|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
A dishonest presidency
November 4
The Wall Street Journal broke the news this weekend that, even as President Obama was telling the American people they could keep their health plans,“some White House policy advisors objected to the breadth of Mr. Obama’s ‘keep your plan’ promise. They were overruled by political aides.”
Overruled by political aides? This is simply damning.
It’s not easy to get a lie into a presidential speech. Every draft address is circulated to the White House senior staff and key Cabinet officials in something called the “staffing process.” Every line is reviewed by dozens of senior officials, who offer comments and factual corrections. During this process, it turns out, some of Obama’s policy advisers objected to the “you can keep your plan” pledge, pointing out that it was untrue.
But it stayed in the speech. That does not happen by accident. It requires a willful intent to deceive.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-t...
Obama is a scumbag liar
im glad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

LeftWingLiberal wrote:
Make no mistake about it, the plan to stop funding school districts with real estate taxes will ultimately screw every individual in the state so bad your head will spin, so you'd better look at the numbers before you say anything. It's a plan to make the little guy pay the taxes for businesses and commercial interests in the state. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you.
bullshit! The middle class working poor are funding the welfare bunch who make kids they can't afford. I've never had a kid in a public school system yet I pay for welfare kids. It's time to spread the cost to everyone who makes a purchase in a state. Do businesses pay school taxes?
im glad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Does any of the so called non profit hospitals that charge 22 dollars for a Tylenol pay any school taxes? How about companies like Walmart and McDonalds that taxpayers subsidize their employees medical and food stamps. Do they pay school taxes? How about GM and Chrysler who built new factories in Mexico after receiving a taxpayer bailout. Do they pay any school taxes?
Fuku
The Boo Hoo Legacy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

im glad wrote:
Does any of the so called non profit hospitals that charge 22 dollars for a Tylenol pay any school taxes? How about companies like Walmart and McDonalds that taxpayers subsidize their employees medical and food stamps. Do they pay school taxes? How about GM and Chrysler who built new factories in Mexico after receiving a taxpayer bailout. Do they pay any school taxes?
Fuku
You sound like a liberal...you dumb...ass
You're having an identity crisis...you don't even know what you are...

Overdosing on the juice
FTW

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if this thread will be the hot thread it is after next years gubernatorial election cycle? It would be funny if it was active for decades and nobody knew who Corbett or Onorato were anymore.
BHO Legacy sux-ignore him

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Eh, putz-boy! Can you craft your own comment? Can you string together enough words in a sufficiently coherent manner to actually constitute an example of your OWN, original ideas?

Yea, too much to ask of an azzhat such as yourself... as I thought!
Ridge Runner

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

He likes suck..ing Jimmy D-Mints big misinformation hose.
He's a paid in full player of a The Heritage Foundation of nonsensical bullcrap...but isn't it amazing how many mindless dolts like him buy into the b.u.llshit.
So..he'll never go away.
Just Saying

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
I wonder if this thread will be the hot thread it is after next years gubernatorial election cycle? It would be funny if it was active for decades and nobody knew who Corbett or Onorato were anymore.
Well, it's primarily been Corbutt's disastrously inept administration that has kept this thread alive; if he's defeated next fall, I suspect that it will begin to die out... providing his whiney-azzed conservative Republican supporters accept their defeat for the all too obvious and so vary numerous reasons it will come.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

im glad wrote:
<quoted text> bullshit! The middle class working poor are funding the welfare bunch who make kids they can't afford. I've never had a kid in a public school system yet I pay for welfare kids. It's time to spread the cost to everyone who makes a purchase in a state. Do businesses pay school taxes?
Yes, businesses pay school taxes as property owners. School revenue funded by sales tax will be proportionate by income. Those with small incomes don't purchase as much as those with larger incomes.

I'm also tired of picking up the bill for those that don't have any skin in the game.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, businesses pay school taxes as property owners. School revenue funded by sales tax will be proportionate by income. Those with small incomes don't purchase as much as those with larger incomes.
I'm also tired of picking up the bill for those that don't have any skin in the game.
you said"School revenue funded by sales tax will be proportionate by income. Those with small incomes don't purchase as much as those with larger incomes."

so a person making 50k only buys half the food of a person making 100k?
or half the car,umbrella etc?
really?
sorry it does not work that way.

and that business that relies on educated workers to operate that business would not have any skin in the game.
and the mansion owning business owner gets a twofer.
and if the business is being a landlord then the payoff is even better.

the sales tax scheme will reward landlords and mansion owners along with business.
their reduction in taxes will be passed onto everyone else.
BHO Legacy sux-ignore him

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

As I've said before, putz-boy: are you incapable of crafting your own comment? Can you not string together enough words in a sufficiently coherent manner to actually constitute an example of your OWN, original ideas?

Yea, again, one must come to the same conclusion: too much to ask of an azzhat such as yourself!
The Boo Hoo Legacy

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

When he does that his true ignorance shines right through.

He's an oddballer to the core.

He's being paid by the Jimmy D-Mint gang to spew thier anti-Obama venom....

He claims he independently wealthy and doesn't need to work....so he spends every waking moment churning Heritage Foundation ...Club for Growth propaganda here day in and day out for years.....

Right ..hahahha

Who the fck would exist like that if not being paid ...but he is as an idiot...????
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

BHO Legacy sux-ignore him wrote:
As I've said before, putz-boy: are you incapable of crafting your own comment? Can you not string together enough words in a sufficiently coherent manner to actually constitute an example of your OWN, original ideas?
Yea, again, one must come to the same conclusion: too much to ask of an azzhat such as yourself!
Quite frankly he makes a good point by pointing out the factual articles about me and my dismal regime. Keep licking my taint,sheeple.
ngr lvr

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

I love the big O. Can I get a fk yah!
The Boo Hoo Legacy

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

I guess in a couple of more years he'll be complaining about Hillary Clinton too..

Complain...complain...complain ...

Boo Hoo
Obummer

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Anyone sign up for Obama care yet?
Obummer sux

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Obummer wrote:
Please... no comments from Baltimorons! Probably just pizzed da' Steelers defeated the Baltimoron Browns... like Obama whooped BOTH McCain and Willy-boy, and handily both times!
Jerry C

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Obummer wrote:
Not me, I'm a school teacher and the tax payers pay for my benefits, although I do get the 'Cadillac ' Plan !{:o)~
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Jerry C wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, I'm a school teacher and the tax payers pay for my benefits, although I do get the 'Cadillac ' Plan !{:o)~
Now you're a school teacher. LOL
me did

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Obummer wrote:
me did I gots a prostate exam by a doctor wit sausage fingers. Ima be gaping since da exam last Tuesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug 6 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug 5 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1

Search the Loretto Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••