susan gritz

Downingtown, PA

#52780 Sep 13, 2013
i wrote in gov. tom ridge
BACON BITS

Louisville, KY

#52781 Sep 13, 2013
Wow !!!.15 *C increase in global temp. since 1978. Holy cow farts !!!! Co2 up as well and plants are breathing and growing OMG !!!! Someone call Al.

http://www.longrangeweather.com/global_temper...
Reinhardt von Brünken · Munich, Germany

Climate Influence by Flatulence.

Well, I can clearly see the warming 1100 B.C. when all the Hebrew moved with their vans and vehicles from Egypt, then another warming when the Roman Empire was in charge and used too much of coal and oil, and finally 1300 A.D. when the Church burned all the witches throughout Europe. So it's clear, there's undoubtedly a human influence to the climate, even if it's only by flatulence...

HILLARIOUS !!!!!

Libs are paranoid of everything, God, Jesus, SUV'S coal, Capitalism(they might have to work), life, oil, babies, Walmart etc. The only thing they don't seem to be scared of is spending other peoples money and finding new ways to get more of it.

bobby6464

Portland, OR

#52782 Sep 13, 2013
What's. A racial hating tea bag to do, huh tax that ass taxi?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#52783 Sep 13, 2013
During the last Ice Age, global average temperatures were only 5 degrees cooler than they are now. I realize science and reading aren't the dumb tea baggers' strength, but you should leave your opinions on intellectual matters to people who at least graduated the 8th grade.
Constance Lingus

United States

#52784 Sep 13, 2013
Phillip Latio wrote:
Booby Clark keeps lickin’ that Obamandingo licorice stick hoping he’ll come up with some change.
You come pretty cheap.
Booby Clark sounds like a girl, not a guy

Wanna do some muff diving?
Biggus Dickus

United States

#52785 Sep 13, 2013
Constance Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>
Booby Clark sounds like a girl, not a guy
Wouldn’t matter to me--I swing both ways. Ding-dong.
bi polar

West Mifflin, PA

#52786 Sep 13, 2013
my sister had a sex change and can now stand up an piss
Lumberjack

United States

#52787 Sep 13, 2013
bi polar wrote:
my sister had a sex change and can now stand up an piss
A moose once bit my sister.
troll

Hazleton, PA

#52789 Sep 14, 2013
trolololololol
camel

Hazleton, PA

#52791 Sep 14, 2013
Is Michelle a camel, because she is storing water in the humps on her backside big time.
BACON BITS

Louisville, KY

#52792 Sep 14, 2013
Wow !!! 5 degrees cooler !!! Seems to be the usual throughout earths history. Nothing new. Without fossil fuels mind you ! Did you study how those tree rings were larger showing the slow growth during that cool spell ? Amazing how life flourishes when the earth warms up.

I can't wait for winter in Ky being a little warmer. Sweet Jesus it might feel like the Bahamas all year long !
bacon hater wrote:
During the last Ice Age, global average temperatures were only 5 degrees cooler than they are now. I realize science and reading aren't the dumb tea baggers' strength, but you should leave your opinions on intellectual matters to people who at least graduated the 8th grade.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#52793 Sep 14, 2013
About a million more square miles of ocean are covered in ice in 2013 than in 2012, a whopping 60 percent increase. It all happened because Al the bore Gore shut his yap and kept all that hot air from escaping.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#52794 Sep 14, 2013
America deserves to fail wrote:
About a million more square miles of ocean are covered in ice in 2013 than in 2012, a whopping 60 percent increase. It all happened because Al the bore Gore shut his yap and kept all that hot air from escaping.
That's completely untrue.

What is it you dumbasses are denying, that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas that increases temperatures or that we aren't dumping 200 billion tons of it in the atmosphere?
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#52795 Sep 14, 2013
After reaching deal on framework for securing Syria's chemical weapons with Russia's foreign minister, Secretary of State Kerry says his earlier comments about the impossibility of such a plan were just the 'language of diplomacy.'

... more hot air!

LMFAO@YOU! LOL
BACON FUN FOR YOUR TUMMY

Louisville, KY

#52796 Sep 14, 2013
More Co2 = more plants = more animals = more bacon for me.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#52797 Sep 14, 2013
BACON BITS wrote:
Wow !!!.15 *C increase in global temp. since 1978. Holy cow farts !!!! Co2 up as well and plants are breathing and growing OMG !!!! Someone call Al.
http://www.longrangeweather.com/global_temper...
Reinhardt von Brünken · Munich, Germany
Climate Influence by Flatulence.
Well, I can clearly see the warming 1100 B.C. when all the Hebrew moved with their vans and vehicles from Egypt, then another warming when the Roman Empire was in charge and used too much of coal and oil, and finally 1300 A.D. when the Church burned all the witches throughout Europe. So it's clear, there's undoubtedly a human influence to the climate, even if it's only by flatulence...
HILLARIOUS !!!!!
Libs are paranoid of everything, God, Jesus, SUV'S coal, Capitalism(they might have to work), life, oil, babies, Walmart etc. The only thing they don't seem to be scared of is spending other peoples money and finding new ways to get more of it.
and yet
http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php...
"The moment I saw this graph, the hair began to rise on the back of my neck. First, anybody that shows a graph without indicating the units of the y-axis has something to hide. Second, to depict something as variable and complex a global temperature as such a smooth curve suggests dishonesty. "
"Finally, if you look up Cliff Harris and Randy Mann, you will find that they are two guys who run a website http://www.longrangeweather.com/About-Us.htm and that neither are trained as a climatologist or a metereologist, unless one considered appearing on television to report weather or studying geology to be training for such a field. Harris apparently is a conservative Christian who believes in looking in the Bible for clues on what the weather will be (Source).
Here are some real data from Nasa and other sources concerning the climate change. You can see that they are very different looking from the graph above."
Grumpy

Quakertown, PA

#52798 Sep 14, 2013
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet
http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php...
"The moment I saw this graph, the hair began to rise on the back of my neck. First, anybody that shows a graph without indicating the units of the y-axis has something to hide. Second, to depict something as variable and complex a global temperature as such a smooth curve suggests dishonesty. "
"Finally, if you look up Cliff Harris and Randy Mann, you will find that they are two guys who run a website http://www.longrangeweather.com/About-Us.htm and that neither are trained as a climatologist or a metereologist, unless one considered appearing on television to report weather or studying geology to be training for such a field. Harris apparently is a conservative Christian who believes in looking in the Bible for clues on what the weather will be (Source).
Here are some real data from Nasa and other sources concerning the climate change. You can see that they are very different looking from the graph above."
More left wing propaganda from the paid bot.
BACON FUN 4 YOUR TUMMY

Louisville, KY

#52803 Sep 14, 2013
Another nice evening with fam and friends. A pleasantly cool 72 and sunny here in Louisville, Ky. Think I will open up the windows and let the cool air in while I can cause in 30 yrs scientist believe its gonna be a scorching 75*.......give or take 5 degrees of course.
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52804 Sep 14, 2013
Are you saying Unions make strange bed fellows with tea bags ?
Bobby6464 wrote:
Obama care goes into full effect October 1st and tea bags can only wah wah WAH about that on this here forum, congratulations america. VOTE clueless tea bag as that's a accomplishment. That's all tea bags can do these days, huh? Desperate ignorance?
A Gore

West Mifflin, PA

#52805 Sep 14, 2013
We know where the pollution is;
now we just have to go get it.
In the United States, electric power plants emit about 2.4 billion tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) each year, or roughly 40 percent of the nation's total emissions. The EPA has taken important first steps by setting standards that will cut the carbon pollution from automobiles and trucks nearly in half by 2025 and by proposing standards to limit the carbon pollution from new power plants. But the EPA has yet to tackle the CO2 pollution from hundreds of existing fossil-fueled power plants in the United States.

The EPA has both the authority and responsibility to reduce pollution from these plants under the Clean Air Act, the nation's bedrock air pollution law adopted in 1970. NRDC has crafted an effective and flexible approach to cut carbon pollution from existing power plants that:

•uses the legal authority under the Clean Air Act.
•recognizes differences in the starting points among states.
•charts a path to affordable and effective emissions reductions by tapping into the ingenuity of the states.
•provides multiple compliance options, including cleaning up existing power plants, shifting power generation to plants with lower emissions or none at all, and improving the efficiency of electricity use.

Source:

http://www.nrdc.org/air/pollution-standards/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov 21 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:20 am PST

NBC Sports11:20AM
Troy Polamalu not expected to play on Sunday
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
Bleacher Report 3:38 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins: Live Washington Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
DeSean Jackson Can Earn Ultimate Revenge with Big Week 16 vs. Eagles
NFL 7:23 AM
Eagles' Brandon Graham likely to test free agency