Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51786 Aug 12, 2013
The public exchanges will happen as planned, proving tea bags are worthless losers
Word 2 UR Fishy Momma

Hazleton, PA

#51787 Aug 12, 2013
Remember that all of these unemployed derelicts will be posting on this dumb thread all day long.

Portland, Oregon

#51788 Aug 12, 2013
Just like you, dumb ass come to a conclusion. If you do that I have no doubts that you figure out that the idiot in your mirror is a dumb ass.
yea--right

New Castle, PA

#51790 Aug 12, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
The Next Threat to Your Privacy
August 9, 2013
Who has access to your Social Security number, your bank information, and your tax records?
When Obamacare’s health insurance exchanges open, your data could be exposed to shysters and hackers, thanks to serious vulnerabilities in the system.
The exchanges are scheduled to open on October 1 (just 53 days away). But the list of implementation failures keeps growing, and the security of Americans’ data is threatened.
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/08/09/morning-b...
WHAT? the government has access to my private information????

OMG!!! OMG!!!

Moron.
tru dat

Palm Bay, FL

#51791 Aug 12, 2013
The USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. The title of the act is a ten-letter acronym (USA PATRIOT) that stands for Uniting (and) Strengthening America (by) Providing Appropriate Tools Required (to) Intercept (and) Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001.

The Executive Branch is working with Congress to reshape the program within the Patriot Act that has many speculating the U.S. Government could "listen to phone calls without a warrant." President Obama reiterated that the program does not allow this. But "given the scale of it," the President said he "understands the worry there," suggesting there could be greater oversight, transparency and constraints on this authority.

I second the MORON name calling.

Portland, Oregon

#51794 Aug 12, 2013
BHO LEGACY, how much does American people approve of you racial hating tea bags? President Obama easily has better approval. Keep on running from that fact, and keep that tea bag dream alive. That's all you idiots got.
Roger the Man

Clearfield, PA

#51795 Aug 12, 2013
Roger an Taxi get married wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tribune is using Facebook comments on stories.DUMBASS! LMAO!
Don't worry so much sweet cheeks. I'm sure you and bobby6464 can come to terms and work it out. bobby6464 is addicted to the black nut juice. Let him have his fill than I'm sure he will be back to your sack in no time at all. LMFAO.....you're still bobby's punk.
Roger the Man

Clearfield, PA

#51796 Aug 12, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The public exchanges will happen as planned, proving tea bags are worthless losers
OH NO! The tea bags are on the loose. Quick bobby go and hide in your mommy's basement.
Best man

West Mifflin, PA

#51797 Aug 12, 2013
hey roger since you and taxi are getting married who is the bride and who is the groom? how much nut juice are you teo going to gobble down while on your honeymoon.LMAO!

SLURPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
SLURPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
LOL!
Roger the Man

Clearfield, PA

#51799 Aug 13, 2013
Best man wrote:
hey roger since you and taxi are getting married who is the bride and who is the groom? how much nut juice are you teo going to gobble down while on your honeymoon.LMAO!
SLURPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
SLURPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
LOL!
Don't worry so much sweet cheeks. I'm sure you and bobby6464 can come to terms and work it out. bobby6464 is addicted to the black nut juice. Let him have his fill than I'm sure he will be back to your sack in no time at all. LMFAO.....you're still bobby's punk.
Roger the Man

Clearfield, PA

#51800 Aug 13, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Just like you, dumb ass come to a conclusion. If you do that I have no doubts that you figure out that the idiot in your mirror is a dumb ass.
The only idiot on here is you. But you already know this that's why you post with different ID's and locations. What makes you look like the retard that you are is you keep doing this. Bring back the dumbass Real Dave or did you forget the email you used? How about mitt vs mutt or mutt vs mitt. Better yet how about posting as the idiot from Maryland again or West Mifflin.
TEABAGS4LIBS

Louisville, KY

#51804 Aug 13, 2013
Yowsa! You're what's known as a "Full Throttle Fucktard"

Ask your mommy if its not too late to have you aborted. Sweet Momma !!!
bobby6464 wrote:
BHO LEGACY, how much does American people approve of you racial hating tea bags? President Obama easily has better approval. Keep on running from that fact, and keep that tea bag dream alive. That's all you idiots got.
Ann R

West Mifflin, PA

#51805 Aug 13, 2013
Where Are the 47% of Americans Who Pay No Income Taxes?

Mitt Romney says citizens who don't pay income tax will never vote for him. But eight of the top 10 states with the highest number of nonpayers are red states.

So let's set that speculation aside and look at who the people are who actually pay no income tax. Romney's statements are a little unclear, but it appears that the 47 percent figure represents all of those who pay no income tax, rather than the Democratic base. His problem is that those people are disproportionately in red states -- that is, states that tend to vote Republican:

teabaggers are the biggest moochers!!
Ann R

West Mifflin, PA

#51806 Aug 13, 2013
Mitt Romney condemned the “47 percent”, who he claimed are dependent on government “benefits”, such as Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Food Stamps, Pell Grants, housing assistance, and other “welfare” payments, including unemployment compensation.

The fact that many of the people who receive “benefits,” other than Social Security and Medicare (which all recipients have directly paid taxes on their whole working lives), are from the “red” states, the Republican states, which voted for John McCain in 2008, seems to have been forgotten.

There is much more poverty and lower incomes, and also, sadly, drug addiction and alcoholism, in the Southern states and the Great Plains and Mountain States, where Republican support is most prevalent.

The New England and Middle Atlantic States, the Midwest, and the Pacific Coast states, much more “blue” or Democratic in voting habits, have higher incomes, less poverty in a comparative sense, and pay the bulk of federal income taxes.

So actually, the “blue” Democratic states have the burden of taxation to support the “red” Republican states, who are more dependent for government support, although they hate the federal government and vote Republican, for a party that gives not a damn about them, and looks down on them as losers, but is able to convince them to hate “liberals” and “progressives” who brought about the programs they benefit from!

All the nut juice guzzling tea baggers are getting a free ride on the tax payers money !!

Portland, Oregon

#51807 Aug 13, 2013
The racial hating tea bags still can't say how much they loved Ronald Reagan for advocating for and then signing a illegal immigration amnesty bill into law, why? That's why the best option for president the racial haters produce will never be president in america.
TEABAGS4LIBS

Louisville, KY

#51808 Aug 13, 2013
Ronnie gave amnesty to 3 million.

Obama and the dems want to give amnesty to what 12, 14 20, 30 million ? Who knows. We have unemployment at 8% with a deficit of 17 trillion.

Different time with different circumstances.
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating tea bags still can't say how much they loved Ronald Reagan for advocating for and then signing a illegal immigration amnesty bill into law, why? That's why the best option for president the racial haters produce will never be president in america.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#51809 Aug 13, 2013
TEABAGS4LIBS wrote:
Ronnie gave amnesty to 3 million.
Obama and the dems want to give amnesty to what 12, 14 20, 30 million ? Who knows. We have unemployment at 8% with a deficit of 17 trillion.
Different time with different circumstances.
<quoted text>
Nobody's proposing amnesty.

Portland, Oregon

#51810 Aug 13, 2013
Hey tea bag, 3 million you claim, BS. Would you support a bill allowing amnesty for 3 million of the smartest dreamers? No you will not, which shows your rasicm tea bag. Did Reagan double the federal gas tax? Reagan did not ever build that fense, huh?
TEABAGS 4 BOBBY

Louisville, KY

#51812 Aug 14, 2013
You have a hard enough time putting your thoughts together, please don't try to think for me.

Its usually the ones who cry racism who are the true racists.

BTW. I am not a Reagan scholar as he was a little before my time. From what little I know of Ronnie he kept unemployment low, had economic growth that blows away your hero Obama and although the national debt grew he didn't triple it to an astounding 17 trillion under his leadership. Now go blame Bush for your heroes shortcomings.
bobby6464 wrote:
Hey tea bag, 3 million you claim, BS. Would you support a bill allowing amnesty for 3 million of the smartest dreamers? No you will not, which shows your rasicm tea bag. Did Reagan double the federal gas tax? Reagan did not ever build that fense, huh?

Portland, Oregon

#51815 Aug 14, 2013
Hey racial hating tea bag, your Reagan had close to a ten percent unemployment rate going into his second term, so your Reagan decided to double the federal gas tax in order to put people back to work through government spending. When a white guy is President its alright to double the federal gas tax, huh tea bag? Your a proven dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]