Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51680 Aug 8, 2013
That is what tea bags get, racial hating tea bag.NOTHING

You tea bags can only play the race card at the rallies
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#51682 Aug 8, 2013
Self-appointed civil rights leaders and celebrities remained mum on the vicious beating of a white sixth-grader at the hands of three older African-Americans in Florida, despite a growing chorus of critics who called their silence hypocrisy given their recent, racially-charged condemnation of the Sunshine State.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/jackson-...

What, no spotlight speech from Bammy? I guess the white boy wouldn't look like his son ... or maybe he would. With all those white genes floatin''round in Bammy, there could be a surprise ... and with red hair, considering the Irish in him. LOL
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#51683 Aug 8, 2013
Yep, Boobie, we're getting nothing! LOL Did Bammy sponsor you for the Special Olympics bowling? LOL
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#51684 Aug 8, 2013
That little creepy cracker had a queer hair cut from a "stylist" go to a barber like a man. I saw the video and it reminded me of when I used to beat up cracker kids and cracker homeless people and cracker Cubans. The cracker Cubans are all over Florida like gators. Zimmerman had a chubby when we tangled. He probably climaxed after I died.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#51685 Aug 8, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
That is what tea bags get, racial hating tea bag.NOTHING
You tea bags can only play the race card at the rallies
You tell em creepy crackers!

Portland, Oregon

#51686 Aug 8, 2013
I saw the vidio of them three sixth graders. They all should be tried in juvenile court, butnot for a hate crime. They thought he was a snitch and snitches come in all sizes, colors and shapes. The tea bbags don't deal in reality, now do they? You betcha

Portland, Oregon

#51687 Aug 8, 2013
Yep yep the tea bags are getting nothing, dumb ass. Wonder why? Look at the tea bag public opinion poling. Your to afraid to hear truth. Keep your tired ass in the Limbaugh bubble straight shot for shot Limbaugh's juicy nut juice. Your getting very good at that

Portland, Oregon

#51689 Aug 8, 2013
Hey tea bag, o.j was found not guilty. Michael Jackson was found not guilty. What's your point? these two including Zimmerman was found not guilty which does not mean any one of these tricks was innocent
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#51690 Aug 8, 2013
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, you're playing with words. Go play with yourself - it's much more satisfying. LOL

Portland, Oregon

#51691 Aug 8, 2013
You like playing with yourself? That's your personal problem. No wonder your a racial hating tea bag.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#51692 Aug 8, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
I saw the vidio of them three sixth graders. They all should be tried in juvenile court, butnot for a hate crime. They thought he was a snitch and snitches come in all sizes, colors and shapes. The tea bbags don't deal in reality, now do they? You betcha
Them 3 colored punks committed a racist crime on that white boy. Obama said he would be proud to call them nephews.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#51693 Aug 8, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Hey tea bag, o.j was found not guilty. Michael Jackson was found not guilty. What's your point? these two including Zimmerman was found not guilty which does not mean any one of these tricks was innocent
hey nut juice guzzler youes a retard
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#51694 Aug 8, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had a better plan for closing Gitmo, but the Congress subverted it. Don't blame the President when you don't like his plan B.
obamas plan was stupid you nut juice guzzler
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#51695 Aug 8, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Roger.
This is a racist post. LOL
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#51696 Aug 8, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating retarded tea bags should expect nothing from President Obama. The tea bags wanted that Governor etch a sketch (FLIPPER) most in america hate all tea bags as fact by how really low public approval for tea bags. You is a dumb ass skilled
Hey nut juice guzzler, are you full yet?
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#51697 Aug 8, 2013
Here's another racist post:

57 percent of voters say they believe the way ObamaCare is being carried out is 'a joke,' and voters by a two-to-one margin say that Congress should keep working on the law.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/08/fo...

... and I'm calling Bammy a joke ... a bad joke that falls flat on America.

LOL

Portland, Oregon

#51698 Aug 8, 2013
Is Ted Cruz qualified to be president tea bag. He was not born in america. His father was not born in america. Any thing to yap on is best for any failure tea bag. Ha ha ha

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#51699 Aug 8, 2013
America deserves to fail wrote:
Self-appointed civil rights leaders and celebrities remained mum on the vicious beating of a white sixth-grader at the hands of three older African-Americans in Florida, despite a growing chorus of critics who called their silence hypocrisy given their recent, racially-charged condemnation of the Sunshine State.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/jackson-...
What, no spotlight speech from Bammy? I guess the white boy wouldn't look like his son ... or maybe he would. With all those white genes floatin''round in Bammy, there could be a surprise ... and with red hair, considering the Irish in him. LOL
Or maybe the system worked and the suspects were arrested. Zimmerman wasn't arrested and that's what the national outrage was about.

How do you not get that? Either you're an imbecile or you're willfully denying the facts.

I'm going with imbecile. LOL!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#51700 Aug 8, 2013
America deserves to fail wrote:
Here's another racist post:
57 percent of voters say they believe the way ObamaCare is being carried out is 'a joke,' and voters by a two-to-one margin say that Congress should keep working on the law.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/08/fo...
... and I'm calling Bammy a joke ... a bad joke that falls flat on America.
LOL
Like all racists, you don't know what's racist and what isn't.

LMAO! Knuckle-dragging imbecile.

Portland, Oregon

#51701 Aug 8, 2013
Tea bags, get your vote on. You racial hating tea bags need the practice. Don't forget excess is best just like your obese god Limbaugh. He one fat slob, huh tea bags?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:49AM