|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

rags to riches wrote:
This is why you do away with the IRS and make a flat tax that everyone pays but the millionaires and billionaires cant write their fortunes off and end up paying next to nothing. We dont need the IRS with a flat tax, omit the middleman and the government can save billions a year. it would never get on the floor for voting..just ask your state rep or senator...LOL!
cut cost??,i got a million ways to do it.....
The Flat-Tax Fraud, and the Necessity of a Truly Progressive Tax

http://robertreich.org/post/11753807617
WARNING WARNING

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Just another opinion blog among thousands you have posted proving once again that you are a mindless robot for your government God.

Both sides are corrupt and the American people have very little faith with them. You on the other hand continually make excuses and flat out lies to protect the nanny state you desire. If Obama says it, its gospel to you.

All your blog had to do was claim a flat tax would hurt the poor and your robotic liberal mind computes it to be bad. Might be time for you to re boot.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
flat tax

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Once again this is one's man opinion and not fact...therefore to you ,you believe it,so it must be right.
flat tax

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The real problem is the top brackets are set too low relative to where the money is. The top-most bracket starts at $375,000 a year. People with incomes higher than that pay 35 percent – again, only on that portion of their incomes exceeding $375,000.

This is absurd. It means a professional who’s making, say,$380,000 a year pays the same income-tax rate as a plutocrat pulling in $2 billion or $20 billion.

Our current flat tax at the top is treating the nation’s professional class exactly the same as it treats super-rich plutocrats. I dont recall any poor politician making ther laws. The rich make the laws to benefit them. Any ass can agree with that
WARNING WARNING

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Exactly. After giving you a lecture of truths he posts an opinionated libheaded blog only a true nitwit would cite as truthful.
flat tax wrote:
<quoted text>Once again this is one's man opinion and not fact...therefore to you ,you believe it,so it must be right.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So what's the connection between incompetent bureaucrats and Obama's legacy?
Oh wait - this is just more of Legacy's typical BS - blaming the President for everything bad that happens in the world.
Like your BHS (Bush Hating Syndrome).

You've done, and do it to this day.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

flat tax wrote:
<quoted text>Once again this is one's man opinion and not fact...therefore to you ,you believe it,so it must be right.
There is a difference between fact and opinion.

It is a fact that the poor will pay more under a flat tax and the rich will pay less. That is a fact.

The opinion is - that's wrong and unfair.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your BHS (Bush Hating Syndrome).
You've done, and do it to this day.
I bash Bush every day here?

You are lying.

The only time I bring up Bush is when rightwingers blame Obama for things Bush did or when rightwingers feign outrage for Obama doing the same thing Bush did (when they had no trouble with it then).

I'm not bashing Bush. I'm bashing the hypocritical right who can't take responsibility for the disaster their policies caused.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

WARNING WARNING wrote:
Just another opinion blog among thousands you have posted proving once again that you are a mindless robot for your government God.
Both sides are corrupt and the American people have very little faith with them. You on the other hand continually make excuses and flat out lies to protect the nanny state you desire. If Obama says it, its gospel to you.
All your blog had to do was claim a flat tax would hurt the poor and your robotic liberal mind computes it to be bad. Might be time for you to re boot. <quoted text>
A flat tax will hurt the poor and help the rich. That is not a "claim" - that is a fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

WARNING WARNING wrote:
Exactly. After giving you a lecture of truths he posts an opinionated libheaded blog only a true nitwit would cite as truthful. <quoted text>
Opinions based on facts.

What do you have? Opinions based on lies.
flat tax

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is a fact that the poor will pay more under a flat tax and the rich will pay less. That is a fact.
you have me mixed up with someone else i merely was saying EVERYONE pay a flat tax, i dont care if its 2%,10% or 50%.make it across the board.......... thats the fairest way,is it the sympathy of the poor fair.......well no.....but it is fair for all... someone shouldnt get a free ride all their lives without contributing...people ask me if i give to any charities....i say yep......the federal government....and it's more than 10% of my salary
flat tax

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
so someone making 100 million pays a flat tax ..say 5%,,,,,and the poor that make almost nothing say.......20K pays the same flat tax......why is that not fair? do you want the poor to pay nothing at all?...so we should all be poor, then where does the governemnt get their money to run the country?
where does the gov get money to give to the poor. do you want the rich to pay everyones way?..... thats fair?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Obama is faulted on leadership
07/09/13
Supporters and critics of President Obama are looking for leadership on many pressing issues from the White House, but many believe they are not getting it.
On Monday, Obama held a Cabinet meeting and spoke about his effort to modernize government databases.
He avoided public remarks on several matters seen as more pressing, such as turmoil in Egypt and the wider Middle East, faltering efforts to reform immigration in the U.S. and the rocky implementation of ObamaCare. Instead the president spoke to a small group of reporters about his efforts to improve databases and make government more efficient.
“We’re working to make huge swaths of your government more transparent and more accountable than ever before,” Obama said at the White House.
Even to the most loyal Obama supporters, the move seemed irrelevant, even odd.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/30...
Yes, for some irrational reason the press likes to believe that if the President would just work harder and show more leadership, the GOP would stop being totally obstructionist on everything and begin to actually do their jobs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

flat tax wrote:
<quoted text>you have me mixed up with someone else i merely was saying EVERYONE pay a flat tax, i dont care if its 2%,10% or 50%.make it across the board.......... thats the fairest way,is it the sympathy of the poor fair.......well no.....but it is fair for all... someone shouldnt get a free ride all their lives without contributing...people ask me if i give to any charities....i say yep......the federal government....and it's more than 10% of my salary
Everybody who works in this country pays taxes. Every flat tax proposal I've seen takes more from the working poor and less from the rich. If that's what you want, fine. Just don't call it fair.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

flat tax wrote:
<quoted text>so someone making 100 million pays a flat tax ..say 5%,,,,,and the poor that make almost nothing say.......20K pays the same flat tax......why is that not fair? do you want the poor to pay nothing at all?...so we should all be poor, then where does the governemnt get their money to run the country?
where does the gov get money to give to the poor. do you want the rich to pay everyones way?..... thats fair?
Start with $100 million and $20,000.

Then subtract living expenses including housing, food, clothing, heat, transportation, child-care, and payroll taxes.

At the end of the day,$100 million has $99.9 million left and the $20,000 has nothing left.

And you want to take an additional 5% off the top of the working poor? How is that fair?

You don't know anybody that's actually poor, do you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

flat tax wrote:
<quoted text>you have me mixed up with someone else i merely was saying EVERYONE pay a flat tax, i dont care if its 2%,10% or 50%.make it across the board.......... thats the fairest way,is it the sympathy of the poor fair.......well no.....but it is fair for all... someone shouldnt get a free ride all their lives without contributing...people ask me if i give to any charities....i say yep......the federal government....and it's more than 10% of my salary
LOL! You can't actually believe that ALL your federal taxes go to help the poor. Be serious.

For your tax dollars, you get good roads, clean water, clean air, safe medicines, safe food, national security, a good education, a criminal justice system, fire and police protection, safe working conditions, a secure monetary system, safe and effective energy production, free and fair elections, safe air, ship, and rail travel, a strong import/export system, a strong economy, and much, much more.

Taxes are the cost of living in the greatest country on the planet. You get a lot for your money, so why pretend that it's all going to loafers when the facts clearly show otherwise?
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

The racial hating tea bags want all that for free. There is nothing free in america tea bags. They want and want. Propor prior planning prevents piss poor performance racial hating tea bags, learn that before the mid terms Limbaugh nut juice guzzlers, ahhhhhhhhhhhh them morons ahhhhhhhh dingle berry tea bags searching for a charity

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating tea bags want all that for free. There is nothing free in america tea bags. They want and want. Propor prior planning prevents piss poor performance racial hating tea bags, learn that before the mid terms Limbaugh nut juice guzzlers, ahhhhhhhhhhhh them morons ahhhhhhhh dingle berry tea bags searching for a charity
except for your health care and you President Obama Phone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
except for your health care and you President Obama Phone.
I will never understand why you CHOOSE to believe objectively false things.

----------

They’re Reagan Phones, Not Obama Phones

There’s been a lot of social commentary and criticism lately about a discounted or free telephone program for low income people that has picked up the nickname “Obama phones.”

But did you know the history of this program dates to two previous presidents?

And the service isn’t funded by taxpayer dollars.

The discounted, sometimes free, wireless services that started to become available to low income households in 2005, under George W. Bush’s administration, is an expanded and updated version of the Lifeline telephone service program that launched in 1985, under Ronald Reagan’s administration.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2013/jan/15/th...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
‘Obama phones’ given to those who would sell them for drugs
June 18, 2013
An undercover video from conservative activist James O'Keefe shows corporate “Obama phone” distributors handing out the devices to even those who ask if they can be sold for drug money.
The video was taken in May, the Daily Mail reported.
The phone program was aimed at supplying poverty-level Americans with a means of applying for jobs, contacting emergency responders and soliciting assistance for their children. It’s a project of the Federal Communications Commission that’s grown considerably in the past couple years; in 2012, its expenses hit $2.19 billion, the Daily Mail said.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...
They are Reagan phones.

The service is not funded with tax dollars.

This incident has nothing in the world to do with President Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr Big Daddy 3,812
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE