Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,314)

Showing posts 46,261 - 46,280 of51,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tucker C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fox News, Daily Caller, Admit That Fox News Is Not A Legitimate News Outlet

One of Mitt Romney’s most reality-detached comments of this campaign came when he declared that “We don’t have people that become ill, who die in their apartment because they don’t have insurance.” The Olympian ignorance of that remark says a lot about Romney’s elitist upbringing and orientation. The truth is that thousands of people die every year due to lack of health care coverage – more than 26,000 in 2010. And it isn’t just people who get sudden illnesses in their apartments, but people who have untreated and/or undiagnosed problems that lead to more severe disorders and fatalities.

New York Times columnist Paul Krugman addressed this matter in an editorial where he thoroughly demolished Romney’s preposterous theory:

“So let’s be brutally honest here. The Romney-Ryan position on health care is that many millions of Americans must be denied health insurance, and millions more deprived of the security Medicare now provides, in order to save money. At the same time, of course, Mr. Romney and Mr. Ryan are proposing trillions of dollars in tax cuts for the wealthy. So a literal description of their plan is that they want to expose many Americans to financial insecurity, and let some of them die, so that a handful of already wealthy people can have a higher after-tax income

The outrage generated by this was expressed in a column by Daily Caller contributor, Jim Huffman. However, there is nothing in Huffman’s retort that attempts to rebut the substantive assertions by Krugman. He never bothers to counter the argument that thousands of Americans are at risk due to deficient or non-existent coverage. The entirety of his pique is aimed at a single sentence that Huffman interprets as Krugman alleging that Romney wants people to die.

Source:

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

Prove it or shut the hell up! LMAO!
bobby6464

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea bag taxi is back. Ahhhhhhhhh tea bags boy down to your racist forum leader
Sarah P

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare’s Death Panels
No list of conspiracy theories would be complete without a mention of Sarah Palin’s “death panels.” These nefarious groups were said to have the power to decide whether your grandmother would live or die based on her level of productivity to society as determined by a team of government bureaucrats. In reality the section of the Affordable Care Act to which Palin referred actually provided for coverage to pay for end-of-life counseling. These were voluntary sessions to help patients determine and document what sort of life-saving measures they preferred in the event that they were incapacitated and unable to communicate their wishes to their doctors. When that proved to be an embarrassing misinterpretation of the law, conservatives switched to another section of the bill, the Independent Payment Advisory Board, and called that the death panel. However, the IPAB was simply a board that assessed the best practices in medicine and made non-binding recommendations in order to prevent excessive billing and unnecessary procedures. Palin was awarded the “Lie of the Year” award from PolitiFact for her imaginary panel.

LMAO!
Sarah P

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Media Hype Old Obama Video: When All Else Fails, Resort To Racism

With Mitt Romney’s campaign flailing desperately to avoid a massive blowout next month, the conservative media that is frantically trying to prop him up are running out options. They’ve tried to turn the unrest in Libya into Obama’s Watergate. They’ve tried to transform out-of-context snippets of Obama’s speeches into scandalous gaffes. They’ve tried to dismiss all of the polls showing Obama ahead as products of a liberally biased media. None of that has worked to reverse the decline of Romney’s electoral prospects.

So what is a determined right-wing press to do when all of their best efforts to torpedo President Obama have crashed in flames?
LOL!

Source:

Prove me wrong or shut the hell up!
LMAO!
Faux News

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fox Anchor Chris Wallace: As far as Rev. Wright is concerned, I think it had a lot of relevance, and I think McCain was crazy not to bring it up.

Radio Talker Mark Levin: Why would you take any issue off the table, particularly issues that give us a look into this man’s character?

Fox Anchor Sean Hannity: I believe that the president’s relationship with the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, a man that influenced him for over 20 years, inspired him, is a very important campaign issue.

Fox Host Kimberly Guilfoyle: I don’t think [rejecting the Wright issue] is the right thing to do. I think he should try to get after it.

Gateway Pundit Jim Hoft:[Rejecting the Wright issue] is certainly disappointing.

Powerline’s Paul Mirengoff: I think there may be value in talking about the Obama-Wright connection.

National Review’s Michael Walsh: Even by Stupid Party standards,[tabling Wright] was an impressive display of preemptive surrender.

Fox Contributor Charles Krauthammer:[I]n principle, if you want to [bring up Wright], it would be completely legitimate.

Herman Cain: I think it is fair if someone wants to highlight the Reverend Jeremiah Wright and his relationship with Barack Obama because, quite frankly, it wasn’t highlighted enough in 2008 when he was running for president the first time.

LMAO!

Romney didnt have enough lies to pull out the election........or should I say the con man wasnt smart enough to pull his BS on the American public!
LMAO!
real legacy

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Faux News wrote:
Fox Anchor Chris Wallace: As far as Rev. Wright is concerned, I think it had a lot of relevance, and I think McCain was crazy not to bring it up.
Radio Talker Mark Levin: Why would you take any issue off the table, particularly issues that give us a look into this man’s character?
Fox Anchor Sean Hannity: I believe that the president’s relationship with the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, a man that influenced him for over 20 years, inspired him, is a very important campaign issue.
Fox Host Kimberly Guilfoyle: I don’t think [rejecting the Wright issue] is the right thing to do. I think he should try to get after it.
Gateway Pundit Jim Hoft:[Rejecting the Wright issue] is certainly disappointing.
Powerline’s Paul Mirengoff: I think there may be value in talking about the Obama-Wright connection.
National Review’s Michael Walsh: Even by Stupid Party standards,[tabling Wright] was an impressive display of preemptive surrender.
Fox Contributor Charles Krauthammer:[I]n principle, if you want to [bring up Wright], it would be completely legitimate.
Herman Cain: I think it is fair if someone wants to highlight the Reverend Jeremiah Wright and his relationship with Barack Obama because, quite frankly, it wasn’t highlighted enough in 2008 when he was running for president the first time.
LMAO!
Romney didnt have enough lies to pull out the election........or should I say the con man wasnt smart enough to pull his BS on the American public!
LMAO!

The pattern of corruption in this administration is becoming obvious to all but the most imbecilic leftist sycophants who turn a blind eye to it.

Obama and the democrat party have corrupted just about every agency of the US Government into ideological enforcers of leftist democrat political policy.

Obama and his entire administration deserve to go to prison.
real legacy

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

one more time........just for you

The pattern of corruption in this administration is becoming obvious to all but the most imbecilic leftist sycophants who turn a blind eye to it.

Obama and the democrat party have corrupted just about every agency of the US Government into ideological enforcers of leftist democrat political policy.

real legacy

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Sarah P wrote:
Conservative Media Hype Old Obama Video: When All Else Fails, Resort To Racism
With Mitt Romney’s campaign flailing desperately to avoid a massive blowout next month, the conservative media that is frantically trying to prop him up are running out options. They’ve tried to turn the unrest in Libya into Obama’s Watergate. They’ve tried to transform out-of-context snippets of Obama’s speeches into scandalous gaffes. They’ve tried to dismiss all of the polls showing Obama ahead as products of a liberally biased media. None of that has worked to reverse the decline of Romney’s electoral prospects.
So what is a determined right-wing press to do when all of their best efforts to torpedo President Obama have crashed in flames?
LOL!
Source:
LMAO!

LOL!

“If you like cotton and want to pick it, vote Mitt Romney on your ticket,”

declares the flier, which urges voters to

“Re-elect Barack Obama” and states,

“Let’s Move America Forward,”

A presidential election flier disseminated in North Carolina and marked with a seal for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) featured Ku Klux Klan and lynching imagery as part of its presentation urging voters to head to the polls.

Another pro-Obama flier in North Carolina informed African-American voters that Mitt Romney would relegate them to “picking cotton” if elected president.

The fliers, photographs of which were obtained by The Daily Caller, were found in the Charlotte, North Carolina area on Election Day 2012.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/20/pro-obama-e...
Bush war crimes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

real legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the Bush war criminals such as Cheney,Rumsfeld, Rice,Rove? LMAO!

Bush Administration Convicted of War Crimes

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Bush war crimes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

In February 2011, Bush was forced to cancel a scheduled appearance in Geneva, Switzerland after human rights groups filed a criminal complaint charging him with violating international treaties against torture.

His trouble increased dramatically a year ago when Bush -- along with former Vice President Dick Cheney, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and several other top Bush administration officials -- were convicted of war crimes in absentia by a special war crimes tribunal in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission was convened and conducted according to internationally recognized procedures and rules of evidence, and the week-long hearing ended with the five-member panel unanimously delivering guilty verdicts.

