approximately 61 percent,"he says. I went from $891 a month to $1437 a month and also my deductibles all doubled."

Jeff and Victoria Haidet of North Carolina had been in a high risk pool, an expensive form of coverage for those with serious health problems, but found ObamaCare even more expensive.

"We were a little shocked to see that one come back at even higher rate than what our high risk insurance pool was. That rate came back at$950 a month for the policy, which had higher deductibles than what we had in the high risk pool," Jeff said.
Those who feel they have been misled or find themselves forced to pay more than before are hardly a rarity. Some 6.2 million had their policies canceled last fall, many pushed into more expensive plans.

The Congressional Budget Office also recently found that ObamaCare will force two of three small businesses to pay higher rates than they do now and even many Democrats talk about the need to fix the law.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/01/re...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56155 Mar 2, 2014
full timer wrote:
Pennsylvania's unemployment rate dropped from 7.9 percent in 2012 to 7.4 percent in 2013, the lowest level in five years and a level in line with the national unemployment rate.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released the statewide annual figure Friday.
Thanks Barack !
And no new wars or nation building.....
General Mills

West Mifflin, PA

#56156 Mar 2, 2014
We don't need any more wars that's why we are cutting back on the military .GOP likes the bomb countries and the wrong ones at that....LOL
Time to cut the fat out of the military.........way over loaded...
moth ball all those tanks, planes and ships,,,,,time to give back to the people who bought them....
Hypocritical Policy

Scranton, PA

#56158 Mar 2, 2014
Obama administration let anti-gay Muslim leader into U.S.
March 2, 2014

Even as the Obama administration denounced what it called anti-gay legislation in Arizona and the president sat out the Sochi Olympics because of Russia’s crackdown on same-sex couples, the State Department allowed an Islamic preacher who called for the death penalty for homosexuals into the country for a tour of hate.

Sheikh Mohammad Rateb al-Nabulsi was issued a visa for a 17-city tour of US mosques to raise money and support for the Syrian uprising. He arrived New Year’s Day.

The radical Syrian cleric has made no secret of his virulent anti-gay views. Appearing April 28, 2011, on al Aqsa TV, the official network of the Hamas terrorist organization in Gaza, al-Nabulsi said:“Homosexuality involves a filthy place and does not generate offspring. Homosexuality leads to the destruction of the homosexual. That is why, brothers, homosexuality carries the death penalty.”

http://nypost.com/2014/03/02/state-dept-lets-...
John bolaris

Havertown, PA

#56159 Mar 3, 2014
I heard hurricane Schwartz predicting 12 inches
It's gonna be a mess
Don't go anywhere get ready and hole up

The curse of john bolaris strikes again

Even Joyce Evans can do a better job and she's not even a meteorologist
She just out in space
Valtron

Hyattsville, MD

#56160 Mar 3, 2014
John bolaris wrote:
I heard hurricane Schwartz predicting 12 inches
It's gonna be a mess
Don't go anywhere get ready and hole up
The curse of john bolaris strikes again
Even Joyce Evans can do a better job and she's not even a meteorologist
She just out in space
No kidding Joyce Evans, I didn't know that about her. Interesting though.

Good information though ....keep up the good work keeping the world informed about your petty squables.

Insightful though .....seriously.
T Corbett

West Mifflin, PA

#56161 Mar 3, 2014
The legalization of medical marijuana and a law allowing same-sex couples to marry have support of Pennsylvania voters, a poll released this morning says.

The Quinnipiac University poll of registered voters across the state shows that voters support medical use of marijuana by 85-14 percent. Voters over 65 years old support medical marijuana by 84-14 percent, the poll said.
T Corbett

West Mifflin, PA

#56162 Mar 3, 2014
We need a Governor that will support the use of marijuana and same sex marriage....Corbett doesn't impose an extraction tax on gas drilling , the only state in the country that doesn't tax these companies, Corbett would rather tax the middle class and poor by taxing gasoline.
If the drilling companies kickback money to the Governor, he has to take care of them.
ron brobst

Bloomsburg, PA

#56163 Mar 3, 2014
Close it down wrote:
We need a good governor that is not going to tax us to death
Corbett, Gordner, Millard and others added one of the largest tax increases to the taxpayers via the transportation bill, wait till the reality of this bill reaches the things you buy.
ron brobst

Bloomsburg, PA

#56164 Mar 3, 2014
I suggest we write in a tea Party candidate,
ron brobst

Bloomsburg, PA

#56165 Mar 3, 2014
T Corbett wrote:
The legalization of medical marijuana and a law allowing same-sex couples to marry have support of Pennsylvania voters, a poll released this morning says.
The Quinnipiac University poll of registered voters across the state shows that voters support medical use of marijuana by 85-14 percent. Voters over 65 years old support medical marijuana by 84-14 percent, the poll said.
I don't agree with this, it's a lie, it's full of political deception, I won't support this, it is un-natural, and perverted.
Valtron

Baltimore, MD

#56166 Mar 3, 2014
ron brobst wrote:
<quoted text>
Corbett, Gordner, Millard and others added one of the largest tax increases to the taxpayers via the transportation bill, wait till the reality of this bill reaches the things you buy.
What the fckk kinda name is brobst anyway...? it seems like you'd fit I'm with those Tea Party oddballs anyway with the name brobst maybe you could become the next Ted Cruz. Cruz has been very successful at weeding out the chaff from the wheat of the republican party too.
T Corrupbett

West Mifflin, PA

#56167 Mar 3, 2014
Gas prices going up in Pa !

Thanks Corbett !!
If Corbett would put

an extraction fee on the gas drilling companies like all the other states in the country we could lower gasoline prices 35 cents a gallon........

With another Corbett gas tax raise in 2015 and 2016 gasoline would be above 4 bucks a gallon..........
successful motivation

Fairview, PA

#56168 Mar 3, 2014
T Corbett wrote:
We need a Governor that will support the use of marijuana.
VOTE FOR JOHN HANGER!!!!!

I will
Who cares

Mckeesport, PA

#56169 Mar 3, 2014
T Corrupbett wrote:
Thanks Corbett !!
If Corbett would put
an extraction fee on the gas drilling companies like all the other states in the country we could lower gasoline prices 35 cents a gallon........
With another Corbett gas tax raise in 2015 and 2016 gasoline would be above 4 bucks a gallon..........
If you don't like it, MOVE!
STFU

Mckeesport, PA

#56170 Mar 3, 2014
T Corrupbett wrote:
Thanks Corbett !!
If Corbett would put
Fast Eddie was worse. So what's your point besides nothing. You probably didn't even vote, yet you sit here and whine.
pollster

West Mifflin, PA

#56171 Mar 3, 2014
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast Eddie was worse. So what's your point besides nothing. You probably didn't even vote, yet you sit here and whine.
Not really, I do attend council meetings and have emailed Mr. Corbett myself opposing the gas tax , plus letting my state rep and senator know how I feel. People as yourself post your garbage on here with no actions at all coming from your end.

Corbett is working on his golden parachute cause he knows he's done next election.
Look at his poll numbers lately?
Obamacare Goofs Continue

Scranton, PA

#56172 Mar 3, 2014
03/03/14

Oops: Oregon Accidentally Enrolls 4000 Illegal Immigrants in Obamacare

Nearly 4,000 applicants for a state program that provides undocumented immigrants with pregnancy services were instead enrolled in full Oregon Health Plan coverage, contrary to federal law, thanks to problems with the Cover Oregon health insurance exchange.

State officials say they discovered the problem several weeks ago and are correcting it.

The pregnancy program goof, however, is just one of many little-known problems that Oregon Health Plan members, providers, care groups and state officials have wrestled with as Oregon’s system for enrolling people undergoes chaotic change.

http://www.nationalreview.com/feed/372380/oop...
Truth

West Mifflin, PA

#56173 Mar 3, 2014
The Secret Service accidentally shot Kennedy. This theory, while not entirely plausible, asserts that a Secret Service agent accidentally discharged his rifle when the car he was riding in lurched forward, causing him to hit Kennedy in the head.

Remember the Daily Caller gets it facts from interviewing people that tell the truth. While the Daily Caller is owned and operated by FOX news commentator Tucker Carlson and he is a conservative wacko job , he digs up the truth , it must of been a slow news day at the Daily Caller ,so he finds out the truth after 50 years of the Warren commission, FBI, CIA and numerous agencies investigating JFK's assassination
Thanks Tucker ! LOL !

Folks ,you cant make this shit up..........LMAO

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/13/jfk-conspir...
Snitch McConnell

West Mifflin, PA

#56174 Mar 3, 2014
John Boehner calls himself ‘Boner’ during press conference

For once the Speaker of House tells it like it is !!!!!!!!!!

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/27/john-boehne...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance