fattboyz

Alexander, ND

#55188 Dec 25, 2013
Mike Levering of Lititz,pa was A snitch for Lancaster drug task force for a long time... he had 5 felony cocaine convictions n only served 2 1/2 years in prison!!!! yea right the math dont add up their buddy boy !!!!!! N when David K went down Mike Levering was conveniantly out of town to... boy this guys got the greatest luck of all time ????????? luck comes in truck loads when your RED !! Hey RED howd that driveway taste ??? cutz both ways palsy walsy!!! u arent the only 1 who can play that game... 4 shame !!! howd bubba treat ya ?????
Mike Levering

Annapolis, MD

#55190 Dec 25, 2013
you'za dumbazz punk thats on drugs, thats all and i'm gonna put you azz in the slammer where it belongs...you and yous other low life criminal types days are runnin out.
Then I will dance in the street and shout for joy ..."Long live the Lancaster drug taskforce" and "Scumbags are stupid assses" all day long.
Lol

Los Angeles, CA

#55191 Dec 25, 2013
Yes
Don Repshire

Lake Winola, PA

#55192 Dec 25, 2013
Corbett is a Rhino.... Thanks Corbett for the added gas taxes...you are worthless like all
politicians...
Nazi in USA was in WW2

AOL

#55193 Dec 25, 2013
Minnesota Supreme Court Rules Against Landlords and Tenants in Home Inspections Case (McCaughtry et. al. v. City of Red Wing)

city officials to enter a home to conduct an inspection without a tenant’s or landlord’s consent.

http://www.aclu-mn.org/news/2013/06/05/minnes...

just read at tops
Nazi in USA

AOL

#55194 Dec 25, 2013
''city officials to enter a home to conduct an inspection ''without'' a tenant’s or landlord’s consent.'''
Minnesota Supreme Court Rules Against Landlords and Tenants in Home Inspections Case (McCaughtry et. al. v. City of Red Wing)
Lane Closure Christie

Baltimore, MD

#55195 Dec 25, 2013
Don Repshire wrote:
Corbett is a Rhino.... Thanks Corbett for the added gas taxes...you are worthless like all
politicians...
No, No, No....you're wrong as can be...Corbett is more like a typical hypocritical blunt head odd ball Tea Bagger....its obvious as hell to just about anyone who has a normal functioning brain.
Nazi in USA

AOL

#55196 Dec 25, 2013
Red Wing Rental Inspections | The Institute for Justice
5YRS to courts mn
https://www.ij.org/robert-mccaughtry-et-al-v-...
The city of Red Wing, Minn. is enforcing a rental property inspection law that requires ... Red Wing's inspection mandate is unconstitutional.... as well, but inspectors still go into every room and still have access to all the personal ... and similar laws are appearing everywhere from California to Indiana to Pennsylvania.
YOUR HOME MAYBE NEXT !...
The Truth

Erie, PA

#55197 Dec 25, 2013
Lane Closure Christie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, No, No....you're wrong as can be...Corbett is more like a typical hypocritical blunt head odd ball Tea Bagger....its obvious as hell to just about anyone who has a normal functioning brain.
As a democrat you would have no idea how a normal brain functions. Corbett has proven himself a RHINO with his gas tax on the poor and middle class. An action that would only be taken by a democrat. We need to elect a Tea Party member to protect the middle class and the working poor from the democrats and the rhinos.
justhefacts

Long Branch, NJ

#55198 Dec 25, 2013
Don Repshire wrote:
Corbett is a Rhino.... Thanks Corbett for the added gas taxes...you are worthless like allpoliticians...
You GOT to be kidding HELLO!!!

When Clinton signed the trade act with China the U.S. lost 42,400 U.S. factories in 9 years , 6.5 million factory jobs. This is WHAT caused the Recession and effect global jobs..

China TOOK of so quickly (Cars ect) that for the FISRT time in American History Gasoline was the U.S. larges Export in 2011.. So pinhead THIS is WHY we have HIGH gasoline prices on the Get Go

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industri...
Measured in dollars, the nation is on pace this year to ship more gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel than any other single export, according to U.S. Census data going back to 1990. It will also be the first year in more than 60 that America has been a net exporter of these fuels. Just how big of a shift is this? A decade ago, fuel wasn't even among the top 25 exports. And for the last five years, America's top export was aircraft.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
The OTHER problem since you Dems turned PA into a Welfare state Pa will ALWAYS have to rais taxes to kepp up Dems welfare

Pa Budget $27.65 billion FY2013 state budget into law on June 30, 2012

School employee pensions 856 Million
Payments on state debt 1.1 Billion
Judiciary 308 Million
Public school instruction and operations 5.4 Billion
Public school pupil transportation 542 million
Department of Public Welfare 10.6 Billion

Democrats WELFARE is WHY PA IS BROKE AND YOUR GAS TAX WHENT UP!!!!.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55199 Dec 26, 2013
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
You GOT to be kidding HELLO!!!
When Clinton signed the trade act with China the U.S. lost 42,400 U.S. factories in 9 years , 6.5 million factory jobs. This is WHAT caused the Recession and effect global jobs..
China TOOK of so quickly (Cars ect) that for the FISRT time in American History Gasoline was the U.S. larges Export in 2011.. So pinhead THIS is WHY we have HIGH gasoline prices on the Get Go
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industri...
Measured in dollars, the nation is on pace this year to ship more gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel than any other single export, according to U.S. Census data going back to 1990. It will also be the first year in more than 60 that America has been a net exporter of these fuels. Just how big of a shift is this? A decade ago, fuel wasn't even among the top 25 exports. And for the last five years, America's top export was aircraft.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
The OTHER problem since you Dems turned PA into a Welfare state Pa will ALWAYS have to rais taxes to kepp up Dems welfare
Pa Budget $27.65 billion FY2013 state budget into law on June 30, 2012
School employee pensions 856 Million
Payments on state debt 1.1 Billion
Judiciary 308 Million
Public school instruction and operations 5.4 Billion
Public school pupil transportation 542 million
Department of Public Welfare 10.6 Billion
Democrats WELFARE is WHY PA IS BROKE AND YOUR GAS TAX WHENT UP!!!!.
What a p_ssy. Giving up. No response. Just outmanned I guess. Pretty sad.

One more time:
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is only in mathematics. But there's lots of evidence and data (and I'm not even talking about your representatives - Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Rick Perry, George Bush, Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Willard Romney, Megyn Kelly, Rick Santorum, the entire legitimate rape and wide stance crew, 100 percent of all tea baggers, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, etc., etc., etc.). Then again, facts evidence and data don't hold much water with you guys. Most of you don't believe in the most basic scientific principles settled for decades, like evolution and the fact that Jesus returning isn't a really strong reason to deny climate change.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...
http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2012/05...
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0...
Got nothing? Big surprise there.. The GOP has had nothing in 13 years.

By the way, dipshit, NAFTA was Bush I's brainchild and legislation, not Clinton's. Nice try though.

http://abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1...

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1992-12-18/n...

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55200 Dec 26, 2013
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
When Clinton signed the trade act with China the U.S. lost 42,400 U.S. factories in 9 years , 6.5 million factory jobs. This is WHAT caused the Recession and effect global jobs..
Hahaha. Let's pretend that Bush didn't invade the wrong country and destroy the greatest economy in the history of man. That'll help...

Wow.

Remember - tax cuts for the rich creates jobs. Oh, and Iraq will greet us as liberators.

Seriously though, stop pretending. Let's deal with reality. Like Obama did when he avenged 9/11, saved the entire US auto industry, averted depression, defended women's right to choose their reproductive options, overhauled healthcare when every previous president failed, ended our illegal wars and ensured all Americans - yep, even the gay ones - are treated equally under the law.
Lane Closure Christie

Baltimore, MD

#55201 Dec 26, 2013
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
You GOT to be kidding HELLO!!!
When Clinton signed the trade act with China the U.S. lost 42,400 U.S. factories in 9 years , 6.5 million factory jobs. This is WHAT caused the Recession and effect gDrlobal jobs..
China TOOK of so quickly (Cars ect) that for the FISRT time in American History Gasoline was the U.S. larges Export in 2011.. So pinhead THIS is WHY we have HIGH gasoline prices on the Get Go
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industri...
Measured in dollars, the nation is on pace this year to ship more gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel than any other single export, according to U.S. Census data going back to 1990. It will also be the first year in more than 60 that America has been a net exporter of these fuels. Just how big of a shift is this? A decade ago, fuel wasn't even among the top 25 exports. And for the last five years, America's top export was aircraft.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
The OTHER problem since you Dems turned PA into a Welfare state Pa will ALWAYS have to rais taxes to kepp up Dems welfare
Pa Budget $27.65 billion FY2013 state budget into law on June 30, 2012
School employee pensions 856 Million
Payments on state debt 1.1 Billion
Judiciary 308 Million
Public school instruction and operations 5.4 Billion
Public school pupil transportation 542 million
Department of Public Welfare 10.6 Billion
Democrats WELFARE is WHY PA IS BROKE AND YOUR GAS TAX WHENT UP!!!!.
All the steel dumping, IC chip dumping started on the 80's under GHW B. Who was The former ambassdor to China under Nixon. There you go...the steel industry and our electronics industries began failing then by the time Clinton got into office ....strong pro China trade policies were already established by the prior administration. Henry Kissinger determined that we could undermine their communistic ways by engaging them in trade....

Boy was he wrong. They aren't letting go of that...theyre just a better armed and wealthy communist state now....good work Nixon, Kissinger and Bush Sr.

Everything comes back to the Bushes...why?
posts by Wackoes

AOL

#55202 Dec 26, 2013
lol lol......not 1 wackoes said WACKOES CONGRESS DID IT.....but Bill Clintons DEBITS was $0000000000000000000 now with bush- obama -all congress has more than $7 TrILLLLLLLLLLions .by dirty harry
The Truth

Erie, PA

#55203 Dec 26, 2013
Lane Closure Christie wrote:
<quoted text>
All the steel dumping, IC chip dumping started on the 80's under GHW B. Who was The former ambassdor to China under Nixon. There you go...the steel industry and our electronics industries began failing then by the time Clinton got into office ....strong pro China trade policies were already established by the prior administration. Henry Kissinger determined that we could undermine their communistic ways by engaging them in trade....
Boy was he wrong. They aren't letting go of that...theyre just a better armed and wealthy communist state now....good work Nixon, Kissinger and Bush Sr.
Everything comes back to the Bushes...why?
Wrong, wrong, wrong. That all happened under Carter who presided over the collapse of the steel industry.
spunky

West Mifflin, PA

#55204 Dec 26, 2013
Hillary in 2016!
she cant be beat !! no tea bagger out there who can come close.

Bill clinton as VP!
yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !
Right

Lehighton, PA

#55209 Dec 26, 2013
Nazi in USA wrote:
Red Wing Rental Inspections | The Institute for Justice
5YRS to courts mn
https://www.ij.org/robert-mccaughtry-et-al-v-...
The city of Red Wing, Minn. is enforcing a rental property inspection law that requires ... Red Wing's inspection mandate is unconstitutional.... as well, but inspectors still go into every room and still have access to all the personal ... and similar laws are appearing everywhere from California to Indiana to Pennsylvania.
YOUR HOME MAYBE NEXT !...
Hey, Nazi, you're in the wrong forum. This is for Pennsylvania, not Minnesota.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55215 Dec 27, 2013
Katey Morgan Davis wrote:
New Polls...for 2016 President
CNN
Christie 48%
Clinton 46%
Public Policy Polling
Christie 45%
Clinton 42%
Qunnipiac
Christie 42%
Clinton 41%
Too bad Christie can't win a GOP primary. He can't compete with Rick "Ooops" Perry and his loyal following of nutcases - Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, a Paul, Rick "Google It" Santorum, Newt and whatever idiot runs.

And he stands no chance against Hillary. No one does. It's a massacre.
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#55216 Dec 27, 2013
This quote shows why Obamacare is here to stay
Sen. Ron Johnson, a tea party Republican from Wisconsin, knows that the politics of Obamacare are changing.
“It’s no longer just a piece of paper that you can repeal and it goes away,” he told the New York Times.“There’s something there. We have to recognize that reality. We have to deal with the people that are currently covered under Obamacare.”
Jan. 1 isn't likely to be a glitch-free day for Obamacare. There will be people who try to use their insurance and find they can't, or it's not the plan they meant to buy, or it's not a plan that covers their doctor. But those problems will, eventually, be solved. And their wake will be a game-changing reality: At least 2 million people will have health insurance through Obamacare's exchanges, and more than 4 million people will have health insurance through the law's Medicaid expansion.
The GOP's campaign against Obamacare has been most effective when Republicans could claim, reasonably or not, that the law was taking something away from people: Canceling their plans, or penalizing them for going without insurance, or changing their doctor. But by the end of March, it's likely that at least 8 million to 10 million people will be getting insurance through Obamacare.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#55217 Dec 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Christie can't win a GOP primary. He can't compete with Rick "Ooops" Perry and his loyal following of nutcases - Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, a Paul, Rick "Google It" Santorum, Newt and whatever idiot runs.
And he stands no chance against Hillary. No one does. It's a massacre.
If, by some freak chance, Christie did win the GOP primary, his current antics will cook his goose in the general. Americans don't like bullies (at least Americans outside NJ) and they don't like crooked politicians who abuse their power.

----------

Playing Into Their Hands

But he's managing so far to play into the hands of his political opponents and all national Democrats in the way he's handling the story. In fact, he's doing so so completely that I suspect he's in a situation in which he's simply not characterologically capable of behaving otherwise.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/christie-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:39PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 8:01 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Heath Miller
NBC Sports 9:46 PM
Oddsmaker: Betting public backing Steelers in AFC North championship
Bleacher Report10:47 PM
Mike Tomlin's Pittsburgh Steelers Offense Takes New England Patriots' Mentality
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu