drummer boy

West Mifflin, PA

#52644 Sep 10, 2013
America deserves to fail wrote:
Why, it's the Homestead Homo trying to disguise himself! LMAO Your boy playing prez is a failure and a joke - admit it.
But what is Romney doing now? LMAO! The black boy beat the white guys twice like a cheap drum.....LOL!
BO WREAKS

Louisville, KY

#52645 Sep 10, 2013
47 million Americans now on food stamps. Up 2+%.

GDP a whopping 1.6% growth.

7.4% unemployed. Most jobs created are part timers. So sad.

With BOcare looming over employers and the cost associated with it, I guess we can expect more of the same for another 3 years.

BO sure does stink !
FOOD STAMP BO

Louisville, KY

#52646 Sep 10, 2013
Sorry I forgot food stamps are vital to a stagnant economy. LMAO at all the people who drink that kool aid.
FOOD STAMP BO

Louisville, KY

#52647 Sep 10, 2013
Put the spray paint and sock down before you become a complete zombie.
Bobby6464 wrote:
Info, your one dumb ass even if you went cold turkey from that tea bag rally Limbaugh nur juice. I don't care if your a racist, but you think like one. I support gay marriage all over the world. Stay in your little state of denial as that may make it easier for a ignorant foil like you INFO to sleep at night. Bring it for reals, no more Internet threats.
Bobby6464

Louisville, KY

#52648 Sep 10, 2013
Tea bag
Limbaugh nut juice
Guzzle
drink
Tea bag
Gulp

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#52649 Sep 10, 2013
BO WREAKS wrote:
47 million Americans now on food stamps. Up 2+%.
GDP a whopping 1.6% growth.
7.4% unemployed. Most jobs created are part timers. So sad.
With BOcare looming over employers and the cost associated with it, I guess we can expect more of the same for another 3 years.
BO sure does stink !
Yeah, it sure ain't free to let a war criminal start two illegal wars, give unfunded tax cuts to billionaires, put his entire presidency on a Chinese credit card and destroy the greatest economy in the history of man. We were lucky Obama saved the auto and home industries, end the wars, drop unemployment and save the economy from a complete depression.

It is funny to hear dumb tea baggers who block every measure aimed at helping the economy bitch about the economy. I'd ask for their ideas but they don't have any. They tried to elect an outsourcer, not stop them. They also tried to give Sarah Palin the launch codes. Not many expect much from them. Not too bright.

#52650 Sep 10, 2013
FOOD STAMP BO wrote:
Sorry I forgot food stamps are vital to a stagnant economy. LMAO at all the people who drink that kool aid.
Assuming you know that small businesses are the key to our economy and provide over 85 percent of employment to all Americans, I wonder how many of those business ventures would've been attempted if failure meant starvation?(Hint: None.)

Our social safety nets are this country's greatest profit center, bar none. They allow us to take the risks and have the successes most countries don't afford their citizens.

But those are pretty complex conepts. I don't expect a dumb tea bagger who's scared of black people, women, immigrants, vaginas, Latinos, the Clintons, zombies, books, aliens and young people to grasp them.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#52651 Sep 10, 2013
The Homestead Homo wrote: But what is Romney doing now? LMAO! The black boy beat the white guys twice like a cheap drum.....LOL!

Racist! <Where's Dan the Aszkisser when you need him?>

... and how's that black boy workin' out for America? Ask Putin and the rest of the world. LMAO The spin doctors are working way overtime tryin' to make Odrama look like he knows what he's doing. LOL

#52656 Sep 10, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
If Obama Had A City, It Would Look like Detroit
July 20, 2013
Consider the following regarding the city of Detroit:
* 40% of its street lamps don't work.
* 210 of its 317 public parks have been closed.
* It takes an hour for police to respond to a 911 call.
* Only a third of its ambulances are drivable.
* One-third of the city has been abandoned.
* Forty-seven percent of adults are functionally illiterate
Evidently 50 years of governance by compassionate Obama community organizer types have driven out the business class and now there is no one left to rail against.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/07/i...
We've already seen what the GOP does to economies. The Bush years. Louisiana. Alabama. Kentucky. Mississippi.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#52657 Sep 10, 2013
First she put a cross-hairs on Gabby Giffords, now this...

"Enough of this foreign fiasco distraction. Get back to work. It is time to bomb Obamacare..."
- Sarah Palin on Twitter

Unbelievable and pathetic at the same time.

Anything to try to get back into the spotlight, I guess.
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52660 Sep 10, 2013
Its for the children ! and the libs tear up....

LMAO !!!!

why postpone a vote ? LMAO !!!

If negotiations with Syria fail, why not vote now and have that process out of the way ?

Damn its fun watching BO try to sell peace by force. Sound familiar ?

Good stuff MR PREZ, funny chit.
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52661 Sep 10, 2013
Your DEMS voted for war.

Fannie/Freddy.

Detroit 4 AUTOS. Gotta love FORD way of handling their business

UNEMPLOYED over 7% for 5 years. Hardly lower.

