Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,434)

Showing posts 48,661 - 48,680 of51,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
keep on guzzle

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

"Obamacare by morning.

Why’s this taking so long?

I’m going to wind up with hemorrhoids

If I sit here till dawn.

We'll have cataracts and dementia.

Oh, this is gettin' on my last nerve.

Obamacare by morning

Over six people served."

I'm not a crook!!!!

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"
keep on guzzle

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

"Obamacare by morning.

Why’s this taking so long?

I’m going to wind up with hemorrhoids

If I sit here till dawn.

We'll have cataracts and dementia.

Oh, this is gettin' on my last nerve.

Obamacare by morning

Over six people served."
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Tax thst ass ignorant racial hating taxi, you can't be as dumb as you currently acting. You tea bag brethren buy everything you selling. Them limbaugh nut juice Guzzlers like that but not America,. Your going to get Obama care shoved down your throat or up your loose place down there, and you will love it
The Boo Hoo Legacy

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz vs. Chris Christie vs Hillary Clinton
A three party showdown
Hahaha
Moan and groan now all you want but
Oh yeah that Tea Party sweetheart will woo away the votes....hahahna
Now that's the BooHoo Legacy
cutting cheese

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

fart
The Boo Hoo Legacy

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

The Benghazi deception convinced most normals that the irrational dishonest anti-American Tea Party faction is extremely delusional.

No one in their right minds agrees with these fake patriots ...

They are odd balls , ever notice the Tea Party prototype...you know persecuted by their peers all through elementary and high school, college, etc
Just can't fit into the group...always ostricized due to their extreme oddness.

Then of course the liberal media like 60 minutes is out to get them too...

Waaaa, essay....wait until I tell Rush..
He's not a fat ass oddball is he?

Boo hoo
agree

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
A dishonest presidency
November 4

The Wall Street Journal broke the news this weekend that, even as President Obama was telling the American people they could keep their health plans,“some White House policy advisors objected to the breadth of Mr. Obama’s ‘keep your plan’ promise. They were overruled by political aides.”

Overruled by political aides? This is simply damning.

It’s not easy to get a lie into a presidential speech. Every draft address is circulated to the White House senior staff and key Cabinet officials in something called the “staffing process.” Every line is reviewed by dozens of senior officials, who offer comments and factual corrections. During this process, it turns out, some of Obama’s policy advisers objected to the “you can keep your plan” pledge, pointing out that it was untrue.

But it stayed in the speech. That does not happen by accident. It requires a willful intent to deceive.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-t...
Agree
Agreed

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

The Boo Hoo Legacy wrote:
The Benghazi deception convinced most normals that the irrational dishonest anti-American Tea Party faction is extremely delusional.
No one in their right minds agrees with these fake patriots ...
They are odd balls , ever notice the Tea Party prototype...you know persecuted by their peers all through elementary and high school, college, etc
Just can't fit into the group...always ostricized due to their extreme oddness.
Then of course the liberal media like 60 minutes is out to get them too...
Waaaa, essay....wait until I tell Rush..
He's not a fat ass oddball is he?
Boo hoo
Agreed!
LeftWingLiberal

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Tried to sell off the PA cash cow lottery to a British company, destroy public ed in favor of out-of-control charter schools, kill good paying jobs by dismantling the LCB, endorsed voter suppression, less govt but more cronyism, and he can't stay out of people's private lives and bedrooms... What else do you need to know?
LeftWingLiberal

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Make no mistake about it, the plan to stop funding school districts with real estate taxes will ultimately screw every individual in the state so bad your head will spin, so you'd better look at the numbers before you say anything. It's a plan to make the little guy pay the taxes for businesses and commercial interests in the state. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you.
Agreed

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

LeftWingLiberal wrote:
Make no mistake about it, the plan to stop funding school districts with real estate taxes will ultimately screw every individual in the state so bad your head will spin, so you'd better look at the numbers before you say anything. It's a plan to make the little guy pay the taxes for businesses and commercial interests in the state. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you.
In as much as shifting school support away from property taxes reduces a predictable, stable income source, and movement to a wage or sales tax would be both regressive and indeed place the burden far more on the little guy and reduce the burden on corporations,you are correct.

