Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear you Dems donít understand MATH or COSTS
2011 US federal budget 63% of the total federal budget were checks written to individuals that the Government receives no services from, more then the cost of the war that year That does not include Social Security checks. Whatís that budget 3.8 Trillion
2011 Welfare is the largest cost to U.S. taxpayers more then the War which is the Second largest cost is U.S. budget.. Third largest cost in U.S. budget is money borrowed from other countries which is mostly from China . War cost can be cut back by the billions. Let me see billions in cutbacks on welfare without riots breaking out
2011 Medicaid paid for 48% of U.S. Births
Dems welfare doesnít STOP at 15 Trillion since its inception. Look Skippy you can always stop a war and bring back soldiers let me see you TOUCH the Dems Welfare and cut that back!!!!
If I add the Real-estate values lost because of Dems Ghettos growing at alarming rates which is also in the Trillions and then add the COST to house Dems Criminals which 85% of the Crime in the U.S is committed by Dem voters
Why aren't you bitchen about THOSE on going forever COSTS!!!
So the question WHY are you Dems so STUPID in MATH and have Tunnel Vision
FYI building those tanks created Tax coffers into the Fed and local Gov which mathematically reduces your numbers
Dems Welfare is just the opposite.
Funny. Total bullshit, but funny. I especially thought the "welfare costs more than the war" and "63 percent of the budget went to checks" for poor people was amusing.

Is it just politics or is all of life this confusing for you?

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_b...

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>

FYI building those tanks created Tax coffers into the Fed and local Gov which mathematically reduces your numbers
Dems Welfare is just the opposite.
I realize that complex concepts are difficult for you, but I have to try to get some data through that knowledge condom you dumbasses wear.

Welfare is our nation's SINGLE LARGEST PROFIT SECTOR, creating more jobs and more wealth than ANY other means, bar none.

What sets this nation apart? Why do immigrants want to come here? Where does 85 percent of all US employment come from? Small business. We are a nation of small business, and they created the greatest economy in the history of man, DESPITE nearly all of them failing within a year. But it doesn't matter here - bright people just start a new one. So tell me, how many small businesses would be started if failure meant STARVATION or HOMELESSNESS? Hard to tell, but certainly far fewer, and no one would be able to start and fail more than one. So what gives us this unequaled FREEDOM to become entrepreneurs and try and fail and try again?

Our safety nets. NOTHING would destroy our nation faster than abolishing the one tool we have to ensure ANYONE can try ANYTHING and still survive and feed their families, regardless of how it turns out.

Our welfare system creates more wealth for this nation than is measurable. To a tea bagger, that was greek and makes no sense. But to someone who has the capacity to understand risk and its interplay with economic principles, it makes perfect sense. By artificially reducing risk we create an environment where technology and innovation will flourish. And it just so happens that this nation started becoming the superpower it is the moment we stopped the practice of letting finances kill people. And it wasn't a coincidence.
BHO Legacy STINKS

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

But they love failed economies, that's their thing....
BHO Legacy is just another Bushy denier.

His defective truth filter can't absorb basic truths, that why I refer to him as a blunt headed odd ball idiot....but I'm thinking of just referring to him as Blunty in the future.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

BHO Legacy STINKS wrote:
But they love failed economies, that's their thing....
BHO Legacy is just another Bushy denier.
His defective truth filter can't absorb basic truths, that why I refer to him as a blunt headed odd ball idiot....but I'm thinking of just referring to him as Blunty in the future.
BHO Legacy? Who's that? I don't see anybody by that name posting here?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon are you that STUPID to post this!!!!
I swear the Dems are the BIGGEST Liars!!!
FACTS the Democrats are the LEAST in IQ (By the NUMBERS)))
Math Bacon HELLO!!!!
FACTS Democrats are the most Racist
FACTS Detroit 94% Democrats Detroit H.S. grad rates 21.7%
FACTS Baltimore city 80% Dems HS grad Rates 36%
Bacon Iím going to start a new thread with this so this doesnít get lost.
By the way you Lanc people are weird you all just keep posting on the same Thread whatís the point losing 50,000 responses.
Be ready bacon JUSTFACTS is going to have a Field day with this Democrat LIE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2012/05...

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0...

Don't argue with me. Argue with the data. It's pretty clear though. Multiple studies, multiple sources, multiple streams of evidence.

Of course, you could always read your ignorant posts after you graduate college. But that would be anecdotal, not scientific. The links above are scientific. The only people who think conservatives are less intelligent than liberals ARE THE PEOPLE WHO STUDY INTELLIGENCE. But what do they know?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...
http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2012/05...
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0...
Don't argue with me. Argue with the data. It's pretty clear though. Multiple studies, multiple sources, multiple streams of evidence.
Of course, you could always read your ignorant posts after you graduate college. But that would be anecdotal, not scientific. The links above are scientific. The only people who think conservatives are less intelligent than liberals ARE THE PEOPLE WHO STUDY INTELLIGENCE. But what do they know?
To the low intellect conservative, merely ASSERTING something is proof enough. If they throw in some made-up statistics and act arrogantly condescending, it becomes a fact.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
To the low intellect conservative, merely ASSERTING something is proof enough. If they throw in some made-up statistics and act arrogantly condescending, it becomes a fact.
I love their statistics. Did you read them? 63 percent. Hilarious. These people are a joy to have around. Too bad they're short-lived. Literally. Like they'll all be dead soon, and they aren't being replaced. Ask a 22-year-old college kid if we should pass a law forbidding gay marriage or if women should be allowed to choose to terminate a pregnancy. They'll say, "Bitch, some dumbass destroyed our economy, built hurricane levees that can withstand a mild summer and put nuclear power plants on top of a place called the goddamn ring of fire. Somebody also used up pretty much all of the planet's natural resources and pumped all the waste into the Earth's atmosphere and oceans. Now what the f_ck were you asking me? Because if it was about abortion or gays, I have to tell you, I don't give a shit and never did. Now please excuse me. I have to devise an energy source that doesn't involve burning dead plants."
BHO Legacy STINKS

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
BHO Legacy? Who's that? I don't see anybody by that name posting here?
The BHO Legacy = Tax No More = justthefacts = Odd Ball = idiot = urpp = Colt45 = dumbass = The BHO Legacy = Politix = paid troll = Heritage Foundation = Topix = blunt headed Tea Bag = Koch brothers = The BHO Legacy = Tax No More = antisocial personality = bad childhood = mother abandonment = Corey = forhead runway = loser boy = duped fool = The BHO Legacy = life cheated assshole = Tax No More = dim witted puppet, etc

This is who The BHO Legacy is .... I guess to sum it up ....he's more or less just a worthless old fool.
up in smoke

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Coloradoís First Day of Recreational Marijuana Sales:
Jan. 1 , 2014 !!

Before you give your opinion on marijuana you should have some substantial evidence to back this up. That is just common debating skills, IT IS taught at school. I feel that those that are against this plant are very misinformed. As an avid marijuana user I will say there are cons to this, but the pros are overwhelming. I find taking a look at both sides of the topic is the best offense and defense. Squabbling is all I hear from AZConservative1, CharlesEdwardBrown, and a few others. You come to the marijuana realm and just let your jaw flap with nonsense. Give me good reason as to why it should remain illegal? Like someone else said; you people just make us smarter because it encourages us to drop some knowledge on that simple minded brain. I realize until I am dead there will always be people like you. However can you keep your ignorance to your own circle? There is so much positive this plant can bring forth. For all you anti-marijuana activists, did you know the National Cancer Institute has done research on this? http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/ca...

There is the article you should start reading. You find this drug to be illegal but the government itself knows of its benefits. Did you also know the government made a patent on this? National Cancer Institute is also a government program. So before you push the buttons on your keyboard you should do some research on the topic. But I assume you will just move onto some rather minor point and harp on that for awhile. Like I said there are cons and I and others have accepted that. But even those cons can be argued. For example you can say that a person may become mentally dependent on marijuana, that is possible. But people can also become dependent on tobacco, heroin, crack/cocaine, and a bunch of pills. Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug which is supposed to have no medical benefit. The government says heroin has more medical properties than marijuana. If you can't see the corruption you may want to try some lsd,shrooms, dmt, something, and expand that mind of yours. Maybe it is ego? There is something blocking your inhibition to accept a lie and realize you have been told wrong.

Read more: Colorado Marijuana Law: Jan. 1 First Day Of Recretational Pot Sales | TIME.com http://nation.time.com/2013/12/31/colorados-f...
Eddie Swindell

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

corbett should pass this law and tax it also tax Marcellus drilling , so PA can rake in the bucks,,,,,,,,but then again corbett would rather raise gasoline and take away from the people on medicare
corbett is scum and 1 term bimbo.
Eddie Swindell

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

2014 brings higher gas taxes in Pa

HARRISBURG, Pa.(AP)ó Taxes on gasoline and diesel in Pennsylvania were higher as of Wednesday, the first of three increases being imposed by a new law, but that does not necessarily mean that motorists filling up their tanks in the state will pay more at the pump than they did in 2013.

Effective on Wednesday, the state Department of Revenue said gasoline taxes are going up by 9.5 cents per gallon while diesel taxes are going up by almost 13 cents per gallon. The tax increase applies only to transportation fuels and a number of fuel distributors and gas station owners say they plan to pass along the higher wholesale cost.

While no tax is imposed on Marcellus drilling for natural gas,( they kicked in a lot of money to Corbutts campaign ) motorists will feel the pinch as they fill up....

Thanks Tom, you scum bottom feeder !
THANKS BARACK

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

WITHOUT OBAMACARE AND A LOUSY INSURANCE POLICY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET YOUR HOSPITAL BILL..........

Reddit User Posts $55,000 Hospital Bill for Appendectomy

When a 20-year-old man got over the pain of having his burst appendix removed in October, he got hit with a hospital bill he wasn't expecting.

The bill from Sutter General Hospital in Sacramento, Calif., said the total charges were $55,029.31 but that the patient owed only $11,119.23 because his insurance had covered the rest.

Shocked, the patient took to Reddit to post the bill and vent his frustrations.

"I never truly understood how much health care in the U.S. costs until I got appendicitis in October," he wrote on the social media site. "I'm a 20-year-old guy. Thought other people should see this to get a real idea of how much an unpreventable illness costs in the U.S."

The recovery room alone cost $7,501.00, which the man said was surprising because he spent only two hours in there. The surgery cost $16,277.

"I think you can see how outrageous some of these costs are," he wrote.

wHEN i THOUGHT i WAS INSURED I THOUGHT MY INSURANCE COMPANY WOULD COVER 95 % OF THE BILLS !! bOY WAS i WRONG . THANKS OBAMACARE I SIGNED UP RIGHT AFTER THE SURGERY AND GOT A BETTER PLAN WITH OBAMACARE!

lookY HERE:

http://pick-news.com/detail145702.html
justhefacts

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
if you actually think those links you posted are scientific and NOT a liberal lie and agenda simply because ALL REAL FACTS and MATH and Numbers PROVES that those articles are 100% WRONG!!!!!

Actually not many years from now if the Democrats voter base continues to have LOW IQ and flunk/quit H.S.in such large numbers 50% of the democratic Party will be uneducated ans 10s of millions will be illiterate

Democrats I ???!!!

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...

A new report estimates that 13 percent of Pennsylvania adults lack basic literacy skills, such as the ability to read newspapers or brochures. The report released Thursday by the National Center for Education Statistics is the first national comparison of state and county statistics on adult literacy. It examines data from 2003, the most recent year available.

The center says the percentage of Pennsylvania adults who struggle with basic literacy is at around the national average and remains unchanged from 1992.

Philadelphia County has the state's lowest literacy rate, with 22 percent of adults lacking basic skills.

Yep Scientifically proven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
if you actually think those links you posted are scientific and NOT a liberal lie and agenda simply because ALL REAL FACTS and MATH and Numbers PROVES that those articles are 100% WRONG!!!!!
Actually not many years from now if the Democrats voter base continues to have LOW IQ and flunk/quit H.S.in such large numbers 50% of the democratic Party will be uneducated ans 10s of millions will be illiterate
Democrats I ???!!!
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
A new report estimates that 13 percent of Pennsylvania adults lack basic literacy skills, such as the ability to read newspapers or brochures. The report released Thursday by the National Center for Education Statistics is the first national comparison of state and county statistics on adult literacy. It examines data from 2003, the most recent year available.
The center says the percentage of Pennsylvania adults who struggle with basic literacy is at around the national average and remains unchanged from 1992.
Philadelphia County has the state's lowest literacy rate, with 22 percent of adults lacking basic skills.
Yep Scientifically proven
We have a literacy problem? Is that a newsflash? Should we stop some presses?

No shit. Know what provides literacy? Schools. Know who hates them? Yep - conservatives:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/...

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/gop-labor-edu...

Please keep in mind, I always use tea bagger sources (Washington Times) to prove idiot tea baggers like yourself wrong. Just like the pie chart that made your hilarious assertions about welfare (63 percent what?)

And please, learn the difference between a scientific study based on data gathered using the scientific method and a contention. The studies that indicate clearly that ignorance is far more pronounced among conservatives reflects the scientific method. By citing multiple sources that detail the methodology used along with the results, I provide evidence to support my contention. If you have evidence to the contrary, please provide it. Unfortunately, typing words is not evidence, no matter how many capital letters you use. Until you provide credible evidence that reveals the methodology used to gather it, it isn't a debate. It's a tea bagger doing what the GOP has done for 13 straight years - fail. Again.
Dan the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a literacy problem? Is that a newsflash? Should we stop some presses?
No shit. Know what provides literacy? Schools. Know who hates them? Yep - conservatives:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/...
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/gop-labor-edu...
Please keep in mind, I always use tea bagger sources (Washington Times) to prove idiot tea baggers like yourself wrong. Just like the pie chart that made your hilarious assertions about welfare (63 percent what?)
And please, learn the difference between a scientific study based on data gathered using the scientific method and a contention. The studies that indicate clearly that ignorance is far more pronounced among conservatives reflects the scientific method. By citing multiple sources that detail the methodology used along with the results, I provide evidence to support my contention. If you have evidence to the contrary, please provide it. Unfortunately, typing words is not evidence, no matter how many capital letters you use. Until you provide credible evidence that reveals the methodology used to gather it, it isn't a debate. It's a tea bagger doing what the GOP has done for 13 straight years - fail. Again.
Conservatives hate schools? Conservatives hate waste in schools, poorly run schools and teachers who are not qualified to teach. You provided no evidence.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Dan the Man LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Conservatives hate schools? Conservatives hate waste in schools, poorly run schools and teachers who are not qualified to teach. You provided no evidence.
How does cutting funding improve efficiency? The evidence I provided is incontrovertible (for both topic - conservatives being dumber than liberals and GOP cutting funding for education)- the GOP isn't any more interested in improving schools than they are funding them. Now, if one of their annual cut crusades included an improvement plan, there'd be a point. But there isn't one. The last time any "plan" for education was ever forwarded by this group of ignorance was No Child Left Behind, and it was such an extreme failure (like EVERYTHING they've done for the past 13 years) that it's been abolished entirely for the damage it caused.
Jessie

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Democrat IQ Test:

Why is Detroit a bombed out ghost town?

What was the price of a gallon of gasoline when Obama took office?

Do you see any problems with America borrowing $85 Billion every single month?

Why is there still poverty after we've spent over $7 Trillion on your "Great Society" programs that were supposed to eliminate poverty?

You voted for Obama in 2008 because he promised "Hope and Change". It's now January 2013 and everything is far worse than when Mr. Obama took office. Do you:
a) vote still approve of Obama
b) vote for anyone but Mr. Obama

For the past sixty years we've steadily increased spending on "education" in America, all the while SAT scores have steadily declined. To improve education in America we need to:
a) spend more on "education"
b) try something different
c) dumb-down the SAT tests

Torture is inhuman and should never be used because you believe in human rights. When we locate our enemies, your Nobel Peace Prize winning POTUS thinks it's okay to:
a) not torture them
b) assassinate them with a drone

There are about 20,000 gun-control laws on the books, the vast majority of which are completely ignored or not enforced. The solution for curbing "gun-violence" in America is:
a) enforcing existing gun laws
b) politicians passing more gun-control laws

The vast majority of violent criminals in our prisons are black and brown skins. This is because:
a) America is a racist country
b) The vast majority of violent crimes are committed by black and brown skins.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Jessie wrote:
Democrat IQ Test
These are fun. I think I'll try it out. But first, let me exude some laughter for the idiot that tried to post an INTELLIGENCE TEST and fuct up the cut-and-paste part. I love tea bagger and wish they weren't all dying soon.

1. Detroit's in trouble because of poor local management. Same reason why the red states lead the nation in poverty, teenage pregnancy and welfare, and are paid for buy the blue states who lead the nation in income, standard of living and education.

2. Not sure, but everyone knows when gas went up - when our admitted international war criminal president invaded the wrong country. Gas was $1.46 when he took office and it tripled within four days and save for a few months of economic downturn, it hasn't gone down. And he was in the oil business. Oh, and Cheney was in the war business.

3. Hate to borrow. Bush had a budget surplus and emptied it and the treasury for his illegal wars. Thankfully though, Obama has reduced the budget deficit more than any president before him. So we're borrowing less and less each day.

4. There will always be poverty. But there is less of it because of our safety nets. Welfare is our nation's greatest profit center. It gives us the freedom to take risks, without which people would take less of them. That would kill our innovative and entrepreneurial efforts. Small business provides 85 percent of all employment in the US. We need people to take risks without worrying about homelessness or starvation as a result of failure.

5. Thing are far worse? You sure? We have an auto industry. Bin Laden was eaten by sharks in the ocean because we dumped his body after we shot him the face. We were headed for depression, but aren't in one. There are millions of new private sector jobs instead of Bush's pace of losing 400,000 per month. Women's bodies aren't controlled by ignorant Jesus freaks who think Noah's Ark was an actual historical event. We overhauled our failed healthcare system for the first time in 45 years.

6. B. Something different isn't cuts and No Child Left Behind was a total failure though. The GOP hasn't had a single idea in 13 years, so this is no different.

7. B. But stop being fancy, We're blowing up terrorists, not "assassinating" them. Torture doesn't work and it's against international law.

8. A. But we need to stop protecting the rights of whackos to own guns, which, for some reason, the GOP does relentlessly. Still haven't figured that one out.

9. The vast majority of crime is committed by white people, not brown "skins." Crime comes from poverty, not skin color. But our police are trained to seek convictions, not justice. Poor people cannot fight charges. Rich people can. Sop they predominantly police poor areas, regardless of color.
Dan the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
These are fun. I think I'll try it out. But first, let me exude some laughter for the idiot that tried to post an INTELLIGENCE TEST and fuct up the cut-and-paste part. I love tea bagger and wish they weren't all dying soon.
1. Detroit's in trouble because of poor local management. Same reason why the red states lead the nation in poverty, teenage pregnancy and welfare, and are paid for buy the blue states who lead the nation in income, standard of living and education.
2. Not sure, but everyone knows when gas went up - when our admitted international war criminal president invaded the wrong country. Gas was $1.46 when he took office and it tripled within four days and save for a few months of economic downturn, it hasn't gone down. And he was in the oil business. Oh, and Cheney was in the war business.
3. Hate to borrow. Bush had a budget surplus and emptied it and the treasury for his illegal wars. Thankfully though, Obama has reduced the budget deficit more than any president before him. So we're borrowing less and less each day.
4. There will always be poverty. But there is less of it because of our safety nets. Welfare is our nation's greatest profit center. It gives us the freedom to take risks, without which people would take less of them. That would kill our innovative and entrepreneurial efforts. Small business provides 85 percent of all employment in the US. We need people to take risks without worrying about homelessness or starvation as a result of failure.
5. Thing are far worse? You sure? We have an auto industry. Bin Laden was eaten by sharks in the ocean because we dumped his body after we shot him the face. We were headed for depression, but aren't in one. There are millions of new private sector jobs instead of Bush's pace of losing 400,000 per month. Women's bodies aren't controlled by ignorant Jesus freaks who think Noah's Ark was an actual historical event. We overhauled our failed healthcare system for the first time in 45 years.
6. B. Something different isn't cuts and No Child Left Behind was a total failure though. The GOP hasn't had a single idea in 13 years, so this is no different.
7. B. But stop being fancy, We're blowing up terrorists, not "assassinating" them. Torture doesn't work and it's against international law.
8. A. But we need to stop protecting the rights of whackos to own guns, which, for some reason, the GOP does relentlessly. Still haven't figured that one out.
9. The vast majority of crime is committed by white people, not brown "skins." Crime comes from poverty, not skin color. But our police are trained to seek convictions, not justice. Poor people cannot fight charges. Rich people can. Sop they predominantly police poor areas, regardless of color.
You're really out there Porky. LMAO
bacon eater

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

impeach the communist

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
Loretto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••