|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Clearfield Coal Miner wrote:
<quoted text> You are one dumkfck....You missed the main point of my posts on this subject.
I think I hit a nerve the article was right on the money,,,,,,,go ahead and spin it like you always do.LMAO!

coal kills !! No way around that......skippy.
Yeah right

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh, you're a brave one Danny Boy. LOL ... a regular Keyboard Kommando. But, I've met your kind before.

Thanks for the POS acronym! <meaning: Preziditz Obbie sux>

Try to change my heart and mind, little man. LOL

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
It's over so let's move on. There are much larger problems in the nation and world at-large and this just doesn't register as more than a paltry distraction to what ultimately matters.
How's that?
I'm not so sure about that. I don't think the emergence of a amateur police state where any gun-happy dipshit can self-deputize, carry a handgun, and shoot any kid who doesn't give him the proper deference without any legal consequences is ultimately pretty damn important.

And it isn't just Florida where people no longer have the duty to retreat and where the only witness testimony at trial will be that of the shooter. It's happening all over the nation.

And THAT it is most certainly NOT a "paltry distraction."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
A Surge in Part-Time Workers
July 5, 2013
The June jobs report saw a surge in part-time workers, and the health care law that starts coming into full effect next year might be in part responsible. The number of part-time workers for economic reasons climbed to 8.2 million in June from 7.6 million in March.
The economist Casey B. Mulligan ran through the numbers on this blog earlier in the week. The Affordable Care Act gives employers an incentive to hire part-time workers rather than full-time workers, as they might be compelled to offer health coverage to the latter, but not the former. That’s why a number of big employers have started offering more temporary or part-time positions.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/05/...
Is there an echo in here? You already posted this.

And I responded with the fact that as a nation emerges from a recession, there is ALWAYS an uptick in part-time employment first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
Oh, you're a brave one Danny Boy. LOL ... a regular Keyboard Kommando. But, I've met your kind before.
Oh, I see. You're not only a Piece Of Shit, you are also an imbecile.

Good to know. Thanks for confirmation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
And I don't give a shit about your heart and mind (the existence of either I seriously doubt, BTW). I'm just here to confront your bullshit and lies.
Tow that line

Fairview, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Tow that line Ban the idiot, funny stuff.

Profanity, no debate.

LOL!
clearfield clown

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I've been a coal miner for over 30 years. Lets see your proof that it's a deadly source of energy. Please include your proof while comparing coal with all other energy sources...The above comment was made by non other than Racist Roger:

When presented with the facts you still dont believe them . You inhale too much coal dust?
LMAO!

Power Plant Air Pollution Kills 13,000 People Per Year, Coal-Fired Are Most Hazardous: ALA Report

The American Lung Association (ALA) recently released a new report on the dramatic health hazards surrounding coal-fired power plants.

The report,“Toxic Air: The Case For Cleaning Up Coal-Fired Power Plants,” reveals the dangers of air pollution emitted by coal plants.

One of the starkest findings in the report claims,“Particle pollution from power plants is estimated to kill approximately 13,000 people a year.”

So what's the biggest culprit?

“Coal-fired power plants that sell electricity to the grid produce more hazardous air pollution in the U.S. than any other industrial pollution sources.” According to the report details, over 386,000 tons of air pollutants are emitted from over 400 plants in the U.S. per year. Interestingly, while most of the power plants are located in the Midwest and Southeast, the entire nation is threatened by their toxic emissions.

An ALA graph shows that while pollutants such as acid gases stay in the local area, metals such as lead and arsenic travel beyond state lines, and fine particulate matter has a global impact. In other words, while for some workers the pollution may be a tradeoff for employment at a plant, other regions don’t reap the same benefits, but still pay for the costs to their health.

Source:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/14/powe...

Next you'll be calling the ALA liars !! LOL!

Maybe you can show me where coal is the cleanest energy out there, as a matter of a fact it's the dirtiest source of energy on the planet not counting adding to global warming.....can you prove me wrong? NO you cant ..now move on with your BS numbnuts ...LMAO!
Yeah right

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't give a shit about your heart and mind (the existence of either I seriously doubt, BTW). I'm just here to confront your bullshit and lies.
Danny, do I detect you are really a sissy? Did the boys at school make you pee in the girls' lavatory? I detect you lisp. Do you fly a rainbow flag in front of your hom ... o? LOL
DoD Coup

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

The Muslim Brotherhood is on the ropes in Egypt from the military dictatorship. Will it happen in the US? Stay tuned for more.

In unrelated news listening to hip hop may be fatal according to Trayvon Martin's mother.
KING COAL

