Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,355)

Showing posts 47,081 - 47,100 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

David Crosby's father and my husband Juan Crosby will be running for Governor. Excuse me, I mean Juan will be running away from the Governor as he was recently caught peeping into the windows of the Governor's mansion in Harrisburg. Juan just got out of rehab and had a sudden urge to see Gov Corbett in the nude.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
The Obama Administration’s Race-Baiting Campaign
Democrats want 2014 to be an us-versus-them election.
July 20, 2013
The first thing to remember is that, with the Obama administration, there are no coincidences.
The attorney general of the United States is engaged in a shocking extrajudicial publicity campaign. Eric Holder is prosecuting George Zimmerman in the court of public opinion because he knows he wouldn’t have a prayer of convicting him in a court of law. Worse, in doing so, Holder is quite deliberately stoking resentment and tension — under the guise of leading a “national conversation” about race.
At precisely the same time, the United States secretary of health and human services has loathsomely injected race into the debate over Obamacare. Toward the conclusion of this week’s NAACP grievance fest, Kathleen Sebelius took the podium to demagogue Obamacare opponents. The fight against them, she inveighed, is reminiscent of “the fight against lynching and the fight for desegregation.” She made these inflammatory remarks just as violence was erupting over Zimmerman’s acquittal in the Trayvon Martin shooting, no small thanks to Holder’s accomplice, Al Sharpton.
These episodes are not unrelated. They are coordinated.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/353970/...
Either you don't know what "race bait" means or you are simply passing on lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>To me, all Obama seems to be doing is picking up where Charles Manson left off. Trying to insight race wars.
Where's "Laughing At You?" This post contains what he always mocks.

Oh yeah - that's right: he only mocks bad spelling when it's done by liberals. IOKIYAAR, right? LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Targeting from the Top of the IRS
High-ranking IRS lawyers, possibly including an Obama appointee, delayed tea-party applications.
July 18, 2013
The congressional investigation into the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of tea-party groups inched closer to the White House yesterday as testimony from three IRS attorneys indicated lawyers in the agency’s chief counsel’s office were involved in reviewing the applications of tea-party groups for tax exemption. The office is led by William Wilkins, one of two IRS officials appointed by President Obama.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/353729/...
You have to look pretty hard to find a piece of yellow journalism worse than this. All innuendo and unfounded accusations.

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. LOL!
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Gertrude Crosby wrote:
David Crosby's father and my husband Juan Crosby will be running for Governor. Excuse me, I mean Juan will be running away from the Governor as he was recently caught peeping into the windows of the Governor's mansion in Harrisburg. Juan just got out of rehab and had a sudden urge to see Gov Corbett in the nude.
That's right

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Third court overturns Obama recess appointments
July 17, 2013
A third federal appeals court ruled Wednesday that President Obama violated the Constitution last year when he made recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board, adding more weight to the case as it goes before the Supreme Court in the justices’ next session.
The Fourth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, in a 2-1 decision, said that the president can only make recess appointments after Congress has adjourned “sine die,” which in modern times has meant when it breaks at the end of each year.
That ruling rejects Mr. Obama’s own interpretation that he can make appointments whenever he deems the Senate to be unable to give him “advice and consent” on his nominees.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
EVERY President has made recess appointments.

But when Obama does it, suddenly it's a scandal.

What's different about Obama? Why does the right spin into a frenzy whenever he does what every other President has done?

Hmmmmm....

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Not guilty does not mean innocent tea bag. You do remember o.j, don't you? He was not guilty like Zimmerman. Ha ha ha ha what a proven dumb ass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
Lookie, it's Danny da Boy! LOL No bushes, Danny? Maybe the narrow-view video supports your theory, but I'll take the verdict of an impartial jury. You're just another victim with an opinion and opinions don't count. The verdict: NOT GUILTY!
Nothing about the verdict changes the truth about what I posted - there were no bushes and Zimmerman lied.
BBQ PORK RIND

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

There were bushes everywhere. Did you watch the video ?
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Where are the bushes?
Hint: There aren't any. Zimmerman was lying.
BBQ PORK RIND

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah I remember the parade for O.J. Seemed like only the racists believed he was innocent. Where is O.J. btw ? Haven't seen him for some time now.
bobby6464 wrote:
Not guilty does not mean innocent tea bag. You do remember o.j, don't you? He was not guilty like Zimmerman. Ha ha ha ha what a proven dumb ass
OJ SAY

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

"If the head is split, you must acquit".
<quoted text>
Nothing about the verdict changes the truth about what I posted - there were no bushes and Zimmerman lied.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

BBQ PORK RIND wrote:
There were bushes everywhere. Did you watch the video ?<quoted text>
Bushes along the sidewalk as Zimmerman claimed? Really?

The question is: did YOU watch the video? LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
... jump out of the bushes, break a man's nose, smash his head into the concrete ... BANG! "Not guilty," says a jury of six. Now what? Stand your ground - nope, just self-defense. Next!
Yep, that's Zimmerman's story.

And FL law is such that the prosecution has to prove that it WASN'T self-defense, and they didn't do that.

The problem is a law that allows people to shoot an innocent, unarmed kid with no witnesses then claim self-defense with nobody to contradict them.

In FL you can pick a fight with someone, and as long as there are no witnesses, shoot them dead and walk free. And nothing about the trial or the verdict proves that Zimmerman didn't do just that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

OJ SAY wrote:
"If the head is split, you must acquit". <quoted text>
Medical examiner: George Zimmerman's injuries not consistent with story

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-extended-c...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
I saw Orenthal recently on TV, half-cuffed. He livin' off da system, gained about 70 pounds ... lookin' good! LOL
Just read Zimmerman pulled a guy out of wreck last week, at least that's what the driver reported to the police.
Not guilty is as not guilty does.
LMAO!
MS BUTTERWORTH

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

I think your emotions are clouding your vision.
<quoted text>
Bushes along the sidewalk as Zimmerman claimed? Really?
The question is: did YOU watch the video? LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
http://www.reagancoalition.com /articles/2013/20130722006-kid -silent-none.html
Stand your ground!
If there was a fight, it was Trayvon Martin standing his ground.

FYI - the outrage last year was because Zimmerman killed a kid and wasn't even arrested.

Were the suspects in this shooting arrested?

Of course they were.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny Boy thought Zimmerman said woodpile.
Yeah that's what I thought. Nothing.

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

MS BUTTERWORTH wrote:
I think your emotions are clouding your vision.<quoted text>
If you see bushes along the sidewalk, I'd say YOUR vision is clouded.

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
Not guilty. Now go play in the bushes. LOL
Yeah, I explained that already.

You're not big on thinking, are you? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,081 - 47,100 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gallitzen Hotel 20 hr Exnewken 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '13 fricano 15
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••