John Boner

West Mifflin, PA

#53228 Oct 1, 2013
Is John Boehner a drunk?

Sure he is !

Let's shut down the government and keep all the bars open !
BURPPPPPPPPPPP! Obamcare has to go! BURPPPPPPPPP!
ERRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP! PUKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/46773
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53229 Oct 1, 2013
The daily caller is another idiotic group of dumb asses, ahhh lil tax that ass taxi
G bush

West Mifflin, PA

#53230 Oct 1, 2013
The daily caller is a website run by no other than the tea bagger Tucker Carlson the ex FOX news reporter than was fired along with Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin....... LMAO!

His stories are on the same caliper like the National Enquirer...next report from the Daily Caller will be that aliens have landed and the little green people said ,"Take me to your leader, even if he wasnt born in this country and is a Muslim!"

LMAO!
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#53231 Oct 1, 2013
National Debt / Voodoo Economics Video & Slides
This slide show explains why the Republican debt was $12 Trillion when calculated by the balanced-budget standard that Republicans prefer, but only $9.2 Trillion by economic standards. It aslo explains some about why the debt went out of control, and when debt is good and when it's bad.

Between Reagan,Bush Sr and Bush Jr they had a total of 12 trillion in debt !!

Read more here:

http://zfacts.com/p/1197.html
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#53232 Oct 1, 2013
Health insurers pour money into GOP campaigns, hoping to limit new regulations

No wonder the tea baggers dont want caps on healthcare coverage..........

Reporting from Washington — The insurance industry is pouring money into Republican campaign coffers in hopes of scaling back wide-ranging regulations in the new healthcare law but preserving the mandate that Americans buy coverage.

Since January, the nation's five largest insurers and the industry's Washington-based lobbying arm have given three times more money to Republican lawmakers and political action committees than to Democratic politicians and organizations.

That is a marked change from 2009,( before Obamacare ) when the industry largely split its political donations between the parties, according to federal election filings.

The largest insurers are also paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to lobbyists with close ties to Republican lawmakers who could shape health policy in January, records show.

"The industry would love to have a Republican Congress," said Wendell Potter, a former executive at Cigna Corp., one of the country's biggest insurers. "They were very, very successful during the years of Republican domination in Washington."

Many Republican leaders have enthusiastically embraced the call to revise the healthcare legislation, vowing to "repeal and replace" the law in the next congressional session. But that call to repeal poses a delicate issue for the budding GOP/insurance industry partnership. The Republican Party thinks it has a winning position in denouncing the unpopular mandate that will require Americans to get health insurance starting in 2014, while insurers and independent healthcare experts see the requirement as crucial to controlling costs for everyone by spreading the risk.
BLUEGRASS

Louisville, KY

#53233 Oct 1, 2013
pickin and a grinnin
and a singin my song...
pickin and a grinnin.........

shut it down !
shut it down !
shut it down !

pickin and a grinnin
and a singin my song....
pickin and a grinin.........

Watch out when America realizes the NON- essentials are not essential. Tell then I be.

pickin and a grinnin
and a singin my song
pickin and a grinnin.....
SMOKEY THE BEAR

Louisville, KY

#53234 Oct 1, 2013
Hey Obama !! No one is forced to buy APPLE merchandise.

What a bunch of idiots who slobber over this clown.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#53236 Oct 1, 2013
Q: who's to blame for government shutdown? A: the Republican party

Congress could still avert shutdown by passing a budget bill that doesn't defund Obamacare. But GOP intransigence is in the way

There is a frustrating tendency in American political reporting to adopt a position of "both sides-ism" – as in, "both sides" are equally to blame for the nation's chronic political dysfunction. Sometimes, it must be said, this assessment is correct. After all, the US political system was practically designed to breed legislative gridlock.

Not this time, however.

There is one party that is solely to blame for the first government shutdown in 17 years. And it's the Republican party.

Indeed, the debate happening in Washington right now is not even between Democrats and Republicans. It's not even about the deficit, or the budget, or government spending priorities. Rather, it is one strictly occurring between Republicans who are trying to find some magic bullet to destroy "Obamacare" – the country's fiscal health be damned.

the tea bags cant win look what happened to mccain and mutt.......got beat like a dog !!! LOL!,,,,,,,obamacare is here to stay.......keep slurping up the fox news and limbaugh nut juice LMAO!!
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#53237 Oct 1, 2013
In the House of Representatives, bills that would allow the government to continue to operate were amended with provisions defunding or delaying Obamacare. This is, for Democrats, a nonstarter. The reason is obvious: the Affordable Care Act is the president's signature achievement and he is not going to sign a bill that undoes or even delays it.

Nor should he. Obamacare is the law of the land. It was passed by Congress, signed by the president, upheld by the US supreme court, and it is already going into effect. There is no reason for President Obama to be cowed by such legislative extortion.

Yet, rather than accept the reality of Obamacare, Republicans are using the prospect of a government shutdown and/or a default on the nation's debt to try to stop it.

In key respects, this dispiriting series of events is the logical conclusion of the Republican party's descent into madness. The GOP has become a party dominated by a group of politicians who are fundamentally nihilistic, contemptuous of democracy and willing (even proud) to operate outside the long-accepted norms of American democracy

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#53240 Oct 2, 2013
And all those racial hating fools will vote tea bags for limbaugh nut juice. Guzzlers
Master Baiter

United States

#53246 Oct 2, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Ooooooooooo then what?
Bobby is gettin’ off thinking about teabaggers and swilling down nut juice.

S/he is either one hot babe or one flamin’ fahg.

Still think the “64” must be for IQ.
DADDY

Louisville, KY

#53247 Oct 2, 2013
Turn the dam lights off ! Its time to go to sleep congress.
TEABAGGIN OWS

Louisville, KY

#53248 Oct 2, 2013
Has anyone got their OWS debit card yet ?

That's right OWS, if you cant beat Wall St., join em !!! LMAO !!!!

check out the fees from these greedy bastards.

You left nuts are hilarious.

Oh and don't forget young OWS peeps. It will be cheaper for you to NOT sign up for GOVERNMENT CARE and look to the free market instead.
DADDY

Louisville, KY

#53249 Oct 2, 2013
Turn off the dam lights congress !

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#53251 Oct 2, 2013
Is this true wrote:
More guards to stop ww2 vets in dc then Benghazi Is it true obama had the vet memorial barricaded
Of course that isn't true. You should know better than to believe anything Rand Paul says.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#53252 Oct 2, 2013
I Luv America wrote:
Please don't make sence on this thread. It's reserved for bobbym6969 or people that got the oboma phone. Muslim phone, getto phone, demacrat phone. I'm lucky to b a gun packing white tea bagger.
That explains your terrible spelling. Thanks for sharing.
Ollie North

West Mifflin, PA

#53253 Oct 2, 2013
Republicans on Medicare: "I was there, fighting the fight, one of twelve, voting against Medicare, because we knew it wouldn't work in 1965." - Sen. Bob Dole "Now we didn't get rid of it in round one because we didn't think it politically smart ... But we believe (Medicare) is going to wither on the vine." - House Speaker Newt Gingrich "Medicare has no place in a free world. Social Security is a rotten trick ... I think we're going to have to bite the bullet on Social Security and phase it out over time." - House Majority Leader Dick Armey .“This sets a terrible precedent. Today it’s the Affordable Care Act, tomorrow Social Security and the next day it’s ending Medicare as we know it. No Congress, today or in the future, should be held hostage by a small minority undermining the democratic and legislative processes.”- Bernie Sanders (I-VT) 9/30/13 Sanders hit the nail on the head. If Democrats accede to GOP hostage demands today, there is no doubt that they will escalate their demands in the future, choosing bigger and bigger hostages to try to leverage against the US economy.
Ollie North

West Mifflin, PA

#53254 Oct 2, 2013
Tea party ‘leader’ Dick Armey confuses Benghazi with Bangladesh

On the same day that a poll found that many Republicans did not know where Benghazi was even though they considered last year’s terrorist attack there to be the biggest scandal in American history, tea party leader Dick Armey confused the city with the country of Bangladesh.

Fox News on Monday invited Armey, who was ousted as chairman of FreedomWorks last year, to weigh in on the news that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) had improperly scrutinized tea party groups to determine if they had abused their tax-exempt status.

“You have to understand that this is a politically-mandated suppression of the expression of resistance to big government,” Armey explained.“I’m amazed that anybody would be surprised that this was happening.”

Fox News host Gregg Jarrett pointed out to Armey that the White House had insisted that it was surprised by news that the IRS was targeting tea party groups.

“I imagine that they probably don’t know any more about that than they do about Bangladesh or any number of other things,” the former House majority leader quipped.

“You mean, Benghazi,” Jarrett observed.
Ronald R

West Mifflin, PA

#53256 Oct 2, 2013
The tea party created an existential threat to America, not Obamacare

Let me make sure I understand. The tea party Republicans in the House and Senate have determined that the Affordable Care Act is so reprehensible, so pernicious, and so destructive of American liberties that it poses an existential risk to the republic.

That’s the only reasonable conclusion to be drawn from their most recent – and now disturbingly familiar – round of legislative warfare, which has now ended in a government shutdown. Why? Because tea party Republicans have been wielding nearly every existential weapon in their arsenal to blast the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) into legislative oblivion.

Shutting down the government. Threatening the full faith and credit of the United States. Anything it takes to force congressional Democrats and President Obama into white flag waving submission. Clearly for them, a law like this must be stopped at all costs. If it cannot be defeated initially, it must be stopped judicially. If the Supreme Court upholds it, Congress must repeal, derail, or defund it. This is not just a bad law – it is an evil one.

The problem is, it isn’t.

The existential crisis is the one that tea party Republicans are creating. This crisis is abusing the give-and-take of the political process to such a degree that both our national pride and credit are at risk in the world. It is creating such a rift in the Republican Party that we have to spend more time defending rather than celebrating Republican ideals.

If tea party Republicans want to avoid an existential threat to the republic, they should remember that their first loyalty is not to defeating the Affordable Care Act or winning the next election. Their first loyalty is to the republic.

They should remember what Benjamin Franklin said when asked what form of government the Founders gave us: A republic, if we can keep it.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#53257 Oct 3, 2013
Is this true wrote:
More guards to stop ww2 vets in dc then Benghazi Is it true obama had the vet memorial barricaded
Of course that isn't true. You should know better than to believe anything Rand Paul says.

----------

Shutdown Leaves Skeleton Crews At Closed National Parks

BLOCK: Mr. Jarvis, there was a very public visit yesterday and again today of World War II veterans who came to the World War II Memorial, were met with barricades. They were also met by members of Congress who pushed the barricades aside and let them in to the memorial. How do you feel about that? Was that OK?

JARVIS: Well, the National Park Service has responsibilities for a number of sites that recognize the contributions of our veterans. And we want our veterans to be honored. And I think it's unfortunate that at World War II, it has been used somewhat as a political football.

But when I did the closure to all 401 national park units across the system, we did make an exception for First Amendment activities here on the National Mall. And the Honor Flights fall into that category.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov 21 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:02AM