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Go back to horse and buggy. Try running your internet on candle wax and make sure the nuclear power plant is built in your backyard. Cut all the trees down in your neighborhood to harness all that wind and make sure there are no more cloudy days for solar. Until you Einstein come up with a better way I say take a piece of coal and shove it up you azz.
clearfield clown wrote:
I've been a coal miner for over 30 years. Lets see your proof that it's a deadly source of energy. Please include your proof while comparing coal with all other energy sources...The above comment was made by non other than Racist Roger:
When presented with the facts you still dont believe them . You inhale too much coal dust?
LMAO!
Power Plant Air Pollution Kills 13,000 People Per Year, Coal-Fired Are Most Hazardous: ALA Report
The American Lung Association (ALA) recently released a new report on the dramatic health hazards surrounding coal-fired power plants.
The report,“Toxic Air: The Case For Cleaning Up Coal-Fired Power Plants,” reveals the dangers of air pollution emitted by coal plants.
One of the starkest findings in the report claims,“Particle pollution from power plants is estimated to kill approximately 13,000 people a year.”
So what's the biggest culprit?
“Coal-fired power plants that sell electricity to the grid produce more hazardous air pollution in the U.S. than any other industrial pollution sources.” According to the report details, over 386,000 tons of air pollutants are emitted from over 400 plants in the U.S. per year. Interestingly, while most of the power plants are located in the Midwest and Southeast, the entire nation is threatened by their toxic emissions.
An ALA graph shows that while pollutants such as acid gases stay in the local area, metals such as lead and arsenic travel beyond state lines, and fine particulate matter has a global impact. In other words, while for some workers the pollution may be a tradeoff for employment at a plant, other regions don’t reap the same benefits, but still pay for the costs to their health.
Source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/14/powe...
Next you'll be calling the ALA liars !! LOL!
Maybe you can show me where coal is the cleanest energy out there, as a matter of a fact it's the dirtiest source of energy on the planet not counting adding to global warming.....can you prove me wrong? NO you cant ..now move on with your BS numbnuts ...LMAO!
coal miners daughter

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

KING COAL wrote:
Go back to horse and buggy. Try running your internet on candle wax and make sure the nuclear power plant is built in your backyard. Cut all the trees down in your neighborhood to harness all that wind and make sure there are no more cloudy days for solar. Until you Einstein come up with a better way I say take a piece of coal and shove it up you azz.<quoted text>
Did i hit a nreve with you too azzwipe?
LMAO!
Sure I did! Truth hurt,huh? You'll get over it dude.
LOL
Yeah right

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

KING COAL wrote:
Go back to horse and buggy. Try running your internet on candle wax and make sure the nuclear power plant is built in your backyard. Cut all the trees down in your neighborhood to harness all that wind and make sure there are no more cloudy days for solar. Until you Einstein come up with a better way I say take a piece of coal and shove it up you azz.<quoted text>
... and that goes for the anthracite miners in NE PA ... just make sure that piece of coal is lit when you shove it! LOL

Hey, I heard hamsters on treadmills can really light up a bulb or two. Yo Danny boy, can we use your hamster when your finished with it? LOL
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I dropped da soap in purgatory yo. I should have not assaulted that cracker that capped me yo. Self defense sucks yo. Make it illegal.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I didn't even gets to stick my meat into da fish of a white gurl yo. George Zimmerman deprived me of that yo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny, do I detect you are really a sissy? Did the boys at school make you pee in the girls' lavatory? I detect you lisp. Do you fly a rainbow flag in front of your hom ... o? LOL
I have already conceded that you are the master debater. You have mad skills in that area.

LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Surge in temp jobs may hinder recovery
July 11, 2013
The job market is looking up. According to a new survey conducted for job search site CareerBuilder, 44 percent of U.S. employers intend to hire full-time workers in the second half of 2013, while 25 percent will hire part-timers and 31 percent will hire temporary employees. Good news, right?
Not really. While everyone is pleased to see that hiring of permanent workers is at least relatively stable and not shrinking, the increase in part-time and temporary employees is part of a worrying trend. The U.S. now has 2.7 million temporary workers -- more than ever before in its history. These are people who typically lack health care benefits and any paid sick leave or time off.
Meanwhile, those who work in construction and manufacturing are twice as likely to be injured as permanent employees and, of course, when they're off work they aren't being paid at all. In retail, temp jobs don't produce a living wage, especially in the big expensive metropolitan areas where they're largely concentrated. Yet this represents the growth sector in American employment, with temp jobs growing faster than any other kind of paid work.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162-575927...
Yep, that Bush Recession really sucked for everyone. Well at least for the working man.

And the GOP sabotage of the recovery really sucks for everyone too.

Well at least for the working man.

I wonder why you aren't bitching about the actual SOURCE of these things instead of trying to shift the blame to Obama.

Nevermind, I know why. You conservatives are chronically unable to take responsibility for anything you do.

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
... and that goes for the anthracite miners in NE PA ... just make sure that piece of coal is lit when you shove it! LOL
Hey, I heard hamsters on treadmills can really light up a bulb or two. Yo Danny boy, can we use your hamster when your finished with it? LOL
You sure are fixated on male gay sex. You can't seem to stop posting about it.

I wonder why that is?

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Ghost of Trayvon Martin wrote:
I dropped da soap in purgatory yo. I should have not assaulted that cracker that capped me yo. Self defense sucks yo. Make it illegal.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin wrote:
I didn't even gets to stick my meat into da fish of a white gurl yo. George Zimmerman deprived me of that yo.
Ha ha ha. It sure is funny that an innocent kid who was minding his own business and doing nothing wrong was shot and killed.

You sick POS.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. It sure is funny that an innocent kid who was minding his own business and doing nothing wrong was shot and killed.
You sick POS.
Ha ha ha. You sick POS. It sure is funny that you think "an innocent kid who was minding his own business and doing nothing wrong was shot and killed."

You must be reminiscing about THIS Trayvon Martin:
http://www.karencivil.com/home/karencivil/kar...

THIS is the Trayvon Martin who pummeled George Zimmerman:
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/20...

Trayvon Martin foolishly attacked George Zimmerman. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges because he was DEFENDING himself from Martin's attack.

That was the unanimous verdict of the jurors who heard all the evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug 6 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug 5 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1

Search the Loretto Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Loretto News, Events & Info