FIVE FAILED YEARS OF BO !!! 3 MORE 2 GO !!!
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it sure ain't free to let a war criminal start two illegal wars, give unfunded tax cuts to billionaires, put his entire presidency on a Chinese credit card and destroy the greatest economy in the history of man. We were lucky Obama saved the auto and home industries, end the wars, drop unemployment and save the economy from a complete depression.
It is funny to hear dumb tea baggers who block every measure aimed at helping the economy bitch about the economy. I'd ask for their ideas but they don't have any. They tried to elect an outsourcer, not stop them. They also tried to give Sarah Palin the launch codes. Not many expect much from them. Not too bright.
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52662 Sep 10, 2013
HILLARIOUS !!!!! DRINK UP.... or maybe put it down.

The government does not run on profits.

I bet you teared up
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming you know that small businesses are the key to our economy and provide over 85 percent of employment to all Americans, I wonder how many of those business ventures would've been attempted if failure meant starvation?(Hint: None.)
Our social safety nets are this country's greatest profit center, bar none. They allow us to take the risks and have the successes most countries don't afford their citizens.
But those are pretty complex conepts. I don't expect a dumb tea bagger who's scared of black people, women, immigrants, vaginas, Latinos, the Clintons, zombies, books, aliens and young people to grasp them.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52663 Sep 10, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Info, your one dumb ass even if you went cold turkey from that tea bag rally Limbaugh nur juice. I don't care if your a racist, but you think like one. I support gay marriage all over the world. Stay in your little state of denial as that may make it easier for a ignorant foil like you INFO to sleep at night. Bring it for reals, no more Internet threats.
Boobyhead, I'm not part of the tea party or any other group. I don't listen to Limbaugh. BTW, what is nur juice? Is that what binge on daily and what makes you loopy? It must be, Boobyhead.

How can you support gay marriage and write homophobic rants like you did?
Bobby6464 wrote:
Is that your fantasy gay guy? You can marry your boyfriend in America, thank President Obama.
Again, Boobyhead, Obama has nothing to do with gay marriage laws since they are decided at the state level. You're not that informed, are you?

#52664 Sep 10, 2013
BO STINKS wrote:
Your DEMS voted for war.
<quoted text>
Bssed on Bush's lies. Which were later admitted by his own cronies.
Al Busillo

Ringwood, NJ

#52665 Sep 10, 2013
Anthony Weiner is my man.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#52669 Sep 11, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
For Putin, Syria weapons deal would be masterstroke
September 10, 2013
It looks, at least for the moment, like Russian President Vladimir Putin had something useful to contribute to dealing with the Syrian crisis after all.
Weeks after President Obama canceled bilateral meetings in Moscow with Putin because of doubts that anything constructive could come of such a visit, it's the Russians who have offered a potential opening for Obama, who has failed to win support from Americans or Congress to carry out a punitive military strike against the Bashar Assad regime....
For Putin, the opportunity to reinsert himself into the debate on Syria was ideal.
While Obama has staked his credibility on doing something in Syria, Putin has staked his credibility on not letting Syria become another Libya — a NATO-led and U.N.-sanctioned operation that Putin fiercely opposed and said was tantamount to the Christian Crusades.
"This may be a way for him to look less weak, while also potentially boxing the United States in a corner, if we nonetheless go to war" in Syria, said Matthew Rojansky, a Russian expert at the Wilson Center in Washington.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
It's bizarre and perverse how much the right admires, praises, and cheers for Vladimir Putin.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#52674 Sep 11, 2013
The Right Thing to Do wrote:
Obama:
Sex Ed for Kindergartners
‘Is the Right Thing to Do’
( CNSNews.com )- The Chicago Public Schools this year are mandating that the district’s kindergarten classes include sex education,
fulfilling a proposal President Barack Obama supported in 2003 when he served in the Illinois state senate and later defended when he ran for president in the 2008 election cycle.-
See more at: http://www.cnsnews.com/node/708730#sthash.2I8 ...
from your source
"But it is the right thing to do, to provide age-appropriate sex education, science-based sex education in the schools.”

yep what a monster.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#52675 Sep 11, 2013
Ah, I love the smell of bullshit in the morning! You can almost smell it through this monitor as the failed administration begins to back pedal and twist a failure into words that make it seem "We planned this all along." So, Putin is our 45th President - did anyone check his birth certificate? LOL

Where's Lurch Kerry? "I've decided to spend a little more time with my ailing wife; therefore, I resign my position as SOS." LMAO

What a pack of losers! Spin, baby, spin ... WHHhhhheeeeeeeee ...

#52676 Sep 11, 2013
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
from your source
"But it is the right thing to do, to provide age-appropriate sex education, science-based sex education in the schools.”
yep what a monster.
Yeah these dumb tea baggers know that science means facts, and those they've never liked. They like the people to stay as dumb as they are. They've failed. They teach abstinence education in a couple tea bagger states, and (coincidentally?) they lead the nation in teenage pregnancy. Dumbasses.

I've always said that if they want religion back in schools, fine. But I get to pick the religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]