Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51817 Aug 14, 2013
Reagan doubled the nations debt. President Obama has not. You like President's that double this nations debt? Only when it's a white president, huh? Racial hating tea bag?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#51819 Aug 14, 2013
TEABAGS 4 BOBBY wrote:
You have a hard enough time putting your thoughts together, please don't try to think for me.
Its usually the ones who cry racism who are the true racists.
BTW. I am not a Reagan scholar as he was a little before my time. From what little I know of Ronnie he kept unemployment low, had economic growth that blows away your hero Obama and although the national debt grew he didn't triple it to an astounding 17 trillion under his leadership. Now go blame Bush for your heroes shortcomings.<quoted text>
"not a scholar" indeed.

Since when is an increase from 10 to 16 "triple"?

Ronald Reagan actually did triple the national debt.

George W. Bush doubled the national debt.

And both did it during good economic times.

The current debt growth is related to two wars we didn't pay for, the Bush tax cuts, and the Bush Recession.

You don't have to be a scholar, but at least get some education on the basic facts.

Portland, Oregon

#51821 Aug 14, 2013
The racial hating tea bag still has not denied Ronald Reagan doubles the federal gas tax, why? That extra strength Limbaugh nut juice can't be truthful about Ronny. If president Obama said he wanted to do that the tea bag would falsely claim that's the same thing, huh racial hating tea bag? Riiiiight

Portland, Oregon

#51822 Aug 14, 2013
The tea bag can't handle the facts about his Ronald GOD Reagan. The fixed news network must have known through ignorance this racial hating tea bag couldn't handle the truth. The truth will never be on display at any tea bag rally, drink up tea bags
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#51823 Aug 14, 2013
Why hasn't anybody avenged my murder! Everybody just used me for media attention.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#51824 Aug 14, 2013
Why do dumb tea baggers quote and cite What The Fox news as if it's some kind of a credible news source? These people are hilarious.

Know how you start a tea bagger parade? Roll a can of Skoal down the street.
truth

Erie, PA

#51830 Aug 14, 2013
That legacy is driving you crazy. Deal with it loser, Hillary in 2016. Love to see Rand Paul run for the cons.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#51831 Aug 14, 2013
LOL!

Question: Has the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) ever been less relevant or more of a joke?
Answer: No

"NAACP calls on Justice Dept., Secret Service to investigate rodeo clown flap

The Missouri chapter of the NAACP appealed for the U.S. Department of Justice and the Secret Service to launch an investigation and open a federal case against the rodeo clown who donned a mask of President Obama’s face and mocked with the crowd: Do you want to see a bull run down Mr. Obama?

The NAACP says the clown was guilty of inciting violence against the president."

Al Sharpton. Al Sharpton. Calling Al Sharpton. You're on.

LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#51832 Aug 14, 2013
'Obama' rodeo stunt leads to sensitivity training for clowns

This week, the Missouri State Fair Commission ordered that officials and contractors hired by the state's rodeo association -- which would include cowboys and clowns -- complete sensitivity training before they are allowed to perform at the state fair again.
the clown, identified by rodeo officials as Tuffy Gessling, received a lifetime ban from performing again at the fair, which receives taxpayer funding.

Gessling was plenty sorry too, according to a post to his Facebook page captured by a local journalist: "I am sorry, I never ment to offend anyone I ment no disrespect to anyone for the joke or jokes I may have said at the rodeo, once agian i never ment to offend or hurt anyone's feelings." (The post was later deleted or made private.)

The aftershocks rippled beyond Gessling, as an attorney for the rodeo association's president, Mark Ficken, said Ficken resigned from the association because it wouldn't ban Gessling from its ranks; the Kansas City Star reported that Ficken, who is also superintendent of the Boonville School District, is being investigated by the school for any possible wrongdoing in the rodeo event.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

----------

Lots of people took the incident very seriously.

Do dismiss critics of the event as irrelevant or a joke reveals more about the poster from Chicago than those he was criticizing.

Chambersburg, PA

#51833 Aug 14, 2013
Correction:'To' not 'Do.'

I know how the typo-Nazi from Chicago positively HATES typos, and I surely don't want to upset his delicate sensibilities.

LOL!
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#51834 Aug 14, 2013
Bengaziiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

The Benghazi attacks (the consulate and the CIA compound) are absolutely not unprecedented even though they’re being treated that way by Republicans who are deliberately ignoring anything that happened prior to Inauguration Day, January 20, 2009.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

That damn Hillary Clinton knew about this !! LMAO!

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#51835 Aug 14, 2013
Military waste under fire /$1 trillion missing -- Bush plan targets Pentagon accounting
Tom Abate, San Francisco Chronicle
Tom Abate, Chronicle Staff Writer
Published 4:00 am, Sunday, May 18, 2003

WHAT HAPPENED TO $1 TRILLION?

Though Defense has long been notorious for waste, recent government reports suggest the Pentagon's money management woes have reached astronomical proportions. A study by the Defense Department's inspector general found that the Pentagon couldn't properly account for more than a trillion dollars in monies spent. A GAO report found Defense inventory systems so lax that the U.S.

Army lost track of 56 airplanes, 32 tanks, and 36 Javelin missile command launch-units.

