Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Why Work

Los Angeles, CA

#54871 Dec 6, 2013
Why Work?

By Veronique de Rugy

Why, indeed?

Over at Zero Hedge, Tyler Durden has an interesting answer:

Emmerich analyzes disposable income and economic benefits among several key income classes and comes to the stunning (and verifiable) conclusion that

“a one-parent family of three making $14,500 a year (minimum wage) has more disposable income than a family making $60,000 a year.”

And that excludes benefits from Supplemental Security Income disability checks.

America is now a country which punishes those middle-class people who not only try to work hard, but avoid scamming the system.

More data here:
http://www.marklevinshow.com/goout.asp...
Dan the Man Chambersburg

Los Angeles, CA

#54874 Dec 6, 2013
Irelands own wrote:
Where's the Bunny Brigade? Did Bunny head up to "the cabin" with Danny and Effington?
Effington has disappeared, I think Bunny took him out and all:-)with Danny the boy's blessings.

Here I am at the cabin this weekend working my fingers to the bone training all these gay Boy Scouts on how to throw together a decent Banana Flambé......

....and you animals are desecrating my intellectual property!!

I will report all of you to Topix as soon as I get my Sticky Fingers off these delicious Boy Scouts.

I'll have you all banned!!!!!
The Boo Hoo Legacy

Washington, DC

#54875 Dec 6, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am at the cabin this weekend working my fingers to the bone training all these gay Boy Scouts on how to throw together a decent Banana Flambé......
....and you animals are desecrating my intellectual property!!
I will report all of you to Topix as soon as I get my Sticky Fingers off these delicious Boy Scouts.
I'll have you all banned!!!!!
Spoken like the true Dan the Man impersonator that you are. Well you're definately gay that's obvious just like your poor impersonation techniques. But you're thinking gay and that shows right through the whole identity theft.

Low moral fiber and just a general low life quality is you're true identity.
B Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#54877 Dec 7, 2013
US jobless rate falls to five-year low in November

The US unemployment rate fell to a five-year low of 7% in November, according to the US Labor Department.

Payroll figures also showed that 203,000 jobs were created last month, more than predicted, as the US economy displayed encouraging signs of strength.

US markets cheered the news, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average spiking nearly 200 points.

The monthly non-farm payroll figure is watched closely by economists.

Analysts say these indications of strong growth could mean that the Federal Reserve will start to unwind its massive stimulus programme soon.

Looky here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25264866
The Boo Hoo Legacy

Washington, DC

#54878 Dec 7, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
ObamaCare exchange errors,'scam' frustrate congressional staffers
December 06, 2013
...New problems emerged on Friday, with a Capitol Hill source drawing attention to an apparent scam in the system. The source detailed how, after telling the user the password was incorrect, the site directed the individual to a "forgot password" page -- which then asked for highly personal information.
"On that page I was asked for my check card number and my ATM pin," the source said. "I was fairly confident this was a scam so I called customer service. After a 103 minute hold time, I was told that this was indeed a scam."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/06/ob...
Another Faux News gem....

Fairy Tale News at its best...

.all the good little hick fairies love this station.
B Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#54879 Dec 7, 2013
Had Bush left office one year earlier, in January 2008, his performance would have looked quite good, with 5.6 million jobs created during his tenure. But the economy tanked in 2008, hemorrhaging 4.5 million jobs during Bush's last year in office.

If the economy adds an average of 150,000 jobs per month during Obama's entire second term, which is plausible, then it will have created about 7.7 million jobs by the time Obama leaves office. Many presidents have done better, but not the one Obama replaced

This portion of the news was not permitted to be aired on FIXED news because they only report trustwothy,unbiased,late breaking news that Republicons want to hear.
hmmm

Pittsburgh, PA

#54880 Dec 7, 2013
Hmmm
BClinton

Erie, PA

#54885 Dec 7, 2013
B Bush wrote:
US jobless rate falls to five-year low in November
The US unemployment rate fell to a five-year low of 7% in November, according to the US Labor Department.
Payroll figures also showed that 203,000 jobs were created last month, more than predicted, as the US economy displayed encouraging signs of strength.
US markets cheered the news, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average spiking nearly 200 points.
The monthly non-farm payroll figure is watched closely by economists.
Analysts say these indications of strong growth could mean that the Federal Reserve will start to unwind its massive stimulus programme soon.
Looky here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25264866
You fall for that lie every month. Stupid is as stupid does. Useful democrap idiots clinging to each and every lie put out by the regime.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#54886 Dec 7, 2013
The anti-Obama vibe on this board is hilarious. Employment is improving, manufacturing PMIs continue to strengthen, we're out of two obscenely costly and unnecessary wars, Osama is dead, Syria is having their chem weapons destroyed on a US warship without military action, the US is in the midst of an energy revolution and we're about to sign yet another free trade agreement which will cut tariffs on US exports to ASEAN and Japan...at what point do the fiercely partisan moaners show a touch of grace and tip their hat?
The Boo Hoo Legacy

United States

#54887 Dec 7, 2013
D Cheney wrote:
The anti-Obama vibe on this board is hilarious. Employment is improving, manufacturing PMIs continue to strengthen, we're out of two obscenely costly and unnecessary wars, Osama is dead, Syria is having their chem weapons destroyed on a US warship without military action, the US is in the midst of an energy revolution and we're about to sign yet another free trade agreement which will cut tariffs on US exports to ASEAN and Japan...at what point do the fiercely partisan moaners show a touch of grace and tip their hat?
He's an ongoing newsreel for the "Club For Growth" propoganda machine run by that ever popular Jimmy Dmint. Its funded primarily by the anti-middle class overlords, primarily healthcare and energy company execs. like the Koch brothers. Also know as the Heritage foundation but I think he is actually being paid for his ongoing efforts. Notice he's being fed this scrolling billboard of no nonsensical information that he turns around and prpogates to his few minions on here. You know the one with the defective truth filters in their heads. These people are inherently unable to discern the bullshtt being fed into their feeble minds.

Just wanted to update everyone what's going on here.
Also ever notice the Politix biases...
The only idiots stupid enough to sign into that site to express their opinions on various rightwing slanted surveys have to be what I call a member of the "Right Wing Stooge" element.
Tagg your it

West Mifflin, PA

#54889 Dec 7, 2013
Mitt Romney son touted as great GOP hope

Rob Willington, a former Massachusetts Republican Party executive director, said Tagg Romney “won’t be disillusioned at all to what it takes” to run a high-level campaign — and has the personality to boot.“Those qualities would make Tagg a very formidable candidate for any office that he could jump into,” he said.

Another Sarah Palin with a d!ck !
LMAO!

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_po...
Kermit Clinton

Greensburg, PA

#54890 Dec 7, 2013
Tagg your it wrote:
Mitt Romney son touted as great GOP hope
Rob Willington, a former Massachusetts Republican Party executive director, said Tagg Romney “won’t be disillusioned at all to what it takes” to run a high-level campaign — and has the personality to boot.“Those qualities would make Tagg a very formidable candidate for any office that he could jump into,” he said.
Another Sarah Palin with a d!ck !
LMAO!
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_po...
And you want to eat it as usual
Tagg from Mitt

Philadelphia, PA

#54892 Dec 7, 2013
Kermit Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>And you want to eat it as usual
You referring to the Alaskan Scrod...?
Right Wing Stooge

Washington, DC

#54897 Dec 7, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Patriot Act author: Obama’s intel czar should be prosecuted
December 06, 2013
Rep. James Sensenbrenner Jr., the original author of the Patriot Act, says Director of National Intelligence James Clapper should be prosecuted for lying to Congress.
"Lying to Congress is a federal offense, and Clapper ought to be fired and prosecuted for it," the Wisconsin Republican said in an interview with The Hill.
He said the Justice Department should prosecute Clapper for giving false testimony during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing in March.
During that hearing, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) asked Clapper whether the National Security Agency (NSA) collects data on millions of Americans. Clapper insisted that the NSA does not — or at least does "not wittingly" — collect information on Americans in bulk.
After documents leaked by Edward Snowden revealed that the NSA collects records on virtually all U.S. phone calls, Clapper apologized for the misleading comment.
The intelligence director said he tried to give the "least untruthful" answer he could without revealing classified information.
http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/tech...
Caution:

Like always this cut and pasted article is carefully edited from it original form by ommitting key some key passages or phrases....words like interpretation just whooop up and vanish..otherwise its a poorly plageurized rendition of the original.

Like I said, one must be very suspicious of your blatently biased phoney balony adulterations of what's true or just plain made up fiction.
Interpretation ....interpretation....imterprt ation...

He could have not left these things open to interpretation.

What the the fck do you think the Bushy, scooter Lobby ...CIA agent outing asssholes where going interpret this piece of junk legislation.

I mean even your "stooge" cohorts were aware of the abuses that lay ahead because of the ambiguity (interpretation) that he wrote in this horrible piece of crap legislation .

He "the author" should be the only one indicted for this outright sloppy negligence.

And you, as usual should get your facts straight before posting such insane garbage....but sinse you are garbage I guess one can't expect much more
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#54901 Dec 8, 2013
The Boo Hoo Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Notice he's being fed this scrolling billboard of no nonsensical information.....
Glad you agree that it's no nonsensical information.

LMAO!
LaughingOutLoud

Milford, PA

#54902 Dec 8, 2013
wtf is the point of this forum?
Reason for the Season

Milford, PA

#54905 Dec 9, 2013
Merry Christmas and have a happy crybaby topix whine fest!
D Cheney needs hung

Latrobe, PA

#54906 Dec 9, 2013
D Cheney wrote:
the US is in the midst of an energy revolution
yea, which will put thousands of coal miners and all the spin off jobs which support the mining industry out of work.
G BUsh

West Mifflin, PA

#54913 Dec 10, 2013
obamacare is the law of the land...have healthcare insurance or get fined it's that easy
Do It Right

Middleburg, PA

#54915 Dec 10, 2013
vote Da Kernal in 2016. hes tough,smart,gets the job done when he has one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
martin oil fuel stop Mar '16 hillbilly32 1
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Feb '16 Phyllis 19
Help Jan '16 Help 1
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Oct '15 Disagree 6
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Sep '15 raj 18
News Our view: Could Erie church closing be new begi... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Arington Sonya 6
What happen now? (Jun '15) Jun '15 DontFront 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages