America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#53001 Sep 21, 2013
they all suck wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got to get past this false dichotomy.
Things are much more complicated than right versus left .
The truth is we have:
1) A largely traitorous political elite that thrives on divide and conquer and that will lie cheat, steal, basically do almost everything to maintain the insane status quo that enriches them. They could care less that we are selling out our future to maintain this status quo in the form of runaway debt and deficits. There game is the age old Tammany Hall strategy of buying votes with other people's money in the form of entitlements.
2) Extremists and news junkies that are easily distracted by the left versus right paradigm and basically fall into the trap of the elites time and time again, wasting all of their energy hurling ad hominem attacks at each other. Sound familiar?
3) The vast majority of the American people who include:
a) A largely ignorant and lazy soon to be majority of self-centered entitlement junkies who only care about what they can get out of this unsustainable system of ours.
b) An overworked and increasingly under-paid soon-to-be minority of hard working Americans who see a nation in decline by virtually every measure and standard imaginable.
At this stage, I cannot help but be pessimistic.
The hard working Americans are getting attacked on all fronts, demonized, marginalized, taxed and regulated into oblivion. The elite just keep getting richer and have complete control of our schools and media. The sheep either swallow their lies or get marginalized as extreme. Virtually every standard of achievement, excellence, integrity has been compromised.
I predict only catastrophe followed by all out collapse of the rule of law and possibly civil war if we cannot find a way to diverge from our current course..
Finally, a poster with intelligence! You've nailed it very well, and if this path is continued ... America deserves to fail.
Obamandigo

United States

#53002 Sep 21, 2013
Spread 'em wide, America, in just ten days I'm gonna stick you with my gleaming ACA shaft.

Manly Dan and Booby have had a great foreplay I mean
foretaste.
Troll ll

Baltimore, MD

#53003 Sep 21, 2013
America deserves to fail wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a poster with intelligence! You've nailed it very well, and if this path is continued ... America deserves to fail.
Hahaha....

Oh yeah...it would come down to us good guys versus you friggin idiots.
You would stand as much of a chance of victory as you would in your congressional effort to defeat "Obamacare".

Especially after Obamacare gets going and people will understand its benefit to them like no pre-existing condition exemption, etc.

So, Bring it on ...we are waiting for you Baggers to go violent...we will respond. Then you will experience Obamacare firsthand....let us know how you like it.....ok.

Yes,
Luke McCoy

West Mifflin, PA

#53004 Sep 21, 2013
Obamacare

The Republicans are like that Biblical figure who was anxious to split the baby in half.
The true loyalist, the true patriot, the MOTHER said, NO, give her the baby rather than split it in two.
The Republicans keep threatening America if they don't get their way. What is their way?? Cut all forms of aid to the poorest of the poor. Give more tax breaks to the richest of the rich because it will trickle down to the poorest of the poor. In the meantime, let them starve until the scraps fall to their hungry belly.
And if the President dare not go along to reward the richest of the rich and condemn the poorest of the poor, well by golly, they will shut down America.
You know what I say?
BRING IT ON. Stand STEADY Mr. President.

rednecks and their children get hungry too.
Call their bluff.
Time for a showdown at the OK Corral.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#53005 Sep 21, 2013
... be sure to wear your idiot card on your forehead.
Mitch M

West Mifflin, PA

#53006 Sep 21, 2013
OBAMACARE IS HERE TO STAY THE TEABAGGERS CANT STOP IT, NO ONE CAN SUCK IT UP !!
YOU LOST THE ELECTION,ROMNEY IS OLD NEWS HE GOT CREAMED THERE'S NOT ENOUGH OLD WHITE GUYS TO PUT IN ANOTHER RACIST IN THE PRESIDENTS SLOT
HILLARY IN 2016 !!
KEEP GUZZLING THAT FOX NEWS AND RUSH LIMBAUGH NUT JUICE. THE GOP--THE NEW ,RACIST BLACK HATING,GAY HATING, WOMENS RIGHTS HATERS, IMMIGRATION HATERS,WOMENS EQUAL PAY HATERS.......NO WONDER YOU REBAL FLYING TEA BAGGERS LOST IN THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION......YOUR PARTY IS DONE!
LMAO!
howurpickdidforu s

Kingston, PA

#53007 Sep 21, 2013
Ron wrote:
Tom Corbett is the only candidate whom is actually qualified to lead the State of Pennsylvania. We don't need any more budget showdowns or closing of State services due to childish games at the Governors mansion like we have had under Ed Rendell.
Tom Corbett has an A+ rating from the NRA, where his opponent has a B+ rating from the anti-gun group CeaseFirePA.
Awesome job he is NOT doing for the people of this state.
Morons always vote for morons.
Obamandingo

United States

#53008 Sep 21, 2013
And if you think that food and gas prices are high now just wait til you see whats coming.
BO STINKS N CAPS

Louisville, KY

#53009 Sep 21, 2013
Hey buddy turn the CAPS lock off, the words are smaller nullifying your point of emphasis. You been posting long enuff to know better. IDIOT
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#53010 Sep 21, 2013
Troll writes: we are waiting for you Baggers to go violent...we will respond ....

He's referring to himself and his mother. LOL
Scrooge

United States

#53011 Sep 21, 2013
Obamandingo wrote:
And if you think that food and gas prices are high now just wait til you see whats coming.
Don’t worry, Hussein’s Labor Department will continue to say that there is no inflation.

No COLAs for anyone....much to Moochelle’s delight since she hates sugary drinks.

LOL.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#53012 Sep 21, 2013
Wait i thought "drill baby drill" was the solution to lower gas prices. Our great governor isn't taxing natural gas companies so we must be getting compensated with lower gas prices like the republicans promised.
Flatulence

United States

#53014 Sep 21, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Wait i thought "drill baby drill" was the solution to lower gas prices. Our great governor isn't taxing natural gas companies so we must be getting compensated with lower gas prices like the republicans promised.
They’re drilling for NATURAL GAS, not gasoline, butthead.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#53015 Sep 21, 2013
Flatulence wrote:
<quoted text>
They’re drilling for NATURAL GAS, not gasoline, butthead.
Oh so your party didn't say that? How are the natural gas prices then?
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#53016 Sep 21, 2013
Natural gas? I just ate broccoli - give it a couple of hours.
M Obama

United States

#53017 Sep 21, 2013
America deserves to fail wrote:
Natural gas? I just ate broccoli - give it a couple of hours.
Barry and I are so proud of you for loading up on antioxidants and choosing broccoli as a snack rather than trans fat laden chips.

You’re helping to solve America’s health crisis. Now if we could just figure out how to put a vent tube up your rectum you could move us toward energy independence.

Oh---Barry just said that some of his bathhouse buddies have a lot of experience with that sort of thing.
Bath House Barry

United States

#53018 Sep 21, 2013
M Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry and I are so proud of you for loading up on antioxidants and choosing broccoli as a snack rather than trans fat laden chips.
You’re helping to solve America’s health crisis. Now if we could just figure out how to put a vent tube up your rectum you could move us toward energy independence.
Oh---Barry just said that some of his bathhouse buddies have a lot of experience with that sort of thing.
I like long, rounded objects--the darker and thicker the better.
Almost a Senior

Atlanta, GA

#53019 Sep 21, 2013
they all suck wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got to get past this false dichotomy.
Things are much more complicated than right versus left .
The truth is we have:
1) A largely traitorous political elite that thrives on divide and conquer and that will lie cheat, steal, basically do almost everything to maintain the insane status quo that enriches them. They could care less that we are selling out our future to maintain this status quo in the form of runaway debt and deficits. There game is the age old Tammany Hall strategy of buying votes with other people's money in the form of entitlements.
2) Extremists and news junkies that are easily distracted by the left versus right paradigm and basically fall into the trap of the elites time and time again, wasting all of their energy hurling ad hominem attacks at each other. Sound familiar?
3) The vast majority of the American people who include:
a) A largely ignorant and lazy soon to be majority of self-centered entitlement junkies who only care about what they can get out of this unsustainable system of ours.
b) An overworked and increasingly under-paid soon-to-be minority of hard working Americans who see a nation in decline by virtually every measure and standard imaginable.
At this stage, I cannot help but be pessimistic.
The hard working Americans are getting attacked on all fronts, demonized, marginalized, taxed and regulated into oblivion. The elite just keep getting richer and have complete control of our schools and media. The sheep either swallow their lies or get marginalized as extreme. Virtually every standard of achievement, excellence, integrity has been compromised.
I predict only catastrophe followed by all out collapse of the rule of law and possibly civil war if we cannot find a way to diverge from our current course..
Nicely stated. Have you been listening to my thoughts?~smile
Almost a Senior

United States

#53020 Sep 21, 2013
Luke McCoy wrote:
Obamacare
The Republicans are like that Biblical figure who was anxious to split the baby in half.
The true loyalist, the true patriot, the MOTHER said, NO, give her the baby rather than split it in two.
The Republicans keep threatening America if they don't get their way. What is their way?? Cut all forms of aid to the poorest of the poor. Give more tax breaks to the richest of the rich because it will trickle down to the poorest of the poor. In the meantime, let them starve until the scraps fall to their hungry belly.
And if the President dare not go along to reward the richest of the rich and condemn the poorest of the poor, well by golly, they will shut down America.
You know what I say?
BRING IT ON. Stand STEADY Mr. President.
rednecks and their children get hungry too.
Call their bluff.
Time for a showdown at the OK Corral.
Negative. The Republicans have passed a bill to provide funds EXCEPT for Obamacare. It is President Obama and his party who will not compromise.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#53021 Sep 21, 2013
Republicans are just postponing an inevitable choice between passing a temporary clean bill to fund the government or force a shutdown,until DEC. 2013.

Republicans in Washington are using these stunts to raise money and grab headlines, but these are just games to middle-class families across the country who now face the very real risk of a government shutdown.

A temporary bill to fund the government and defund Obamcare........?? All in one bill? Really?

Another bait & switch tactic by the GOP.....

Aint gonna work !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:08 am PST

ESPN 6:08AM