And before the Iraq war, when military leaders were scrambling to find enough chemical and biological warfare suits to protect U.S. troops, the department was caught selling these suits as surplus on the Internet "for pennies on the dollar," a GAO official said.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Military-w...
Interesting

Lehighton, PA

#51836 Aug 14, 2013
Roger the Man wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see, you're not gay and you're not black but you go out of your way to defend the blacks and gays, and on occasion you lose it when someone condemns a black racist or gays who want to force Christians to accept their lifestyle. Interesting...I KNOW, your kid is a black gay. LMFAO
Sigmund Freud?
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#51837 Aug 14, 2013
Congress isn't 'exempt' from Obamacare

Republicans certainly want us to think so. Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas) complained about an "outrageous exemption for Congress." The far-right editorial page of the Wall Street Journal and Heritage Foundation president Jim DeMint touted a similar line last week. Over the weekend, Republican media figures, including Bill Kristol and Ana Navaro, repeated the talking point on the Sunday shows, and no one thought to correct them. This morning, in an unusually hysterical piece, a Washington Times columnist suggested the policy might constitute "treason." (No, seriously, that's what it said.)

The point is that in being an obtuse smart-azz Chuck Grassley cut off the Congressional nose to spite the President's face! So now Congress actually has to participate in the health exchanges instead of those cushy cadilliac health plans that they had before. The fact that the GOTP is once again whining when they shot themselves in the foot is just too much!

Is it just me cause the irony here is soooo rich, LMAO!!!
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#51838 Aug 14, 2013
First they said Obamacare would create death panels. Then they said the law would cover undocumented immigrants. Now they’re saying President Barack Obama gave Congress a special exemption, so that lawmakers and their staff members aren’t subject to the law.

The story is everywhere, from the Wall Street Journal editorial page to Fox News. Some high-profile Republicans are in high dudgeon over it. Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn called it an “outrageous exemption for Congress.” Right-wing groups like FreedomWorks are even more worked up.“Ready your pitchforks,” one of the group’s officials said last week.

As is often the case with these arguments, this one contains an element of truth. Obamacare really does treat congressional employees differently from other people. But that’s because of an amendment written by Senator Chuck Grassley, the Iowa Republican. The amendment—almost certainly a political stunt designed to embarrass the Democrats—created an ambiguity in the law that the Obama administration had to clarify. Last week the administration issued a ruling and, sure enough, it is getting political grief over it. But there’s no reason it should.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/114284/con...
Larry M

West Mifflin, PA

#51839 Aug 14, 2013
GASP* Republicans created a crisis that they are now blaming on the President? Color me surprised...
D Rumsfeld

West Mifflin, PA

#51840 Aug 14, 2013
all you have to do is remind the teabaggers that obama beat out 2 (2 )(two ) GOP presidential candidates in the last 2 (2 )(two ) elections !!

He beat McCain and Romney like a rented mule....LMAO !
Now they boo hoo about it, they want their country back ,,, It's still here......if you dont like Obama's policies,,,,,MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY! LMAO!
Hillary

West Mifflin, PA

#51841 Aug 14, 2013
Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016

Overhearing discussions about Clinton in the hallway outside the RNC meeting, Jorge Landivar, a Ron Paul-backing delegate to the 2012 Republican convention from Texas, chimed in:“All the polls say she will destroy anyone that we put up — it’s [f---ng] terrifying.” National polling from Quinnipiac University finds that Clinton, the most popular national political figure, would defeat New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie 45 – 37 percent; Florida Sen. Marco Rubio 50 – 34 percent and Rep. Paul Ryan 50 – 38 percent.

And one former Romney aide here warned that grassroots activists pushing for an even more conservative GOP identity could seal the party’s fate:“If we listen to some of the people here and come back with a hardline conservative in 2016, she’ll wipe the floor with us.”

The teabaggers will be jumping off of bridges after Clinton wins the Presidency....LMAO!

http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/12/republic...
Billy L

West Mifflin, PA

#51843 Aug 14, 2013
Conservatives across the board concerned about a Hillary Clinton run in 2016
So obviously the looming threat of a 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential run is keeping a lot of Republicans, conservatives, Tea Partiers, and Libertarians up long into the night
Will Fox News run any specials on the Republican presidential candidates for 2016, or will any of those candidates find themselves employed by Fox or even given their own show at some point before the election in 2016? Stranger things have happened. Look no further than former presidential candidate and current Fox News employee Mike Huckabee.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#51844 Aug 14, 2013
Republicans Secretly Think Hillary Clinton Will Crush Them In 2016

As Republicans begin to gear up for the 2016 presidential race, GOP insiders have one major concern that wasn't mentioned anywhere in the RNC's autopsy report.

Her name is Hillary Clinton, and Republicans worry that they won't have a shot against her, regardless of what changes the party makes before 2016.

Although most Republican strategists would not go on the record disparaging the party's chances, in private conversations with Business Insider, many savvy GOP insiders conceded that any Republican nominee would face an uphill battle against the former Secretary of State.

"If she runs, it'll be almost impossible, I fear," one Washington-based Republican strategist told Business Insider.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinto...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:41 am PST

NBC Sports 5:41AM