Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,410)

Showing posts 48,181 - 48,200 of51,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

IdiotsThis is a 2010 topic? WTH? Just walk away from the computer, change your adult diaper.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
<quoted text>If the oceans are warming, where are all the monster hurricanes?
That statement is grasping at straws at best.
Here's and inconvenient truth; the polar ice cap grew by 60% since last year. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24151...
I thought with global warming that the ice cap was disappearing.
So, with five times the amount of cars on the road since 1950, the rate of warming has been cut in half? How many more coal fired power plants have been built since 1950 worldwide? If global warming was indeed caused by man, the rate of warming should have never decreased, but it did.
The important point that was made was this: "natural climate fluctuations."
Again, if we have 707 million vehicles in 2010, all those carbon emissions should have increased the greenhouse effect, according to junk science. http://people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/ch1en/...
You and every other lib have all bought into the junk science of global warming. Funny how this all started when they started pushing Agenda 21...
try
http://www.skepticalscience.com/Has-Arctic-se...

and

http://www.skepticalscience.com/melting-ice-g...

"Contrarians claim Arctic sea ice has “recovered” since the record low extent of 2007. But sea ice exists in three dimensions, and it has continued to thin rapidly. Ice volume data paints a picture even more dire: the Arctic has actually lost not one third but two thirds of September sea ice. What’s more, the volume reached a record low in 2010 – not an encouraging sign of recovery."

and the cars that get how much better mileage?
care to compare the mileage from a 1950's car to a 2010 model?
along with improvements in emissions?.

now matter how you try to dodge the issue global warming exists and is caused by man.

as an added bonus the hack author david rose?
try this statement.

http://metofficenews.wordpress.com/2012/01/29...

"This article includes numerous errors in the reporting of published peer reviewed science undertaken by the Met Office Hadley Centre and for Mr. Rose to suggest that the latest global temperatures available show no warming in the last 15 years is entirely misleading.

Despite the Met Office having spoken to David Rose ahead of the publication of the story, he has chosen to not fully include the answers we gave him to questions around decadal projections produced by the Met Office or his belief that we have seen no warming since 1997."

so that author is entirely misleading.
in the UK that could be a libel suit yet rose just ignored it.
in other words he could not sue if the Met office was telling the truth.

as to Agenda 21 it was signed in 1992 by President Bush.
guess he was a big liberal?
there is no enforcement provision in the agreement.
the paranoid fear of UN control over everyone is just tinfoil hat thinking.
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

moronsEvery one of you
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Tea bags are running away from How they with all there racial hating ignorance going to repeal Obama care, keep on running. That limbaugh nut juice making tea bag fat so run Run RUN. You can do that at the Hitler loving tea bag rally, vroom vroom VROOM.
17 YEAR PAUSE

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

There has been no significant warming over the past 17 years.

Although scientists cant understand the "pause" for the past 17 years they still believe global warming is caused by mans Co2 emissions and our faces will melt off by year 2035.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

You a comedian, ha ha ha ahhhhh frigging ha ha
Ann R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

In a town hall meeting in New Hampshire in June 2011, a voter asked Romney whether he thought climate change existed and was caused by human activity. Here’s part of Romney’s answer (the full exchange can be seen on C-SPAN starting at the 21:00 mark):

"I don't speak for the scientific community, of course. But I believe the world is getting warmer. I can't prove that, but I believe based on what I read that the world is getting warmer. And number two, I believe that humans contribute to that. I don’t know how much our contribution is to that, because I know there have been periods of greater heat and warmth in the past, but I believe that we contribute to that. So I think it's important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may well be significant contributors to the climate change and the global warming that you're seeing."

Surely you can't go against your own candidate than got his clock cleaned in the election a liar?

Was Mutt lying too? He flip flopped on so many things ,one may never find out !
BO STINKS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

$333 to $965.

The Mangiones's insurance company, Humana, declined to comment. Humana did, however, include the following explanation in the rate spike announcement letter:

If your policy premium increased, you should know this isn't unique to Humana—premium increases generally will occur industry-wide. Increases aren't based on your individual claims or changes in health status. Many other factors go in to your premium including: ACA [Affordable Care Act—also known as Obamacare] compliance, including the addition of new essential health benefits.

Obamacare's government healthcare exchanges go live nationwide in six days.

BOcare stinks and soon America will see first hand what is in the bill.
Obama lied wrote:
Like an estimated 22 million other Americans,
I am a self-employed small-business owner who buys health insurance for my family directly on the individual market.
We have a high-deductible PPO plan that allows us to choose from a wide range of doctors.
Or rather, we had such a plan.
Last week,
our family received notice from Anthem BlueCross BlueShield of Colorado that we can no longer keep the plan we like because of
"changes from health care reform (also called the Affordable Care Act or ACA)."
The letter informed us that
"(t)o meet the requirements of the new laws,
your current plan can no longer be continued beyond your 2014 renewal date."
In short:
Obama lied. My health plan died.
- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/commentary/michelle-malkin...
BO STINKS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

....and the libs rejoice at Obamacare !!! Screaming and squeeling like little horny pigs...... " I will happily grab my ankles for you Obama no matter the cost ". "Its the law of the land" says libroid nation.
dbar

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

OMG !!! Its getting hotter outside. Oh wait its the afternoon, sorry I thought we were doomed again.
Dan the Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Idiotic post wrote:
moronsEvery one of you
The head moron bobby6464 says, morons every one of us. LOL

bobby6464 is the only moron on here.

bobby6464 with all the different personalities you have I would think at least one of them would not be a moron. Your uncle Dan still thinks you are a retard. I heard through the grapevine that you almost choked to death on your last drink of the obama nut juice. slurp slurp gulp gulp yum yum. Take it easy drinking that obama nut juice bobby6464, you have to share with your gay friends. LOL
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Prices Set for New Health-Care Exchanges
Younger Buyers May Face Higher Insurance Premiums

September 25, 2013
Exchange Rates
Young consumers in many states will be offered rates that are lower than some initial forecasts, but still significantly higher than they may be used to seeing, on health-insurance exchanges run either entirely or in part by the federal government. New federal requirements will require carriers to price insurance equally regardless of consumers' medical history or gender and will offer more generous coverage and more benefits than current plans may offer. Compare insurance premiums for the lowest-cost ‘bronze’ plan for a 27-year-old single person with the current lowest-cost option for a man in a metro area in 36 states where the federal government will oversee exchanges. Some people may be eligible for subsidies towards the cost of coverage.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

AND
limbaugh nut juicers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Republicans to take more blame for government shutdown, poll says

With the budget deadline rapidly approaching as September comes to an end, there is finger-pointing across the political aisle over a possible government shutdown, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll released Wednesday.

Most Republicans would lay more of the blame on President Obama and the Democrats in Congress, while Democrats would blame the Republicans in Congress.

When the government did shut down after a similar budget battle back in November 1995, 51 percent of Americans blamed the Republicans in Congress, while 28 percent blamed Bill Clinton.

If the government shuts down, the Republicans in Congress may take more of the blame: 44 percent of Americans say they would blame the Republicans in Congress more if there is a partial shutdown of the federal government on Oct. 1, while fewer - 35 percent - would put more of the blame on Barack Obama and the Democrats in Congress
limbaugh nut juicers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

GOP Will Be Blamed for Government Shutdown

After some Republicans have spent months threatening to shut down the government unless Obamacare is defunded the American people have rightly decided to blame the GOP if there is a shutdown.

According to a new CNN/ORC poll, 51 percent of Americans would blame Republicans if there is a shutdown, only 31 percent would blame Obama and another 12 percent would blame both equally. 74 percent of Americans believe a government shutdown that lasts for several weeks would be either a crisis or a major problem.

Similarly, the poll found that if the debt ceiling isn’t raised, 54 percent would blame the GOP while only 25 percent would blame Obama

http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2013/09/12/g...
limbaugh nut juicers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

obamacare is here to stay no tea bagger or sean hannity nut juice guzzlers can stop it. it's law on the books cause the supreme court says so and was passed by a tie vote breaker in justice roberts who is a republican..
TEA BAGGIN LIBS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

....and the libs rejoice at Obamacare !!! Screaming and squeeling like little horny pigs...... " I will happily grab my ankles for you Obama no matter the cost ". "Its the law of the land" says libroid nation.

If you would stop swinging from Rchael Maddow's nuts waiting for the last drop, you might realize what a complete legislative POS Obamacare is.

Obamacare sold to nation:
keep costs down..... false
keep you same plan....false
cover more uninsured...false
keep you same doctor...false

Keep pumpin Rachaels sack you sick little freaks.
limbaugh nut juicers wrote:
obamacare is here to stay no tea bagger or sean hannity nut juice guzzlers can stop it. it's law on the books cause the supreme court says so and was passed by a tie vote breaker in justice roberts who is a republican..
Clinton

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

TEA BAGGIN LIBS wrote:
If you would stop swinging from Rchael Maddow's nuts waiting for the last drop, you might realize what a complete legislative POS Obamacare is.
Obamacare sold to nation:
keep costs down..... false
keep you same plan....false
cover more uninsured...false
keep you same doctor...false
Keep pumpin Rachaels sack you sick little freaks.<quoted text>
I pay nothing for my healthcare, my employer pays all of it....it's just you losers have to get healthcare i hope all your premiums go up and pay for those 47 % that cant. HAAAAAA!Obamacare is here to stay not even the limbaugh sac suckers can appeal it. your party is dead hillary in 2016 ! it,s in the bag ! and more handouts are coming ..LMAO!

i hope you pay double under obamacare then when hillary gets in your cost will triple !!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!

cough it up fool like that baby gravy you suck from bill o'reilly's nut sacs slurppp slurpp !!HAAAAAAAAA!!!
beavers unite

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

George H.W. Bush serves as witness at same-sex wedding

Former President George H.W. Bush was an official witness at the same-sex wedding of two longtime friends, his spokesman said.

Bush and his wife, Barbara Bush, attended the ceremony joining Bonnie Clement and Helen Thorgalsen as private citizens and friends on Saturday, said spokesman Jim McGrath.

Thorgalsen posted a photo on her Facebook page showing Bush signing the marriage license as a witness. She captioned the photo: "Getting our marriage license witnessed!"

Bush was in the White House when gay marriage wasn't as big a political issue as it is today. One of his sons, former President George W. Bush, opposed same-sex marriage and in 2004 announced his support for a proposed constitutional amendment to outlaw it. But his wife, Laura Bush, and their daughter Barbara Bush support gay marriage, as does his former vice president, Dick Cheney, whose daughter Mary Cheney is openly gay.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/26/20...
Mitt Obama

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Mitt Romney reveals adopted black grandson
by Kunbi Tinuoye | September 24, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has welcomed a new addition to the Romney clan.

On Friday he tweeted,“Our 22nd grandchild was officially adopted today: Kieran James Romney,” alongside a photograph of a cute African-American baby. The child has been adopted by Romney’s second youngest son Ben and his wife Andelynne.

Interestingly, Kieran means “little dark one” in Gaelic. Kieran is common name in Ireland and although it literally means “black” or “dark,” it generally signifies a link to Fergus, King of Ulster, a mythological Irish figure.

The bouncing baby boy will join an ever-growing brood of grandchildren by Romney’s five adult boys.

Still, it may be that the former Massachusetts Governor has lost track of how many grandchildren he actually has. In July 23, 2013, Romney tweeted,“Our Josh and Jen also had a new baby boy yesterday. I feel royally blessed.

Thank God another black child will omitted from the 47 % of moochers..

http://thegrio.com/2013/09/24/mitt-romney-rev...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,181 - 48,200 of51,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gallitzen Hotel 12 hr Exnewken 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '13 fricano 15
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••