What is the significance of that tribunal? Is its verdict legally binding? Are there troublesome aspects to the idea that a foreign tribunal can sit in judgment of a U.S. President -- whatever we may think of his actions? We will discuss these vitally important questions with Dr. Francis Boyle, a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He served as a prosecutor at the tribunal.

Source:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Bush war crimes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

George W Bush found guilty of war crimes

May 29, 2013 1:00 am
For the benefit of readers who may not have ever heard of Vincent Bugliosi , he is one of the best prosecutors in America and has been responsible for sending people to death row. So I was surprised that this seemingly conservative man wrote the book "The Prosecution of George W Bush for Murder".
Bugliosi argues convincingly that Bush deliberately held back information from the US Senate and the American people that would have raised serious doubts as to whether Saddam Hussein posed any threat to America. Bugliosi notes that President Bush wouldn't give weapons inspector Hans Blix the one more month he needed to finish his job because Bush knew Blix would find no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

As a result, thousands of Americans and more than 100,000 Iraqis died, thousands more were maimed, millions of Iraqis were left homeless and America wasted over $1 trillion in the war.

When someone such as Bugliosi, who has better than a 99-per-cent conviction rate, tells you Bush is a murderer who should be tried for war crimes and, if found guilty, possibly put to death, the odds are that Bugliosi is right. This man rarely makes mistakes.

Source:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/Georg...
Bush war crimes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Bush's Iraq Murders: Proof of Guilt
(The True But Sickening Story Of Why We Really Attacked Iraq)
“Neither Iraq, nor the Iraq war, had anything whatsoever to do with either 9/11 or terrorism. Iraq had no WMD since 1996. Those were all simply phony pretexts for war.”

“George W. Bush knew all that: years before his attack.”

“Bush adopted, in 1999, a plan for a war crime attack on Iraq that included telling the public there was a false threat from Iraq, using WMD. He joined with Cheney and several dozen neocons to start implementing that plan as soon as he took office in 2001

Source:

http://www.bushcrimes.net/

LMAO!
Bush war crimes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

2.3 Trillion Dollars Missing from Dept of Defense Day before 9/11 2001 .?????????

" This President [ Obama ] keeps running up the debt" Mitch McConnell-----September 14, 2010
LOL!

Be very afraid to look!!!!

Watch the video if you dare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

LMAO!
Bush war crimes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon .??????

How soon we forget!!!!!

Another great video..........watch if you dare!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

LMAO!
Bush war crimes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

criminals wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush spent a year getting approval from Congress,
the UN
and the Coalition of the Willing
to remove Saddam Hussein from Iraq.
..........FLASH..........
Senate approves Iraq war resolution
IRAQ
October 11, 2002
In a major victory for the White House,
the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.
Hours earlier,
the House approved
an identical resolution, 296-133.
The president praised the congressional action, declaring
"America speaks with one voice."
"The Congress has spoken clearly to the international community and the United Nations Security Council," Bush said in a statement.
"Saddam Hussein and his outlaw regime pose a grave threat to the region, the world and the United States.
Inaction is not an option, disarmament is a must."
President Obama never voted for any war......
Unlike the other two presidential candidates, Barack Obama was opposed to the war in Iraq from day one, before we invaded, even while he was running for the Senate and knowing his opposition might be politically unpopular. Every reason he cited in his stand against the war has unfortunately now been shown to be accurate. I believe only Obama has the wisdom and judgment that is required by a Commander-in-Chief to take serious decisions about national security:
"I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world and strengthen the recruitment arm of al Qaeda. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars."
--Barack Obama, 2002
LMAO!
Bush war crimes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

I better leave while i got these fools on the ropes......LMAO!

Time to hit the swimming pool !! LOL!
Yeah right

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Yo, Homestead Homey - now that you spent time in the pool, can you answer a question?

Does shit float?
Listen

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Yes
Yeah right

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Holder was just pandering to his peeps - nothing more, nothing less. Maybe he should go walk the streets of Chicago unarmed ... and take the prezcat with him.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Maybe racial hating ZIMMERMAN should walk the streets in any hood unarmed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,261 - 46,280 of51,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr perseynicolas954 3,802
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE