Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,471)

Showing posts 49,401 - 49,420 of51,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
blinded by your ideology

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

G Beck wrote:
Yes folks! The tea bagger Nazi Glenn Beck the EX Fuxed newscaster ( aka comedian ) backer of Ted Cruz
says that Chris Christie is ..........well........you listen here:
Look here for the shocking video!!
http://www.yarodonchenko.com/2013/12/20/glenn...
Now back to Sean Hannity on the Beghazi scandal !!
HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

the demise of your black messiah is at your ear lobes

you will drown soon
Bill C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

two more years! for the great obama Hillary.........2016 !!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

those tea baggers will be pizzing and moaning until 2024..........HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!

Now back to FIXED News and Bill OReilly with the NSA spying on Americans..........take it away Bill..........
Billy

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

I started my christmas shopping today....
Karl

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

i bought all my christmas stuff on the internet,avoid paying sales tax and got free shipping too the stuff was cheaper on the net and didnt have to waste gas driving around and put up with ignornat people this time of the year.

screw tax i pay enuff taxes as it is, i love screwing this state out on sales tax ..........come get me tom corbett HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

you dumbass !
Karl

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

obamacare is the law of the land .obey it!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
pay enuff taxes

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Karl wrote:
i bought all my christmas stuff on the internet,avoid paying sales tax and got free shipping too the stuff was cheaper on the net and didnt have to waste gas driving around and put up with ignornat people this time of the year.
screw tax i pay enuff taxes as it is, i love screwing this state out on sales tax ..........come get me tom corbett HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
you dumbass !

welcome to the conservative point of view,

we don't want are tea taxed, the gov is to big and full of crooks

the biggest crook being obummer " the liar of the year"

you dumbass obummer/clinton lover

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Fox News Poll: 67 percent say delay Obamacare, 53 percent would vote to repeal it
December 18, 2013
Americans remain unhappy with the health care law: Majorities say they wish it had never passed, would vote to repeal it if they could, and think implementation should be delayed until the kinks are worked out. At the same time, a shrinking majority believes the law will survive.
That’s according to a year-end Fox News poll released Wednesday.
The number of voters who want implementation of the law delayed continues to grow. The new poll shows 67 percent think it should be postponed a year “until more details are ironed out.” That’s up four percentage points since last month -- and up 10 points since October.
Those favoring a delay also now include a majority of Democrats: 54 percent support delaying implementation. That’s up 10 points from 44 percent last month.
Overall, by a 54-38 percent margin, people wish the health care law had never passed and the 2009 system were still in place.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/18/fo...
You'd think they'd change the name from "Fox News Poll" to "What Stupid People Think" just for accuracy. Then again, accuracy was never their priority - they had Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck on their payroll at the same time their executives were being criminally prosecuted.

And by the way, the ACA is already working. Still waiting for those Bush tax cuts to though.
Krispy Kreme Christie

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Attention, will someone please get me a donut or else I am going to shut down the damn Veranzano
Bridge. Just try to go against my wishes again.After all I am buddies with John Gotti's nephew, Knowe Gotti.
Ben Gazi

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

GO HILLARY! YEAH BABY!!
2016!

Can anyone name someone that can beat her in the 2016 Presidential race?
Anyone?
Anyone at all?

Benghazi!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Ben Gazi

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Are Republicans really 'incapable' of beating Hillary Clinton in 2016?

If Hillary Rodham Clinton decides to run for president in 2016, would she be unbeatable? That’s the pronouncement of former GOP Speaker and onetime presidential candidate Newt Gingrich.

On NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday, Mr. Gingrich flatly proclaimed his party “incapable” of beating Mrs. Clinton in a potential 2016 matchup.

“[I]f their competitor in ‘16 is going to be Hillary Clinton – supported by Bill Clinton and presumably a still-relatively-popular President Barack Obama – trying to win that will be truly the Superbowl,” Gingrich said.“And the Republican Party today is incapable of competing at that level.”

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decod...

HILLARY 2016!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Ben Gazi

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

How can Hillary pass up 2016?

With Quinnipiac the latest to show Hillary Clinton romping toward the White House, it's becoming increasingly clear that she would face an easier path to the White House than anyone since Eisenhower, and maybe even since Thomas Jefferson.
As I note in greater detail below the fold, there is little room for an insurgent primary candidate (and the rest of the shaping field lacks any heft), while her general election numbers are downright gaudy. The big question is less about whether she can win, and more about whether she wants to pull the trigger and make history.

If she does, Dems are virtually guaranteed the White House for another eight years, and with that, at least one Supreme Court seat (Scalia would be 88 by the end of her second term). How could she refuse that? So meet me below the fold to see how she gets there.

.http://www.dailykos.com/story /2013/03/12/1192602/-How-can-H illary-pass-up-2016#
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Krispy Kreme Christie wrote:
Attention, will someone please get me a donut or else I am going to shut down the damn Veranzano
Bridge. Just try to go against my wishes again.After all I am buddies with John Gotti's nephew, Knowe Gotti.
It's ​​Verrazan o, not ​ ​"Veranzano ​."​

And no part of the "Veranzano Bridge​" touches New Jersey, doofus. It's in New York. Completely.

Try being a smarter smarta$$.

LMAO!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think they'd change the name from "Fox News Poll" to "What Stupid People Think" just for accuracy. Then again, accuracy was never their priority - they had Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck on their payroll at the same time their executives were being criminally prosecuted.
And by the way, the ACA is already working. Still waiting for those Bush tax cuts to though.
"You'd think they'd change the name from "Fox News Poll" to "What Stupid People Think" just for accuracy."
You may be half-right. Half of those polled are self-described liberals like yourself. But you shouldn't condemn them as stupid people. Like you, they believed the Liar of the Year.

"And by the way, the ACA is already working."
Do you mean Obamacare?

LMAO!
El Lardo del Christie

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's &#8203;&#8203;Verrazan o, not &#8203; &#8203;"Veranzano &#8203;."&#8203;
And no part of the "Veranzano Bridge&#8203;" touches New Jersey, doofus. It's in New York. Completely.
Try being a smarter smarta$$.
LMAO!
Who said it was ....smartasszzzs.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Krispy Kreme Christie wrote:
El Lardo del Christie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it was ....smartasszzzs.
LOL! Change your name but there's no hiding your stupidity.

Your first post referred to Christie closing traffic lanes in New Jersey leading to the George Washington Bridge.

Your second post confirms what a doofus you are in trying to obscure your embarrassing reference to the totally New York controlled Verrazano–Narrows Bridge over which Christie has no influence. You thought it was in New Jersey!

FAIL! Twice in two posts. Brighten up, smartasszzz.

LMAO!
El Lardo del Christie

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL! Change your name but there's no hiding your stupidity.
Your first post referred to Christie closing traffic lanes in New Jersey leading to the George Washington Bridge.
Your second post confirms what a doofus you are in trying to obscure your embarrassing reference to the totally New York controlled Verrazano–Narrows Bridge over which Christie has no influence. You thought it was in New Jersey!
FAIL! Twice in two posts. Brighten up, smartasszzz.
LMAO!
You sir, are one super sleuth but unfortunately you're mistaken again. Yes, again and again and again...
Always the same...
you should give up on your error correction career based on how bad you are at it.

Maybe you should look at how bad your judgement really...because its really awful.

However, since you are proficient at being wrong so often...you may want to go for the "Moron of the
Year" award.
El Lardo del Christie

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

How was that last post for an accurate Chris Christie impersonation? Pretty accurate, huh?
coop

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Who gives a sh-t? 50,000 + comments? Get a life!
Concerned Citizen

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

coop wrote:
Who gives a sh-t? 50,000 + comments? Get a life!
So, you've read all of the 50000 posts wow I'm impressed but it looks like you need to get a life too.

See ya at 100K but hopefully without the bluntheaded Corbett...

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Obama core still crumbling
December 19, 2013
President Obama a 41 percent approval rating among all registered voters – not a great way for him to end year five. But how about this: Only 37 percent of voters under 30 approve of the job the president is doing.
That’s a 17-point decline in one year among the voters who represent what was once the core of the president’s coalition.
These are the people to whom the president is making an increasingly frantic plea to enroll in ObamaCare. And surely the “Lie of the Year” about Americans being able to keep their coverage and care under his law is a big reason.
Sixty-one percent of all respondents believed he knew at the time that his statements were untrue.
[When it comes to his signature entitlement program, 54 percent of respondents say they wish it had never passed. Another 60 percent do not see ObamaCare being successful. Sixty-seven percent favor a delay in its implementation, including 54 percent of Democrats.]
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/19/ob...
Idiot racist regurgitation.

-------
-------

Two things dumb tea baggers hate most:

1. Being called racist.
2. Black people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,401 - 49,420 of51,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '13 fricano 15
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Review: Italian Village Pizza (Sep '11) Oct '11 mary walk from cresson 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE