Yeah right wrote:
For your edification:
Nope, still racist.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#51278 Jul 22, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
Wanna hear a joke?
Sebelius, Pelosi, and Biden consider themselves Catholic.
LOL
Wanna hear a joke? This jackass thinks he can define what a Christian is.

Chambersburg, PA

#51279 Jul 22, 2013
USA wrote:
Did you know??????????Society has changed...
In some schools...teachers are blamed because students cannot pass state tests?
Daily we receive those from other parts of the world who cannot speak English? Or can and refuse to admit it?
Students arrive with connections to Mexican, Dominican, PR, African, Jamaican, etc. cartels and gang ties?
These students are in school and the US solely to sell drugs?
These gang members and their parents threaten teacher daily?
These students may be receiving free apts, SSI checks when they claim to be stupid or crazy? They say it is the crazy check and laugh? They are prompted to pretend they can't learn therefore receive a monthly SSI check because they are disabled. Some also receive food stamps, free housing free utilities, etc.
I know a family with 10 "disabled" kids and each one receives a check for about $750 each month. Do the math. The parents brag they can buy a new SUV every 2 years and have others watching the kids while they travel and live well.
Teens come to school only to deal drugs in the halls or hookup in the halls?
Teens bring weapons to shoot teachers if they are asked to do classwork?
Teens are smoking pot before, during and after school?
Teens asking teachers to buy their drugs?
Teens using FBook to advertize their drug and gun sales...also stolen property?
Over 50% of teens begin drug use at home with a family member?
Some can steer you to a family member creating false passports?
Continually try to get all others to use, deal their drugs for them?
Have endless gang fights throughout the school day?
The minute a gang member impregnates a teen, that seed is a gang member and must forever be loyal to the gang? The main reason for many teen pregnacies...and the female rises in stature. If she ever tries to leave him, she may be killed as she is not allowed to take the child. Some impreganate many teens...for the next generation of the gang!!
Wow. Your lil brain has been THOROUGHLY washed, hasn't it?

Chambersburg, PA

#51280 Jul 22, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Why I left the NAACP: The NAACP has stopped advancing colored people and started advancing colored progressives.
July 22, 2013
After a Florida jury acquitted George Zimmerman in the killing of Trayvon Martin, the NAACP pledged that it "will not rest until racial profiling in all its forms is outlawed." The reaction is characteristic of today's NAACP, a group that deals more in political demagoguery than in advancing the causes relevant to African Americans. The group is a shadow of what it once was....
For far too long the NAACP has failed to advance anyone. Too many black youths are functionally illiterate. About 40 percent of blacks don't graduate from high school. Black unemployment is almost as high as it was during the Great Depression. While the NAACP continues to champion the rhetoric of race baiters, it has nothing to show for the donations taken from those struggling to make ends meet in the black community.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/07...
So I guess if you can find one black person who is critical of the NAACP, everything the right has said about the organization and black folks generally is suddenly true, right?

LMAO! Grow up.
USA

Merchantville, NJ

#51281 Jul 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my...

Which fact are you disagrreing with?

Chambersburg, PA

#51283 Jul 22, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my...
Which fact are you disagrreing with?
Oh my...

You think your collection of "facts" reveals a truth, don't you?

So sad.

Chambersburg, PA

#51286 Jul 22, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Race-Baiting in the Era of Obama
April 13, 2012
In the aftermath of the Trayvon Martin shooting, this country is facing a shocking eruption of black hatred of white America. While we expect the likes of Al Sharpton to crawl out from under their rock and ramp up the hateful rhetoric whenever a race-baiting opportunity arises, we do not expect the attorney general to publicly praise Sharpton "for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, to stand up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and the promises we must fulfill." In a healthy society, in which the president does not carry racial biases that impact his judgment and ability to function effectively, Obama would denounce Sharpton for the agitator that he is. Obama would take to the teleprompter and condemn all calls to violence, asking for rational minds to prevail....
The Obama administration's empowerment of black rebellion began at the very start of his presidency, has grown exponentially since then, and can be seen in all sorts of machinations across the country. The visceral reaction in the black community to the Martin case and the silence from the Justice Department in the face of bounties being placed on George Zimmerman's head, calls for violence by the New Black Panthers (who learned in 2009 that they are immune from prosecution when Holder dropped all charges against them), and mobs taking to the streets are all indicative of what this country will continue to face without the rule of law being enforced -- and encouraged -- by the government.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/race-b...
Either you don't know what "race bait" means or you are simply passing on lies.

Chambersburg, PA

#51287 Jul 22, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
Danny da Boy sez: Wanna hear a joke? This jackass thinks he can define what a Christian is.
Why not? You're a self-professed expert on everything else.
Hey, I have better things to do. Just keep repeating this: BANG ... not guilty.
You're taking a lot of pleasure in the killing of an innocent kid who was minding his own business and doing nothing wrong.

That says something significant about the quality of your character.
USA

Merchantville, NJ

#51289 Jul 22, 2013
One year for four consecutive months, we had students murdering one another in the streets
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec

Now we have security guards and others in the building protecting us

We have Code Red alarms when in a lock down and we practice them

Drug dogs come in to search the lockers while locked down

One teacher this year had a broken nose while fighting with a student

We have Latin Kings, DDP, Trinis, Bloods, MS 13, Crips, plus more, all in one high school...hundreds of them

Hazleton PA School Board just voted to hire armed guards to patrol their schools.

We have police officers with us daily in school.

Students also arrive with screwdrivers, ice picks, knives, hammers, pot, coke, crack, pills, guns, box cutters, etc.......the ones they found were confiscated

Sometimes the guards find the drugs in their sneakers and socks

Often the Fire Alarms are pulled so the teens can go outside and fight, sell, smoke, sex....etc

Sometimes the girls are prostitutes...some arrested

20 years ago, one teacher had her face slashed with a razor blade by a student who disliked her
The girls keep the blades in their slicked back hair. This is done to leave a perm scar..tradition here.....

Most recently one 15 yr old male was on the street with friends and someone ran up and slashed his throat...bled out...can't tell him he's brainwashed...the candles, posters and teddy bears are on the spot and his friends are on Fbook...a photo of bloody sneakers...and saying he is in a better place now and they'll see him there...you still have time to go to the funeral

Few weeks ago police arrested a multi state group who frequently traveled to Mexico to bring back drugs...a fun time for all..they weren't brain washed...they were up to their necks in cocaine

USA

Merchantville, NJ

#51290 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Again...which signifies brainwashing?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51291 Jul 22, 2013
O.j was not guilty tea bags, what ignorant dumb asses

Chambersburg, PA

#51292 Jul 22, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
... pssssst ... not guilty.
....psssstt.....your lack of character is showing.

Chambersburg, PA

#51293 Jul 22, 2013
USA wrote:
One year for four consecutive months, we had students murdering one another in the streets
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec
Now we have security guards and others in the building protecting us
We have Code Red alarms when in a lock down and we practice them
Drug dogs come in to search the lockers while locked down
One teacher this year had a broken nose while fighting with a student
We have Latin Kings, DDP, Trinis, Bloods, MS 13, Crips, plus more, all in one high school...hundreds of them
Hazleton PA School Board just voted to hire armed guards to patrol their schools.
We have police officers with us daily in school.
Students also arrive with screwdrivers, ice picks, knives, hammers, pot, coke, crack, pills, guns, box cutters, etc.......the ones they found were confiscated
Sometimes the guards find the drugs in their sneakers and socks
Often the Fire Alarms are pulled so the teens can go outside and fight, sell, smoke, sex....etc
Sometimes the girls are prostitutes...some arrested
20 years ago, one teacher had her face slashed with a razor blade by a student who disliked her
The girls keep the blades in their slicked back hair. This is done to leave a perm scar..tradition here.....
Most recently one 15 yr old male was on the street with friends and someone ran up and slashed his throat...bled out...can't tell him he's brainwashed...the candles, posters and teddy bears are on the spot and his friends are on Fbook...a photo of bloody sneakers...and saying he is in a better place now and they'll see him there...you still have time to go to the funeral
Few weeks ago police arrested a multi state group who frequently traveled to Mexico to bring back drugs...a fun time for all..they weren't brain washed...they were up to their necks in cocaine
And all these statements mean what? What conclusion do you draw? What statement are you trying to make?

Chambersburg, PA

#51294 Jul 22, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...which signifies brainwashing?
Yes, it does.
USA

Merchantville, NJ

#51295 Jul 22, 2013
In our city and school....

The gangs threaten to follow the teachers home and get them if you snitch on them.......

Each gang controls one playground or park and have their monthly meetings there where they hand out violations , beatings to any who have disobeyed an order....they are not playing basketball...they are discussing these details......they purposely vandalize the playgrounds to keep others away!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes the boss orders an initiation for a wannabe...a murder, robbery, rape.....

New girl members must have sex with all of the males....sweet.....even if they have aids

Gee...I guess the girls are brainwashed...do you want to tell them?

Perhaps you should research gangs on your computer, watch their videos, read their Fbook pages to be thoroughly informed...read the FBI reports lately?
yo daddy

Serbia

#51297 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, it does.

So if all males of the liberal democratic species are married to males

and all females of the liberal democratic species are married to females

and they each lick their own sex parts,

would the liberals eventually force females to breed through Planned Parenthood?

or simply import anchor babies from third world countries
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#51301 Jul 22, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
David Crosby's father and my husband Juan Crosby will be running for Governor. Excuse me, I mean Juan will be running away from the Governor as he was recently caught peeping into the windows of the Governor's mansion in Harrisburg. Juan just got out of rehab and had a sudden urge to see Gov Corbett in the nude.
AND THAT IS A TRUE STORY!!
USA

Merchantville, NJ

#51302 Jul 22, 2013
Society has sure changed....

The gang members often brag that they control the cities...not the people, not the mayor nor city council..they do...even in prison they continue to rule in their packs...and when released again rule the gang...they bring him/her money in prison, pay for a lawyer sometimes, take care of his family until released

One student was asked to read in reading class and he was so infuriated that the next week he brought a gun to school to show his teacher who was in control

Last month one student shot and killed his girl's father...it took police 3 weeks to find him...the gang was hiding him out

Aware of a few bank robberies planned and executed by gang members where they held a gun to the tellers' heads...some in jail..not all caught yet

Did you know some have jobs and still continue to deal for the cartels?

One teen liked a 15 yr old girl at school so he had his father kidnap her and taken to the Dominican Republic where he held her captive until she finally was able to escape with the help of the FBI? She described it to me in detail...I checked it out to be true...guess she and the FBI are brainwashed too?

Which of these truths signify brainwashing?

Definition

brainwashing present participle of brain·wash
Verb
Make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.

I am just stating facts and recounting truthful experiences...you offered your opinion which was...I am brainwashed?

USA

Merchantville, NJ

#51306 Jul 22, 2013
Watermelon Trayvon wrote:
Thank you for that info

Yesterday I saw this term on the teens' fbook discussing lean and I had no idea what it was....fabulous....one more thing to make them loopy
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#51307 Jul 22, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
David Crosby's father and my husband Juan Crosby will be running for Governor. Excuse me, I mean Juan will be running away from the Governor as he was recently caught peeping into the windows of the Governor's mansion in Harrisburg. Juan just got out of rehab and had a sudden urge to see Gov Corbett in the nude.
Juan taught David all he knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov 21 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:03 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:03PM