What needs to be done is create an equitable school funding scheme that is based upon state-wide funding that doesn't permit the creation of poor and wealthy districts.
im glad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
A dishonest presidency
November 4
The Wall Street Journal broke the news this weekend that, even as President Obama was telling the American people they could keep their health plans,“some White House policy advisors objected to the breadth of Mr. Obama’s ‘keep your plan’ promise. They were overruled by political aides.”
Overruled by political aides? This is simply damning.
It’s not easy to get a lie into a presidential speech. Every draft address is circulated to the White House senior staff and key Cabinet officials in something called the “staffing process.” Every line is reviewed by dozens of senior officials, who offer comments and factual corrections. During this process, it turns out, some of Obama’s policy advisers objected to the “you can keep your plan” pledge, pointing out that it was untrue.
But it stayed in the speech. That does not happen by accident. It requires a willful intent to deceive.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-t...
Obama is a scumbag liar
im glad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

LeftWingLiberal wrote:
bullshit! The middle class working poor are funding the welfare bunch who make kids they can't afford. I've never had a kid in a public school system yet I pay for welfare kids. It's time to spread the cost to everyone who makes a purchase in a state. Do businesses pay school taxes?
im glad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Does any of the so called non profit hospitals that charge 22 dollars for a Tylenol pay any school taxes? How about companies like Walmart and McDonalds that taxpayers subsidize their employees medical and food stamps. Do they pay school taxes? How about GM and Chrysler who built new factories in Mexico after receiving a taxpayer bailout. Do they pay any school taxes?
Fuku
The Boo Hoo Legacy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

im glad wrote:
Does any of the so called non profit hospitals that charge 22 dollars for a Tylenol pay any school taxes? How about companies like Walmart and McDonalds that taxpayers subsidize their employees medical and food stamps. Do they pay school taxes? How about GM and Chrysler who built new factories in Mexico after receiving a taxpayer bailout. Do they pay any school taxes?
Fuku
You sound like a liberal...you dumb...ass
You're having an identity crisis...you don't even know what you are...

Overdosing on the juice
FTW

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if this thread will be the hot thread it is after next years gubernatorial election cycle? It would be funny if it was active for decades and nobody knew who Corbett or Onorato were anymore.
BHO Legacy sux-ignore him

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Eh, putz-boy! Can you craft your own comment? Can you string together enough words in a sufficiently coherent manner to actually constitute an example of your OWN, original ideas?

Yea, too much to ask of an azzhat such as yourself... as I thought!
Ridge Runner

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

He likes suck..ing Jimmy D-Mints big misinformation hose.
He's a paid in full player of a The Heritage Foundation of nonsensical bullcrap...but isn't it amazing how many mindless dolts like him buy into the b.u.llshit.
So..he'll never go away.
Just Saying

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
I wonder if this thread will be the hot thread it is after next years gubernatorial election cycle? It would be funny if it was active for decades and nobody knew who Corbett or Onorato were anymore.
Well, it's primarily been Corbutt's disastrously inept administration that has kept this thread alive; if he's defeated next fall, I suspect that it will begin to die out... providing his whiney-azzed conservative Republican supporters accept their defeat for the all too obvious and so vary numerous reasons it will come.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

im glad wrote:
<quoted text> bullshit! The middle class working poor are funding the welfare bunch who make kids they can't afford. I've never had a kid in a public school system yet I pay for welfare kids. It's time to spread the cost to everyone who makes a purchase in a state. Do businesses pay school taxes?
Yes, businesses pay school taxes as property owners. School revenue funded by sales tax will be proportionate by income. Those with small incomes don't purchase as much as those with larger incomes.

I'm also tired of picking up the bill for those that don't have any skin in the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,661 - 48,680 of51,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Senator Rendell 3,538
Gallitzen Hotel Apr 17 Exnewken 1
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '13 fricano 15
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••