Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#52334 Aug 30, 2013
BO STINKS wrote:
In case you missed it BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA has drawn the line in the sand. The rest of the war mongers{including BO) will be quick to send some missals.
So for the left/right idiots, as long as your party is the one dropping bombs, its ok. <quoted text>
what would missals accomplish?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mis...

" a book containing all that is said or sung at mass during the entire year"

but aside from that

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...

"The U.S. knew about, and in one case helped, Iraq's chemical weapons attacks against Iran in the 1980's, according to recently declassified CIA documents obtained by Foreign Policy. Their detailed timeline, also constructed with the aid of interviews with former foreign intelligence officials, indicates that the U.S. secretly had evidence of Iraqi chemical attacks in 1983. The evidence, FP writes, is "tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched."

" the details reveal just how sharply, in the past, the razor of U.S. interests in the Middle East has cut: "it was the express policy of Reagan to ensure an Iraqi victory in the war, whatever the cost," the report explains. And apparently, that went up to and including helping Saddam Hussein gas Iran."
Colin P

West Mifflin, PA

#52335 Aug 30, 2013
Bush killed thousands of US soldiers while invading Iraq and Afghanastan ,with no guilty conscience. God told him to invade those countries.

Obama didnt call on God to tell him what to do, he will not invade a country and cost the US trillions of dollars and lose thousands of US troops like Bush did when he invaded 2 countries.

So we really cant pin all those deaths on GW, it was God who should take the blame.

Meanwhile 10 years later no weapons of mass destruction were ever found. Even Colin Powell said after he left office that the weapons of mass destruction was all a 'hoax' for Bush to go to war ..

Former aide: Powell WMD speech 'lowest point in my life'

A former top aide to Colin Powell says his involvement in the former secretary of state's presentation to the United Nations on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction was "the lowest point" in his life.

"I wish I had not been involved in it," says Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a longtime Powell adviser who served as his chief of staff from 2002 through 2005. "I look back on it, and I still say it was the lowest point in my life."

Wilkerson is one of several insiders interviewed for the CNN Presents documentary "Dead Wrong -- Inside an Intelligence Meltdown." The program pieced together the events leading up to the mistaken WMD intelligence that was presented to the public. A presidential commission that investigated the pre-war WMD intelligence found much of it to be "dead wrong."

take a peek here:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/19/pow...
Condi R

West Mifflin, PA

#52336 Aug 30, 2013
Bush and Powell are laughing all the way to the bank. Their cushy retirements are not under any kind of prosecutorial threat as a result of the cascade of revelations concerning the lies they (and Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of the neocon cabal from William Kristol to Jeffrey Goldberg), retailed to the American people to persuade us to approve the American war on a sovereign nation.

The Cryptocracy uses what James Shelby Downard termed "cryonic revelation" — freeze the truth at the time of the crime and then thaw it later, when the “hurly-burly’s done” and the “battle’s lost and won.”

From the admission by Alwan al-Janabi, and other testimony, we now know that the George W. Bush administration fabricated the story of weapons of mass destruction. America was not threatened by Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of dead people and more than a trillion dollars in US taxpayer funds later, and Mr. Bush is at his ease; his father just having received the “Medal of Freedom” from President Obama. It is this kind of immunity, accompanied by the occult nose-thumbing at the American people, about to lose their Social Security and Medicaid due to needless, wastrel foreign wars, that is the hallmark of the pharaohs who lord it over us without fear of being brought to justice. Where are the mass protests in the streets? The Republicans chatter about "fidelity to the Constitution.” What was Constitutional about the undeclared war on Iraq?...My country ’tis of thee, sweet land of felony.
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52337 Aug 30, 2013
Yes and BO had(has) a gun running operation in Mexico. Bill Clinton liked "strategic bombings too" He also liked humanitarian combat in Somalia and Kosovo. GW liked war and got both parties to vote for it. Whats your point ?

Today we talk about BO striking a country we have no business in. I think this will be BO'S third such campaign. Hard to keep up with the little war monger anymore.

Are you trying to say we knew Sadam Hussein had chemical weapons because the US gave it to them ? I wonder if any made it across the border into Syria.

I hope my spell check worked for me. I know how anal you libs get in defense of your war mongering president. Petty little man.
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
what would missals accomplish?
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mis...
" a book containing all that is said or sung at mass during the entire year"
but aside from that
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
"The U.S. knew about, and in one case helped, Iraq's chemical weapons attacks against Iran in the 1980's, according to recently declassified CIA documents obtained by Foreign Policy. Their detailed timeline, also constructed with the aid of interviews with former foreign intelligence officials, indicates that the U.S. secretly had evidence of Iraqi chemical attacks in 1983. The evidence, FP writes, is "tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched."
" the details reveal just how sharply, in the past, the razor of U.S. interests in the Middle East has cut: "it was the express policy of Reagan to ensure an Iraqi victory in the war, whatever the cost," the report explains. And apparently, that went up to and including helping Saddam Hussein gas Iran."
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52338 Aug 30, 2013
I don't know what you libs seem to think about bombs being dropped on your head, but as for me, I would call it an act of war.
Colin P wrote:
Bush killed thousands of US soldiers while invading Iraq and Afghanastan ,with no guilty conscience. God told him to invade those countries.
Obama didnt call on God to tell him what to do, he will not invade a country and cost the US trillions of dollars and lose thousands of US troops like Bush did when he invaded 2 countries.
So we really cant pin all those deaths on GW, it was God who should take the blame.
Meanwhile 10 years later no weapons of mass destruction were ever found. Even Colin Powell said after he left office that the weapons of mass destruction was all a 'hoax' for Bush to go to war ..
Former aide: Powell WMD speech 'lowest point in my life'
A former top aide to Colin Powell says his involvement in the former secretary of state's presentation to the United Nations on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction was "the lowest point" in his life.
"I wish I had not been involved in it," says Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a longtime Powell adviser who served as his chief of staff from 2002 through 2005. "I look back on it, and I still say it was the lowest point in my life."
Wilkerson is one of several insiders interviewed for the CNN Presents documentary "Dead Wrong -- Inside an Intelligence Meltdown." The program pieced together the events leading up to the mistaken WMD intelligence that was presented to the public. A presidential commission that investigated the pre-war WMD intelligence found much of it to be "dead wrong."
take a peek here:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/19/pow...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#52339 Aug 30, 2013
Your incompetence never ceases to amaze racial hating tea bag. Did your ignorant pea brain pick up them mad skills from your senator Mitchell McCon artist? President Obama was not put in the white house to make any peace with any racist, dumb tea bags will bitch, belly ache, moan and groan regardless of what president Obama does
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#52340 Aug 30, 2013
BO STINKS wrote:
Yes and BO had(has) a gun running operation in Mexico. Bill Clinton liked "strategic bombings too" He also liked humanitarian combat in Somalia and Kosovo. GW liked war and got both parties to vote for it. Whats your point ?
Today we talk about BO striking a country we have no business in. I think this will be BO'S third such campaign. Hard to keep up with the little war monger anymore.
Are you trying to say we knew Sadam Hussein had chemical weapons because the US gave it to them ? I wonder if any made it across the border into Syria.
I hope my spell check worked for me. I know how anal you libs get in defense of your war mongering president. Petty little man.<quoted text>
gun running?
even the witch hunter Issa has no proof of such an action.

what strike has the President ordered?
what act of war?

Syria has manufactured their own WMD's for quite some time now.
so the idea of transfer from Iraq is simply not proven nor reasonable.

when it suits the right wing gas warfare is acceptable.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#52341 Aug 30, 2013
President Reagan signing a illegal immigrants bill into law was also something these racial haters supported
deep throat

West Mifflin, PA

#52342 Aug 30, 2013
Colin P wrote:
Bush killed thousands of US soldiers while invading Iraq and Afghanastan ,with no guilty conscience. God told him to invade those countries.
Obama didnt call on God to tell him what to do, he will not invade a country and cost the US trillions of dollars and lose thousands of US troops like Bush did when he invaded 2 countries.
So we really cant pin all those deaths on GW, it was God who should take the blame.
Meanwhile 10 years later no weapons of mass destruction were ever found. Even Colin Powell said after he left office that the weapons of mass destruction was all a 'hoax' for Bush to go to war ..
Former aide: Powell WMD speech 'lowest point in my life'
A former top aide to Colin Powell says his involvement in the former secretary of state's presentation to the United Nations on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction was "the lowest point" in his life.
"I wish I had not been involved in it," says Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a longtime Powell adviser who served as his chief of staff from 2002 through 2005. "I look back on it, and I still say it was the lowest point in my life."
Wilkerson is one of several insiders interviewed for the CNN Presents documentary "Dead Wrong -- Inside an Intelligence Meltdown." The program pieced together the events leading up to the mistaken WMD intelligence that was presented to the public. A presidential commission that investigated the pre-war WMD intelligence found much of it to be "dead wrong."
take a peek here:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/19/pow...
In one dramatic accusation in his speech, Powell showed slides alleging that Saddam had bioweapons labs mounted on trucks that would be almost impossible to find.

"In fact, Secretary Powell was not told that one of the sources he was given as a source of this information had indeed been flagged by the Defense Intelligence Agency as a liar, a fabricator," says David Kay, who served as the CIA's chief weapons inspector in Iraq after the fall of Saddam. That source, an Iraqi defector who had never been debriefed by the CIA, was known within the intelligence community as "Curveball."

After searching Iraq for several months across the summer of 2003, Kay began e-mailing Tenet to tell him the WMD evidence was falling apart. At one point, Wilkerson says, Tenet called Powell to tell him the claims about mobile bioweapons labs were apparently not true.

"George actually did call the Secretary, and said,'I'm really sorry to have to tell you. We don't believe there were any mobile labs for making biological weapons,'" Wilkerson says in the documentary. "This was the third or fourth telephone call. And I think it's fair to say the Secretary and Mr. Tenet, at that point, ceased being close. I mean, you can be sincere and you can be honest and you can believe what you're telling the Secretary. But three or four times on substantive issues like that? It's difficult to maintain any warm feelings."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/19/pow...
Ronald McDonald

West Mifflin, PA

#52343 Aug 30, 2013
BO STINKS wrote:
Yes and BO had(has) a gun running operation in Mexico. Bill Clinton liked "strategic bombings too" He also liked humanitarian combat in Somalia and Kosovo. GW liked war and got both parties to vote for it. Whats your point ?
Today we talk about BO striking a country we have no business in. I think this will be BO'S third such campaign. Hard to keep up with the little war monger anymore.
Are you trying to say we knew Sadam Hussein had chemical weapons because the US gave it to them ? I wonder if any made it across the border into Syria.
I hope my spell check worked for me. I know how anal you libs get in defense of your war mongering president. Petty little man.<quoted text>
Anyone remember the Iran -Contra scandal and Ollie North took one for the team?
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52344 Aug 30, 2013
Well I guess all the Obama lovers can say is that it is ok for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA to bomb and kill while they condemn others for the same thing.

Thanks for clarifying.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#52345 Aug 30, 2013
Take that wah wah wah B.S to the next racial hating tea bag rally, wah waaaaah waaah
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#52352 Aug 31, 2013
Roger the Man LOL wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to get a life, loser. Posting under 5 different IDs then answering yourself. Hell, you don't even try and hide it. You're a retard. LMFAO!
snorting engine starter fluid must be giving you delusions.
i use only one ID.
never apply to be a police detective as the number of criminals that escape justice would be a large burden upon everyone.
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#52353 Aug 31, 2013
roger has had flashbacks about his youth when a young black male kicked his ass in the 3rd grade.
he found out the kids family was democrat even since then he's been a conservative tea bagger and waves the rebel flag and has a bumper sticker on his 76 ford pick up truck saying 'eat my dust'.... he's a real jo...but we like to play with him alot, he's a fun guy that has no idea how anything works
as a child he would lick the windows on the short bus while traveling back and forth to school
he's your typical republican he hates blacks,gays, womans right to choose,equal pay for women,he hates the latinos and he's against immigration.

he quite harmless and a little slow if you know what i mean.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#52354 Aug 31, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Iowa GOP to Obama: Heartland doesn’t want war with Syria
August 30, 2013
In a highly unusual move, Iowa’s two top Republican party officials are publicly urging President Obama not to go ahead with plans to bomb Syria.
“We oppose your beginning another war by bombing Syria,” Iowa GOP Chairman A.J. Spiker and party Co-chairman David Fischer wrote Mr. Obama in a letter obtained by The Washington Times.
“As fathers, we believe our children’s lives are worth far more than the price you’ll pay for admitting you’re wrong when it comes to dragging us into war in Syria,” Mr. Spiker and Mr. Fischer wrote.
Mr. Obama has said he considering ordering the U.S. bombing of selected sites in Syria after U.S. intelligence officials concluded Syrian President Bashar Assad used chemical weapons on civilians in Syria in a suburb of Damascus earlier this month.
“We believe the prosperity of America’s next generation is worth more than profits for defense contractors and the bump in the polls you and your fellow politicians may receive from portraying yourselves as wartime leaders,” the two men wrote.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
two paulbots.

http://theiowarepublican.com/2011/ron-paul-an...

and

http://iowa.theconservativereader.com/2011/05...

"I was disappointed to discover that three members of the state party’s Central Committee are serving in leadership on Ron Paul’s exploratory committee, and furthermore allowing press releases to be published highlighting the fact. The message this sends to Iowa Republicans seems inappropriate, as it may appear that the party is already endorsing Paul before the caucus.

Perhaps we might believe that since Messrs. Ivers, Fischer and Spiker were already known to be supporters of Paul when they were elected to the Central Committee that there is no reason for concern. However, I think it is unlikely that delegates, who deservedly have a high regard for each of these committee members, thought that they would see the party’s representative leadership team portrayed so visibly promoting a particular candidate."

http://underthegoldengnome.wordpress.com/2013...

"Donors to the Iowa GOP (remember them, Paulbots?) won’t and have not given to a party that is in the tank for one particular candidate regardless of who the candidate may be, but even more so when the candidate in question is not even a Republican to begin with"
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#52355 Aug 31, 2013
Statements Paul made in his 1981 book “Gold, Peace, and Prosperity,” in which he slams federally guaranteed loans, calling them “the most significant contributing factor to our inflation.”

Paul insists that the government should let the free market determine how energy is produced. He told the left-leaning Grist magazine in 2007 that research and development subsidies “are bound and determined to always misdirect money to political cronies,” and he criticized the federal government for providing ethanol subsidies.



As for earmarks, the congressman Paul requested at least $157 million for fiscal year 2011, and another $398 million for fiscal year 2010, according to his congressional Web site. The provisions included $2.5 million for a “Historic Downtown Redevelopment Project” in Baytown, Texas; $8 million for replacing recreational fishing piers damaged during hurricanes; and $18 million for ship canal operations and maintenance.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#52356 Aug 31, 2013
Condi Rice wrote:
Statements Paul made in his 1981 book “Gold, Peace, and Prosperity,” in which he slams federally guaranteed loans, calling them “the most significant contributing factor to our inflation.”
Paul insists that the government should let the free market determine how energy is produced. He told the left-leaning Grist magazine in 2007 that research and development subsidies “are bound and determined to always misdirect money to political cronies,” and he criticized the federal government for providing ethanol subsidies.
As for earmarks, the congressman Paul requested at least $157 million for fiscal year 2011, and another $398 million for fiscal year 2010, according to his congressional Web site. The provisions included $2.5 million for a “Historic Downtown Redevelopment Project” in Baytown, Texas; $8 million for replacing recreational fishing piers damaged during hurricanes; and $18 million for ship canal operations and maintenance.
and then he did this.

http://www.globalwarming.org/2011/05/05/the-t...

" Most surprising and perhaps most disappointing is Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, who claims that he votes against everything that isn’t in the Constitution. I seemed to have missed the section of the Constitution that allows taking billions of dollars from taxpayers to give to fatcat billionaires and corporate welfare queens. Call it the Pickens-Your-Pocket bill."

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr1...
Al Busillo

Ringwood, NJ

#52360 Aug 31, 2013
I'll vote for who keeps this town free of underclasses.
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#52361 Aug 31, 2013
LOUISVILLE, Ky.— Mitch McConnell can’t say often enough how much he opposes Obamacare. But as the Senate’s top Republican begins his reelection campaign, the Democratic leaders of his home state are embracing the controversial health law and its ambitious goals more aggressively than any of their southern neighbors.

For Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear, who is term-limited and can’t run again in 2015, making the law work is a top priority. He believes it can improve the chronically poor health status in his state and cover up to 640,000 uninsured residents.

Yes folks ,this is rebel country a red state ,a tea bag state..........

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/kentuck...
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#52362 Aug 31, 2013
Kentucky is the only southern state to set up its own health insurance exchange. Beshear signed an executive order to create it a year ago despite Republican opposition in the Legislature. The other southern governors have left all or part of the exchanges to the federal government. Beshear followed up earlier this year with plans to expand Medicaid to cover poor adults, which most nearby states are shunning.

Kentucky doesn’t fit the mold of the states aggressively implementing the Affordable Care Act. Most others, such as California, Vermont, Connecticut and Oregon, are more liberal states with a record of progressive social and health policy. Nor has Kentucky been a particularly high-profile innovator among states looking at new ways of delivering care or advancing public health.

But advocates see a dramatic need for better health care here: The Bluegrass State leads the country in cancer deaths, preventable hospitalizations and smoking, and it is ranked among the worst in several other categories.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/kentuck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our view: Could Erie church closing be new begi... Jul 26 Arington Sonya 6
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Jul 18 Kandee805 17
What happen now? Jun '15 DontFront 1
Cambria County Prison (Dec '11) Jun '15 DontFront 4
Appeals court nixes suit May '15 unknown 1
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Apr '15 Jesus 4
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages