Dog Catcher Candidate

Selinsgrove, PA

#53593 Oct 22, 2013
Its All An Illusion wrote:
Write in - John Liptok
An independent
In 2012 ran for President Of USA and got 32000 votes .
liptokforpresident website
NOT a career politician
No friends with favors
No ties to any spending
No ties to any illegal , scandals
Good;
an ex marine
Has the guts to stand up to the crooked politicians
Will not allow the same status quo
Believes in honor, values and morals
puts the people first
Jobs, gas, organized crime, utilities. senior citizens ,..... all on his agenda ( TO HELP)
NO spending, unless ok ed by the people.
energy for the people -
look into the casinos and who stole the money that was to go to the people.
He has a plan, that includes the people, not against them.
Liptok for Governor
Liptok for President 2016
The Bad:
delusional
got no votes in 2012
doesn't work
Valley Boy

Pittsburgh, PA

#53594 Oct 22, 2013
I say vote for Michael Nutter.
At least it will be someone I voted for that gets in office.

Maybe he'll have Nutter phones.
tea bagging ur daddy

Hazleton, PA

#53595 Oct 22, 2013
My vinegary scrote is all over his face. He likes it too.
Jesse Ventura

Pottsville, PA

#53596 Oct 22, 2013
I am backing John Liptok for Governor of Pa. and am hoping and discussing if he will run with me in 2016 as my Vice President.??
Good Man, Smart, and will do his best for EVERY citizen.
Lynn Swann

Hazleton, PA

#53597 Oct 22, 2013
I was a Republican and couldn't get these racist crackers to vote for me. F%@# PA crackers!
Jesse Ventura

Selinsgrove, PA

#53599 Oct 22, 2013
Jesse Ventura wrote:
I am backing John Liptok for Governor of Pa. and am hoping and discussing if he will run with me in 2016 as my Vice President.??
Good Man, Smart, and will do his best for EVERY citizen.
i have decided against John Liptok as my Vice President. he talks to himself about himself too much. now, this Kessler fellow looks interesting. he could have probably made it as a SEAL.
Actually

Fairview, PA

#53601 Oct 22, 2013
Thank GOD the GOP stuck up for the people of the US! They knew it was bull......

Obamacare is a train wreck, prove it wrong!
Michelle

West Mifflin, PA

#53603 Oct 23, 2013
Businesses backed GOP lawmakers who spurned them on debt limit
October 23, 2013 12:26 AM

By Tom Hamburger and Jia Lynn Yang / The Washington Post
WASHINGTON -- The lawmakers who voted against raising the debt ceiling last week count among their biggest donors the nation's most powerful banking lobby and companies such as Honeywell and AT&T, not just the activist conservative groups that have roiled the Republican Party.

The American Bankers Association, in fact, gave more money over the past two election cycles to GOP lawmakers who, in effect, voted to allow the United States to default on its debt than those who voted against that scenario. The ABA contributed $2.2 million to lawmakers who ultimately ignored the group's warnings, second only to the Club for Growth and just ahead of Koch Industries, both of which are leading sources of funds for conservative candidates.

The final tally showed that 161 Republicans, including potential presidential candidates such as Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, felt enough pressure to vote against raising the debt ceiling, despite dire warnings from business.

Employees and the political action committee of Goldman Sachs, which didn't comment for this report, gave $1.06 million from 2009 to 2012 to the GOP lawmakers who voted against the deal. At Bank of America, which also declined to comment, contributions totaled $1.03 million. Hedge funds gave $1.7 million.

Although the ABA gave more to Republicans who voted against raising the debt ceiling, overall, financial services firms contributed more to Republicans who voting to lift it.
Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#53608 Oct 23, 2013
Happy Halloween crackers!
squirrel goon

Pottsville, PA

#53609 Oct 23, 2013
You must forgive the "goon gang" , "squirrels", from Pottsville, posting all the negative things against this liptok guy.
You See the gang is made up of a bunch of brats who all have relatives that are city cops, state troopers, judges, and politicians.
liptok found out and is fighting to end all the "organized crime".
drugs, guns, blowing things up with pipe bombs, smashing windows, cutting wires, stealing , breaking into houses and cars , child trafficking , and on it goes.
These posts are actually the "goons protectors" that's right! city cops posting on topix!
As liptok states "stop paying taxes and supporting bad cops and politicians".
liptok wants no money, he knows the real issues and WILL fix them.
A man for the people by the people!
Keeping the people IN CHARGE.
WRITE IN AND ELECT John Liptok for Governor
and in 2016 President of the United States.

He has a few websites;
www theliptok report dot webs dot com
deals with ALL the corrupt officials local state and federal.

www liptokforpresident dot yolasite dot com
2012 presidential website
which he made 32000 votes from

He is on facebook

He is talking to people about running in 2016

Tired of the same two parties messing things up worse?
Then ELECT John liptok in
He WILL FIX EVERYTHING the RIGHT WAY.
USA voter

West Mifflin, PA

#53610 Oct 23, 2013
tell john liplock i got someting to lock his lips on

i hope sloppy seconds sarah palin runs again with mr magoo mccain!!
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53611 Oct 23, 2013
USA voter wrote:
tell john liplock i got someting to lock his lips on
i hope sloppy seconds sarah palin runs again with mr magoo mccain!!
Is that right needle dick? LOL
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#53613 Oct 24, 2013
squirrel goon wrote:
You must forgive the "goon gang" , "squirrels", from Pottsville, posting all the negative things against this liptok guy.
You See the gang is made up of a bunch of brats who all have relatives that are city cops, state troopers, judges, and politicians.
liptok found out and is fighting to end all the "organized crime".
drugs, guns, blowing things up with pipe bombs, smashing windows, cutting wires, stealing , breaking into houses and cars , child trafficking , and on it goes.
These posts are actually the "goons protectors" that's right! city cops posting on topix!
As liptok states "stop paying taxes and supporting bad cops and politicians".
liptok wants no money, he knows the real issues and WILL fix them.
A man for the people by the people!
Keeping the people IN CHARGE.
WRITE IN AND ELECT John Liptok for Governor
and in 2016 President of the United States.
He has a few websites;
www theliptok report dot webs dot com
deals with ALL the corrupt officials local state and federal.
www liptokforpresident dot yolasite dot com
2012 presidential website
which he made 32000 votes from
He is on facebook
He is talking to people about running in 2016
Tired of the same two parties messing things up worse?
Then ELECT John liptok in
He WILL FIX EVERYTHING the RIGHT WAY.
why don't you just tell him he won.
that way his delusions can be complete.
he imagines quite a lot as it is.
one more delusion will not add any burden to his tortured mind.
history buff

Hazleton, PA

#53615 Oct 24, 2013
Obama's uncle liberated Auschwitz. His uncle was part of the Red Army that liberated Auschwitz.
history buffy

Levittown, PA

#53616 Oct 24, 2013
How much longer can this go on
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#53617 Oct 24, 2013
Indefinitely. As long as the same core people are satisfied with merely exchanging vapid insults and copy/paste jobs. It might still have a year or two left in it.

This thread is actually a fine microcosm of the political landscape. They won't compromise or agree on anything, nor give the other credit; it's a simple matter of disagreement for the sake of disagreement and a constant evocation of the "Us Vs Them" mentality.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#53618 Oct 25, 2013
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Indefinitely. As long as the same core people are satisfied with merely exchanging vapid insults and copy/paste jobs. It might still have a year or two left in it.
This thread is actually a fine microcosm of the political landscape. They won't compromise or agree on anything, nor give the other credit; it's a simple matter of disagreement for the sake of disagreement and a constant evocation of the "Us Vs Them" mentality.
No, it's a "my schwantz is bigger than your schwantz" pissing contest.

At this point, they have enough urine to fill an olympic sized swimming pool!
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53619 Oct 25, 2013
Paterno for Congress? Say it's true, I love me some Democrat white boys. He's right sexy, yanno.
Hazleton Homo

Hazleton, PA

#53620 Oct 25, 2013
I ran out of toilet paper. Can somebody rim me. It's economical and ecologically sound.
Etch A Sketch laments

Baltimore, MD

#53621 Oct 25, 2013
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Indefinitely. As long as the same core people are satisfied with merely exchanging vapid insults and copy/paste jobs. It might still have a year or two left in it.
This thread is actually a fine microcosm of the political landscape. They won't compromise or agree on anything, nor give the other credit; it's a simple matter of disagreement for the sake of disagreement and a constant evocation of the "Us Vs Them" mentality.
Dude you need to choose a side dude....be assertive

If you do not identify with one side vs. other you have to be an idiot yourself at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:26 pm PST

NBC Sports10:26PM
Tomlin says post-game incident with Nelson was unrelated to hit on Bell
ESPN10:33 PM
Bengals WR Green diagnosed with concussion
Bleacher Report10:46 PM
AFC Wild Card 2015: Bengals vs. Colts, Ravens vs. Steelers Early Preview
Bleacher Report11:14 PM
Biggest Takeaways from Philadelphia Eagles 2014 Season
Yahoo! Sports12:45 AM
Steelers win AFC North but lose Bell to injury